termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By termiteone4ever

Pokeman got this .  
Reason. if i recall there is wish pokeman . I am not even sure if he is in the line up.  
Dont get me wrong if he not in this line . The digimon wins easily.
Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@termiteone4ever said:
" Pokeman got this .  Reason. if i recall there is wish pokeman . I am not even sure if he is in the line up.  Dont get me wrong if he not in this line . The digimon wins easily. "
You must be talking about Jirashi, he makes a wish come true when a human find him... but I dont know how that works... Jirachi is not strong anyway
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By termiteone4ever
@RadiantTheLight:
That is correct. Jiranchi. He is not a strong fighter but Very powerful with that wish. So technically he just wish them defeated or destroyed.  
If he is not in this fight The pokeman get slaughtered.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@termiteone4ever said:
" @RadiantTheLight: That is correct. Jiranchi. He is not a strong fighter but Very powerful with that wish. So technically he just wish them defeated or destroyed.  If he is not in this fight The pokeman get slaughtered. "
Oh but you forget, Ominmon X has the All Delete Attack.

It restarts everything. EVERYTHING.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By termiteone4ever

Then agian . Ther eis Mew and his Mind raping .So mew is not an excellent fighter either. This is pretty tough some of these pokeman have nearly limitless powers. But Digimon power levels are way higher.

RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" @RadiantTheLight: That is correct. Jiranchi. He is not a strong fighter but Very powerful with that wish. So technically he just wish them defeated or destroyed.  If he is not in this fight The pokeman get slaughtered. "
Oh but you forget, Ominmon X has the All Delete Attack.  It restarts everything. EVERYTHING. "
It restarts EVERYTHING in the universe he's on...
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By termiteone4ever

@RadiantTheLight:
I dont see how a all delete is going to more powerful than wish.  
or restarting everything wont destroy a wish .  
 Still with that wish pokeman in the fight . His powers is like cheating. 
 If its just battling The digimon is way more powerful.

dieyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dieyoung
@termiteone4ever: those some one have to wish this or those not just those things on its own? 

either way I dont see it being a problem I think  alphamon could solo this  and the poke verse
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By termiteone4ever
@dieyoung said:
" @termiteone4ever: those some one have to wish this or those not just those things on its own?  either way I dont see it being a problem I think  alphamon could solo this  and the poke verse "

You are forgetting Mew2 is there. I am sure he could . Anyway i am not saying the pokemon win this fight based on power and brute force . IF juranchi Wish is use then its a lose for digimon. Thats the only edge the Pokemans have. Which is pretty powerful.  and mew2 is no fool
dieyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dieyoung
@termiteone4ever: I really dont think that mew2 could take down a universal being  

and a even more powerful universal being that    can rewriting the course of history 

the digimon would also have a edge in the fact they know the future what ever the outcome of the battle is they would know it.
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By Amegashita

Arceus is suppossed to be the God of the Pokemon world, so if that has anything of importance, he should own all.

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14  Edited By jasraj
Roar Of Time=Win
dieyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dieyoung
@Amegashita: how would a universe builder that lost his power when he created other two other pokemon and was almost killed by a meteor beat two powerful universe busters?
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16  Edited By Amegashita
@dieyoung:  Don't ask me.  I said he is god of his universe, and that should hold some merit.
dieyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dieyoung
@Amegashita: and im saying thats its very unlikely that a  low tier universal with a great lack of feats that was almost killed by his creations witch have never shown to have a attack over city level would beat universe buster that have taken and beaten other universal beings. 

and sorry if I sound  rude just trying to make a point.
agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By agent9149
@dieyoung said:
" @Amegashita: how would a universe builder that lost his power when he created other two other pokemon and was almost killed by a meteor beat two powerful universe busters? "
because he did a jesus christ.....he sacrificed some of his plates(made him self vulnerable) to save the humans but they turned on him and crucified him

but anywhoo: if arceus has all his plates then nothing can hurt him plus with judgement he has omni-elemental powers(i deserve applause for making that word up) 
Dialga is times personal pimp so they have that edge, celebii can help also
palkia can create closed spaces where he can kinda do whatever he wants that no one can escape from
giritina can drag people to the other side 
the psychics can brutally mindrapestumpcurbdestroy if they combined their powers
the sky legends can provide air support
teh sea legends can provide sea support
the others can be the infantry
not to mention they got some crazy healers on their hands as well
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Royal knights stomp
Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By Backflip

