#1 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 VS. 
-Rorschach has three months of prep and is stalking the Punisher. 
-Punisher is on a rooftop in Gotham with Kick-Ass when Killer Croc Attacks. 
-Rorschach chooses this moment to move in and attempt to bring in Frank. 
-No Teamwork, though Frank will try to protect Kick-Ass. 
-Who Wins? How? 
#2 Posted by Telcalipoca (957 posts) - - Show Bio

punisher wins this. roch can only beat street thugs the only time he was shown to fight some one who knew how to fight he ended up getting wouped. while kick ass he currently has the ability to use his clubs decently  beating up untrained individuals but is  below roch so he wont be much of a factor.Croc is the threat to punisher but i do believe punisher is skill enough to beat him and his standard gun,riffle,knife,explosives will tip things to his favor.

#3 Posted by andre54 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

if punisher tries to protect kickass he'd jeopardize his assault on rorschach and croc. because of his attempts to protect him he'd lose. if he wasn't trying to protect him and he just let rorschach throw him off the ledge then he'd probably win.

#4 Edited by GoldenStar66 (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#5 Posted by Billdevil (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Rorschach get a ton of planning. His team wins.  

#6 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio

Well thought out match.

#7 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

I just love that picture of Rorscach. I'll go with team 2 just because Punisher has better standard equipment and Killer Kroc can easily be stopped by Castle's weaponry such as the M203 grenade launcher under his Colt Commando
#8 Posted by SpidermanWins (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

Rorschach with prep? Scary.

#9 Posted by BarelyAverage (941 posts) - - Show Bio
@Telcalipoca said:
punisher wins this. roch can only beat street thugs the only time he was shown to fight some one who knew how to fight he ended up getting wouped. while kick ass he currently has the ability to use his clubs decently  beating up untrained individuals but is  below roch so he wont be much of a factor.Croc is the threat to punisher but i do believe punisher is skill enough to beat him and his standard gun,riffle,knife,explosives will tip things to his favor.
Oh really? Are we talking about ozy here? Yea punisher would lose against him too.
#10 Posted by hulkbuster94 (492 posts) - - Show Bio

telacalipoca i do believe punisher would beat him he struggled with a comedian in his 30's well frank he is like comedian times a 1000 no way that is why ozy killed him past his prime because he bet a younger skilled ozy and he did not forgive him and i say punisher takes this on his own kickass distracts rorschach long enough for punisher to take out killer croc then punisher owns rorschach kickass would be floored by rorschach though.