Roronuffy's Tournament: DarkRaiden vs. Nighthunder (voting)

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarkRaiden

DarkRaiden

• Loki
  • Naruto
  • Amazo
  • Dr. Doom

Perks

• Green Lantern Ring
  • Full Knowledge
  • Wolverine Healing
  • Hour Prep

vs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIghthunder

• Barry Allen
  • thor ( before lost of hammer)
  • Shaman Nate gray
  • Pre-52 superman

Perks

• Tony starks brain
  • Hour prep
  • extra character spot (Kyle raynor)
  • New 52 supermans durability
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
  • Indestructible Planet Earth from 10,000 BC

Rules

• Say nothing that will derail the thread or cause flame war
  • Fun memes or gifs are fine
  • Vote will start when both debators finish
  • Winner is determined by who gains 5 votes first

@darkraiden@nighthunder

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This is gonna be good

Good luck to both

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Well I figure I should begin by pasting over my prep.

Now for my own preparation:

To begin our prep, kyle will create clones of my entire team as-wel as of the JL, having done so to the entire JL before

No Caption Provided

Note, each of the clones have been shown to have the abilities of their real versions

But of course, lets countinue with prep.

Barry here, as said previously can think in the span of atto seconds. To give an idea of the kind of prep he has, a character capable of thinking in fempto seconds can fit a year into a second. An attosecond is over 1000x that. And to complement his massive prep, he has tony starks brain . Basically, He begins by creating suits for my entire team like he made for spiderman. He has the time, smartness and speed to make suits for my entire team within the span of a few picoseconds, if that.

Then he goes on to create a army of other suits without hosts.

And he does all this in 10,000 BC.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: Ok...I'll want scans of the clones using their powers but....is that all of your prep?

Should I go now?

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Oooooh!

Should be fun.

T4V.

Jmarshmallow

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder:

Prep:

1. Doom uses his knowledge to provide extra TP protection (just in case) to my team (even more so than the GL ring, aka tech in his mask, mostly for Naruto), has his armor ready as well with it's draining tech for X-Man and tunes it for solar radiation(already could do that), white lantern energy, and the speedforce. He also sets up a device that is constantly emitting kryptonite radiation over the battlefield and builds it into everyone's suit (after making sure Amazo is immune. I'm 100% sure he is, but just to make sure).

2. Loki uses his amping abilities to make everyone 1000x more powerful, durable, and stronger. He also gives them 'invincibility', as well as fake Mjolnir's for everyone.

2. Doom uses his GL abilities to make an army of Doombots except green, stronger, better, etc.

3. Naruto makes as many clones as he can. Now that he's 1000x more powerful, that changes from mid to high thousands to mid to high millions.

4. Amazo, using Naruto's abilities on top of his own, also makes as many clones as he can (millions again). He uses Zatanna's abilities to erect shields over all of my team and protect us from your team's telepathy and tk and other attacks as well as aids Loki in making us invisible and intangible. Half of Amazo's clones go invisible and intangible as well.

5. Loki summons rock trolls, dire rats, giant spiders, an army, some giant bug beast, some demon crows, etc.

6. Loki animates the trees, the clouds (into dragons), and the landscape in general to fight for us (more of a mid battle thing, but he's prepping it too)

7. Doom summons the mindless ones and his Nosferatu minions, and uses his GL abilities to replicate any tech he's ever used including his power cosmic synthesizer. (He uses this to give my team the Power Cosmic) and some of his trusty mystic traps. He changes the emotion machine to change ALL emotions to fear (for WL Kyle), and also uses his technology to go invisible.

8. Loki makes his clones and some volcanoes for future use, and puts out some illusions to distract Superman, Barry, and Thor. He then makes himself, Doom, Amazo, and Naruto all invisible and he himself turns intangible. Doom preps his shields.