Righteo, fact time

Omegamon - Arguably second Strongest Digimon in existance. All Delete Attack can erase anything. His Omega Gain Force allows him to see the outcome of every possible scenario. In a similar manner to Midnighter
Ulforce Veedramon - The fastest being in the Digital Universe. It can move faster than the speed of light, and he can split an atom. 
Magnamon - Mainly, he can enter a phase almost like Noh-Varr's white run, where he is totally invunerable, and a lot powerfuller.
Craniummon - Physically the strongest. He was strong enough to act as a pillar between The Digital World, and the Real World. The only thing seperating the two universes coliding, was his sheer strength. 
Alphamon - Second Strongest RK. He was powerful enough to take on the God of the Digital World, and almost beat him. Using the Alpha Inforce, he can repeat time, so that he can attack a hundred times, in a mere instance.
Examon - Well, he is physically huge. Like literally, he is about the size of a bloody island. We're talking like, Krakoa big.
Sleipmon - Can reach absolute zero with his attacks.

Digimon take this comfortably.

dieyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dieyoung
@agent9149: I thought when he crated the universal his plates where gone and making those other pokemon also made him weaker? 

and whats saying hes  

alphamon and omnimon x    both    exceeds space-time so   Dialga time power are useless  

tell me the level of power of the  sky legends and the sea legends if there not universal or a lest planetary then there not even going to hurt the lower tier digimon.   

most of the knights can already heal themselves.   

they can also cross,destroy  and attack from other dimensions meaning they   dont even need to be in front of them to attack them. 

they   can warp others to other dimensions. 

they know the future so nothing the pokemon would do would surprise them.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Backflip said:
"Righteo, fact time  Omegamon - Arguably second Strongest Digimon in existance. All Delete Attack can erase anything. His Omega Gain Force allows him to see the outcome of every possible scenario. In a similar manner to Midnighter Ulforce Veedramon - The fastest being in the Digital Universe. It can move faster than the speed of light, and he can split an atom.  Magnamon - Mainly, he can enter a phase almost like Noh-Varr's white run, where he is totally invunerable, and a lot powerfuller. Craniummon - Physically the strongest. He was strong enough to act as a pillar between The Digital World, and the Real World. The only thing seperating the two universes coliding, was his sheer strength.  Alphamon - Second Strongest RK. He was powerful enough to take on the God of the Digital World, and almost beat him. Using the Alpha Inforce, he can repeat time, so that he can attack a hundred times, in a mere instance. Examon - Well, he is physically huge. Like literally, he is about the size of a bloody island. We're talking like, Krakoa big. Sleipmon - Can reach absolute zero with his attacks.  Digimon take this comfortably. "

I don't think craniummon is suppose to be the Physicaly strongest
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Susanoo

Im going with Digimon on this...
agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By agent9149
@dieyoung: no the only time he made himself weaker was when he gave humans some of his plates

and i didn't say the pokemon would win...i conveniently left that part out ;D

the sky legends and sea legends are for surely planetary, rayquaza groudon and kyogre could easily destroy the world if there was nothing to stop them

pokemon can stop the knights from healing

giritina can also cross,destroy  and attack from other dimensions and doesnt need to be in front of them to attack them.

palkia and girtina can do that

celebii can also find out what is going on in the future

mew can use transform to turn to turn to an exact copy of one of the digimon....probably the strongest
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RadiantTheLight

Anyway, can all the Royal Knights use the X antibody?

dieyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dieyoung
@RadiantTheLight: some knights have x anti body's others have a hyper mode   
dieyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dieyoung
@agent9149: are the pokemon your listing planetary or universal those any pokemon go much over low hypersonic in speed? 

