Nickzambuto and Esquire vs. Joewell and YoungJustice
Round 1: Team !
§ All parties involved in a debate must state they are ready for voting before votes are taken into consideration. Meaning anyone who votes prior to this point will be discounted.
§ Personal attack are prohibited. At any point, if you insult your fellow debater(s), and they feel personally insulted, I will ask you apologize for the jest. I'm not talking about joking around, or meaningless jabs at one another, I'm talking about over the line insulting and ridicule. If someone is offended, either apologize, or under the even someone really crosses a line, they will be flagged and kicked out of the tournament.
§ Feats must be backed up with scans, or at the very least sourced. For example, if you know something happened and what issue it's from, but don't have the scan, just source the issue. If you can find the scan, great. However, if you are just pulling information off a wiki, and can't find what issue it's actually from, then as far as I'm concerned it is irrelevant. Even sourcing the Story Arc would be fine.
§ Follow the character rules, battle rules, and the scenarios given.
§ As always, respect each other.
Marksman - Revolver Ocelot: Duel Revolvers, Fortune Device, com-link
Martial Artist - Roronoa Zoro: Three swords, com-link
Wildcard - Solid Snake: SOCOM, Patriot, Stun Knife, Octocamo, Solid Eye, PSG1 Sniper Rifle, Rail Gun, C4, Mk. II, CODEC
Powerman - Cole McGrath: Amp, com-link
.50 Cal Sniper Rifle w/ Thermal Scope, H&K 416 Rifle, Twin Desert Eagles, Twin Wrist Pistols, Standard Bulletproof Armor, comm link
Martial Artist: Cassandra Cain
Batsuit, Utility Belt w/ (6) Smoke Bombs, Rope w/ Grappling Hook, Handcuffs, comm link
Wildcard: Wesley Gibson
.50 Cal Sniper Rifle w/ Thermal Scope, H&K 416 Rifle, Twin FN Five-seveNs, (10) Throwing Knives, (3) Frag Grenades, comm link
H&K 416 Rifle w/ Thermal Scope, Twin FN Five-seveNs, (5) Frag Grenades, C4, Night Vision Goggles, comm link
Marksman - Mai (Daggers, Poison)
Martial Artist - Ty Lee (Unarmed)
Wildcard - Me Mow (Knife, Poison Needle)
Powerman - Red X (Standard Gear)
Marksman - Artemis (Quiver of Arrows, 1 of every special arrow, 30 regular arrows)
Martial Artist - Nick Fury (616) (Unarmed)
Wildcard - Damian Wayne (2 batons, metal staff, utility belt)
Powerman - X2 Nightcrawler (Unarmed)
- No Knowledge Yep, that's right, absolutely no knowledge on your opponents teams. Full knowledge on you and your teammates teams of course.
- 1 Hour Prep Time Cannot be used for acquiring outside gear. This is purely for positioning and discussion of strategies!
- Morals On You heard me!
- In Character Shouldn't have to state this, but I will.
- Nickzambuto and Esquire start in the teal zone, YoungJustice and joewell start in the red zone
- You get 3 clips for each gun! Yep, you heard me. I also reduced the amount of regular arrows sent by 20, and limited Esquire on bombs and throwing knives. Remember, you're actually carrying these.
- Rules: Each member of each team may choose a perk. However, no team may have more than one of a certain perk! Some perks have limitations, please follow them.
Here they are!
- What's yours is mine, and what's mine is yours! Trade a single piece of equipment from one of your team members, with someone of the opposite team! You cannot use this to give your martial artist a ranged weapon, so nice try!
- SUICIDE SQUAD!!! ATTACK!!! Sacrifice a single member of your team to kill off a single member of the opposite team who holds the same position (for example, a marksman for a marksman, a martial artist for a martial artist, powerman for a powerman, etc.).
- It's all up to you buddy! Sacrifice your teams perk, in return, your teammates team will receive an extra perk!
- I spy with my little eye! Your team gains full knowledge on your opponents team!
- Sewer Urchin!? Where do you get all this stuff!? Your team may use the following pieces of equipment during their prep time: 5 frag mines, 3 trip wires, 100 yards of rope that can support up to 400 pounds of weight, and 10 gallons of gasoline!
- What's this thing made out of!? A single person on your team may have Captain 's shield.
: Please take note, I put a limit on how many throwing knives and bombs your characters are carrying.
Thanks for reading,