Batman has standard gear/equipment

Morals off

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mustang stomps. he would burn batman's eyes out of his skull with a snap of his fingers. even with morals because mustangs morals are controversial, I meen it took everyone talking him down to just not kill envy(and an argument could be made that he was playing with and torturing envy, THATS REALLL MORAL)

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Impervious

Roy snaps his fingers and Bruce explodes like a boom boom baby

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By micah007123

Spyrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much this^

Avatar image for commanderandchief
CommanderandChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are morals off now

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Impervious

Bruce still explodes like a boom boom baby. Roy is too fast

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What could Batman do? Roy wins with a snap of his figures.

Avatar image for deactivated-5df99b4bb2d5b
deactivated-5df99b4bb2d5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: Mustang still stomps, but doesnt he need a big target to perform the eye boiling feat?

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_halloween:

not necessarily in the case of envy it was easier after she transformed. BUT after she went back to looking human and he was hunting her down he was still striking envy's eyes and tongue every time she talked sass to him. Roys bada**

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mustang. Easily.

Finger snap = Dead Bat

Avatar image for deactivated-611e764976bba
deactivated-611e764976bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has nowhere near the speed of Wrath to actually dodge the fire. So I say Mustang wins this very quickly.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@micah said:

@impervious said:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88:

Dang then I guess bruce will be...(puts on sunglasses) as blind as a bat.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@dr_halloween:

yeah Mustang is prolly the most destructive alchemist in the series(comparable really only to kimley) id think batman vs. King bradly or Greedling would be a bit more intreasting (assuming were talking FMA brotherhood)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised everyone is saying Roy stomps. I actually think batman wins here. HIs suit is fire proof which can give him a good deal of protection, unless Roy lights the fluid in his eye. However Roy said that requires pin point aiming, and Roy has never used that trick on someone as skilled, stealthy, or fast as batman. He pretty much has to use area of effect attacks to tag batman, but batman can handle that. And with morals off I don't see why batman can't just toss a explosive batarang at his throat or some such. Roy doesn't have any avoidance feats that I recall, let alone avoidance feats against someone with batmans accuracy.

Honestly I don't see Roy winning more than 2/10 let alone stomping. I think batman is a bad fight for Roy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88:

I think bradly would be to much, but I could see the greedling fight.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Can you show me some fire resistances feats of the Bat-Suit?

He has an opening on the mouth right? That would be incinerated right off with a blast.

Projectiles wouldn't mean too much. It's kind of hard to acuratly throw something with a wall of flame around your body.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Mustang is a battled hardened killer and also has shown resilience in the fight with lust, even after she soaked him and slashed him up he killed her.. morals are off for mustang also

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Mustang is a battled hardened killer and also has shown resilience in the fight with lust, even after she soaked him and slashed him up he killed her.. morals are off for mustang also

None of this addresses anything in my argument.....Batman beats "battled hardned killers" all the time. Killing lust is a decent feat but it means nothing because batmans suit will protect him from the flames. What has mustang burned that was fire proof like batmans costume? What reflex feats allow mustang to out draw batman? What feats does mustang have to dodge someone with batmans aim?

@joewell said:

@jashro44: Can you show me some fire resistances feats of the Bat-Suit?

Sure.

He's literally stood inside fire and tanked hellfire.

@joewell said:

He has an opening on the mouth right? That would be incinerated right off with a blast.

Batman tends to just cover his mouth with his cape when an enemy shoots fire at him.

@joewell said:

Projectiles wouldn't mean too much. It's kind of hard to acuratly throw something with a wall of flame around your body.

Batman is quicker on the draw than Roy as far as I can tell. And I don't see why a wall of flame would throw batman off.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Joewell911

@jashro44: Nice! Thanks for the info.

Batman wouldn't know Roy uses fire attacks, so he would have no reason to cover his mouth, which would probably result in burns.

Can Bruce throw a projectile faster than Roy can snap? I honestly don't know.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Keikai

Roy.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

fighting a homunculus (who are superhuman in every sense of the word)is a pretty good feat also Mustang burnt envy's tongue and eyes even when she was in human form and she is faster than or at LEAST equal to batman. accuracy is not a problem for mustang, Restraint is, and mustang usually has to hold back.

as far as batmans suit goes you make a good point but if you hold an oven mit on a hot pan I BET u get burned after awhile

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@jashro44: Nice! Thanks for the info.