mew is likely just city level with his basic attacks and  city level in durability he cant hand with planet buster or universe busters. 
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@dieyoung said:
" @agent9149: are the pokemon your listing planetary or universal those any pokemon go much over low hypersonic in speed?  mew is likely just city level with his basic attacks and  city level in durability he cant hand with planet buster or universe busters.  "
I dont remember any planet buster in Pokemon, but Dialga and Palkia can control time and space... And I think Deoxys Speed Mode is the fastest pokemon ever.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By demifiend

goku solos

RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@demifiend said:
" goku solos "
WTF?!
agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By agent9149
@dieyoung said:
" @agent9149: are the pokemon your listing planetary or universal those any pokemon go much over low hypersonic in speed?  mew is likely just city level with his basic attacks and  city level in durability he cant hand with planet buster or universe busters.  "
their mostly likely continental; mew can use transform and turn to an exact copy  of the one digimon..like say omnimon 

@RadiantTheLight said:
" @dieyoung said:
I dont remember any planet buster in Pokemon, but Dialga and Palkia can control time and space... And I think Deoxys Speed Mode is the fastest pokemon ever. "

they are not planet busters more like planet devastators and continent busters, and deoxys is the fastest
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Susanoo
@demifiend said:
"goku solos"

Goku dies to Mew, Jarachi, Omnimon X, and more.
Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By Shikarenji

The Royal Knights 

RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Susanoo said:
" @demifiend said:
"goku solos"
Goku dies to Mew, Jarachi, Omnimon X, and more. "
Goku murders Mew and Jirachi, he gets stomped by Omnimon X though.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#35  Edited By SpidermanWins
@jasraj said:
"
Roar Of Time=Win
"

RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@SpidermanWins said:
" @jasraj said:
"
Roar Of Time=Win
"
"
So you think that Roar of Time is > to All Delete Attack and such? Do you even know what Digimon is?
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#37  Edited By SpidermanWins
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @SpidermanWins said:
" @jasraj said:
"
Roar Of Time=Win
"
"
So you think that Roar of Time is > to All Delete Attack and such? Do you even know what Digimon is? "

No, I'm not saying they would win. I am simply aknowledging How awesome the roar of time is.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@SpidermanWins said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @SpidermanWins said:
" @jasraj said:
"
Roar Of Time=Win
"
"
So you think that Roar of Time is > to All Delete Attack and such? Do you even know what Digimon is? "
No, I'm not saying they would win. I am simply aknowledging How awesome the roar of time is. "
Ok then... it's not that awesome though... In my opinion.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @SpidermanWins said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @SpidermanWins said:
" @jasraj said:
"
Roar Of Time=Win
"
"
No, I'm not saying they would win. I am simply aknowledging How awesome the roar of time is. "
Ok then... it's not that awesome though... In my opinion. "
All Delete Restarts everything in the universe.......

All Delete >>>>>>>>> Roar Of Time
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@agent9149 said:
" @dieyoung said:
their mostly likely continental; mew can use transform and turn to an exact copy  of the one digimon..like say omnimon 

@RadiantTheLight said:
" @dieyoung said:
I dont remember any planet buster in Pokemon, but Dialga and Palkia can control time and space... And I think Deoxys Speed Mode is the fastest pokemon ever. "
they are not planet busters more like planet devastators and continent busters, and deoxys is the fastest "
Most of the Digimon are faster than Deoxys. They are also probably more strong.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@TheCerealKillz said:

" @agent9149 said:

" @dieyoung said:

@RadiantTheLight

said:

" @dieyoung said:

they are not planet busters more like planet devastators and continent busters, and deoxys is the fastest "
Most of the Digimon are faster than Deoxys. They are also probably more strong. "
I allways though Speed Mode Deoxys is the faster...

And speaking of awesomeness... ALL HAIL SUPREME CANNON!

