• 76 results
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Pokergeist

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Alright something to counter.

Bullseye vs Ultimate HE.

HE is just as skilled as Bulls Eye if not more so. Bullseye kills with cards? So does HE!

No Caption Provided

As for Bow Skill HE is the best!

Second off WRONG BLACK WIDOW!!! Im Using Ultimate BW who has Super Human Enhancements guy. Shes fatser, stronger, and more Durable.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

With her Time Mines she blew up a Ramming Mach speed X-Jet and landed with no Parachute! She is leagus above Electra and carries her Gun.

Another thing is 616 Cap vs Ultimate Hawkeye is base on the SUPERIOR Ultimate Cap vs Ult. HE?! Ult Cap was by a long shot superior to 616 in every way. Every way.... So thats a terrible basis and 616 would get killed by the team work of Ult. HE, Doomguy, and BW.

As for Rapheal vs Shredder... how? Rapheal in my opening staement is sticking with Floopays team and with his Ninja Skill hanging with Hei and Spike for any Surprise counter attack to any CC guy on your team.

As for Maser Chief and Linda, well they have there hands full of getting shot up by Doomguy (who will eat their shields and current armour) as well Hawkeye's Gernade Explosive Arrow!

No Caption Provided

This is a Nuke Arrow but a Explosive Arrow of Gernade Strength will down a Spartan as well.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@CadenceV2: I'll counter tomorrow. Be ready :P

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Pokergeist

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I will :)

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By YoungJustice

@Floopay said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Batman and Master Chief on the same team?

Lol seems fair xD

He's gonna need them to compete with Hei and Castle.

You also forgot Sais for Raphael.

@nickzambuto: @YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

I'm just gonna say this...if this were a competition for who had the coolest badasses on their team, I think Cadence and I would be a shoo in! :P

I mean come one, Frank Castle, Spike Spiegel, Ultimate Hawkeye, Doomguy, etc. There's just no topping the sheer amount of badassery present here!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

One word: Fury

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Floopay

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

First of all, Bullseye didn't catch a bullet there that was fired at him. He withdrew the bullet from the gun, and then caught it was it flew out, it was never fired at him, and then he threw the bullet back at Elektra at remarkable speeds.

Second, Punisher is not unguarded, he is being protected by Jin. If Deadpool comes close he'll be outnumbered 2 to 1. Even if Ezio is there, he's going against someone with two AA-12s, and finally:

Punisher vs. Deadpool is always messy, and Punisher usually does more than a little well against him...

Deadpool vs. Punisher

This is what happens when Frank gets one of Deadpool's katanas...

I believe him getting hit in the back of the head there, is Daredevil showing up to save Deadpool's butt in this fight...

Finally found this one, Frank doesn't need a sniper rifle...:

Again, this goes for Deadpool going against Hei, and another Deadpool vs. Punisher moment

This is a gem from Punisher vs. the Marvel Universe

There are a lot of street levelers who can't handle Deadpool because of his chaotic fight style, and his craziness. And you both know how much I enjoy Deadpool. However, the Punisher isn't one of those people. More often than not, when these two meet up, Deadpool usually winds up on the receiving end of the beating...

I also didn't state anything of the sort as to Master Chief's combat abilities. I just stated that he isn't exactly camouflaged in that Spartan armor in the middle of a wide open volcano.

Finally, Bullseye has Vibranium and Adamantium throwing knives, not ammo. correct me if I'm wrong, but throwing knives are not ammunition, they are weapons. They are not like arrows and bullets, they are like grenades and katanas. Having unlimited ammo on Hei wouldn't give him unlimited knives and an unlimited length of wire to use, nor would it have given Spike unlimited remote detonators and grenades. Again, it's nicks call on that one. But the original point I'm making is a throwing knife not only is a short ranged weapon, but also has a maximum thrown speed of about 60-70 miles per hour, so approximately 1/10th of the speed of sound. Most of my team are bullet timers or better, and just because a knife is adamantium or vibranium, doesn't mean it'll cut through or go through anything. The fact that it has to be thrown means it's impact power will degrade the further a target is away, and it lacks the necessary force behind to cut through anything, it's the reason why Wolverine can't cut through Thor, even though he has adamantium claws. Or Lady Deathstrike can't cut through materials that are harder than titanium very easily, she lacks the sufficient strength to make her adamantium claws actually go through the material in question. I'm not saying that they won't go through Kevlar or a bullet proof vest, I'm just saying they aren't really that much more lethal just because they are made of adamantium/vibranium.

Also, throwing adamantium and vibranium knives could also be counter productive. Both Hei and Spike are also pretty remarkable with knives, especially throwing knives. If Hei gets his hands on a couple of those after they are thrown, he'll become much, much more lethal.

One thing to remember is Ezio has never used comm links before, and is from an era that long predates this kind of technology. Needless to say, he's at a disadvantage trying to use them (something he's never used before, or used anything similar to it before) while simultaneously trying to fend off attacks. It's the precise reason I don't have Jin actually using his comm link, he only really has it to listen in on what's going on. He's from an era where he'd lack the basic concepts of even electricity, let alone how to use some mystical device you stick in your ear to hear and give orders.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#56  Edited By deadpoolrules

@Floopay said:

One thing to remember is Ezio has never used comm links before, and is from an era that long predates this kind of technology. Needless to say, he's at a disadvantage trying to use them (something he's never used before, or used anything similar to it before) while simultaneously trying to fend off attacks. It's the precise reason I don't have Jin actually using his comm link, he only really has it to listen in on what's going on. He's from an era where he'd lack the basic concepts of even electricity, let alone how to use some mystical device you stick in your ear to hear and give orders.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

He's walking with Shredder exactly for that,lack of communication.

