§ All parties involved in a debate must state they are ready for voting before votes are taken into consideration. Meaning anyone who votes prior to this point will be discounted.
§ Personal attack are prohibited. At any point, if you insult your fellow debater(s), and they feel personally insulted, I will ask you apologize for the jest. I'm not talking about joking around, or meaningless jabs at one another, I'm talking about over the line insulting and ridicule. If someone is offended, either apologize, or under the even someone really crosses a line, they will be flagged and kicked out of the tournament.
§ Feats must be backed up with scans, or at the very least sourced. For example, if you know something happened and what issue it's from, but don't have the scan, just source the issue. If you can find the scan, great. However, if you are just pulling information off a wiki, and can't find what issue it's actually from, then as far as I'm concerned it is irrelevant. Even sourcing the Story Arc would be fine.
§ Follow the character rules, battle rules, and the scenarios given.
§ As always, respect each other.
- Win by KO, Death, Submission, or Incapacitation of your opponents teams.
- 7 Days Prep
- Full Knowledge
- In character
- Two Designated People prep on your teams: You get 2 people to do all the prep for you.
- Only get to bring what they can MAKE! They are under their own power for what they can bring. That is, they cannot ask others for help, and it is up to your two characters only to build what they want to bring. Be realistic here, it's going to take a heck of a lot more than 3 days to make something super powerful!
- Obviously, no bringing help with prep! No calling for backup of any kind during prep.
- They know where they'll be fighting! Self explanatory...
- You get three days to prepare for this battle! Use it wisely. Be reasonable here, your not going to be inventing a new thing everyday that's never even been heard of in comic books.
A desolated city, your teams start half a mile apart from each other.
There is no population here.
NOTE: PLEASE SEND YOUR PERKS TO ME IN A PM, DON'T JUST POST THEM!!
- "I don't like that, change it!" - Don't like the battle conditions, prep time, battlefield, knolwedge, conditions for winning? Send me this perk in your PM with what YOU want for battle conditions (max of 1 week prep), and I'll change the OP. Note: If multiple people choose this, I will post a compromise between all of them!
- "We take the numbers advantage!" - *I* will find a character that I believe you like, someone you've debated with before, and I will put them in your team with whatever equipment I deem fair. Essentially, you go from having 5 to 6 characters.
- "Lasers Lasers Lasers Lasers Lasers Lasers!" - One of your characters can shoot lasers from their eyes, they are strong enough to melt through 2 feet of reinforced steel in 3 seconds. Each laser is 1 inch in diameter, and they come out of the character's eyes in a straight line.
- "Indestructible and twice as deadly!" - All ammo your character has is now made from Carbonium. This is ammo only, not equipment (boomerangs count as ammo, why not?)
- "Resurrection Phial!" - One of your characters gets a Resurrection Phial from Fable, that is, when that person dies, they come back to life at full strength. Works once!
- Ultimate Reed Richards
- Rogue (With Miss Marvel's powers)
- Captain Boomerang (Owen Mercer)
- Anti-Venom (Eddie Brock)
- Static (Virgil Hawkins)
- Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Hank Pym
- Azula (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Mr. Terrific
- Aqualad (Young Justice TV Series)
- Ultimate Thor
- Ultimate Magneto
- Daniel Ketch
- Ultimate Black Widow
P.S. This is, in fact, a three way match. Just so you are all clear, and so you're not embarassed...
Thanks for reading,