Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nickzambuto

Round 1: Team!

Tournament Rules:

§ All parties involved in a debate must state they are ready for voting before votes are taken into consideration. Meaning anyone who votes prior to this point will be discounted.

§ Personal attack are prohibited. At any point, if you insult your fellow debater(s), and they feel personally insulted, I will ask you apologize for the jest. I'm not talking about joking around, or meaningless jabs at one another, I'm talking about over the line insulting and ridicule. If someone is offended, either apologize, or under the even someone really crosses a line, they will be flagged and kicked out of the tournament.

§ Feats must be backed up with scans, or at the very least sourced. For example, if you know something happened and what issue it's from, but don't have the scan, just source the issue. If you can find the scan, great. However, if you are just pulling information off a wiki, and can't find what issue it's actually from, then as far as I'm concerned it is irrelevant. Even sourcing the Story Arc would be fine.

§ Follow the character rules, battle rules, and the scenarios given.

§ As always, respect each other.

Floopay

Punsiher: Comm Link, Twin 1911 .45 Caliber Colts (They're from the movie, so sue me!) with 4 extra clips on his person, AA-12 Fully Automatic Combat Shotgun, Two Frag Grenades, One Flashbang Grenade, 2 combat knives (in his boots), Kevlar Suit, Sash containing space for his extra colt clips and 20 extra rounds for his HTI) and a Duffle Bag containing the following: 2 Anti-Personnel Frag Mines, 2 Backup Clips for his Combat Shotgun, 4 backup clips for his colts, and a Tactical HTI 50BMG Sniper)

Jin: Comm Link, Katana, and Wakazashi

Spike Spiegel: Comm Link, 3 Fragmentation Grenades, 2 Specially Modified 941s, 2 Remote Detonators, and his Trench Coat

Hei: Comm Link, Mask, 4 Knives, Metal Wire, and Hei's Black Coat

Cadence

Ultimate Hawkeye : Comm Link, Compact Bow and Arrows (20 regs, 1 of each trick)

Raphael : Comm Link,

Doomguy : Comm Link, Super Shotgun, Chain Gun, Chainsaw

Ultimate Black Widow : Comm Link, Time Mines, Dual 1911 .45 Colts (Classic USA Military Firepower), Zip Line (Used it in Ultimate Marvel Teamups but dont have my books for scans :( ), and M-4 with Scope

VS

YNCG

Bullseye :

• Hawkeye costume
  • Sniper Rifle
  • Throwing Cards
  • Adamantium Knives
  • Vibranium Knives

Captain America :

• Standard costume
  • Shield
  • Batman (Bruce Wayne) :

• Standard Suit
    • Standard Equipment

Master Chief :

• SPI armor
    • Dual Needlers
    • Energy Sword

DPR

Linda : Sniper,shotgun,frag grenades and sticky grenades(Halo weapons)

Shredder : comm-link,his sword and a shield

Ezio : Two Hookblades,smoke bombs,Altair Sword,Ishak's Pasha armor and one knife

Deadpool : Two Skorpion submachine guns,two katanas,comm-link, and one RPG launcher

Map:

Fight takes place inside above volcano.

Ms. Widow was kind enough to supply her pals with some magic juice that renders them immune to the immense heat and toxic gases that plague this area. Batman has russled up the same solution, thus each team will be unaffected by the volcano (lava and whatnot will still harm you obviously, I'm just saying you won't suffocate or be cooked alive by the atmosphere or anything). However, the serum only lasts 30 minutes. So here's where it gets interesting.

Both teams have come here to halt the predicted eruption of the volcano. Unfortunately for team one, the ship they used to get here has run out of fuel. Meanwhile, team 2's ship lacks power.

Goals-

-You must defeat the opposing team

-Steal the needed parts from their ship and use it to fix yours

-Escape before the 30 minutes are up

Rules:

• No Knowledge Yep, that's right, absolutely no knowledge on your opponents teams. Full knowledge on you and your teammates teams of course.
    • Morals On You heard me!
    • In Character Shouldn't have to state this, but I will.
    • You get 3 clips for each gun! Yep, you heard me. Ultimate Hawkeye has 20 regular arrows, and that's it. Remember, you're actually carrying these.
    • Fighters start on opposite ends of the volcano The entire thing is big enough so that the opposing team is not within eye sight at the start of the match.

Perks!

I packed extra - Your team gets a double dose of the magic juice, and thus will not be affected by the gases or heat for an extra half hour

I spy with my little eye -Your team gains full knowledge on your opponents team!

Spirits of battles past rise again - If there has ever been a battle of any kind in the past, that has taken place inside a volcano or similar area, you can reach back and take a piece of gear from that battle. For example, Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi fought in a volcano or similar area; one member of your team can have a lightsaber. Chris and Sheva fought Wesker in a volcano or similar area; you can have any of Chris's weapons from Resident Evil 5. Etc. If the weapon you've chosen is too powerful, it will be considered as breaking the rules and will not be allowed (I get final say on that)

Balls of fire - Each member of your team becomes immune to lava. They can freely swim through for a sneak attack, throw it at the enemy, anything.

Movie Logic - Infinite Ammo for all members of your team!

Lava shark attack! - Lava sharks befriend you. Order them to attack the other team, or ride them around for safe passage.

(In case there is any confusion, I'm imagining the layout of the volcano as similar to this)

Basically, there's plenty of rocks to walk on that make a clear path around, but you can still fall/get pushed into the lava.

YNCG and DPR, I need your gear to edit in the OP ASAP.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By deadpoolrules

@nickzambuto said:

Round 1: Team!

Tournament Rules:

§ All parties involved in a debate must state they are ready for voting before votes are taken into consideration. Meaning anyone who votes prior to this point will be discounted.

§ Personal attack are prohibited. At any point, if you insult your fellow debater(s), and they feel personally insulted, I will ask you apologize for the jest. I'm not talking about joking around, or meaningless jabs at one another, I'm talking about over the line insulting and ridicule. If someone is offended, either apologize, or under the even someone really crosses a line, they will be flagged and kicked out of the tournament.

§ Feats must be backed up with scans, or at the very least sourced. For example, if you know something happened and what issue it's from, but don't have the scan, just source the issue. If you can find the scan, great. However, if you are just pulling information off a wiki, and can't find what issue it's actually from, then as far as I'm concerned it is irrelevant. Even sourcing the Story Arc would be fine.

§ Follow the character rules, battle rules, and the scenarios given.

§ As always, respect each other.

Floopay

Punsiher: Comm Link, Twin 1911 .45 Caliber Colts (They're from the movie, so sue me!) with 4 extra clips on his person, AA-12 Fully Automatic Combat Shotgun, Two Frag Grenades, One Flashbang Grenade, 2 combat knives (in his boots), Kevlar Suit, Sash containing space for his extra colt clips and 20 extra rounds for his HTI) and a Duffle Bag containing the following: 2 Anti-Personnel Frag Mines, 2 Backup Clips for his Combat Shotgun, 4 backup clips for his colts, and a Tactical HTI 50BMG Sniper)

Jin: Comm Link, Katana, and Wakazashi

Spike Spiegel: Comm Link, 3 Fragmentation Grenades, 2 Specially Modified 941s, 2 Remote Detonators, and his Trench Coat

Hei: Comm Link, Mask, 4 Knives, Metal Wire, and Hei's Black Coat

Cadence

Ultimate Hawkeye : Comm Link, Compact Bow and Arrows

Raphael : Comm Link,

Doomguy : Comm Link, Super Shotgun, Chain Gun, Chainsaw

Ultimate Black Widow : Comm Link, Time Mines, Dual 1911 .45 Colts (Classic USA Military Firepower), Zip Line (Used it in Ultimate Marvel Teamups but dont have my books for scans :( ), and M-4 with Scope

VS

YNCG

Bullseye

Captain America

Batman

Master Chief

DPR

Linda

Michelangelo

Ezio

Deadpool

Map:

Fight takes place inside above volcano.