Yes the prep looks similar, but it's different. Remember that Doom's magic is now 1000x stronger, Naruto's techniques are, and Amazo's powers are as well. So he's no longer the Justice League in one, but 1000x the JL and better. And now there's millions of him and Naruto (fitting in the air, on the ground etc.).

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Wardemon32
NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Just going to address some points I find fallacious and then I'll get into the debate!

white lantern energy, and the speedforce. He also sets up a device that is constantly emitting kryptonite radiation over the battlefield and builds it into everyone's suit (after making sure Amazo is immune. I'm 100% sure he is, but just to make sure).

First off, Dr.Doom tuning his armor to white lantern energy and the speed force accomplishes what? More over, Doom would actually need a lasting supply of kryptonite, and lots of it to build a device constantly emitting its radiation. And even if he did have all of this, what proof do you have he can do this with resources from 10,000 B.C and an hours prep. I'm well aware of green lanterns being able to re-create kyrptonite, however making a lasting supply of it and then integrating it into suits is an entirely different story.

Loki uses his amping abilities to make everyone 1000x more powerful, durable, and stronger. He also gives them 'invincibility', as well as fake Mjolnir's for everyone.

I'll need proof he can amp them 1000x. And what does having fake mjolnirs do?

Amazo, using Naruto's abilities on top of his own, also makes as many clones as he can (millions again). He uses Zatanna's abilities to erect shields over all of my team and protect us from your team's telepathy and tk and other attacks as well as aids Loki in making us invisible and intangible. Half of Amazo's clones go invisible and intangible as well.

Amazo, unless otherwise proven, doesn't usually start with all the powers of the JL.

7. Doom summons the mindless ones and his Nosferatu minions, and uses his GL abilities to replicate any tech he's ever used including his power cosmic synthesizer. (He uses this to give my team the Power Cosmic) and some of his trusty mystic traps. He changes the emotion machine to change ALL emotions to fear (for WL Kyle), and also uses his technology to go invisible.

On the contrary, DR. DD got the power cosmic from silver surfer, stored it and synthesized it. However, while he an indeed rebuild the synthesizer, he wont have the power cosmic due to the fact the GL ring cannot replicate a unkown energy.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DarkRaiden

@nighthunder:

First off, Dr.Doom tuning his armor to white lantern energy and the speed force accomplishes what? More over, Doom would actually need a lasting supply of kryptonite, and lots of it to build a device constantly emitting its radiation. And even if he did have all of this, what proof do you have he can do this with resources from 10,000 B.C and an hours prep. I'm well aware of green lanterns being able to re-create kyrptonite, however making a lasting supply of it and then integrating it into suits is an entirely different story.

Doom tuning his armor just makes it easier to drain you of your energy as he's done to so many before you. The energy supply you speak of is Doom's own+the GL ring. It's done things like make entire solar systems, it'll be enough for this.

I'll need proof he can amp them 1000x. And what does having fake mjolnirs do?

Give you powers, make you strong enough to at least fight Thor (Deadpool had the amp last, Storm did OK too).

Loki Amping:

Make them invincible (and handsome) like he did Deadpool, give them Wrecker's powers

Empower them 1000 fold like he did the mutant Sandu (was a weak barely telepathic dude, transformed into a super psychic nearly world threat being)

Give them mjolnir-like hammers that allow them to contend with Thor

Amp their physical durability and strength 1000x fold.

Amazo, unless otherwise proven, doesn't usually start with all the powers of the JL.

I'm using the one that does, always have so....yeah he does. Plus he always comes with at least the 7 and used Zatanna's powers before he was shown scanning anything from her.

No Caption Provided

And Amazo on average does have at least the powers of the Justice League. Always.

On the contrary, DR. DD got the power cosmic from silver surfer, stored it and synthesized it. However, while he an indeed rebuild the synthesizer, he wont have the power cosmic due to the fact the GL ring cannot replicate a unkown energy.