Batman wouldn't know Roy uses fire attacks, so he would have no reason to cover his mouth, which would probably result in burns.

Can Bruce throw a projectile faster than Roy can snap? I honestly don't know.

No problem. As for batmans mouth getting burned its never happened before (including in the last 2 scans where we see batmans mask is on fire). And honestly I don't see why batman can't cover his mouth when he notices Roys fire appear or at least the spark. At the very least I think batman has a chance of reacting to Roys alchemy. Batman has been able to dodge a sniper bullet after its been fired so I think its possible he can react to Roys alchemy. Its never really been confirmed how fast Roys fire is that I recall.

I think batman can throw a projectile faster than roy can snap. Batman has showings like punching bullets out of the air, catching arrows without looking, plus he was able to toss a batrang fast enough to have it hit Jason Todd when Jason was in the middle of saying the word "three". Batmans reflex feats are just better. All though even if roy does beat batman on the draw Bruce has a better chance of tanking roys attacks than vice versa.

@jashro44:

fighting a homunculus (who are superhuman in every sense of the word)is a pretty good feat also Mustang burnt envy's tongue and eyes even when she was in human form and she is faster than or at LEAST equal to batman. accuracy is not a problem for mustang, Restraint is, and mustang usually has to hold back.

as far as batmans suit goes you make a good point but if you hold an oven mit on a hot pan I BET u get burned after awhile

Homunculus aside from pride, wrath, father, and sloth when serious are not fast. Rizel hawkeye was shooting lust who didn't even dodge a single one of her bullets. Compared to the threats batman fights as a JLA member or in team ups with superman, or what he's been facing in his own title in recent years, homunculus aren't special.

As for Roy not needing to be accurate thats the case with his heavy fire but if he wants to burn the fluid in batmans eye it requires accuracy. Roy himself even said that him burnning envy's eyes was pinpoint aiming. As I understand it look at the blue spark that Roy creates when he snaps his hands, he needs to have that spark hit batmans eyes if he wants to burn the fluid in his eyes:

Loading Video...

Hence why Roy calls it pin point aiming. He wont be able to do that to batman is what I was saying. He can hit batman with heavy fire but batman can block it with his suit. Yea maybe the fire will get hot eventually, but batmans pain tolerance is ridiculous. They key word in your sentence is "after a while". This fight isn't going to drag on for long because Roy doesn't have much of a counter for batmans range. Its sort of like a quick draw except as mentioned batman has the better chance of tanking roys attacks.

Plus batman carries ice pellets as standard gear so he can probably put Roys flames out.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

I will go with Batman on this one.

His suit is fire proof and is very very durable.

He has more gadgets to work with Roy doesnt have a defense for the flash bangs, sonics, cryo pellets or anestetic gas.

and he is a better fighter, knowing many ways to instantly Incapacitate an opponent, and better reflexes.

Plus Roy has to snap in his direction and Batman is fast enought to move out the direction of his snap, and close distant gaps between them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if mustang can win quickly he takes this but if not and he shows batman his power batman will find a way around it

CommanderandChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I knew Roy wouldn't stomp lol

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

you make a solid point man, good debate! I'm convinced enough if Roy cant end it fast he dies

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mmmm. Fried Bat.

Mustang wrecks.

CommanderandChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: As far as Mustang winning, I would look to when Mustang incinerated a couple dozen of the "immortal warriors" with walls of flame. There wasn't anything left except scorch marks. Batman may have some advantages, namely physicals, gear, and a tactical mind, but Roy has a way to essentially oneshot Bruce and kill him. In addition to this, presuming current versions all of the fireproof Batsuit feats you showed were pre-52, and I think there was even one from the Dark Knight spin-off comic.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#34 god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: Y u no post the new one of Bruce taking a shot from a tank a dozen feet away!?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mysticmedivh
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wench_Jewun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman without prep would find it hard to overcome Roy Mustang. I give him 5/10.