Ms. Widow was kind enough to supply her pals with some magic juice that renders them immune to the immense heat and toxic gases that plague this area. Batman has russled up the same solution, thus each team will be unaffected by the volcano (lava and whatnot will still harm you obviously, I'm just saying you won't suffocate or be cooked alive by the atmosphere or anything). However, the serum only lasts 30 minutes. So here's where it gets interesting.

Both teams have come here to halt the predicted eruption of the volcano. Unfortunately for team one, the ship they used to get here has run out of fuel. Meanwhile, team 2's ship lacks power.

Goals-

-You must defeat the opposing team

-Steal the needed parts from their ship and use it to fix yours

-Escape before the 30 minutes are up

Rules:

• No Knowledge Yep, that's right, absolutely no knowledge on your opponents teams. Full knowledge on you and your teammates teams of course.
    • Morals On You heard me!
    • In Character Shouldn't have to state this, but I will.
    • You get 3 clips for each gun! Yep, you heard me. Ultimate Hawkeye has 20 regular arrows, and that's it. Remember, you're actually carrying these.
    • Fighters start on opposite ends of the volcano The entire thing is big enough so that the opposing team is not within eye sight at the start of the match.

Perks!

I packed extra - Your team gets a double dose of the magic juice, and thus will not be affected by the gases or heat for an extra half hour

I spy with my little eye -Your team gains full knowledge on your opponents team!

Spirits of battles past rise again - If there has ever been a battle of any kind in the past, that has taken place inside a volcano or similar area, you can reach back and take a piece of gear from that battle. For example, Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi fought in a volcano or similar area; one member of your team can have a lightsaber. Chris and Sheva fought Wesker in a volcano or similar area; you can have any of Chris's weapons from Resident Evil 5. Etc. If the weapon you've chosen is too powerful, it will be considered as breaking the rules and will not be allowed (I get final say on that)

Balls of fire - Each member of your team becomes immune to lava. They can freely swim through for a sneak attack, throw it at the enemy, anything.

Movie Logic - Infinite Ammo for all members of your team!

Lava shark attack! - Lava sharks befriend you. Order them to attack the other team, or ride them around for safe passage.

(In case there is any confusion, I'm imagining the layout of the volcano as similar to this)

Basically, there's plenty of rocks to walk on that make a clear path around, but you can still fall/get pushed into the lava.

YNCG and DPR, I need your gear to edit in the OP ASAP.

Change Batsy by Michelangelo and I'll send you the gear tomorrow,I swear.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nickzambuto

@deadpoolrules said:

Change Batsy by Michelangelo and I'll send you the gear tomorrow,I swear.

Mikey is superhuman. Cadence has Rapheal, but he's using movie Raph which IIRC isn't superhuman. I can give you movie Mikey if you want, but not comic.

Also, if it's not to much trouble, can you edit the OP out of your post? It just takes up space.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
    YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Do we debate now or wait for them to arrive?

@deadpoolrules:

Just a heads up, but Kurt may be easier to debate for then Linda, since Kurt had an entire book dedicated to him. (and I have it so I can help with feats)

However, Linda has the advantage of accuracy.

@nickzambuto:

Perk : Movie Logic/Infinite Ammo

Bullseye :

• Hawkeye costume
    • Sniper Rifle
    • Throwing Cards
    • Adamantium Knives
    • Vibranium Knives

Captain America :

Batman :

Master Chief :

• MJOLNIR armor (if not allowed SPI armor)
    • Dual Needlers
    • Energy Sword

Also, a question : do you still have to escape after defeating the opposing team?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ximpossibrux

YNGC, you would have Master Chief on your team =D!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@XImpossibruX said:

YNGC, you would have Master Chief on your team =D!

I'm a Halo fanboy/expert. What can I say?

xD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

deadpoolrules says he wants to switch Mikey with Shredder, but he's busy listing gear so he PM'ed it to me.

This is the Shredder he is talking about.

And if he can't take that one he'll take Leonardo (2004)

Also I'd like to switch Batman (Bruce Wayne) with Red Hood

Gear

• Standard costume
  • M16 Assault Rifle
  • Dual Customized Pistols (From Battle for the Cowl)
  • Custom Knives
    nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nickzambuto

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Go for it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

Go for it.

I'll debate tomorrow. It's a bit late over here. You can go ahead and set up the gear though. Much appreciated.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: Heck I want to edit a Gear for Ultimate Hawk Eye. 1 of every Trick Arrow he Possesed. Thats all. Honestly we have no way to damage half these guys. At least I dont.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Floopay

@nickzambuto: First of all, love the setup, and thanks for making the thread!

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

Punishers weapons, in case you don't know (FPS Russia ftw btw, I was tempted to take him as my marksman...):

"And remember, don't try this at home, I am a professional Russian!"

and of course (this is the same gun he used in the movie with Thomas Jane, except he had modified versions in there, I'm just using standard military issued 1911s).

As you can see, these weapons in the hands of FPS Russia are pretty deadly. So in the hands of Frank they're going to be ridiculous.

Here are some other miscellaneous feats for some of my characters, I'll post more later but for now just to get things rolling:

Hei from the first OVA

Here are some of Jin's feats and a little background:

Spike Spiegel's Martial Arts (I'll provide more later, he's pretty amazing in h2h):

Spike vs. Mad Pierre

There's a reason I made Spike my wildcard. He has a Punisher level pain tolerance (notice how beat up he is, and his bandages before this fight even starts, and he's putting up with all this punishment), he has zero issue hitting his target(s) with his Jericho pistols, he's fast enough to dodge gunfire, and maneuver out of a rockets blast radius pretty handily (while pretty beat up might I add again!), he's smart, he's tactically minded, he's great at h2h, and he's willing to do whatever he has to to get the job done.

Not sure what you're looking at for perks. I like the "I packed extra", "Balls of Fire", and "I spy with my little eye" personally.

Now I brought a duffle bag with extra ammo for Punisher, and the only rounds he's bringing more than 3 of are for his handguns (because they're light weight, don't take up much space, and are easily handled), was curious if I'll still be limited to my 3 clip limit, and if so how many rounds for my sniper rifle, as it's a bolt action style load.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nickzambuto

@Floopay said:

@nickzambuto: First of all, love the setup, and thanks for making the thread!

Now I brought a duffle bag with extra ammo for Punisher, and the only rounds he's bringing more than 3 of are for his handguns (because they're light weight, don't take up much space, and are easily handled), was curious if I'll still be limited to my 3 clip limit, and if so how many rounds for my sniper rifle, as it's a bolt action style load.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Did my best, it feels kinda rushed to me, I couldn't think of any good perks :P but thanks.

I'm just going by the rules you set in regards to ammo. Considering you were actually smart enough to include a duffel bag in your gear though, I don't see a problem. Go for it.

Tell ya what, you get 20 shots off your rifle.

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: Heck I want to edit a Gear for Ultimate Hawk Eye. 1 of every Trick Arrow he Possesed. Thats all. Honestly we have no way to damage half these guys. At least I dont.

Floopay is headmaster, but I can edit that in. Nuke arrow gives me the heebie jeebies doe.

What perks are you two choosing? You each get one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

Sooooo sorry for this, but I think I was being stupid for a moment. I have no idea why I switched Batman with Red Hood. Please switch them back.