That's just 100% not true. The time he stored it from Surfer was when he gave it to the Doomsman II right afterwards. The time with Terrax was a different machine entirely. And GL can make energy if the wielder knows the properties of it. And Doom knows the properties of the power cosmic having wielded it before and having analyzed and synthesized it before. So it's not an unknown energy.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: Ok, waited a few days for you.

Strategy

1. With millions of clones, Amazo's doing all types of things hundreds of thousands at a time, at FTL speeds. Some are using the 'pots' spell, others using 'nrut ot stibbar' and other type of spells. Others are using amped powers from Supes and Firestorm to blast and transmutate your team, and other are blitzing you at lightspeeds while the original is still hidden.

2. Loki uses his illusions to fool you, puts you to sleep, etc. but after he transmutes you into frogs and such.

3. If necessary, Doom drains your team, blasts them, etc.

4. Loki can also BFR them, and mindless ones can swarm them and Naruto can blast them.

So we win in multiple ways.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Apolosgies, was pretty busy.

1. With millions of clones, Amazo's doing all types of things hundreds of thousands at a time, at FTL speeds. Some are using the 'pots' spell, others using 'nrut ot stibbar' and other type of spells. Others are using amped powers from Supes and Firestorm to blast and transmutate your team, and other are blitzing you at lightspeeds while the original is still hidden.

How exactly are you moving at FTL speeds? According to you, your using the Amazo that already has the powers of the JLA, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman,Flash, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, i.e the orginal amzazo. Zattana isn't one of them. But even assuming you can move at that speed, we have kyle, who reacted to something moving 7 times the speed of light, thor who's reacted to mjolnir, superman who has shown the ability to speed up his reaction speed, nate, who can turn into an energy state, and barry, who's ran on a laser and moved 10 times the sped of light. Bottom line is this plans not working on us.

2. Loki uses his illusions to fool you, puts you to sleep, etc. but after he transmutes you into frogs and such.

Loki won't be able to do this due to the simple fact he gets blitzed by superman or barry in the first nano second of the fight.

I doubt Doom has the capability to drain speed force, sunlight already stored in supermans body, energy manifestation of emotion, thors hammer, or nate, who doesn't even have a external source of power.

4. Loki can also BFR them, and mindless ones can swarm them and Naruto can blast them.

Narutos blasts? Won't effect...any of my team, minus barry, who'll simply outrun it. And loki dies the moment the battle starts.

So onto how I win this fight.

To start off, not a single member of your team will be able to react fast enough to not get blitzed at 7-10 times the speed of light. Barry phases his hands through al their bodies or simply beats them to death.

Nate can and will remotely shut off your teams brain. So even if you are protected from being mindraped, you have no protection against this.

Kyle and thor destroy your team with enough energy to destroy planets. This will instantly kill naruto and his durabilityless clones, anf pressumably Loki and dr.doom, however I'm admitedly ignorant on them at best so I'll let you provide substantial evidence they can take planetary levelblasts

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DarkRaiden

@nighthunder:

How exactly are you moving at FTL speeds? According to you, your using the Amazo that already has the powers of the JLA, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman,Flash, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, i.e the orginal amzazo. Zattana isn't one of them. But even assuming you can move at that speed, we have kyle, who reacted to something moving 7 times the speed of light, thor who's reacted to mjolnir, superman who has shown the ability to speed up his reaction speed, nate, who can turn into an energy state, and barry, who's ran on a laser and moved 10 times the sped of light. Bottom line is this plans not working on us.

How am I moving FTL? Well...you should know, GL's all move FTL so that alone amps my teams speed. Even more, Amazo has blitzed GLs and Flash making him FTL. And Zatanna is indeed one of his powers as I showed him using them before she even appeared in the fight.

That's Amazo blitzing Flash and the only way Flash could even survive was speed steal which is illegal in this tourney.

Loki won't be able to do this due to the simple fact he gets blitzed by superman or barry in the first nano second of the fight.

