Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CapitolPunishment

The Flash Rouge Gallery are out for vengeance on Thor, which means that will try to kill him at any cost. The Rouges have stolen Thor's file from S.H.I.E.L.D and have a days worth of prep. Thor knows the Rouges will try and kill him at some point but considers the Rouges as mere street thugs.

Rouges

Weather Wizard, Heat wave, Captain Cold, Mirror Master and Pied Piper (Pied is missing from the pic)

No Caption Provided
  VS

Thor

No Caption Provided
- Rouges are in character but out for vengeance
- Thor is in character
- Standard equipment for all

No Caption Provided
Thor is sitting on a bench pondering the mysteries of the Universe that have yet to be uncovered (on the right side of the pic)

The Rouges arrive at the far end of the street (approximately 100 ft away) and begin there assault.

What goes down?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Mirror Master's the only one with a chance of beating him.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Skaddix

Thor could blitz him besides Thor can teleport thorugh dimensions. I see a lightning bolt wiping most out and Weather Wizard getting a Hammer to the face

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CapitolPunishment
@CitizenBane: I think it would require a team effort to subdue him which would be necessary  for a kill. Almost all of the Rouges would be required to pull that off.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CapitolPunishment
@Skaddix: Inertia couldn't blitz them when they were prepped and he had both access to the speed force and Zoom's entire power set. The Rouges are built to deal with fast characters, Thor would be slow compared to what they are used to.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By nickthedevil

@CapitolPunishment said:

@Skaddix: Inertia couldn't blitz them when they were prepped and he had both access to the speed force and Zoom's entire power set. The Rouges are built to deal with fast characters, Thor would be slow compared to what they are used to.

yet they were blitzed by Zoom and made to look like pathetic children... :P

inerta wasn't very familiar with his powers yet.. i remember he was still trying to learn how to sonic boom wth his fingers.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CapitolPunishment

@nickthedevil: Thor isn't Zoom. Anyhow,  That was before Pied Piper was with them. Inertia is still well versed in using the speed force and was a legit speedster (far faster than Thor) before even coming across Zoom. Also, he may not have yet mastered Zooms powers but he used them well enough to beat the holy hell out of Libra.
gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gravitypress

This is spite. Thor would trounce them. They might be used to fast but that would work against them.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CapitolPunishment
@gravitypress: Please elaborate, that post was completely pointless.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thor

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LordStoop

I do still find it curious that these nobodies can make life difficult for the Flash

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By PikminMania

@gravitypress said:

This is spite. Thor would trounce them. They might be used to fast but that would work against them.

None of Thor's physical attacks should be able to hurt Captain Cold (which is bad for Thor, since that is what he uses 90% of the time) and Mirror Master could use Thor's shiny helmet to stick him in a volcano, a different dimension, and a hell of a lot more stuff.

Heatwave could hurt Thor with his weapons, but most likely he'll be taken out pretty quick. Weather Wizard is a much better weather manipulator than Thor though, I'm inclined to say Storm as well. Thor will have problems taking down Weather Wizard, Captain Cold, and Mirror Master all at once. Trickster also could be useful, he's dodged Flash before, so Thor shouldn't be a problem. Also Trickster's equipment is pretty powerful. Even then, I still doubt he'd contribute very much to the fight.

Overall, Mirror Master could simply blind Thor while everyone else attacks.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@PikminMania said:

@gravitypress said:

None of Thor's physical attacks should be able to hurt Captain Cold (which is bad for Thor, since that is what he uses 90% of the time) and Mirror Master could use Thor's shiny helmet to stick him in a volcano, a different dimension, and a hell of a lot more stuff.

Heatwave could hurt Thor with his weapons, but most likely he'll be taken out pretty quick. Weather Wizard is a much better weather manipulator than Thor though, I'm inclined to say Storm as well. Thor will have problems taking down Weather Wizard, Captain Cold, and Mirror Master all at once. Trickster also could be useful, he's dodged Flash before, so Thor shouldn't be a problem. Also Trickster's equipment is pretty powerful. Even then, I still doubt he'd contribute very much to the fight.

Debatable. Weather Wizard has a lack of morals and has subsequently performed some unorthodox attacks with his powers (opening tornados inside someone's body, catching lightning with one hand and redirecting, etc.)
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanroygrant

@PikminMania said:

@gravitypress said:

Weather Wizard have more better weather manipiulation than Thor...oh wow...NO

A volcano won't hurt Thor because he stands in the sun with no harm

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By gravitypress

@PikminMania: Capt Cold is still conductive to electricity and isn't more powerful than a frost giant. Thor can Teleport so MM Mirrors would be easily countered. Weather Wizard could be nulled because Thor's manipulation would override his. Heat wave's gun is 900 degrees. Thor has been inside the sun before.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PikminMania

@Illuminatus said:

@PikminMania said:

@gravitypress said:

Debatable. Weather Wizard has a lack of morals and has subsequently performed some unorthodox attacks with his powers (opening tornados inside someone's body, catching lightning with one hand and redirecting, etc.)

