Royal Rumble 2

Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

shang tsung sub-zero scorpion kitana batman catwoman sonya liu kang jax even the joker did i mess any

caption
caption
body? everybody fight each other to the death  no prep time in this match who wins at the end and why?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

i'm going with Shang Tsung.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Its between Shang Tsung and Sub Zero... they have some serious history between them... it should be a great fight to see who wins...
Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i say even scorpion and liu kang or sub-zero.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Super-Buster

Bats. Do any of the others have a defense against flash-bang grenades and the like?

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Swagga Boy

I think bats would win 2

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super-Buster said:
"Bats. Do any of the others have a defense against flash-bang grenades and the like?"

they don't need to, and  batman won't be last man left standing plus he always need preptime in this kind of thing and this  guy said that there's no preptime i don't thank bats is not going to win.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Swagga Boy

Mortals have beaten all of these guys without preptime

Rainman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rainman89

I say batman. He would be the best at fading to the background and letting people hurt each other, wait in the shadows, or at least use the joker, who would tail him, as a human shield.

If he has a good array of gadgets with him, he can force fighters to keep their distance, then attack when they are tired and low in number.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

i have to disagreed i thank batman will lose here no matter how good he is with his toys that he cheats to win i thank even Shang Tsung and sub-zero or liu kang and scorpion would win.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

i forgot to ask shadow that where do this battle is at? 

Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DRDOOMSDAY-360 said:
"

i forgot to ask shadow that where do this battle is at? 

"

in outworld in front of  shao kahn and his special forceses to make sure everybody fight to the death!!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Super-Buster said:
"Bats. Do any of the others have a defense against flash-bang grenades and the like?"
Who says Bats will get a chance to use his gadgets here ? Sub Zero could easy take him out with the use of his Ice Attacks...
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lantern Prime

Shang Tsung has all the powers so he wins.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Lantern Prime said:
"Shang Tsung has all the powers so he wins."
I dont know about all the powers... but I see what ya saying

(=
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Swagga Boy

Kang beat Shang tsung so i dont see how he would win

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lantern Prime

Shang can turn into the Hulk and just kill all of them right?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
Swagga Boy said:
"

"
Shang Tsung has defeated Liu Kang though as well...
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Swagga Boy

Is Liu kang as good a fighter as batman?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
Swagga Boy said:
"Is Liu kang as good a fighter as batman?"
Its Possible...
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Super-Buster
King Saturn said:
Who says Bats will get a chance to use his gadgets here ? Sub Zero could easy take him out with the use of his Ice Attacks..."
Sub-Zero is not faster than Bats, therefore Bats should be able to use at least one of his gadgets before Zero's attacks get near him. There's also the fact that Bats can, indeed, dodge.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
Super-Buster said:
"King Saturn said:
Who says Bats will get a chance to use his gadgets here ? Sub Zero could easy take him out with the use of his Ice Attacks..."
Sub-Zero is not faster than Bats, therefore Bats should be able to use at least one of his gadgets before Zero's attacks get near him. There's also the fact that Bats can, indeed, dodge."
How do we know Sub Zero isnt faster than Batman ? There isnt much evidence to say he is or isnt... and Sub Zero has multiple forms of Ice Attacks... he could use the Ice Rain attack or other forms as well...
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Super-Buster

Exactly, we have no proof one way or the other, but as long as he doesn't have some sort of super-speed I don't know how he could be faster than Bats since I think he is peak human. Bats can probably leap out of the way of most, if not all of SZ's attacks, but if he doesn't want to or for some reason can't, then he can block with his cape, it's not like SZ's attacks are known to instantly KO an opponent. Meanwhile Bats has sonics, flashbangs, smoke pellets, and KO gas which he can use which SZ would not be able to fight through and has no defense against.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
Super-Buster said:
"Exactly, we have no proof one way or the other, but as long as he doesn't have some sort of super-speed I don't know how he could be faster than Bats since I think he is peak human. Bats can probably leap out of the way of most, if not all of SZ's attacks, but if he doesn't want to or for some reason can't, then he can block with his cape, it's not like SZ's attacks are known to instantly KO an opponent. Meanwhile Bats has sonics, flashbangs, smoke pellets, and KO gas which he can use which SZ would not be able to fight through and has no defense against."
Well Batman doesnt have super speed... maybe peak human level or something but not super... Sub Zero is the most skilled Lin Kuei warrior of his clan... by no means should Batman be able to make Sub Zero look like Devin Hester vs an Offensive Lineman in terms of speed... and SZ doesnt have to KO Batman to win... some of Sub Zero's Ice Attacks are strong enough to freeze an enemy into solid blocks of Ice ( hint : Sub Zero has displayed this power when he does fatalities )...
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