1. Loki can survive without a body so that's not doing anything

2. He's reacted to lightspeed before

3. You clearly missed that he's INTANGIBLE and INVISIBLE at the moment, so there's nothing you can do to attack him.

Showing his body being destroyed and possessing another one, and possessing another guy's body, and showing him reacting to radio waves and a silver surfer blitz

I doubt Doom has the capability to drain speed force, sunlight already stored in supermans body, energy manifestation of emotion, thors hammer, or nate, who doesn't even have a external source of power.

You'd be wrong. Doom has drained the Power Cosmic from Silver Surfer and Galactus, the powers from Nightmare, from Beyonder, already utilized Thor's hammer before, magic from a sorceress, and energy from Franklin Richards. And you forget he has FULL KNOWLEDGE and time to adjust his armor which is what I did earlier in my prep.

That's Nightmare, Beyonder, Galactus

Franklin Richards, Galactus again, a Watcher, Mjolnir, and one of his doombots draining Surfer

So tell me again how the Speedforce and normal solar energy can't be drained? Not to mention the fact that my team now has the power cosmic and the GL ring on top of that, making it that much easier.

As for Nate?

Well Doom's drained psionic energy too AND has the psionic refractor:

Narutos blasts? Won't effect...any of my team, minus barry, who'll simply outrun it. And loki dies the moment the battle starts.

Naruto's blasts that destroy on a subatomic level won't hurt your team? Especially after being boosted by the Power Cosmic, Green lantern Energy, AND buffed 1000x? Proof please. And I already explained how Loki's intangible, invisible, and doesn't even need a body to fight/do magic.

To start off, not a single member of your team will be able to react fast enough to not get blitzed at 7-10 times the speed of light. Barry phases his hands through al their bodies or simply beats them to death.

Except....everyone on my team? We not only have GL rings but the Power Cosmic. Plus Amazo is literally faster than Flash and has proven it. Plus all of my team (Doom, original Amazo, original Naruto, Loki) are all intangible and invisible and protected by forcefields. AND you'd have to blitz over a million FTL clones, which just isn't happening.

Nate can and will remotely shut off your teams brain. So even if you are protected from being mindraped, you have no protection against this.

No he can't and won't. That requires he use his telepathy to get into our mind. I've already proven that he can't with Emma Frost and Purple Man failing not to mention Doom's armor, Amazo using MMH's telepathy, and the GL rings we have. Oh and the psionic draining of your team, psionic refractors and the fact that we're not even visible to your team.

Kyle and thor destroy your team with enough energy to destroy planets. This will instantly kill naruto and his durabilityless clones, anf pressumably Loki and dr.doom, however I'm admitedly ignorant on them at best so I'll let you provide substantial evidence they can take planetary levelblasts

Nope. You forget we have GL rings and the GL forcefield blocks against planet busting attacks even automatically.

And Doom and Loki would easily survive these attacks, and Loki can avoid them via intangibility

Doom surviving blasts from Galactus, Beyonder, and the Watcher

Doom tanking a blast from the Infinity Gauntlet, Loki tanking hits and blasts from Surtur a skyfather+ level being, Mandarin's blasts literally not affecting Loki, and him phasing through attacks.

I assume since you have a GL character that you don't need feats for GLs being FTL and blocking planet busting attacks, but if you do, let me know and I'll provide them.

Now I still see no counter to being transmuted by Amazo (who's the fastest one here hands down) or by Loki, or being drained by Doom or BFR'd by Loki. You kinda just said 'nuh uh' and left it at that.

Also you didn't address the army of mindless ones and Doombots attacking you or how you're getting past the millions of clones each given durability and strength and the ability to fight Thor head up ON TOP of their other abilities.

Plus Amazo can now do this at 1000x amped:

No Caption Provided

That's right Parasite, who is clearly built in unless you see Parasite on the battlefield, and it already took down Supes and a GL without being amped and without millions of Amazos doing it at once.