I'm so stupid xP

I'll even provide everything. Just copy and paste.

Batman (Bruce Wayne) :

• Standard Suit
    • Standard Equipment

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nickzambuto

@nickzambuto:

Sooooo sorry for this, but I think I was being stupid for a moment. I have no idea why I switched Batman with Red Hood. Please switch them back.

I'm so stupid xP

I'll even provide everything. Just copy and paste.

Batman (Bruce Wayne) :

• Standard Suit
    • Standard Equipment

No. You wanted Jason, now you're stuck with him.

Just kidding, it's fixed ;P

I was wondering why you would choose Jason over Batman. Is it because DPR had Arkham Batman so you figured you might as well choose someone different?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ximpossibrux

Batman and Master Chief on the same team?

Lol seems fair xD

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Floopay

@XImpossibruX said:

Lol seems fair xD

He's gonna need them to compete with Hei and Castle.

You also forgot Sais for Raphael.

@nickzambuto: @YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

I'm just gonna say this...if this were a competition for who had the coolest badasses on their team, I think Cadence and I would be a shoo in! :P

I mean come one, Frank Castle, Spike Spiegel, Ultimate Hawkeye, Doomguy, etc. There's just no topping the sheer amount of badassery present here!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nickzambuto

@Floopay said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Lol seems fair xD

He's gonna need them to compete with Hei and Castle.

You also forgot Sais for Raphael.

@nickzambuto: @YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

I'm just gonna say this...if this were a competition for who had the coolest badasses on their team, I think Cadence and I would be a shoo in! :P

I mean come one, Frank Castle, Spike Spiegel, Ultimate Hawkeye, Doomguy, etc. There's just no topping the sheer amount of badassery present here!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ok dude... come on now... from the beginning, me and Esquire had this.

SOLID SNAKE. The original video game badass who defined the word for our generation over a decade ago.

When it comes to video games, Solid Snake literally created the badass archetype, way back in the hayday of the PS1.

RORONOA ZORO. Soon-to-be-world's greatest swordsman. Swords are cool. Therefore Zoro is cool.

You wanna see badass? Youtube "Zoro vs Hatchan"

WESLEY GIBSON. Killing is this guy's super power.

You're on Comic Vine, does he really need an explanation?

We've got Cass Cain, Deadshot, and can't forget Revolver Ocelot. You are no match for us. Snake is a big help, considering he's a character who helped to define badass for our generation.

Really now, in terms of badassness, we've seriously got this locked up.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Floopay

@nickzambuto:

Well you haven't seen Cowboy Bebop yet, so I'll forgive you for not knowing just how much of a badass he is, however...Spike has brought us such memorable lines as:

"So what's the real lesson here? Don't leave things in the fridge" (Moral of an entire episode btw...)

"Most things get better when I kick them" (as he kicks a piece of machinery that isn't working)

and my personal favorite...

"I love a woman who can kick my ass!"

And of course, we have Hei

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: @nickzambuto: Anyway I would like to have one of each Special Arrow for Hawk Eye. I wont use the Nuke Arrow but like to have my Taser, Bola, and Dart Arrow (Sleepy night Juice).

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: Also the Lava Perk sounds nice. :)

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2 said:

Wanna take Lava so we're safe against lava, and I'll take I spy?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nickzambuto

@Floopay said:

@nickzambuto:

Well you haven't seen Cowboy Bebop yet, so I'll forgive you for not knowing just how much of a badass he is, however...Spike has brought us such memorable lines as:

"So what's the real lesson here? Don't leave things in the fridge" (Moral of an entire episode btw...)

"Most things get better when I kick them" (as he kicks a piece of machinery that isn't working)

and my personal favorite...

"I love a woman who can kick my ass!"

And of course, we have Hei

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I'll say it again: RORONOA ZORO.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nickzambuto

@CadenceV2 said:

It scares me to think what Ultimate Hawkeye could do if he could scoop up molten lava in his hands and throw it at people :P

Anyway, this discussion has gone on long enough. We're at the second page now, time for the debate. Let's just agree Zoro would own Hei and Spike at the same time and get down to business ^.^

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto said:

@CadenceV2 said:

It scares me to think what Ultimate Hawkeye could do if he could scoop up molten lava in his hands and throw it at people :P

Anyway, this discussion has gone on long enough. We're at the second page now, time for the debate. Let's just agree Zoro would own Hei and Spike at the same time and get down to business ^.^

U say Spike?

No Way. Shame on U for not watching Cowboy Beebop!

I take Lava Perk. I thought about it before hand LOL.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nickzambuto

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CadenceV2 said:

U say Spike?

No Way. Shame on U for not watching Cowboy Beebop!

I take Lava Perk. I thought about it before hand LOL.

lol look at all the noobs we got here.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: Alright. Ill open this with my Guys diving in the Lava. Floopays team has highly skilled crack shots with plenty of Mags. With knoweldge on where your team is my guys can set up to your far side with DoomGuy, BW, and HE catching your team in a effective Crossfire early on. You be hard prees to counter this. Ralpheal will stay with Floopays team.

Should you go for Floopay Rapheal extra Brawn will help. Still be in Cross fire. If you go after my 3 shooters then I will simply dive into the Lava and back to our side. Truth is Our Team has better Marksman and more of them.

Some of your guys will die or be severly maim from this.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By deadpoolrules

So,which perk should we take?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Floopay

@nickzambuto:

I said who would win in who's a bigger badass competition. But yeah, Hei would turn Zoro into a corpse in not much time at all I'm pretty certain. Which isn't any offense to Zoro, I mean Hei was killing superhumans long before he got his powers, so much so he was referred to as the Black Reaper, and then when he got his powers he was referred to as the Black Contractor.

Seriously though, you should watch Darker Than Black. It's like 25 episodes in season one (all 25 minutes long), 3 episodes season 2, and 13 episodes for season 3. And totally worth the watch.

As far as Cowboy Bebop goes, it's 26 episodes (25 minutes each), and a movie (2 hours), and is pretty much in everybody's top 5 anime list for a reason.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nickzambuto

@Floopay said:

@nickzambuto:

I said who would win in who's a bigger badass competition. But yeah, Hei would turn Zoro into a corpse in not much time at all I'm pretty certain. Which isn't any offense to Zoro, I mean Hei was killing superhumans long before he got his powers, so much so he was referred to as the Black Reaper, and then when he got his powers he was referred to as the Black Contractor.

Seriously though, you should watch Darker Than Black. It's like 25 episodes in season one (all 25 minutes long), 3 episodes season 2, and 13 episodes for season 3. And totally worth the watch.

As far as Cowboy Bebop goes, it's 26 episodes (25 minutes each), and a movie (2 hours), and is pretty much in everybody's top 5 anime list for a reason.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Cowboy Bebop is only 26 episodes?

Like I said, I haven't even scratched the surface on One Piece yet, barely 50 episodes in. I promise though, once I catch up, Cowboy Bebop is next on my list ;)

EDIT: Also I don't think killing superhumans is an adequate reason for Hei beating Zoro, considering Zoro does that too.

Early morning workout for Zoro ;)

Don't worry, that's post time-skip, like I said I'm using pre.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay: Alright. Ill open this with my Guys diving in the Lava. Floopays team has highly skilled crack shots with plenty of Mags. With knoweldge on where your team is my guys can set up to your far side with DoomGuy, BW, and HE catching your team in a effective Crossfire early on. You be hard prees to counter this. Ralpheal will stay with Floopays team.