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42  Edited By jasraj

Arceus the king of pokemon can learn any move ever i think

Caionsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Caionsouza

royal knights are very powerful

but are on a smaller number

yet they would win

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Backflipsaid:

Righteo, fact time Omegamon - Arguably second Strongest Digimon in existance. All Delete Attack can erase anything. His Omega Gain Force allows him to see the outcome of every possible scenario. In a similar manner to Midnighter Ulforce Veedramon - The fastest being in the Digital Universe. It can move faster than the speed of light, and he can split an atom. Magnamon - Mainly, he can enter a phase almost like Noh-Varr's white run, where he is totally invunerable, and a lot powerfuller. Craniummon - Physically the strongest. He was strong enough to act as a pillar between The Digital World, and the Real World. The only thing seperating the two universes coliding, was his sheer strength. Alphamon - Second Strongest RK. He was powerful enough to take on the God of the Digital World, and almost beat him. Using the Alpha Inforce, he can repeat time, so that he can attack a hundred times, in a mere instance. Examon - Well, he is physically huge. Like literally, he is about the size of a bloody island. We're talking like, Krakoa big. Sleipmon - Can reach absolute zero with his attacks. Digimon take this comfortably.
Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon win. Arecus, Giritina, Palkia and Daliga all exist in their own universe so the All delete attack wouldnt work since they could simply retreat back into their own universe

PossesedShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PossesedShadow

@jasraj said:

Arceus the king of pokemon can learn any move ever i think

Mew can

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Pokemon win. Arecus, Giritina, Palkia and Daliga all exist in their own universe so the All delete attack wouldnt work since they could simply retreat back into their own universe

Can Mewtwo midwipe? i've never seen him pull off that feat

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PossesedShadow: Yeah Mew 2 can mind wipe and has before. He mindwiped people in the first movie

Kaze34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually... Digimon can blast the Legends back to the hole where they came from for example. Gallantmoncm , Omnimon , impdramonpm , craniumon , alphamon oryuken , magnamon , sliepmon , Dynasmon , ulforcevdramon and even all the godly legends can't defeat Marcus Damon's punch which cracked the digimons king armor

Salamence123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Salamence123

Dialga and Celebi can stop time Pokemon like Jirachi, Hoopa, Mewtwo,Celebi, Arceus,Lugia can use their psychic powers to mindwipe and control the royal knights, Rayquaza was able to reach space from earth in seconds and destroy a meteor bigger than earth with ease, Xerneas and Ho-Oh can raise Pokemon from the dead and Mew can transform into the Royal knights using their power against them and Jirachi can grant any Wish. The Royal Knights get royally Beaten down easily by the Pokemon. Rotom could solo Digimon.

CheesusIsSus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By CheesusIsSus

Alright this Post is old But I got nothing better to do so why not post this, Anyways, You Claim Dialga and Celebi Can Stop Time And Shiz and Blah blah blah....Cool Cool But Let us Just Use Alphamon as a Bar.

Alphamon Feats/Ablities:

Has Ouryuken Which Can and I Quote "combine this ability with Digitalize of Soul to purge the opponent's soul and seal them within the fabric of reality, never to awaken again"

Posseses Death Manipulation, Absolute Zero and Sleep Manipulation, Acausality and etc

And To End The Arguement Of Outspeeding Him(Which is Ridiculous), His Ability AlphaIn Force Allows Him to Restart a Battle an Immeasurable Amount Of Times as a Defence Or As a offensive Ability Can Be used to and I Quote "instantly replaying his first attack an infinite number of times and target an infinite number of points in space in an instant, making it appear as if he felled his opponent in one blow and rendering his attacks virtually impossible to dodge"

So Yeah, Alphamon Quite Literally Solos also Here is a Wiki Link so you can Read all his BS Abilities.

https://omniversal-battlefield.fandom.com/wiki/Alphamon#Ouryuken_Mode

(Keep In Mind, I am assuming you are Talking about them at their Strongest.)

PS, Jesmon Counts as a Royal Knight and In His GX Form, His Sword is Quite Literally Plot Armour Made into a Sword.