And again to that you have no counter.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NighThunder

@darkraiden Ack. I had typed a responce up earlier, but it seems it didn't post. I really don't feel up to typing it all over again right now, so It might take another day or so! Sorry for the inconvenience mate

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NighThunder

@darkraiden: Sorry for the wait.

How am I moving FTL? Well...you should know, GL's all move FTL so that alone amps my teams speed. Even more, Amazo has blitzed GLs and Flash making him FTL. And Zatanna is indeed one of his powers as I showed him using them before she even appeared in the fight.

No. Gl's fly at FTL utilizing trans-luminal space/blackholes/warmholes/hyper space. Especially the ones that have only had their ring for an hour. Few GL's think and react at FTL. And Classic amazo didn't blitz flash, and neither did the one who fought wally. Wally outright stated most of his blows didn't make contact, just the ones that did inflicted masive damage. And Classic/Orginal Amazo does not come equipped with Zattanas powerset, only the original JLA.

1. Loki can survive without a body so that's not doing anything

2. He's reacted to lightspeed before

3. You clearly missed that he's INTANGIBLE and INVISIBLE at the moment, so there's nothing you can do to attack him.

1. Even so, is he able to attack without a body?
  2. Everyone on my team is moving much faster than light bar X-man, including Clark and barry
  3. Proof he can still attack while intangible? And this still doesn't protect him from nate shutting off his brain at the beginning of the fight

Showing his body being destroyed and possessing another one, and possessing another guy's body, and showing him reacting to radio waves and a silver surfer blitz

There's no available bodies here for him to posses as he's the first my team attacks. And in that scan, it doesn't point to surfer trying to blitz him and miss.

You'd be wrong. Doom has drained the Power Cosmic from Silver Surfer and Galactus, the powers from Nightmare, from Beyonder, already utilized Thor's hammer before, magic from a sorceress, and energy from Franklin Richards. And you forget he has FULL KNOWLEDGE and time to adjust his armor which is what I did earlier in my prep.

No I'm very well correct. The speed force is something Barry taps into to use his powers. It's not exactly something within him able to be drained. The only way to stop him from using his powers is to disrupt his connection to it, which has only happened to him in the new 52 IIRC. As for superman; Superman absorbs sunlight and converts it into energy, And I don't recall him ever being drained of it before.

No Caption Provided

Franklin Richards, Galactus again, a Watcher, Mjolnir, and one of his doombots draining Surfer

So tell me again how the Speedforce and normal solar energy can't be drained? Not to mention the fact that my team now has the power cosmic and the GL ring on top of that, making it that much easier.

See above.

As for Nate?

Well Doom's drained psionic energy too AND has the psionic refractor:

Your not fighting a young nate here. This is shaman nate grey at full power who hasn't been drained of his energy. nor is he being controlled by tekekinetic energy.

Naruto's blasts that destroy on a subatomic level won't hurt your team? Especially after being boosted by the Power Cosmic, Green lantern Energy, AND buffed 1000x? Proof please. And I already explained how Loki's intangible, invisible, and doesn't even need a body to fight/do magic.

Narutos blasts don't destroy on a subatomic level. Thats rasenshuriken, not his entire powerset. And naruto as-well as his blasts are much slower than anyone on my team. Thor is capable of simply absorbing the blasts and then defeating naruto with minimal difficulty, amped 1000x or not, naruto isn't defeating an all out thor who's amped by his own iron-man suit, specifically made to amp and increase his own stats.

Except....everyone on my team? We not only have GL rings but the Power Cosmic. Plus Amazo is literally faster than Flash and has proven it. Plus all of my team (Doom, original Amazo, original Naruto, Loki) are all intangible and invisible and protected by forcefields. AND you'd have to blitz over a million FTL clones, which just isn't happening.