Should you go for Floopay Rapheal extra Brawn will help. Still be in Cross fire. If you go after my 3 shooters then I will simply dive into the Lava and back to our side. Truth is Our Team has better Marksman and more of them.

I'm waiting for them to pick their perks before I decide how to do this...but yeah, Frank Castle with a 50 caliber rifle that can punch through steel plates and go through several inches of concrete with a single shot...that's gonna be a tough one. Especially seeing as our team has full knowledge on our enemies...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By nickzambuto

@Floopay said:

@CadenceV2 said:

I'm waiting for them to pick their perks before I decide how to do this...but yeah, Frank Castle with a 50 caliber rifle that can punch through steel plates and go through several inches of concrete with a single shot...that's gonna be a tough one. Especially seeing as our team has full knowledge on our enemies...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Come on guys, perks.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
    deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay:

You keep spelling 'Chinese Electric Batman' wrong.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Floopay

@nickzambuto said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Also no...unless you can show me that Zoro has some extremely potent resistance to being electrocuted to death, or any particularly impressive resistance to being choked or stabbed to death, and even more importantly against having all 3 done to him simultaneously. I'd keep my money on Hei.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Floopay

@Pwok21 said:

@Floopay:

You keep spelling 'Chinese Electric Batman' wrong.

Woah woah woah....hey now. I think you are drastically underestimating this character. He actually kills people, he's cold, calculating, and deadly. He's more like Chinese Electric Nightwing! :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already stated Movie Logic, assuming you can only have one perk....

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nickzambuto

@Floopay said:

@nickzambuto said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Also no...unless you can show me that Zoro has some extremely potent resistance to being electrocuted to death, or any particularly impressive resistance to being choked or stabbed to death, and even more importantly against having all 3 done to him simultaneously. I'd keep my money on Hei.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

We'll talk about this more when I see past Zoro's fourth fight.

DPR told me in PM that he wants the lava perk.

YNCG wants movie logic.

Cadence is taking the lava perk.

Have you chosen yet Floops?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Floopay

@nickzambuto:

I chose "I spy with my little eye".

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nickzambuto

@Floopay said:

@nickzambuto:

I chose "I spy with my little eye".

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Then get with the debatin and whatnot!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: Alright this is what Im Doing. Doom As I stated before Doom Guy, BW, and HE are all swimming for crossfire effect. We can work this well for 2 reasons. 1) we all have Coms on my team for cordinatio and 2) we have knoweldge on your team and whereabouts.

HE kills a room full of people with mutiple accurate shots in seconds.

HE acuratly kills 4 Kree before they know what happen. Kills a Romm full of Captain Britain level super Beings with Arrows and saves Quick Silver and Scarlet Witch.

Point of this story is hes fast and accurate.

Next up is Doom Guy and his Chain Gun!

Doom Guy is Peak Human in Durability and Strength. Hes very accurate with his Aim as seen. Hes weilding a 500 round Chain Gun. As seen he also can endure Fire Balls to the face and Burning Radio Active Goo. His securoty Armour is also more resilent than Kevlar by far.

Finaly BW is filled with many Enhancements that allow her fire accuratly while holding a conversation. Her human levels are Peak Human as well. Her Reaction time is far better.

This Team should easily pick off and kill Human elements of the enemy while saving the best stuff for Master Chief and Deadpool.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2: Let me know what you think of my tactics. Tried to maximize on what you've already posted.

I can't believe I found this instantly, I thought I'd have to google hours for this stupid scan.

Frank and Jin

Now then, Frank will be sniping with his HTI. He'll be protected, by Jin. Additionally, the ship you are trying to get too will have Anti-Personel mines placed along the entrance, anyone who attempts to enter will be killed.

With full knowledge on your team, their starting positions, and their abilities. Frank should be more than capable of picking off a decent portion of your team with his 50 caliber rifle in a relatively short period of time. He's not going to stick around and snipe all day though. Frank's job is to snipe until Cadence's team and the rest of my team come within mid-ranged distance of your team. Once this happens, Frank will throw his gun into the lava (to prevent others from using it), grab his AA-12, his grenades, his pistols, and whatever ammo he can carry (with his duffle bag), and he will charge towards your team (not charge, but tactically approach your team in a stealthy manner).

The big thing he will be doing is looking for your sniper to start with. Bullseye isn't exactly wearing camo in this environment in his Hawkeye costume....Linda will be harder to find, but she's not going to be as well hidden as a guy in all black.

Punisher Marksman Feats, and some h2h

The Punisher tags Spiderman....with a pistol from mid range. That's pretty much the #1 marksman feat for this thread I'd think :P

And BAM, in the same comic, does it again, shoots the web shooters right off Spidey's hands

Punisher shooting at a speedster named Burnout. As I recall she was about 616 Quicksilver Level (Actually, I think she was a little slower, like Mach 3)

Punisher is 100% Badass Incarnate!

Jin, I'll post the same video as earlier for now, I can provide quite a bit more information on him if needed.

Hei and Spike

They will be taking the stealth route. These two both operate very well at mid ranged and close ranged fighting. This is what I want them for. Additionally, they are both trained in stealth, and are both deadly accurate in close and mid ranged weaponry. Over and above this, they are both very well trained martial artist (Hei is oodles above Spike, but Spike is pretty dang good as well). They won't be creeping forward inch by inch, but they are both smart enough to know which route they will be least likely to be detected while taking. With your team preoccupied looking for where Frank is picking you off from, they should be relatively well covered. Plus Cadence's team should provide some good distractions as well.

Once they are in midrange, the only person on your team with any real protection against Hei's powers is Deadpool. Master Chief, Linda, Michaelangelo, all of them, if Hei gets his hands, wire, or knife on them they are done for. Spike has his arsenal of explosives, plus he has his custom modified Jericho's. Over and above this he has his remote detonators to use.

Now then, you may think that them getting that close without suffering any loses or being shot at would be tough. However, I must remind you I have full knowledge on your team, and Frank is my watch dog here. With my comm links, my full team will be pretty well informed as to your teams locations, and when someone will be able to get the drop on who.

Hei is a military trained expert operative. He is the best trained individual of the entire DTB series, he can take on multiple superpowered human beings simultaneously, his coat is bullet proof, and his mask provides a decent amount of protection. A single blow from him would mean the end of whoever is on the receiving end of his attacks. He uses a metal wire as a means of transmitting his electrical shock into his opponent. Meaning whoever is going against him not only has to worry about his electric attacks from up close, but also from far away.

Hei's Martial Arts: You'll notice in this video he uses everything in his arsenal for multiple uses. Defensively, offensively, etc. etc. Another key thing to watch is how he tumbles and distracts his opponents, while simultaneously

Hei's Power: Hei can produce high amounts of electricity from his body. He has used this ability to shatter energy weapons, kill people with a single touch (or through his knives and metal wire), jump start his own heart, and to short out electronics.

Hei is.....ridiculous, and I have more videos if you need them

This guys' power is matter displacement. Meaning he can take the matter from one location, and transmit it to another location

This guys power is reality alteration, he can alter the reality around him.

Hei fights 3 super powered people. One with invisible, one with sonic projection, one with the ability to bounce those needles around as deadly projectiles (which his coat provides some resistance towards mind you). Notice how the invisible guy doesn't even remotely get the drop on Hei.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBWyP_vkxVA&feature=player_embedded

Spike is a former member of a very powerful crime syndicate. His hand to hand is one of the best in the series, I think he was only beaten twice in a straight hand to hand fight (and he eventually beat the second guy who beat him). He's pretty well versed at dealing with fire arms, as well as melee weaponry and explosives. Over and above this, he is an excellent marksman at mid ranged and close range with his Jericho pistols. He has a couple long ranged shots, one of which involved him holding his breath while floating around in space making a crack shot from pretty far away with his pistol. Finally, with the gear I provided he was capable of slaughtering a good portion of his former crime syndicate in their own base (pretty impressive). I'm thinking an assault on your team will be difficult, but he'll be able to use his explosives, as well as his martial arts, and ranged weaponry to do some heavy damage to your team.

