Roy Harper/John Diggle (Arrow) vs Batman/Catwoman (Movie)

• 44 results
Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Navajaz
  • Standard gear.
  • Nolan Batman at the start of TDKR.
  • Battle takes place in Abandoned Place.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Arrow

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

donttellmymom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Arrow for the win. Roy has had some pretty impressive acrobatic feats and I think Roy and Diggle have great chemistry together.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Batman. How will Diggle get past Bruce's armor? Not to mention, I would bet on Batman in a hand to hand encounter. Well, out of costume anyway.

Roy isn't that good, but he might be able to shoot Salena. I mostly think Batman is the MVP here.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donttellmymom: Roy is great at getting one-shotted the second after he randomly flips.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

roy can take selena while diggle holds off bats. til roy comes and flip sleepers him

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

chipj15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By chipj15

team batman ftw no way diggle or roy will take down batman

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Batman solos.

darkswift2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By darkswift2002

Team Arrow for the win. Roy has had some pretty impressive acrobatic feats and I think Roy and Diggle have great chemistry together.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

wait a second...

at the start he was dropped by Selena kicking his cane out of his hand

if you mean before he got his back broke by Bane he still might lose, he was slow and projected his hits so much, Diggles training with Ollie should have him winning

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Navajaz
@mrnoital said:

wait a second...

at the start he was dropped by Selena kicking his cane out of his hand

if you mean before he got his back broke by Bane he still might lose, he was slow and projected his hits so much, Diggles training with Ollie should have him winning

It's Batman pre-pit from TDKR.

Note: I've always taken Batman at the start of TDKR to be the version before entering the pit, hence why it's 'Batman' and not Bruce Wayne.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@navajaz: that's what I pretty much assumed

a few people have said that at that point in time Batman wanted to lose (those people were using that as an argument as to why those feats don't really count) and wasn't trying his hardest

so using that logic, I say team Arrow after a tough fight

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Team arrow.

Diggle is the brains of the fight

Roy just runs in there and starts kicking the sh!t out of them both, since he has the mirakuru in his system.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Arrow.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too close to call

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Even though Diggle is a supreme jobber, I see Team Arrow winning.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Arrow definitely wins. Diggle showed more skill during his brief fight with Ravager than Baleman ever did. Ravager had Mirakuru in her system, was trained by Deathstroke, had duel swords, AND ambushed Diggle, yet he still dodged and parried almost all of her blows until she inevitably downed him with one hit. The fact that she was strong enough to do that though should speak to his skill, that he was able to fight her for that long.

Roy is by far the most athletic character here, and his training from Oliver ensures that he's at least in Catwoman's league, despite his lack of feats. He was at least able to survive against the Mirakuru army in the tunnel, and defeated Wildcat's sidekick, so he probably has better feats than her anyway despite his tendency to get taken out by higher up characters.

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By IndomitableRegal

Team 2. Diggle jobs too often (which is disappointing because I like his character) and even though he should have the skill to hold his own here, he doesn't display it when it counts. Roy isn't going to win an agility battle with Catwoman, and he makes a lot of unnecessary moves while Batman is more efficient. Even in his initial fight with Bane, when Bats realized he was losing, he started resorting to gear, something Roy doesn't have much of save for his bow and arrows.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 if Diggle jobs.

Team 1 if Diggle doesn't job.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Remind me again why Diggle is used in battles

Loading Video...

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Siding with Batman due to armor and that he's a better fighter than Diggle and Roy.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Arrow only because of Selina being a massive weaklink.Other than that,Bruce whoops either of them quite handily

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 if Diggle jobs.

Team 1 if Diggle doesn't job.

Team 2. Diggle jobs too often (which is disappointing because I like his character)and even though he should have the skill to hold his own here, he doesn't display it when it counts. Roy isn't going to win an agility battle with Catwoman, and he makes a lot of unnecessary moves while Batman is more efficient. Even in his initial fight with Bane, when Bats realized he was losing, he started resorting to gear, something Roy doesn't have much of save for his bow and arrows.

IKR, he has so much potential

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Nolan wins IMO.

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ostarion

@nickzambuto said:

Team Arrow definitely wins. Diggle showed more skill during his brief fight with Ravager than Baleman ever did. Ravager had Mirakuru in her system, was trained by Deathstroke, had duel swords, AND ambushed Diggle, yet he still dodged and parried almost all of her blows until she inevitably downed him with one hit. The fact that she was strong enough to do that though should speak to his skill, that he was able to fight her for that long.

Roy is by far the most athletic character here, and his training from Oliver ensures that he's at least in Catwoman's league, despite his lack of feats. He was at least able to survive against the Mirakuru army in the tunnel, and defeated Wildcat's sidekick, so he probably has better feats than her anyway despite his tendency to get taken out by higher up characters.

I'm pretty sure Laurel and Captain/Officer/Detective Lance did just as much as him in the tunnel.

And I haven't watch the show for a while, but isn't Roy too scared to use his full strength against other people? Like he's just a slightly above average human against other people, but when it comes to busting/ripping open doors he's the man. Roy might be able to take Catwoman, but he's definitely not taking down Batman

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostarion said:

@nickzambuto said:

I'm pretty sure Laurel and Captain/Officer/Detective Lance did just as much as him in the tunnel.

And I haven't watch the show for a while, but isn't Roy too scared to use his full strength against other people? Like he's just a slightly above average human against other people, but when it comes to busting/ripping open doors he's the man. Roy might be able to take Catwoman, but he's definitely not taking down Batman

What? Laurel and her father weren't involved in the tunnel fight, unless my memory is going haywire.

And Roy doesn't have Mirakuru anymore, he was trained by Oliver so he's just a skilled human.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers