Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By castleking
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
morals on, cis on, pis off
 bio stat arguments will be ignored.
must use comic history and comic scans to support argument.
no unsubstantiated personal opinions, no X wins, x stomps post, such post will be ignored
VII アメリカの英雄

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know about Tiger Shark.Roughouse definitely has the better reputation as a combatant.Tiger Shark is a punching bag in most of his appearances.In fact I can't really recall a time where he was a threat to any hero.I could have sworn he was crying in one comic because he was such a failure as a villain.I'll take Roughouse.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By castleking
@VII アメリカの英雄 said:

" I don't know about Tiger Shark.Roughouse definitely has the better reputation as a combatant.Tiger Shark is a punching bag in most of his appearances.In fact I can't really recall a time where he was a threat to any hero.I could have sworn he was crying in one comic because he was such a failure as a villain.I'll take Roughouse. "

now that is hitting rock bottom.
i only recall the two fights Tiger Shark had with Wolverine one was topside which ended in  the ocean and the rematch when logan came after him having swam back to shore.
aside from that i seen tiger shark fight and hold his own against Thunderstrike underwater..
he has also fought Namor he has won and eventually lost against him but that is the hero formula at play.

of course this is a standard fight so no water or anything but still, Tiger shark should be a good match up for Roughouse who also has similar track record of wins and losses at the hands of heroes.
VII アメリカの英雄

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@castleking said:

" @VII アメリカの英雄 said:

" I don't know about Tiger Shark.Roughouse definitely has the better reputation as a combatant.Tiger Shark is a punching bag in most of his appearances.In fact I can't really recall a time where he was a threat to any hero.I could have sworn he was crying in one comic because he was such a failure as a villain.I'll take Roughouse. "
now that is hitting rock bottom.i only recall the two fights Tiger Shark had with Wolverine one was topside which ended in  the ocean and the rematch when logan came after her having swam back to shore.aside from that i seen tiger shark fight and hold his own against Thunderstrike underwater..he has also fought Namor he has won and eventually lost against him but that is the hero formula at play.of course this is a standard fight so no water or anything but still, Tiger shark should be a good match up for Roughouse who also has similar track record of wins and losses at the hands of heroes. "
Tiger Shark holding his own against Thunderstrike underwater would be like and unarmed Punisher beating Daredevil in the dark.It doesn't make any sense.Tiger Shark may have beaten all those characters but a majority of what has been shown for him has been pathetic.He has similar stats physically but Roughhouse has the greater durability and even though neither have any really notable hand to hand feats..Tiger Shark has no training at all where as Roughhouse has some fighting skill.Tiger Shark is pretty stupid too...