#1 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Takes place in the sewer where Mustang fought Envy. In character. Combatants start non-visible. Five minutes to discuss strategy and both teams have basic intel on the opposition--assume they have a general idea of the respective power sets they face.

#2 Posted by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Roy Mustang and Edward Elric win a large majority.

Daaerk

#3 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Mustang's fire power is pretty hype. If he and Ed can keep Wolverine and Cap at a distance than they can win.

#4 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20300 posts) - - Show Bio

Shorty solos..

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (38381 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd think it would be interesting if Wolverine can sense Roy's explosives. He has noticed changes in air pressure before for Cyclops' optic blasts and it makes me wonder if he can do the same here and dodge. They have the power to put him and Cap down though and this would be a good fight. I'll probably come back with a winner.

#6 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward and Mustang should win. Too much projection for Captain America and Wolverine.

#7 Edited by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep in mind the setting provides stealth, and even though Mustang is undoubtedly the most explosive here, Wolverine has tanked fires before (so has Cap, really) and more importantly an injured Bradley was able to dodge his fire and blitz Mustang and many people on this site feel Logan can keep up with the Fuhrer. Not saying team anime wins or loses, but it's not as simple as Roy spamming explosions.

#8 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (8069 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming intel means Wolverine's healing factor and claws, Cap's peak human stats & shield, Ed's arm & transmutation ability, and Mustang's gloves and pyrokinesis are know.

I would say Team 2.

#9 Posted by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

Keep in mind the setting provides stealth, and even though Mustang is undoubtedly the most explosive here, Wolverine has tanked fires before (so has Cap, really) and more importantly an injured Bradley was able to dodge his fire and blitz Mustang and many people on this site feel Logan can keep up with the Fuhrer. Not saying team anime wins or loses, but it's not as simple as Roy spamming explosions.

Yeah, but it'd be REALLY hard to close the distance against Ed. He's a bullet dodger with absurd terrain control. Ed could just collapse the entire sewer except for the part he and Mustang are in and trap Wolverine and Cap and crush them.

#10 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity Yes, that's what I had in mind. @Dredeuced Ed wouldn't do that, knowing it would likely kill Cap and Logan via suffocation.

#11 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (12479 posts) - - Show Bio

*Snap* *Snap* *Snap* that all I can hear from this fight,team 1 wins.

#12 Posted by xlab3000 (3358 posts) - - Show Bio

Alchemists

#13 Posted by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

@Mr_Ingenuity Yes, that's what I had in mind. @Dredeuced Ed wouldn't do that, knowing it would likely kill Cap and Logan via suffocation.

Wouldn't kill them, and basic knowledge would let him know that Logan by no means can die to something as simple as a cave in, and suffocation wouldn't instantly kill Cap either. Anyhow, once he's trapped them, he can pull them out of the cave in with relative easy. Ed can very easily incapacitate these guys.

#14 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (8069 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced: You do realizes Adamantium Claws >>>>>> rubble, add the stealth advantage, & speed advantage, I could very well make a cases for a stomp.

#15 Edited by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@Dredeuced: You do realizes Adamantium Claws >>>>>> rubble, add the stealth advantage, & speed advantage, I could very well make a cases for a stomp.

Wolvie's claws are like a foot long. They are not > fifty feet of solid earth, especially with his limbs easily restrained, which is something Ed can effortlessly do when not being restrained by Father. Ed can literally just sink him into the ground after trapping him. Stealth isn't too useful when you've got a guy on your team who can literally light up the entire sewer at will in Mustang.

Ed isn't too slow, either. Equivalent or better in agility and fighting with bullet dodgers like Scar or Greed. But it doesn't matter as Wolverine won't get a chance to get close.

Frankly, Mustang can probably solo if he plays smart. Light up the area, locate the opponents, and chain explode them into submission.

#16 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

The alchemists should take this.

#17 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (8069 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced: Ed's usual earth constructs are no more than 5 feet thick. While you believe Ed & Mustang will play it safe with incapacitation I believe they will try and fight for a KO. Leaving openings that do not account for Wolverine's and Cap's speed.

#18 Posted by BlackWind (7232 posts) - - Show Bio

Roy burns Cap's eyes out and Ed traps Wolverine in quicksand.

#19 Posted by vintage_spiderman (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#20 Edited by jashro44 (25529 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see team 2 winning since stealth is an option. Wolverines enhanced senses should be very helpful.

#21 Edited by Jgames (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

The environment is small enough where roy can simply snap his finger and light them up, alchemists should win

#22 Posted by TheMagicStik (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

Mustang snaps his fingers and suddenly Cap no longer has lungs and Wolverine is a charred husk attached to an adamantium skeleton and Roy can keep that up indefinitely like he has in the past to people with insane regen.

#23 Posted by Dextersinister (6517 posts) - - Show Bio

The environment is a massive advantage for Ed, he would probably solo.