• 67 results
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

Rorschach is in a reality where DC and Vertigo are one in the same universe. He is caught by the police for

not following the Keene Act. He is given a chance to escape when it is said that V moved from London to New York City. Rorschach is sent to stop the terrorist of anarky but refuses. V breaks into the jail and kills Dan Drieberg,when he was visiting him in prison Rorschach became furious and escape his cell by out smarting a guard. He has some matches and found a can of hair spray in the commisioner's office and retrevies his face,trench coat,gloves,clothes,hat,and grapple gun from the evidence room. V is armed with two daggers and there are explosives in the building he can use. V has no idea who Rorschach is but Rorschach is able to use surveillence cameras from certain locations nearby. Rorschach will try to sneak behind V and kill him ; V is trying to find the explosives to blow up the building.Who will win? I'm betting on Walter Kovacs. What about you?
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By glforthewin

which v/rorschach ? the movie or comic ones

Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

Doesn't matter. Lets say the comic. And then I want your opinion if it were the movie versions.
NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By NightFang3

V wins.

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Superparody

hmm i have to say V because he is gene altered.. to be stronger
Psyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Psyron

V with his bullet time knife skills

SuperGamera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By SuperGamera

Rorschach is to win

No Caption Provided
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

Gene altered? I don't remember that. I say if Rorschach makes V chase him or gets him into a closed in area Rorschach would win.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

V. Smarter, faster, stronger, more skilled. 

IMO rage and improv skills are the only thing Rorscach has on V.

Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By Bobby X
@Lunacyde said:
"V. Smarter, faster, stronger, more skilled.   IMO rage and improv skills are the only thing Rorscach has on V. "

qft
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
I believe this has been done several times already. V wins.
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

How is he faster and stronger or smarter. Rorschach is increadibly intelligent. Improv skill counts as intelligence and it's the most important part of intelligence probably.Rage gives an increadible increase in stregnth and speed the adreniline starts pumping and you feel like nothing can stop you. When Walter was ten he demonstrated it on two older boys probably 16 he blinded the one boy with a cigarette and knocked over the other boy and had him at his mercy bitting at his face it doesn't stop there two grown men were struggling to get Walter off of the boy. If that isn't allot of stregnth I don't know what is. May I remind you he is only ten when this happened.
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Psyker star

V wins

CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CAPiTA
@Jerry Seinfeld said:
" How is he faster and stronger or smarter. Rorschach is increadibly intelligent. Improv skill counts as intelligence and it's the most important part of intelligence probably.Rage gives an increadible increase in stregnth and speed the adreniline starts pumping and you feel like nothing can stop you. When Walter was ten he demonstrated it on two older boys probably 16 he blinded the one boy with a cigarette and knocked over the other boy and had him at his mercy bitting at his face it doesn't stop there two grown men were struggling to get Walter off of the boy. If that isn't allot of stregnth I don't know what is. May I remind you he is only ten when this happened. "
this means nothing to V.

V stomps hard, and he only needs one knife.
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

What does a knife do when you have a grapple gun in your stomach?
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CAPiTA
@Jerry Seinfeld said:
"  What does a knife do when you have a grapple gun in your stomach? "
Rorschach would be dead before he even knew V was there.
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

You have still not convinced me.
TerryMcC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#19  Edited By TerryMcC

V is more in control of himself and so would win. 

I know this thread is a bit old... I just wanted a reason to put this picture in. 

Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ziro

V   

Arguably the only thing Rorschach has over him is ingenuity(and even that is arguable).

Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

What's ingenuity? And what about fighting skill? I don't know of any fighting skills V has used in the comic besides using his daggers. Rorschach has a better range with his weapon his grapple gun can injure someone very greatly at close range and can reach to the top of the comedian's apartment giving it a good range. Rorschach has adreniline rage on his side if he knocks V on the ground he'd keep punching at him without restraint.  V isn't more stable he talked to the statue of liberty for crying out loud , he's a schizophrenic.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#22  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

V Rorschach is a nut job with more mental issue then The Sentry's who does nothing but read right wing garbage and beat up street punks

TerryMcC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#23  Edited By TerryMcC

Rorschach has more issues that Topolino and Action Comics combinded! 

And blind rage is the worse thing you can bring with you into a fight.
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

Which is completly justifable and right and good and honest. He's what everyone should be like imo because he is not afraid of the press and media he believes in an honest,free,constitutional, government. He believes justice shall prevail it should. More people shouldn't be afraid of street punk and help out the cops and beat on the street punks. That "right wing garabage" is probably the most honest thingto read. We should have more right wing news like The NewFrontiersMan you idiotic,arogant liberal trash. What the heck is wrong with people nowadays they are all so giddy about thier stupid left wing government and they down all consevitive government. Well lets see how you feel about "right wing trash" when America is turned communist. Good day sir.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#25  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Jerry Seinfeld said:

" Which is completly justifable and right and good and honest. He's what everyone should be like imo because he is not afraid of the press and media he believes in an honest,free,constitutional, government. He believes justice shall prevail it should. More people shouldn't be afraid of street punk and help out the cops and beat on the street punks. That "right wing garabage" is probably the most honest thingto read. We should have more right wing news like The NewFrontiersMan you idiotic,arogant liberal trash. What the heck is wrong with people nowadays they are all so giddy about thier stupid left wing government and they down all consevitive government. Well lets see how you feel about "right wing trash" when America is turned communist. Good day sir. "

Umm OK you do not have to be a jerk. He reads Far Right white supremacist and books to that liking which is not healthy for the mind especially one as disturbed as his. He definitely does not like cops he just has a passion for killing people he seems to think are not worthy of life which is no trait of a hero IMHO he was the worst H2H of The Watchmen just relying on his savagery and bizarre strength. V is an expert martial artist and fighter plus his enhancements. I am pretty sure this fight is really really one sided. I am sorry I find supremacist writing offensive and garbage. Try putting in a proper arguement next time not a just insulting the person.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#26  Edited By Korg
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BatDance

V would beat him

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Superparody
@Jerry Seinfeld said:

"Gene altered? I don't remember that. I say if Rorschach makes V chase him or gets him into a closed in area Rorschach would win. "

he is Gene altered to be faster stronger and smarter as I recall in the movie...I think its that same as the book, plus he is better trained then Rorschach, though dont get me wrong Rorschach is a sweet character its just that in a fight V is on a whole other level... 

"V is a genius in the fields of explosives, martial arts, philosophy, literature, politics, computer hacking, music and chemistry)."    
SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SilverSurfa

V

Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

Your facts show he's better,but don't forget Rorschach's still impressive set of skills. 

Rorschach is a brilliant tactician with a cunning intellect,above average skill in amateur boxing,street fighter,insane rage,skilled in fields of literature and religious education,trained in gymnastics,escape artist,good at sneaking and ways of stealth,increadible willpower,and able to improvise with about anything you can think of.
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

I think it would at least be close and I haven't heard of V knowing martial arts besides one guy trying to fight him mentioned something about his karate I know he's a martial artist but haven't known him of being a master of it.
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ziro
@Jerry Seinfeld said:
"Your facts show he's better,but don't forget Rorschach's still impressive set of skills.  Rorschach is a brilliant tactician with a cunning intellect,above average skill in amateur boxing,street fighter,insane rage,skilled in fields of literature and religious education,trained in gymnastics,escape artist,good at sneaking and ways of stealth,increadible willpower,and able to improvise with about anything you can think of. "

No one is taking anything away from Rorschach, he's just not on V's level(on the whole).
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

I at least think it's close and the fight with Adrian was alittle unfair and one sided because of his jump from the window injured his leg and the cold conditions he was in might have affected his fighting ability.
SP1D3RxV3N0M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SP1D3RxV3N0M

V takes this 5 out of 5.
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

Not 5 out of 5. Rorschach has greater improvising skill and quick last minute thinking. He also has greater agility since he is skilled in gymnastics. V isn't trained in agility it just so happens that his genes are alittle altered.
thedeman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#36  Edited By thedeman87
@Jerry Seinfeld said:
" Which is completly justifable and right and good and honest. He's what everyone should be like imo because he is not afraid of the press and media he believes in an honest,free,constitutional, government. He believes justice shall prevail it should. More people shouldn't be afraid of street punk and help out the cops and beat on the street punks. That "right wing garabage" is probably the most honest thingto read. We should have more right wing news like The NewFrontiersMan you idiotic,arogant liberal trash. What the heck is wrong with people nowadays they are all so giddy about thier stupid left wing government and they down all consevitive government. Well lets see how you feel about "right wing trash" when America is turned communist. Good day sir. "
Wow you and Rorsach belong together.  Yall are both crazy.
Yoshi1118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By Yoshi1118

This i a hard one since v dosn't do all that much fighting in the comic and rorschach does a whole bunch but v is more skillful and  never got caught by the police so v

why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By why so serious

Rorschach makes him cry for mommy.

nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nickj54

V rapes him
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ferro Vida
@nickj54 said:
" V rapes him "
This
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FLCL1

v stomps

nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nickj54
@Ferro Vida:
V destroys him
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ferro Vida
@nickj54: ... Yes, I was agreeing with you
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FLCL1

yea i wish why so serious would stop trolling

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Montaq

V
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#46  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I'm going with Rorschach. I wasn't impressed with V. He's more stealthy and has a lot more tricks, but I didn't see him as being that good of a fighter.

Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

Rorschach has more stealth skills I say ; he snuk into a military base didn't see V sneaking into anywhere and V's death was much less honerable or interesting and more pathetic. V's edge is his increased attributes. Rorschach's is his spontanious use of objects around him and willpower.

Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zaterra

My vote is for V here

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#49  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Personally, I didn't think V was that impressive. He's sneakier, stealthier, and a better strategist. With prep, V wins. But in a straight fight, I think Rorschach would win.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#50  Edited By Decoy Elite
@JediXMan:  V was able to systematically kill off everyone who worked at the camp he was in. He was able to make homemade mustard gas and explosives. He's stronger and faster than Rorschach. V was able to sneak into a building full of guards, broadcast a nation wide message, and then sneak out without anyone noticing. V wins this one.