Spike's pain tolerance: This is around Punisher level. The guy has fought against someone who was pretty much super human with his suit and weaponry while his entire body had undergone an insane amount of punishment less than a few days beforehand (covered in bandages and etc.). He's fought with bullet wounds, and slash wounds in his body. He's been blown out a window from like 5 stories up, and survived (more than a little worse for ware mind you).

Spike is just 100% awesomesauce

Spike's Hand to Hand

Spike is just having a good time with himself here:

The first Pierrot! (Pay attention to where those first two shots of Spikes wind up and the distance he is away from the guy)

Spike vs. Pierrot, FInal Fight! Notice how beat up Spike is at the beginning of this fight!

Full Team:

Once Spike, Hei, and Cadence's team are in position and the fight is about to start, Punisher is going to move from his position and run into battle with Jin. Those AA-12s are not to be laughed at. I posted those FPS Russia videos showing the Punisher's arsenal, and those were pretty lethal in the hands of FPS Russia (Who is an amazing shot, but compared to a fictional expert marksman, I mean come on), Frank is going to be pretty ridiculous with those.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By deadpoolrules

@Floopay said:

@CadenceV2: Let me know what you think of my tactics. Tried to maximize on what you've already posted.

I can't believe I found this instantly, I thought I'd have to google hours for this stupid scan.

Frank and Jin

Now then, Frank will be sniping with his HTI. He'll be protected, by Jin. Additionally, the ship you are trying to get too will have Anti-Personel mines placed along the entrance, anyone who attempts to enter will be killed.

With full knowledge on your team, their starting positions, and their abilities. Frank should be more than capable of picking off a decent portion of your team with his 50 caliber rifle in a relatively short period of time. He's not going to stick around and snipe all day though. Frank's job is to snipe until Cadence's team and the rest of my team come within mid-ranged distance of your team. Once this happens, Frank will throw his gun into the lava (to prevent others from using it), grab his AA-12, his grenades, his pistols, and whatever ammo he can carry (with his duffle bag), and he will charge towards your team (not charge, but tactically approach your team in a stealthy manner).

The big thing he will be doing is looking for your sniper to start with. Bullseye isn't exactly wearing camo in this environment in his Hawkeye costume....Linda will be harder to find, but she's not going to be as well hidden as a guy in all black.

Punisher Marksman Feats, and some h2h

The Punisher tags Spiderman....with a pistol from mid range. That's pretty much the #1 marksman feat for this thread I'd think :P

And BAM, in the same comic, does it again, shoots the web shooters right off Spidey's hands

Punisher shooting at a speedster named Burnout. As I recall she was about 616 Quicksilver Level (Actually, I think she was a little slower, like Mach 3)

Punisher is 100% Badass Incarnate!

Jin, I'll post the same video as earlier for now, I can provide quite a bit more information on him if needed.

Hei and Spike

They will be taking the stealth route. These two both operate very well at mid ranged and close ranged fighting. This is what I want them for. Additionally, they are both trained in stealth, and are both deadly accurate in close and mid ranged weaponry. Over and above this, they are both very well trained martial artist (Hei is oodles above Spike, but Spike is pretty dang good as well). They won't be creeping forward inch by inch, but they are both smart enough to know which route they will be least likely to be detected while taking. With your team preoccupied looking for where Frank is picking you off from, they should be relatively well covered. Plus Cadence's team should provide some good distractions as well.

Once they are in midrange, the only person on your team with any real protection against Hei's powers is Deadpool. Master Chief, Linda, Michaelangelo, all of them, if Hei gets his hands, wire, or knife on them they are done for. Spike has his arsenal of explosives, plus he has his custom modified Jericho's. Over and above this he has his remote detonators to use.

Now then, you may think that them getting that close without suffering any loses or being shot at would be tough. However, I must remind you I have full knowledge on your team, and Frank is my watch dog here. With my comm links, my full team will be pretty well informed as to your teams locations, and when someone will be able to get the drop on who.

Hei is a military trained expert operative. He is the best trained individual of the entire DTB series, he can take on multiple superpowered human beings simultaneously, his coat is bullet proof, and his mask provides a decent amount of protection. A single blow from him would mean the end of whoever is on the receiving end of his attacks. He uses a metal wire as a means of transmitting his electrical shock into his opponent. Meaning whoever is going against him not only has to worry about his electric attacks from up close, but also from far away.

Hei's Martial Arts: You'll notice in this video he uses everything in his arsenal for multiple uses. Defensively, offensively, etc. etc. Another key thing to watch is how he tumbles and distracts his opponents, while simultaneously

Hei's Power: Hei can produce high amounts of electricity from his body. He has used this ability to shatter energy weapons, kill people with a single touch (or through his knives and metal wire), jump start his own heart, and to short out electronics.

Hei is.....ridiculous, and I have more videos if you need them

This guys' power is matter displacement. Meaning he can take the matter from one location, and transmit it to another location

This guys power is reality alteration, he can alter the reality around him.

Hei fights 3 super powered people. One with invisible, one with sonic projection, one with the ability to bounce those needles around as deadly projectiles (which his coat provides some resistance towards mind you). Notice how the invisible guy doesn't even remotely get the drop on Hei.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBWyP_vkxVA&feature=player_embedded

Spike is a former member of a very powerful crime syndicate. His hand to hand is one of the best in the series, I think he was only beaten twice in a straight hand to hand fight (and he eventually beat the second guy who beat him). He's pretty well versed at dealing with fire arms, as well as melee weaponry and explosives. Over and above this, he is an excellent marksman at mid ranged and close range with his Jericho pistols. He has a couple long ranged shots, one of which involved him holding his breath while floating around in space making a crack shot from pretty far away with his pistol. Finally, with the gear I provided he was capable of slaughtering a good portion of his former crime syndicate in their own base (pretty impressive). I'm thinking an assault on your team will be difficult, but he'll be able to use his explosives, as well as his martial arts, and ranged weaponry to do some heavy damage to your team.

Spike's pain tolerance: This is around Punisher level. The guy has fought against someone who was pretty much super human with his suit and weaponry while his entire body had undergone an insane amount of punishment less than a few days beforehand (covered in bandages and etc.). He's fought with bullet wounds, and slash wounds in his body. He's been blown out a window from like 5 stories up, and survived (more than a little worse for ware mind you).

Spike is just 100% awesomesauce

Spike's Hand to Hand

Spike is just having a good time with himself here:

The first Pierrot! (Pay attention to where those first two shots of Spikes wind up and the distance he is away from the guy)

Spike vs. Pierrot, FInal Fight! Notice how beat up Spike is at the beginning of this fight!

