Royalty VS Sole Survivor(plus 2 bonus rounds)

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Gizmorino

ROYALTY: Prince Thor(worthy), Princess Diana, Prince Hercules, Majestor Kallark, Majestor Vulcan.

Sole Survivors: Norrin Radd of zenn-la(silver surfer), Hyperion, Nova-prime(richard rider survived the annihilation of the nova corp making him nova prime), J'onn J'onzz(sole survivor of mars).

D.c characters are composite(pre52/new52), Thor is worthy and he wields both jarnbjorn and mjolnir, marvel is 616 standard. All are morals off, win by DEATH!!!!!

BONUS 1: kings of the vine(wally west, DSS, Zoom, Thawne, Batman S.A superman) VS (team 1 and 2 above, elders of the universe, guardians of the universe, new guardians) both teams bloodlusted, 1 second prep(duh, speedsters, now you undertand)

BONUS 2: Rune king Thor, Odin(fully powered with destroyer armour), zeus(d.c and marvel combine) vs Galactus fully fed. Team 1 is bloodlusted, galan is morals off.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dredeuced

Neither Surfer nor J'onn are sole survivors, actually. Zenn-la still exists, as far as I'm aware (Galactus spared it when Norrin became his herald) and there's like a couple other martians and white martians from Mars (even in New 52 Miss Martian technically exists, although she hasn't really appeared).

edit: Wait, nevermind, apparently Zenn-la was destroyed and there's just an illusion there now to keep Surfer placated.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: j'onn is the only martian i saw in new52, zenn-la was said to be later destroyed.

Besides how do you think it plays out.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really know. There's so many factors here it's not like I can make an actual decision.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@gizmorino said:

ROYALTY: Prince Thor(worthy), Princess Diana, Prince Hercules, Majestor Kallark, Majestor Vulcan.

Sole Survivors: Norrin Radd of zenn-la(silver surfer), Hyperion, Nova-prime(richard rider survived the annihilation of the nova corp making him nova prime), J'onn J'onzz(sole survivor of mars).

D.c characters are composite(pre52/new52), Thor is worthy and he wields both jarnbjorn and mjolnir, marvel is 616 standard. All are morals off, win by DEATH!!!!!

BONUS 1: kings of the vine(wally west, DSS, Zoom, Thawne, Batman S.A superman) VS (team 1 and 2 above, elders of the universe, guardians of the universe, new guardians) both teams bloodlusted, 1 second prep(duh, speedsters, now you undertand)

BONUS 2: Rune king Thor, Odin(fully powered with destroyer armour), zeus(d.c and marvel combine) vs Galactus fully fed. Team 1 is bloodlusted, galan is morals off.

Round 1:

The royals wins(Unless MMH can take most of them out before the fighting gets serious).

Bonus 1:

The kings of the vine!

Bonus 2:

Fully fed G doesn't exist,but I assume you mean G that just ate,in which case IMO I give G the win(in a tough fight though)

This

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS

KotV

Big G

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: it's just 5-on-4, it's not really filled, just thor, diana, gladiator, hercules vs surfer, mmh, nova and hyperion.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round one: Royalty

Round two: if is the superman who destroyed planets with a sniff then he solos.

Round three: The Skyfathers stomp. Rune King could solo in a hard hard fight. with Odin and Zeus is a stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@gizmorino said:

Round 1:

The royals wins(Unless MMH can take most of them out before the fighting gets serious).

Bonus 1:

The kings of the vine!

Bonus 2:

Fully fed G doesn't exist,but I assume you mean G that just ate,in which case IMO I give G the win(in a tough fight though)

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino said:

Round one: Royalty

Round two: if is the superman who destroyed planets with a sniff then he solos.

Round three: The Skyfathers stomp. Rune King could solo in a hard hard fight. with Odin and Zeus is a stomp.

This

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@gizmorino said:

Round 1:

Bonus 1:

The kings of the vine!

Bonus 2:

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither Surfer nor J'onn are sole survivors, actually. Zenn-la still exists, as far as I'm aware (Galactus spared it when Norrin became his herald) and there's like a couple other martians and white martians from Mars (even in New 52 Miss Martian technically exists, although she hasn't really appeared).

edit: Wait, nevermind, apparently Zenn-la was destroyed and there's just an illusion there now to keep Surfer placated.

An illusion that he became aware of in volume 3. The illusion was created by Galactus out of compassion for the Surfer as the Other destroyed Zenn La some years after his departure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FIRST SCENARIO: Survivors take it. I place Kallark on a similar speed tier as the Surfer, but Surfer has the decided advantage what with transmutation, specific energy/radiation bursts designed to deal with Glads, etc. Once Glads is out of the way, this swings heavily in favor of the survivors.

BONUS 1: Obviously, massive speed advantage in favor of "kings of the vine" (except for the Runner). But the question in mind becomes what these guys are going to do, for example, to elder gods, who are immortal. Unless something has changed that I'm not aware of, these guys can't die.

No Caption Provided

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Although, to be completely fair, save for the Runner and Champion with the power gem, these guys are a little thin on feats. Having said all that, I suppose I lean toward the "kings of the vine" as I would think there is enough fire power to at least knock these guys out, if even momentarily. It's not death, but a knock out is a win in my book.

BONUS 2: I actually am going to go with team 1 on this one.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackstaroblivion: don't you think vulcan can match surfer on energy manipulation, projection and absorbtion, he humiliated adam warlock, don't you see him as a big factor here? And thor wield and axe powerful enough to fell a celestial and his famed mjolnir should he not be a bigger treat?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

don't you think vulcan can match surfer on energy manipulation, projection and absorbtion, he humiliated adam warlock, don't you see him as a big factor here? And thor wield and axe powerful enough to fell a celestial and his famed mjolnir should he not be a bigger treat?

Vulcan is powerful. I suppose the way I appraise a given battle involves assuming each character is going all out, no holds barred...no reservations whatsoever. Anything else could just lead to low balling.

If we consider each characters high feats, we also have to assume each character is moving as fast as they can. If Vulcan were on Surfer's level of reaction speed, he'd probably give him a challenge. As I see it, Norrin is too fast for Vulcan to react to.

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'll have to think about this for a while... :P

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@gizmorino said:

Round 1:

Bonus 1:

The kings of the vine!

Bonus 2:

That

Lordmulla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MMH and surfer TPs them to kill eachother, hyperion and nova prime will take the remaining out if any remains.

New guardians, the blue trolls, elders of the universe, team 1 and 2 above?!??!!!!?? Well the kings of the vine EARNED their thrones so they take this.

I believe Big G is essential in marvel's universe, he is like one with it in a way, part of it's balance equation and other what nots, him fully fed means him at full power and i believe big G at full power is abstract level and stomps this team.