• 21 results
Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

• Round 1: Just hand to hand.
  • Round 2: Rorschach gets his grapple gun and knifes. Ninjas gets his armor and his swords.
  • Street fight in an alley.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

LoS ninjas fodder soldiers were capable of holding Batman for a moment.

Rorschach has 0 hand to hand feats. Ozymandias was beating him effortlessly. And his best fight was when he was holding his own against a swat team. He needed prep time, the element of surprise and materials to do it.

Needless to say, neither is very impressive.

I'll still go with the ninja fodder soldiers. Holding your own against Batman is more impressive than running away from Swat team.

NINJAS FTW BOTH ROUNDS

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with ninjas for round 1 based off of implied technical skill, and Rorschach for round 2. Those LoS ninjas preformed as well as they did against batman based mostly off of his unwillingness to kill them imo, Rorschach would not have said problem.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate said:

LoS ninjas fodder soldiers were capable of holding Batman for a moment.

Rorschach has 0 hand to hand feats. Ozymandias was beating him effortlessly. And his best fight was when he was holding his own against a swat team. He needed prep time, the element of surprise and materials to do it.

Needless to say, neither is very impressive.

I'll still go with the ninja fodder soldiers. Holding your own against Batman is more impressive than running away from Swat team.

NINJAS FTW BOTH ROUNDS

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Rorschach, he's my man... but he get RAGE STOMPED both rounds.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Rorschach both rounds.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rorschach.

The ninjas lack feats.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rorschach.

The ninjas lack feats.

So does Rorschach.

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I can't beat 2 of your pawns?"

Rorschach has this. From what little that can be seen in Watchmen he is at least as good as 2 ninja fodder. It wouldn't be pretty but I believe he could get it done.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Rorschach? He can wins this, he's got the skill, ferocity and durability.

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Rorschach as much as the next guy... but I really don't see him taking this. Rorschach has only really had to fight common street thugs, and has no formal training (to my knowledge, please correct me if I'm wrong) but I'm pretty certain he is only a street brawler. A very SKILLED street brawler, but what good is that going to do against 2 formally trained assassins? With swords, among other gadgets? I don't see Rorschach surviving this on his own.

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surprised this is so close. In case some need reminding this is how Rorsch does against trained SWAT with riot gear and MACHINE GUNS. The only reason he was stopped was because he was overwhelmed by 10+ police officers. He even took superhuman blows from Ozymandias and kept on fighting. Against only 2 Ninja Rorsch would dominate this.

Loading Video...

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Devoted_Rogue

@rag_man said:

"Surprised this is so close. In case some need reminding this is how Rorsch does against trained SWAT with riot gear and MACHINE GUNS. The only reason he was stopped was because he was overwhelmed by 10+ police officers. He even took superhuman blows from Ozymandias and kept on fighting. Against only 2 Ninja Rorsch would dominate this."

I think this really comes down to whether or not Rorschach has any kind of prep and/ or of the League of Shadows and their tactics. His feats against the SWAT team is impressive, but he also had prep time (however minimal) and no doubt a, however vague, idea of the way a riot works as he was able to time out the exact time the one with the sledge hammer would swing it down and such.

With prep, and previous knowledge of the way the LoS works I give Rorschach the edge of 7-8 times out of 10. If this is a random encounter, I'm going to say that the ninjas win 8/10 times. Rorschachs only real way of winning at that point, in my opinion, is if he is able to figure out some miracle way of improvising the circumstances to his advantage. And knowing Rorschach, he very well might.

Loading Video...

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I love Rorschach but I don't think he can do this either.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rorscach should win with ease, he took out a SWAT Team with environmental objects, he didn't even wield a weapon. He also took a beating from batongs and still was not knocked out

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The ninjas are actually trained. Rorschach is just a good street fighter.