And about Punisher and Deadpool,Deadpool was unarmed,keep in mind that he has his two katanas,two Skorpion sub-machine guns and one RPG launcher,so if Castle is really going to approach,he'll need a lot of help.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Floopay

@deadpoolrules said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

He's walking with Shredder exactly for that,lack of communication.

And about Punisher and Deadpool,Deadpool was unarmed,keep in mind that he has his two katanas,two Skorpion sub-machine guns and one RPG launcher,so if Castle is really going to approach,he'll need a lot of help.

You may wanna look at those scans again, Deadpool clearly has his katanas and a couple fire arms on him in most of those scans. :P

Has Shredder even used a phone? I mean I'm sure in the cartoon/comics he may have, but I remember all the TMNT movies, and I don't think he used a single piece of technology in any of them to be honest.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: Dont Forget Raphael is also Nijaing with your guys Floops.I have Ralph skills which are ALL CANNON from the 4 Films.

All these Feats here of Accuracy with his Sai thrown from a sewer to Lamp Post. Has no problem defeating Mutiple Masterly Train Foot. Ability to sneak around and use cover as well shadows.

Once the 4th movie comes out (Yes belive it or not its cannon after Shredder was beaten by Turtles in the 2nd movie) Ralph skills and strength only improves.

Ralph comicly defeats the 12th Monster. It has Incradible Durability and Strength as see. Heck its fighting style is completly crazy and off the wall. Ralph wins.

So Shredder beat all the Turtles in the first movie... BIG DEAL! Ralph Skill only increase since then and by the 4th could take Shredder by himself.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By renamed040924

Any form of projectile counts as ammunition in this battle. That includes grenades, arrows, and throwing knives.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Floopay

@nickzambuto said:

Any form of projectile counts as ammunition in this battle. That includes grenades, arrows, and throwing knives.

Well in that case I think Hei will be catching some fancy new Vibranium and Adamantium projectiles :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Floopay

You all done debating?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#62  Edited By deadpoolrules

@Floopay said:

You all done debating?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I can't do it,I'm having tests.But I'm not sure about Geek

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: I sum up what I wanted to.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@CadenceV2: Sure. I don't have much time to debate anyways. I have a bunch of tests tomorrow.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Floopay

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek:

Dang, and I have so many more Hei feets to post :P

Voting is now open to everybody. I just tagged you 7 to see if we can actually get a decent number of votes in here.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I'm reading through now.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By renamed040924

Very good debate. I'm giving it to team Floopdence.

On one hand, Floopay's constant low balling of every character except his own gets annoying, while Cadence's spelling/grammar issues always factor negatively into voting (this is probably an easy fix attributed to fast typing. It might just be me, but things like spelling and grammar are biggies in voting, so you might wanna look in to that. Same with Floopay, easy fix)

YNCG did a great job as expected, and DPR did far better than I expected (that's a good thing :P)

However, in the end, Floopay did a great job of shooting down a lot of points, and Cadence's usual scan-ageddon puts him pretty high up.

Props to both sides, not trying to criticize, just offering advice, I hate when people come in a thread and say "durr so-and-so wins" then they just drop off the face of the planet. Explanations are better.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Floopay

@nickzambuto:

I tried not to shoot down points, moreso ask for backup. However, I did just happen to know where to locate like 40 scans of the Punisher beating the crap out of Deadpool :P

There's one more scan of Punisher blowing Deadpool's face off with a pistol that I wasn't able to find, kind of disappointed me :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By renamed040924

@Floopay said:

@nickzambuto:

I tried not to shoot down points, moreso ask for backup. However, I did just happen to know where to locate like 40 scans of the Punisher beating the crap out of Deadpool :P

There's one more scan of Punisher blowing Deadpool's face off with a pistol that I wasn't able to find, kind of disappointed me :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

There were a bunch of things YNCG brought up where you were like "yeah but yadda yadda" and that completely made whatever he said null, the Punisher vs Deadpool thing being a prime example.

Just saying though...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

;)

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Floopay

@nickzambuto:

I think that's the one where the fight gets taken underwater and it ends with Punisher throwing Deadpool through a glass window and into a TV. Which was a loss for Deadpool, but Punisher also had plot on his side. In that first point, I don't think that Deathblow would have actually killed Frank tbh, he claims it's a deathblow, but I'm not convinced. However, the second time is when they are underwater I think Deadpool has a gun pointed at Punisher at one point, and something intervenes. I can't remember what it is though.

Those two have encounter each other on five separate occasions I think. Deadpool beats Punisher once in Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe, and there is another issue where he defeats Punisher by tackling him out a window, and the two KO on the ground beneath, and Deadpool wins via his regeneration bringing him to before the Punisher.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Pwok21 said:

@Floopay:

You keep spelling 'Chinese Electric Batman' wrong.

Hahaha (•‿•)

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Esquire

I have to give this one to Caday as well. Deadpoolrules is definitely improving, and YNCG did well. I think YNCG could have pulled out a win if he'd just done a little more debating. He only had, I think, one decent-length post? Floopay and Cadence were just more thorough and had a much more cohesive strategy. DPR and YNCG never settled nearly as clearly on an overall strategy for the battle. Good debate by both sides, though. And I have to agree with NickZ on the spelling/grammer point. DPR and Cadence are both offenders in this debate.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: @nickzambuto: Its a mix of typing fast and saying screw re read through it. Wish I ahd word... but sadly dont :( Anyone know a free ABC Check Program?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Esquire
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire:

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I know it took me awhile to vote, sue me. But I'm here now.

I vote @CadenceV2: @Floopay: They had better execution of their strategy.