Full Team:

Once Spike, Hei, and Cadence's team are in position and the fight is about to start, Punisher is going to move from his position and run into battle with Jin. Those AA-12s are not to be laughed at. I posted those FPS Russia videos showing the Punisher's arsenal, and those were pretty lethal in the hands of FPS Russia (Who is an amazing shot, but compared to a fictional expert marksman, I mean come on), Frank is going to be pretty ridiculous with those.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Flop,I'm sorry,but I need to analyze a little bit more to give a nice argument,but stay with this:

Well,Shredder would be difficult,since his agility and ability with swords are going to make you REALLY busy,he defeated all 4 TMNT's in his own,that's a great feat,so I guess Raph is going down.Linda will be detected in the begining,but her armor will help her to protect herself from Punisher,since it's the same as Chief,and she will be sniping,so I would try to stay hidden,one signal of where Punisher is will be all she needs,since she already destroyed a Banshee into the Covenants base withouth getting detected,oh,and she can kill him in any situation,since this feat was made with her being upside down holding a pipe with her legs.Deadpool is other key factor,his healing will be more than sufficient to keep anyone busy,and as the 2nd greatest swordsman in Marvel,he'll put a god fight to anyone dumb enough to get close to him,also the RPG launcher he has is really a good call,since he can explode people far or next to him.Well,Ezio is a master assassin and I don't even need to tell you that his armor protects him from some bullets,also his armor is in a dark color,making it more difficult,he also is a master into the Eagle Vision,which allows him to know where ALL the enemies are(I remember you said this was ok,if it isn't,please tell me) so I don't even need a perk to identify positions,as all of my team has comm-links(Linda has one in her helmet) they can communicate,and I guess Ezio's Eagle Vision would be other key element,also he's a master in parkour,always in movement,he can simply keep running and hide himself from you,his abilities of scaping make him a difficult target,because in one moment he's there,then he climb a tree,you lose him and he jumps over you with a knife in your head :P

I hope you accept my "counter-argument" since I had no time for doing researches or finding pics and feats on the books.

Here states how good sniper Linda is:Halo: First Strike, page 150: Linda had been unique among the Spartans with her blood red hair and dark emerald eyes, but her appearance was not what set her apart. She was the unit's best sniper-scout and could hit targets the rest of them couldn't. While the other Spartans preferred to operate as a team, Linda was content to separate, hide and post in some remote, hidden location, and wait for days for the single, critical shot that could turn the tide of battle. Although snipers in the UNSC were always trained to function in pairs, a shooter and a spotter, Linda was the exception to that rule--she had proven time and again that she was most effective on her own. If any one of the Spartans could be called a "lone wolf,". In many ways that made her the strongest of them all.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Floopay

@deadpoolrules:

Not a bad counter argument.

However, Ezio's armor is not sufficient enough to protect him from the 50 caliber or the AA-12. It would probably be sufficient enough to protect him against Spike's Jericho's or the Punisher's Colt .45 1911s, but the rest is going to be a little rough.

Also, in this environment we have a guy wearing solid white inside of a dark volcanic area. Punisher will have plenty of cover, wearing black and all, whereas the guy in white is going to stand out like a sore thumb. I honestly don't see him lasting very long. You can talk about his reaction time all day but Punisher tagged Spiderman with a pistol, and Burnout with an automatic, so him dodging gunfire is going to be a rough one to deal with. Additionally, we have Shredder, a guy in a bright red and silver sparkling suit running around as well. Not to degrade your team, but they just aren't designed for stealth in this situation, and they're going to be going down fast. Bullseye is sort of suffering the same problem as well, as he'll be in a bright flamboyant Hawkeye outfit, and Linda and Master Chief will be pretty big targets in their armor as well.

Now this is just what makes them easy targets for Punisher. You have to remember, we have Spike Spiegel who is also a great marksman, Hei who is a master assassin, master at espionage, and a master martial artist and marksman with his chosen weaponry. Over and above this has Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Doomguy to deal with. The only real players you have who are designed for stealth here is Batman. The rest of your team is either in bright Colors (Captain America, Deadpool, Bullseye, Shredder, and Ezio), or in space marine armor which isn't exactly hard to pick out (Linda and Master Chief).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they are all pretty big targets for Spike, Punisher, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Doomguy. I really do think your team will be a little too preoccupied being shot at to deal with our team who, a good portion of are wearing black and are trained heavily in the art of stealth. The only two I see who would stand out on our team are Doomguy and Raphael. However, Doomguy has a pretty lethal arsenal to blow around, and your team is pretty much going to have to focus on him right away, or they really will be in trouble, but if they do focus on him they leave themselves open against our entire arsenal of other players.

Hei, and Punisher are in solid black, which is going to make them extremely difficult to see. Jin and Spike are wearing dark colors as well, which makes them hard to see as well. Linda is kind of hidden, but I just don't see her armor holding up to the 50 caliber rifle.

Deadpool is always a problem, I don't question that. However he is also in bright red, and finding his position isn't exactly going to be difficult with all his talking. He may be one of the top swordsman in Marvel (I don't think he's number two, but he's probably in the top 10), and he's a great marksman, but the fact is he'll stick out a lot more than my team will, and he'll probably be tagged and put down before he can do too much damage. Remember, Punisher has dealt with Deadpool before and blown his head clear off, I think he may be more than capable of doing this again, and that'll put Deadpool out for approximately nine minutes as I recall.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll offer a debate in a couple hours. I'm a bit busy.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By deadpoolrules

@Floopay said:

@deadpoolrules:

Not a bad counter argument.

However, Ezio's armor is not sufficient enough to protect him from the 50 caliber or the AA-12. It would probably be sufficient enough to protect him against Spike's Jericho's or the Punisher's Colt .45 1911s, but the rest is going to be a little rough.

Also, in this environment we have a guy wearing solid white inside of a dark volcanic area. Punisher will have plenty of cover, wearing black and all, whereas the guy in white is going to stand out like a sore thumb. I honestly don't see him lasting very long. You can talk about his reaction time all day but Punisher tagged Spiderman with a pistol, and Burnout with an automatic, so him dodging gunfire is going to be a rough one to deal with. Additionally, we have Shredder, a guy in a bright red and silver sparkling suit running around as well. Not to degrade your team, but they just aren't designed for stealth in this situation, and they're going to be going down fast. Bullseye is sort of suffering the same problem as well, as he'll be in a bright flamboyant Hawkeye outfit, and Linda and Master Chief will be pretty big targets in their armor as well.

Now this is just what makes them easy targets for Punisher. You have to remember, we have Spike Spiegel who is also a great marksman, Hei who is a master assassin, master at espionage, and a master martial artist and marksman with his chosen weaponry. Over and above this has Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Doomguy to deal with. The only real players you have who are designed for stealth here is Batman. The rest of your team is either in bright Colors (Captain America, Deadpool, Bullseye, Shredder, and Ezio), or in space marine armor which isn't exactly hard to pick out (Linda and Master Chief).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they are all pretty big targets for Spike, Punisher, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Doomguy. I really do think your team will be a little too preoccupied being shot at to deal with our team who, a good portion of are wearing black and are trained heavily in the art of stealth. The only two I see who would stand out on our team are Doomguy and Raphael. However, Doomguy has a pretty lethal arsenal to blow around, and your team is pretty much going to have to focus on him right away, or they really will be in trouble, but if they do focus on him they leave themselves open against our entire arsenal of other players.

Hei, and Punisher are in solid black, which is going to make them extremely difficult to see. Jin and Spike are wearing dark colors as well, which makes them hard to see as well. Linda is kind of hidden, but I just don't see her armor holding up to the 50 caliber rifle.