No one on your team can react in attoseconds nor 10x the speed of light. Barry's ran so fast he ran past the veolocity spectrum and into a dream. Not a single member of your team posses the reaction speed to defend against him phasing their brain out. While I don't have a counter to your team being intangbile, I need proof Loki is capable of making them intangible and being able to still attack while being intangbible. Otherwise Barry is fully capable of covering the entire battle field, hitting anything invisible and phasing through any forcefields. And those FTL clones will be moving in slow motion to barry. Blitzing them at over 10x their own speed isn't hard.

And orginal amazo isn't faster than flash.

Nope. You forget we have GL rings and the GL forcefield blocks against planet busting attacks even automatically.

No, they don't. Proof every green lantern ring blocks against planetary explosions? Basing that off of top tier green lanterns such as hal jordan and kyle rayner using the rings to do that isn't enough to substantiate inexperienced GL's being able to replicate the same feat.

No he can't and won't. That requires he use his telepathy to get into our mind. I've already proven that he can't with Emma Frost and Purple Man failing not to mention Doom's armor, Amazo using MMH's telepathy, and the GL rings we have. Oh and the psionic draining of your team, psionic refractors and the fact that we're not even visible to your team.

No It doesn't require telepathy. Nate himself states he does it via telekinsis

No Caption Provided

And even if he did utsilize telepathy to accomplish this, nate is easily a higher level telepath than emma frost or purple man. And having telepathy doesn't by itself warrent defense against it. A matter manipulator doesn't have defense against matter manipulater and so on , nor does being invisible or intangible protect your from this. But assuming nate cant stop your team's brains, Nate is fully capable of simply stopping time and defeating you from there.

nd Doom and Loki would easily survive these attacks, and Loki can avoid them via intangibility

Doom surviving blasts from Galactus, Beyonder, and the Watcher

Doom tanking a blast from the Infinity Gauntlet, Loki tanking hits and blasts from Surtur a skyfather+ level being, Mandarin's blasts literally not affecting Loki, and him phasing through attacks.

In neither of the scan sets did galactus actually blast dr.doom. Surtur's sword, which stated by himself wasn't even at full power was enough to send him back and was enough to take him out of the battle. And a casual blast from the infinity gauntlet doesn't exactly equivocate to planetary power. In any case, even if your team can take a planetary level blast, they won't be able to constantly take them.

I assume since you have a GL character that you don't need feats for GLs being FTL and blocking planet busting attacks, but if you do, let me know and I'll provide them.

Now I still see no counter to being transmuted by Amazo (who's the fastest one here hands down) or by Loki, or being drained by Doom or BFR'd by Loki. You kinda just said 'nuh uh' and left it at that.

Also you didn't address the army of mindless ones and Doombots attacking you or how you're getting past the millions of clones each given durability and strength and the ability to fight Thor head up ON TOP of their other abilities.

1. I'm well aware top tier GL have reacted at FTL and blocked planetary level blasts, however I'll need something to substantiate the notion novice lanterns can as-well
  2. Well Amazo cant transmute anyone, and even if he could, Nate can stop him right in his tracks at the beginning of the battle and disintegrate him with telekinsis. And he's not even the fastest one here. Barry allen on my own team is the fastest one here, capable of phasing him dead if he's not intangible at the begining of the fight, or waiting until nate stops your team's brains or time itself. Loki dies by barry unless he can attack while intangible, and even then, by nate internally. And No one on my team can be " drained" .
  3. Barry ttakes care of them in the frame of a few picoseconds.

That's right Parasite, who is clearly built in unless you see Parasite on the battlefield, and it already took down Supes and a GL without being amped and without millions of Amazos doing it at once.

Parasite doesn't come standard to orginal amazo.