@jeanroygrant said:

@PikminMania said:

@gravitypress said:

Weather Wizard have more better weather manipiulation than Thor...oh wow...NO

A volcano won't hurt Thor because he stands in the sun with no harm

Can I have some feats of Thor that show he is the better manipulator. Weather Wizard made a huge blizzard spanning the entire Central City, he even changed the color of snow.

Also, I was using the volcano thing as an example, if Mirror Master wanted to, he could just throw Thor into a black hole (not saying it would kill him, but it would strain him) then into trickster's hardening gum.

@gravitypress said:

@PikminMania: Capt Cold is still conductive to electricity and isn't more powerful than a frost giant. Thor can Teleport so MM Mirrors would be easily countered. Weather Wizard could be nulled because Thor's manipulation would override his. Heat wave's gun is 900 degrees. Thor has been inside the sun before.

Thor always goes fists first, I have never seen a fight (or at least more than 3) where Thor starts off using his electrical powers. In reality, Thor would try punching Capt. Cold, fail and then get attacked by all of the rogues at once. Thor can teleport out of all the dimensions he wants, but when Mirror Master blinds him and/or teleports a couple nukes next to Thor, he's gonna be hurting. Once again, Weather Wizard changed the color of frakkin snow and created a huge blizzard in Central City, I'm not sure Thor has done enough feats to counter the stuff WW accomplished. Last but not least, whoever wrote that Heatwave's gun is 900 degrees is a big fat PHONY!!! Seriously, Heatwave's gun has blocked out absolute zero before, it is not 900 degrees.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gravitypress

@PikminMania: Even if he went in fist first he could tank their worst no problem.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PikminMania

@gravitypress said:

@PikminMania: Even if he went in fist first he could tank their worst no problem.

He can't get through Capt. Cold's cold field and can't hit Mirror Master since he'll just make himself a mirror.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PikminMania said:

@gravitypress said:

No, he isn't.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PikminMania

@venomoushatred1001: Can you show me some non-PIS stuff Thor has done please?

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PikminMania said:

Be more specific.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PikminMania

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@PikminMania said:

Be more specific.

Sorry about that, I meant weather manipulation scans that are non-PIS.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@PikminMania: Not sure why you quoted me, but many of Thor's best weather manipulation feats are magical in nature. PunkMastaFlex or venomoushatred should fill in the details for me.
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PikminMania said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@PikminMania said:

Be more specific.

Sorry about that, I meant weather manipulation scans that are non-PIS.

Here is a few:

Thor summons lightning with a thought in order to escape Hercules's bearhug
Thor summons lightning with a thought in order to escape Hercules's bearhug
Can create tidel waves
Can create tidel waves
Wirlwinds powerful enough to protect people from the Casket of Ancient Winters
Wirlwinds powerful enough to protect people from the Casket of Ancient Winters
Winds capable of flash freezing.
Winds capable of flash freezing.
Winds powerful enough to harm Skyfather level beings like Glory.
Winds powerful enough to harm Skyfather level beings like Glory.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thor has control over the earth

Makes tidal wave

Thor used lightning in asgard and it was so powerful it reached earth

Sends nuclear fallout into space, with huge tornado

Can creat temporal storms

Not like any storm they have ever seen

Winds from 1000 worlds

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor has control over the earth

Makes tidal wave

Thor used lightning in asgard and it was so powerful it reached earth

Sends nuclear fallout into space, with huge tornado

Can creat temporal storms

Not like any storm they have ever seen

Winds from 1000 worlds

Great scans :D

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gravitypress
No Caption Provided

This one shows him holding off the water from entering the hole left when Terrax levitated Manhattan Island. From FF 242

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jeanroygrant

Destroy's ultron made of secondary admatinum

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jeanroygrant

@venomoushatred1001

Great scans :D

Thanks and if those are not good enough there's more to come.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PikminMania

@jeanroygrant: @jeanroygrant: @gravitypress: Thanks for the scans. Despite all of those, Thor clearly needed some time to create those storms. When fighting a team who constantly tags The Flash taking time to deliver an attack will not help you.

Also, Weather Wizard is immune to lightning and proven time and time again that he can quickly manipulate weather. I'm not saying that Weather Wizard could beat Thor just that The Rogues could. WW even curb-stomped Magenta (A magnetic manipulator close to Dr. Polaris in strength) by using magnetism. He is basically a more powerful Storm and when you couple that with the other Rogues, Thor may end up defeated.

Also, Thor is blind during this fight, so something tells me he's gonna have trouble fighting.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By gravitypress

I would actually give them a win 1/1000 if they worked in perfect unison and if Thor had the worst luck of his life.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PikminMania

@gravitypress: The Rogues are one of the best teams out there. They work together all the time.