caption
caption
i vote for sub-zero over batman in this match this is the way i see it going down.
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Super-Buster
King Saturn said:
Well Batman doesnt have super speed... maybe peak human level or something but not super... Sub Zero is the most skilled Lin Kuei warrior of his clan... by no means should Batman be able to make Sub Zero look like Devin Hester vs an Offensive Lineman in terms of speed... and SZ doesnt have to KO Batman to win... some of Sub Zero's Ice Attacks are strong enough to freeze an enemy into solid blocks of Ice ( hint : Sub Zero has displayed this power when he does fatalities )..."
Batman has peak human speed I believe which means that SZ can't possibly be faster than Bats without being super-humanly so, which he is not. Therefore it is impossible for SZ to be faster than Bats and thus could not freeze him before he gets a chance to use his gadgets which is my point. The ice attacks that actually turn his enemies into ice take a while to charge up, enough time for Bats to interrupt it or get out of the way, that's why he saves them for the end when his enemy can't do anything about it.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
Super-Buster said:
"King Saturn said:
Well Batman doesnt have super speed... maybe peak human level or something but not super... Sub Zero is the most skilled Lin Kuei warrior of his clan... by no means should Batman be able to make Sub Zero look like Devin Hester vs an Offensive Lineman in terms of speed... and SZ doesnt have to KO Batman to win... some of Sub Zero's Ice Attacks are strong enough to freeze an enemy into solid blocks of Ice ( hint : Sub Zero has displayed this power when he does fatalities )..."
Batman has peak human speed I believe which means that SZ can't possibly be faster than Bats without being super-humanly so, which he is not. Therefore it is impossible for SZ to be faster than Bats and thus could not freeze him before he gets a chance to use his gadgets which is my point. The ice attacks that actually turn his enemies into ice take a while to charge up, enough time for Bats to interrupt it or get out of the way, that's why he saves them for the end when his enemy can't do anything about it."
But there is the problem you assume that since Sub Zero doesnt possess Superhuman Speed he is automatically slower than Batman...what if Sub Zero has peak human level speed just like Batman ? That is very much possible... then how would Batman be able to react faster than Sub Zero then ? Its all hypothetical... there is no evidence to say what Sub Zero has in terms of speed... but to say that Batman is faster because he has peak human level speed... isnt really fair if you dont know what the opponent is capable of...
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Super-Buster

I fear you may be misunderstanding my point. I never meant to say that Batman is faster than Sub-Zero, there is no proof of that. You said that Batman won't get a chance to use his gadgets here and that's what I disagree with. To say that Batman won't get a chance to use his gadgets is insinuating that Sub-Zero is somehow faster than Batman and will freeze him before he can do anything. I do not think that is true, I believe that if Sub-Zero has the time to get off one of his ice attacks that Batman will have time to get off a gadget.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Swagga Boy

Bats takes this

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By The 502 Kid

sonya and jax might just team up and beat up Batman and Joker first, and take them out, Liu Kang owns Shang tsung, i think when its all said and done Liu Kang will be the last man standing!! he didnt become a multi-time MK champ for nothing