Deadpool is always a problem, I don't question that. However he is also in bright red, and finding his position isn't exactly going to be difficult with all his talking. He may be one of the top swordsman in Marvel (I don't think he's number two, but he's probably in the top 10), and he's a great marksman, but the fact is he'll stick out a lot more than my team will, and he'll probably be tagged and put down before he can do too much damage. Remember, Punisher has dealt with Deadpool before and blown his head clear off, I think he may be more than capable of doing this again, and that'll put Deadpool out for approximately nine minutes as I recall.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ezio is an assassin,if the place has trees,he's fine.Also,if I can choose the same perk as Cadence,my team is protected against lava.Now my counter:

Well,Ezio doesn't need to be close to identify your position,and his armor is black,not white,making him a hard target,he's always on movement hiding on trees,high places and other stuff,so I guess he's making it difficult to be found,also,he is an experienced assassin that knows when he have to stay away,that's how he destroyed most of Da Vinci's weapons,no guards saw him,and they were elite guards,Punisher and the others aren't much different from elite guards with lethal weaponry.Shredder's agility allows him to dodge most of the hits,as he's well trained as a ninja,he will move quietly and as Ezio is constantly informing positions,you are probably asking "How?",well eagle vision allows the user to see hide spots and targets:

(yellow is the target,red are civilians)

And it works a lot,even distant.When you master Eagle Vision(Ezio did),you learn a new ability,Eagle Sense:

"

Mastering Eagle Vision led to an "awakening of the sixth," as Juno once termed it, and granted the user Eagle Sense.

A more heightened form of Eagle Vision, it allowed one to focus on a target and sense approximately where they had gone, or inversely, where they would go. This was particularly helpful in tailing a target, or detecting the path a guard would take, in order to set up a bomb or lay an ambush.

With Eagle Sense, Ezio was also able to pick up cold trails, or locate disguised enemies. However, for the latter, he was required to concentrate harder and scrutinize people individually, rather than as a crowd.

Ezio also once used his Eagle Sense to follow the scent vapors of datura, and to diagnose an injured mercenary by listening to his heartbeat. As such, the latter technique allowed him to conclude that the man was alive but weak, and likely affected by some form of poison"-Assassins Creed Wikia

So I guess,I know where are you moving and where you are at any time I want,so wearing or not black,you'll be found by anyone in my team or Geeks.

You're understimating Deadpool here,he already put up great plans,as an example:Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe.Other examples should be:When Deadpool works with Secret Avengers and against the vampires(DRACULAS!!!!),also he can heal his head,even withouth it.

Master Chief and Linda are super humans,Chief killed 3 or more elite ODST(or more) in his early 14:

Now plus this with his armor,his guns and his luck,it was already proven that he can dodge bullets too.Linda is also a great sniper,I just need to find more feats for her.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By deadpoolrules

I'll offer a debate in a couple hours. I'm a bit busy.

Sure,let me alone debating,I can win this(irony was used here)

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Floopay

@deadpoolrules:

First of all if Linda is super human that puts her above Peak Human, which is against the rules. And if Ezio has Eagle Senses then he has a power, which also puts him above the rules.

This is in a volcano, so there shouldn't be any trees to hide in.

And I know Deadpool can heal his head after it's been completely blown off, it took him about nine minutes to do so. However, Deadpool has been shot a lot, and I mean a lot, even more importantly, I think he's had his head blown off twice by the Punisher, and been tagged by him as well. Over and above this Frank has tagged Spiderman with a well placed shot, that's something very few people in the Marvel Universe can boast about. Especially seeing as Spiderman was staring directly at him and was fully aware of his gun, and Frank did this twice in two pages.

Over and above this it's not like Frank is the only Marksman on the board. My team and Cadence's have more than a bit of gunfire. Ezio may have great senses, but when they are being overwhelmed by the smell of Sulfur (this takes place in a volcano), and the echoing sound of gunfire (this is in a crater, so therefore it should act as a giant echo chamber), he won't have his enhanced smell and hearing to rely on.

Ezio may have knowledge on my teams location but he has to constantly relay information, and your team has to constantly shift where they are looking while simultaneously focusing on dodging gunfire, explosives, and attempting to fire back. The biggest advantage our team has here is firepower. Ezio, Captain America, Shredder, and Batman lack any substantial ranged fire power that can compare to the level of power on our teams firearms. That makes 6 marksmans (some of which have explosives) against 4. Which means your team will be under much more firepower than my team.

Ezio with Eagle Vision would make him a key target for my team, as my team has full knowledge on yours, and would know that taking him out leaves your team in the blind. Also, I see nothing of it showing where everything is. Does this mean he has to constantly be scouting the entire battlefield in order to ascertain my teams position, because if that's the case then Ezio is going to be severely distracted and drastically out of the battle.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By deadpoolrules

@Floopay said:

@deadpoolrules:

First of all if Linda is super human that puts her above Peak Human, which is against the rules. And if Ezio has Eagle Senses then he has a power, which also puts him above the rules.

This is in a volcano, so there shouldn't be any trees to hide in.

And I know Deadpool can heal his head after it's been completely blown off, it took him about nine minutes to do so. However, Deadpool has been shot a lot, and I mean a lot, even more importantly, I think he's had his head blown off twice by the Punisher, and been tagged by him as well. Over and above this Frank has tagged Spiderman with a well placed shot, that's something very few people in the Marvel Universe can boast about. Especially seeing as Spiderman was staring directly at him and was fully aware of his gun, and Frank did this twice in two pages.

Over and above this it's not like Frank is the only Marksman on the board. My team and Cadence's have more than a bit of gunfire. Ezio may have great senses, but when they are being overwhelmed by the smell of Sulfur (this takes place in a volcano), and the echoing sound of gunfire (this is in a crater, so therefore it should act as a giant echo chamber), he won't have his enhanced smell and hearing to rely on.

Ezio may have knowledge on my teams location but he has to constantly relay information, and your team has to constantly shift where they are looking while simultaneously focusing on dodging gunfire, explosives, and attempting to fire back. The biggest advantage our team has here is firepower. Ezio, Captain America, Shredder, and Batman lack any substantial ranged fire power that can compare to the level of power on our teams firearms. That makes 6 marksmans (some of which have explosives) against 4. Which means your team will be under much more firepower than my team.

Ezio with Eagle Vision would make him a key target for my team, as my team has full knowledge on yours, and would know that taking him out leaves your team in the blind. Also, I see nothing of it showing where everything is. Does this mean he has to constantly be scouting the entire battlefield in order to ascertain my teams position, because if that's the case then Ezio is going to be severely distracted and drastically out of the battle.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

1. You know that I was kidding,right,she is "super-human"(yeah,escaped)
    2. Eagle Vison/Sense is an ability you win with years of training,not a power,he's peak human,he just has a,uhm,sixth sense

Making him the main target is what I want,your team will be so distracted chasing him that the rest of our teams(YNCG and mine) would realise where you are,Ezio will be followed by Deadpool,both with ninja training,and Punisher did tagged Spidey and did blown off Deadpool's head off,bt guess an RPG launcher could take care of him,Linda would give cover for them,since Ezio will pass your teams positions to her and to the others,so you aren't protected at all.You can come with everything you've got,my team is prepared.Also:

Punisher isn't immune to fall,making it easier for Deadpool,since he's a marksman,he'll be in a tall place.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: @deadpoolrules: Dont know why but this was a Pian writing up :/

As seen here HE can easily end Deadpool with a Single Tranq shot and is more than good enough to hit a 200 MPH Hulk on a rampage hes good enough to tag the Merc who takes hits for fun of it. Nighty Night DP.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Here how Easily DP goes down. HE with a Tranq is all thats needed and I have 1 of every Special Arrow Here.

Nex is the Spartans and weaker Armour they have for this Match. Domm Guy Chain Gun is more than enough to Pen this.

As accurate as Doom Guy is with this and the Rate of Fire it spits out will tear the Spartans to Shreds.