But with prep he would stomp

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Iragexcudder

As Roy moves steadily, snapping his fingers excessively as if he were igniting a flame upon each step: walking towards a man in a Bat suit in stead black. He notices objects coming towards him as if he's being fired, the man dressed in the Bat costume threw explosive Batarangs at Roy, seemingly catching him off guard, as Roy spews an explosive amount of fire at the Bat Man as he throws smoke pellets onto the floor. Roy moves through the smoke, possibly thinking as if the Bat Man must be roasting aflame.. When the Bat Man screams "IM THE GODDAMN BATMAN" and kicks Roy's face off as Batman then takes Roy's hands and starts snapping his own fingers in Roy's face while utterly unconscious. Batman begins to walk away as he hears the slightest of disturbance coming from behind him and throws a majestic Batarang mixed with Ice Magnets Electricity Catwoman Scented Batarangs and Another Massive Batkick and puts the flame out once and for all

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl: I simply couldn't resist haha my iPhones spell check is horrendous :P

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44

@jacthripper said:

@jashro44: As far as Mustang winning, I would look to when Mustang incinerated a couple dozen of the "immortal warriors" with walls of flame. There wasn't anything left except scorch marks. Batman may have some advantages, namely physicals, gear, and a tactical mind, but Roy has a way to essentially oneshot Bruce and kill him. In addition to this, presuming current versions all of the fireproof Batsuit feats you showed were pre-52, and I think there was even one from the Dark Knight spin-off comic.

Actually out of the feats I showed 3 were from pre 52 and 2 were from the new 52. And the most impressive one being tanking hellfire was from the dark knight which is the new 52. Beyond that batmans continuity isn't suppose to be different but even limited to the new 52 he is still fire proof. Roy vaporizing the immortal warriors is impressive and thats the big feat i have had in mind from the beginning as to why batman wont dodge him, but it doesn't prove he can bypass batmans cowl. Anyways here are some other fire proof showings from the new 52:

Really Roy doesn't have a big counter for Bruces cowl. It doesn't seem like Snyder can't go a story line without showing batman is fire proof.

@god_spawn said:

@jashro44: Y u no post the new one of Bruce taking a shot from a tank a dozen feet away!?

I haven't been reading endgame (dropped snyders batman after death of the family), I saw the scans saren uploaded in the Bucky vs batman thread but I hear people are speculating endgame is a hallucination. I might read up on endgame as I hear it is pretty good.

All though just decided to upload it above :p

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Some of his scans showing the fire-proof of Batmans suit is from the new 52 main continuiy.

Batma's gear can easily put Mustang in a state of incapacitation his sonics, cryo pellets, flash bangs, and anstetic gas.

Also Batman is fast enough to close the distance between the two and deliver a nerve strike which is an instant incap.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mustang. 8/10

I'm not so convinced by the points above, Roy can create explosions with each snap of his fingers. Even if Bruce's face is protected or he's able to tank the fires he's still gonna be knocked around constantly by the explosions. Roy won't give quarter (especially with morals off) so he'll keep constantly snapping not to mention his fires wide AoE, Batman is gonna feel each attack and Roy can snap alot.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50: yes, but remember that Bruce Wayne's right leg is the Source and his left is the Presence

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: you didn't like Snyders run??:o

I didn't like death of the family. I liked court of the owls. Haven't read the rest.

@dewin50 said:

Mustang. 8/10

I'm not so convinced by the points above, Roy can create explosions with each snap of his fingers. Even if Bruce's face is protected or he's able to tank the fires he's still gonna be knocked around constantly by the explosions. Roy isn't one to give his opponents quarter so he'll keep snapping not to mention his wide AoE, Batman is gonna feel each attack and Roy can snap alot.

Batman getting knocked around isn't going to be a big deal. And honestly batman is likely going to beat Roy on the draw anyways. The armour is just being debated because even if Roy does win the quick draw that doesn't mean he wins the fight. Even if Roy knocks batman down Bruce could still hit him with a batarang or even a bat laser to be honest:

If it can cut through a what looks like a stone wall that easily it will do serious damage to Roys skull....

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50 said:

Mustang. 8/10

I'm not so convinced by the points above, Roy can create explosions with each snap of his fingers. Even if Bruce's face is protected or he's able to tank the fires he's still gonna be knocked around constantly by the explosions. Roy won't give quarter (especially with morals off) so he'll keep constantly snapping not to mention his fires wide AoE, Batman is gonna feel each attack and Roy can snap alot.

agreed

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I feel Ya. How about Eternal?

I only read one issue because I heard killer croc beat bane and I had to check that out.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. Better gear, tactics, physicals, and skill.