Your move @darkraiden

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Comicdude360

@nighthunder: hey nigh thunder. Do you by any chance have the link to our debate in this tournament. I've been looking and I can't find it in case you're wondering why I'm just trying to learn from my mistakes before I finally get to me and drakraidens match. If do thank you.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: You gonna let me know when you're done? You've been editing for a while now.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I'll let you know.. I had to go as soon as I was half way done. I'll get bavk to iy soon.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NighThunder

@comicdude360: Sure

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/htt-nighthunder-vs-cdude360-1612741/

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DarkRaiden

@nighthunder:

No. Gl's fly at FTL utilizing trans-luminal space/blackholes/warmholes/hyper space. Especially the ones that have only had their ring for an hour. Few GL's think and react at FTL. And Classic amazo didn't blitz flash, and neither did the one who fought wally. Wally outright stated most of his blows didn't make contact, just the ones that did inflicted masive damage. And Classic/Orginal Amazo does not come equipped with Zattanas powerset, only the original JLA.

GLs do in fact move at FTL speeds. The length of having your ring has never been stated to affect that so I'm not sure what you're on about, but regardless remember I have people like Doom and Loki who would master the ring in the hour AND they have full knowledge on your team....which includes a GL. So everything Kyle knows how to do, they now know.

Not sure what you're on about Amazo as I don't have Classic//Original Amazo. I have the Amazo I chose.....with Zatanna's powers and Parasite's powers, and....well you see where I'm going with this. You don't get to choose my version of my character. That's silly.

And look at the scan again, Flash got hit over a hundred times, hit with a sonic scream, lightning, a mace, AND arrows. That's definitely a blitz. especially because Flash got zero offense in during the onslaught. Plus you're ignoring that Amazo was stated, literally stated to use Flash's speed and blitzed GL with it.

Just some Gl FTL reaction speeds

1. Even so, is he able to attack without a body?
  2. Everyone on my team is moving much faster than light bar X-man, including Clark and barry
  3. Proof he can still attack while intangible? And this still doesn't protect him from nate shutting off his brain at the beginning of the fight

1. Yes. He can do attacks while in Astral form. Can also possess people:

Shows him teleporting people, transmuting things, and possessing bodies

Hypnotizing people, Silver Surfer, and being too strong for Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch in astral form.

2. No, Thor is not. He's pretty much not possible unless you mean flightspeed. Which is useless here. And again, we're invisible and intangible, you can't even see us.

3. I did. How can nate shut down a brain that's intangible? Feats for that? Especially with not only armor that absorbs his powers, but a psionic refractor that reflects it back on him? Nate tries this and he's drained and has his own brain shut down.

There's no available bodies here for him to posses as he's the first my team attacks. And in that scan, it doesn't point to surfer trying to blitz him and miss.

He doesn't need to possess anyone as I've shown. Plus you won't be attacking him. He's intangible and invisible. Proof of how you'll find and even hurt him? Plus he has plenty of bodies.

Millions of Naruto clones, Millions of Amazo clones, Superman, Thor, Kyle, X-Man, and Barry. AKA your own team.

And again, feats for how you'll attack us as we're invisible and intangible? And before Amazo transmutes and blitzes you?

No I'm very well correct. The speed force is something Barry taps into to use his powers. It's not exactly something within him able to be drained. The only way to stop him from using his powers is to disrupt his connection to it, which has only happened to him in the new 52 IIRC. As for superman; Superman absorbs sunlight and converts it into energy, And I don't recall him ever being drained of it before.

Superman's never been drained? LOL have you forgotten Parasite?

As for Barry, has Barry ever resisted his speed force energy being drained, or are you just making that up? Because the speed force being a dimension doesn't mean much when Doom has drained Nightmare (also powered by a dimension), Galactus, Franklin Richards, and the Beyonder (waaaaaay more power than a dimension). You'll need to come more correct than that.

Your not fighting a young nate here. This is shaman nate grey at full power who hasn't been drained of his energy. nor is he being controlled by tekekinetic energy.

That's not a good counter at all. Facts are that Nate Grey was drained of his energy and Shaman Nate doesn't have any feats to suggest that he can't be drained.

He's getting drained due to it happening to him before. He has no defenses.