As I shown before Black Widow Skill and Above Peak Human Feats along with her M4 Assault Rifle can Pick off whoever gets in her sights thats human.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Also seen here is BW ease and casualness in killing a Sky Scraper full of Chitauri Aliens. Even Ultimate HE has trouble keeping up with her. She also sneaked behind the Mutant Vanisher (teleporter) and One Shotted him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's get this party started!

(keep in mind that this is mainly just a debate for my team)

Advantages

- Perk : Movie Logic (Infinite Ammo)

This will come in my team's favor, since, without a doubt. your team is very powerful, but my team is full of excellent marksmen, especially Bullseye. Now Bullseye, who can already kill with a deck of cards, has vibranium/adamantium ammo at his disposal; infinitely. Also, this will come in favor since Batman carries around cyro pellets as a part of his standard equipment.

This will help in slowing down your team, their ship, and the lava everywhere.

Also, Bullseye and his infinite vibranium/adamantium knives will be a major threat, since Bullseye alone could already kill with simple toothpicks.

- Counter Marksmanship

As we all know, Bullseye is a master marksman, but what most people don't know, is that he can catch/redirect bullets to his opponents with ease. This will help since your team will try and snipe/shoot my team. Or, they won't suspect Bullseye catching a bullet and throwing it at them.

Also Master Chief's energy shields, Captain America's shield, and Batman's fire/bullet proof Cape will protect Bullseye from any harm.

- Element of Surprise

Since this is a battle without prior knowledge, and I'm assuming you guys didn't pick that perk, they won't have a clue when Bullseye whips out a deck of cards. Heck, they would probably laugh at him. And, as we all know, Bullseye can easily kill with a deck of cards. It's even one of his trademark weapons.

That might be the last thing one of your teammates see.

Also, not to mention Master Chief's camouflage functions (SPI armor is actually more efficient in camo than MJOLNIR), and Batman's master of stealth techniques.

- Superior Hand to Hand combatants

Me and deadpoolrules' team are composed of skilled fighters, who arguably are superior to you guys' teams.

• Bullseye could defeat Black Widow in hand-to-hand combat, since Elektra alone could already stalemate/best her.

• Shredder can go toe to toe with Splinter, so Raphael obviously cannot compete with him. (this goes for movie versions too)

• Deadpool has already defeated Punisher.

• Ultimate Captain America has defeated Ultimate Hawkeye, so I could imagine 616 Captain America doing the same, but it'd be a tougher battle nonetheless. Heck, Captain America trained Hawkeye in hand-to-hand combat. Even USAgent can defeat Hawkeye. (although this is Ult. Hawkeye, the result will be the same, just prolonged.)

And before you guys say Master Chief has no hand to hand combat experience, or marksmanship experience for that matter, here are some feats :

Disadvantages

I can't really imagine my team having any disadvantage. The only real disadvantage I have is not knowing much about those anime characters. They might be of some trouble.

Strategy

My strategy is for Captain America to lead the team, since he is, of course, one of the best tacticians/leaders in comic book history. Also, his shield will be able to protect anyone from too much damage, and he could be a major distraction to your team. Bullseye will go in with Batman protecting him and using cyro pellets to evade any damage. The two will engage your team directly, and I am fully confident that Bullseye, who has defeated Deadpool, can defeat Punisher. Batman could defeat Ultimate Black Widow and Raphael in hand to hand combat, plus his gadgets will give him the upper hand. Ultimate Hawkeye will be a problem, but I think Bullseye, along with Captain America giving support, could overcome that. Doomguy, Jin, Spike, and Hei will probably be the only ones left after our combined assault. More on that since I don't know much about them.

As for the ship parts, Master Chief and his SPI armor have excellent radar, and could pinpoint the parts, as well as mines and other traps easily, so my team is perfectly safe from that. He could also sort out the specific alloy to be shown on the radar. His shields will protect him from the lava, so that won't be a problem. Also, he could sabotage the other team, as well as Batman with his cyro pellets.

As for the retreat to our ship and repairing it, Master Chief already has experience in repairing ships. Actually, he did that when he was a kid, he lead the entire group of children into a Pelican ship, and repaired the ship and drove it to the UNSC base himself. Also, Batman's intelligence will help in repairing the ship too, since he manages an arsenal of impressive vehicles/technology even more complex than mere spaceships. (Justice League Watchtower, Bat-mobile, Insider Suit, etc.)

Also, as for the Doomguy and his machine gun actually hitting any of my teammates, that's funny. It won't even hit Master Chief, who has the least feats of my team.

Taken from Fall of Reach

Running Speed :

“Your Spartans can run at bursts of up to fifty-five KPH,” he explained. “Kelly can run a little faster, Ithink. They will only get quicker as they adjust to the ‘alterations’ we’ve made to their bodies. They canlift three times their body weight—which, I might add, is almost double the norm due to their increasedmuscle density. And they can virtually see in the dark.”

Reaction Speed :

Dr. Halsey pondered this new data. “They should not be performing so well. There must be unexplained synergistic effects brought on by the combined modifications. What are their reaction times?” “Almost impossible to chart. We estimate it at twenty milliseconds,” Mendez replied. He shook his head, then added, “I believe it’s significantly faster in combat situations, when their adrenaline is pumping.” “Any physiological or mental instabilities?” “None. They work like no team I’ve ever seen before. Damn near telepathic, if you ask me. They were dropped in these caves yesterday, and I don’t know where they got black suits or the rope that for that maneuver, but I can guarantee they haven’t left this room. They improvise and improve and adapt. “And,” he added, “they like it. The tougher the challenge, the harder the fight . . . the better their morale becomes.”

Speed Compared to Non-Peak Humans :

Halsey waved the video away. “Normal humans don’t have the reaction time or strength required to drive this system,” she explained. “You do. Your enhanced musculature and the metal and ceramic layers that have been bonded to your skeletonshould be enough to allow you to harness the armor’s power. There has been . . . insufficient computer modeling, however. There will be some risk. You’ll have to move very slowly and deliberately until you get a feel for the armor and how it works. It cannot be powered down, nor can the response be scaled back. Do you understand?”

: BAM! Hope that helps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, some feats for Linda, the best sniper in Halo.

Taken from First Strike

Feat 1 :

Linda had been unique among the Spartans with her blood red hair and dark emerald eyes, but her appearance was not what set her apart. She was the unit's best sniper-scout and could hit targets the rest of them couldn't. While the other Spartans preferred to operate as a team, Linda was content to separate, hide and post in some remote location, and wait for days for the single, critical shot that could turn the tide of battle. Although snipers in the UNSC were always trained to function in pairs, a shooter and a spotter, Linda was the exception to that rule--she had proven time and again that she was most effective on her own. If any one of the Spartans could be called a "lone wolf,". In many ways that made her the strongest of them all.

Feat 2 :

The Chief craned his head back and saw the pilot of the lead Banshee slump, slide off the flier, and plummet to the ground. The trailing Banshee was riderless as well… only a blood-splattered cockpit and cowling.
    Linda still had him covered;had taken out both pilots with precise fire. She had to be close.

Feat 3 :

The triangular marker centered on a rope that ran between two transit tubes and dangled perilously close to the high-intensity light beam. It was a barely discernable thread that ran through a hard shadow cast by a nearby catwalk.
    John hit his image enhancers. Through the glare of the light, and in the depths of the shadow, he caught the flicker of reflected optics.
    Linda used both the brilliant light and the darkness to hide.
    John angeled the Banshee to her. He clipped the tether line from his belt to the frame of the Banshee and squeezed his thighs tighter onto the seat.
    When he was thirty meters away, he made visual contact. Linda had the rope coiled about a boot and wrapped about one forearm. She held her sniper rifle in one arm, and John could only surmise that she had been firing from such an impossible position.”