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
Super-Buster said:
"I fear you may be misunderstanding my point. I never meant to say that Batman is faster than Sub-Zero, there is no proof of that. You said that Batman won't get a chance to use his gadgets here and that's what I disagree with. To say that Batman won't get a chance to use his gadgets is insinuating that Sub-Zero is somehow faster than Batman and will freeze him before he can do anything. I do not think that is true, I believe that if Sub-Zero has the time to get off one of his ice attacks that Batman will have time to get off a gadget."
Ah Huh... but how will Batman dodge Sub Zero's Ice Attacks... while they are in motion ? There arent always moving as slow as they are seen in the game... Sub Zero may not be faster than Batman  but if he is near the same speed... and the projectile he launches or the ice rain attack moves faster than Sub Zero himself... his attacks will be hard to dodge... I cant see Batman owning someone who has mastered the Ice Techniques like Sub Zero...
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Super-Buster
King Saturn said:SZ 
Ah Huh... but how will Batman dodge Sub Zero's Ice Attacks... while they are in motion ? There arent always moving as slow as they are seen in the game... Sub Zero may not be faster than Batman  but if he is near the same speed... and the projectile he launches or the ice rain attack moves faster than Sub Zero himself... his attacks will be hard to dodge... I cant see Batman owning someone who has mastered the Ice Techniques like Sub Zero... "
Depending on the attack, Sub-zero's ice techinques might very well be hard to dodge but I think Bats could dodge the majority of them like the straight ice blast and the one where he freezes the floor, at least for a while. SZ's ice rain attack I'm not sure about because I haven't actually seen it but Bats could protect himself with his cape if he really needs to. I any case I don't think SZ will be able to KO Bats or hit him within the first few seconds of this match and that's more than enough time for Bats to get off a flashbang or something similar, SZ would likely have no clue what a flashbang, especially if it is customized to look bat-like, and unless he is looking away and has somehow plugged his ears he will suffer sensory overload giving Bats plenty of time to finish him off. If that doesn't work for some reason Bats could use smoke pellets and simply fade away into the chaos that is probably going on, using his stealth to hide and wait for the perfect time to strike. If that doesn't work Bats could throw an exploding batarang at SZ's feet, assuming SZ launched an ice attack at the same time Bats would become temporarily immobile and SZ would most likely be KO'd. If that doesn't work Bats could close the gap between them (using sonics or something to throw off SZ's aiming if he tries for an ice attack) and surprise SZ with knockout gas.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
Super-Buster said:
"King Saturn said:SZ 
Ah Huh... but how will Batman dodge Sub Zero's Ice Attacks... while they are in motion ? There arent always moving as slow as they are seen in the game... Sub Zero may not be faster than Batman  but if he is near the same speed... and the projectile he launches or the ice rain attack moves faster than Sub Zero himself... his attacks will be hard to dodge... I cant see Batman owning someone who has mastered the Ice Techniques like Sub Zero... "
Depending on the attack, Sub-zero's ice techinques might very well be hard to dodge but I think Bats could dodge the majority of them like the straight ice blast and the one where he freezes the floor, at least for a while. SZ's ice rain attack I'm not sure about because I haven't actually seen it but Bats could protect himself with his cape if he really needs to. I any case I don't think SZ will be able to KO Bats or hit him within the first few seconds of this match and that's more than enough time for Bats to get off a flashbang or something similar, SZ would likely have no clue what a flashbang, especially if it is customized to look bat-like, and unless he is looking away and has somehow plugged his ears he will suffer sensory overload giving Bats plenty of time to finish him off. If that doesn't work for some reason Bats could use smoke pellets and simply fade away into the chaos that is probably going on, using his stealth to hide and wait for the perfect time to strike. If that doesn't work Bats could throw an exploding batarang at SZ's feet, assuming SZ launched an ice attack at the same time Bats would become temporarily immobile and SZ would most likely be KO'd. If that doesn't work Bats could close the gap between them (using sonics or something to throw off SZ's aiming if he tries for an ice attack) and surprise SZ with knockout gas."
Nice Summary... I guess you get the cake here

lol
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"

"
Shang Tsung has defeated Liu Kang though as well..."

yeah shang tsung did defeated liu kang but not by himself  he needed help in order to defeat and kill liu kang.
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well super-buster won for best comments on telling it on how would batman can take sub-zero  now on to the votes i count everybody votes  now only four of the fighters will move on because  i was thanking of doing a royal rumble 3 match  let's see  on the votes  shang tsung 4 votes sub-zero 5 votes  scorpion 2 wow no love for scorpion  oh well liu kang 3 votes batman 3 votes sonya 1 vote jax 1 vote  joker and catwoman got 0 votes lol  looks like sub-zero is the winner base on the votes  1st sub-zero  2nd shang tsung  3rd batman 4th liu kang  all four will go to the next rumble match the rest sonya jax joker catwoman are dead but scorpion well he can't die but might not go to the next match now i will take the losers souls away XD    so said the shadow!!