#1 Edited by JediXMan (32271 posts) - - Show Bio

Setting: Open streets, no civilians, starting distance of twenty feet.

Morals: Standard

Equipment: Standard. Rorschach has his grappling gun. Bill has two throwing knives and a cleaver.

Who wins? If you need feats for Bill, ask.

#2 Posted by Saren (26661 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill via minority vote.

#3 Posted by omegablast452 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill via minority vote.

what are bills feats?

he seems familiar I think I saw him in a movie but I don't remember the name.

#4 Edited by NeonGameWave (10933 posts) - - Show Bio

Rorschach.

#5 Posted by Saren (26661 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

Bill via minority vote.

what are bills feats?

he seems familiar I think I saw him in a movie but I don't remember the name.

Gangs of New York.

The greatest feat in any movie ever:

Loading Video...

#6 Edited by laflux (20344 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: An absorbing three minutes yes, but I still not clear on how it pertains to the thread at hand.

Also a general point, Rorschach isn't that good. Is he good enough to beat bill. I don't know, since I haven't watched Gangs of New York

*prepares for heckles*

#7 Posted by Saren (26661 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I just liked that scene ¯\(°_o)/¯

Bill has two major fights that I remember, one at the start of the film, against Liam Neeson and Friends:

Loading Video...

And one at the end against Amsterdam Vallon, I don't have the clip for that. They both mostly kill fodder, so I guess the difference between them is a little sketchy. Still, Rorschach did get captured by the police and he's basically a dirty hobo, so I'll side with Bill. The Butcher was also deadly accurate at knife throwing.

Loading Video...

#8 Posted by JediXMan (32271 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a list of Bill the Butcher feats:

Fights in a brutal battle with hundreds of people on both sides. Fights through many thugs without sustaining injury; shows skill counter attacking, blocking, and dodging. Kills Liam Neeson (has no feats, but it's Liam Neeson)

Loading Video...

Expert knife thrower

Loading Video...

Easily deflects a throwing knife he did not know was coming, and in the same motion counter attacked:

Loading Video...

Casually throws a meat cleaver into a man's back, intentionally in a way to keep him alive (I don't have a video, but it is referenced that Bill knows exactly how to cut somebody and stab somebody to incapacitate or cause pain without causing them to die - also shown during the impaling scene, which I will not post)

Loading Video...

Inflicting the aforementioned tactical wounds while and striking from the shadows while unable to see due to the cloud of cannon fire, which also prevents his victim from seeing. Screws with his victim a little, too. (I do not have a video)

#9 Posted by dondave (39874 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill

#10 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13329 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight. Not sure who wins, but it definitely ends in a brutal murder.

#11 Posted by JediXMan (32271 posts) - - Show Bio

*ahem*

#12 Posted by hulkbuster94 (739 posts) - - Show Bio

bill knows the anatomy of the human body i think he will win as much as i love the watchmen it seems he knows more of killing in hand 2 hand i love rorschach if this is movie rorschach then i say 5/5 for both characters it is a draw but comic agains't bill comic loses as his feats were slightly changed within the movie