Narutos blasts don't destroy on a subatomic level. Thats rasenshuriken, not his entire powerset. And naruto as-well as his blasts are much slower than anyone on my team. Thor is capable of simply absorbing the blasts and then defeating naruto with minimal difficulty, amped 1000x or not, naruto isn't defeating an all out thor who's amped by his own iron-man suit, specifically made to amp and increase his own stats.

Naruto is now FTL due to the GL ring, and thus much faster than X-Man and Thor. Naruto's black balls are the ones that destroy on a subatomic level. His normal bijuu-rasenshurikens (you should know he combines them) attack at a cellular level. Thor can absorb the blasts, true, but the rest of your team can't unfortunately. Also is there any reason Thor is suddently going all out? As far I know, he's morals on and in character, aka always holding back.

And he's fighting millions of 1000x amped Naruto clones. Naruto clones that have GL shields and durability and strength to match Thor and then some (the fake mjolnir hammers+strength amps of Manbeast and such). Thor won't do too well against them. Especially with the millions of Amazo clones blitzing him and transmuting him.

No one on your team can react in attoseconds nor 10x the speed of light. Barry's ran so fast he ran past the veolocity spectrum and into a dream. Not a single member of your team posses the reaction speed to defend against him phasing their brain out. While I don't have a counter to your team being intangbile, I need proof Loki is capable of making them intangible and being able to still attack while being intangbible. Otherwise Barry is fully capable of covering the entire battle field, hitting anything invisible and phasing through any forcefields. And those FTL clones will be moving in slow motion to barry. Blitzing them at over 10x their own speed isn't hard.

Proof Barry can run faster than attoseconds or even 10x the speed of light? i have feats saying GLs can react to and even outspeed the likes of Flash and Superman and Amazo being faster than the fastest Flash (Wally).

As for Loki making them intangible:

Also showed Amazo turning himself intangible

More invisibility with Zatanna's powers, Doom's armor, and the GL rings we have.

Also have any feats of Barry phasing through forcefields? I'd like to see that.

As for attacking while intangible, Loki can do that, and the millions of clones+mindless ones take care of that for us.

No, they don't. Proof every green lantern ring blocks against planetary explosions? Basing that off of top tier green lanterns such as hal jordan and kyle rayner using the rings to do that isn't enough to substantiate inexperienced GL's being able to replicate the same feat.

They actually automatically block planetary+ explosions. As shown when Stewarts ring saved him (while he was too shocked to move) from such an explosion.

No It doesn't require telepathy. Nate himself states he does it via telekinsis

And even if he did utsilize telepathy to accomplish this, nate is easily a higher level telepath than emma frost or purple man. And having telepathy doesn't by itself warrent defense against it. A matter manipulator doesn't have defense against matter manipulater and so on , nor does being invisible or intangible protect your from this. But assuming nate cant stop your team's brains, Nate is fully capable of simply stopping time and defeating you from there.

Nate was TP'd by both Emma and Purple Man so you're wrong there. And yes, TP does beget defense against TP as do the GL rings and Doom's own willpower. Oh and Zatanna's powers which have broken Despero's TP.

The Tk will be refracted and/or absorbed as said/shown before.

Also feats for Nate TK'ing an intangible person? I'd love to see that.

And you can't stop time, time manipulation is banned for this tourney, or I'd simply do it myself.

In neither of the scan sets did galactus actually blast dr.doom. Surtur's sword, which stated by himself wasn't even at full power was enough to send him back and was enough to take him out of the battle. And a casual blast from the infinity gauntlet doesn't exactly equivocate to planetary power. In any case, even if your team can take a planetary level blast, they won't be able to constantly take them.

A casual blast from infinite power isn't planetary? The thing that can erase all abstracts and destroy the universe? Yeah keep telling yourself that. And what of the Beyonder? And Surtur the skyfather who's fight with Odin destroys Galaxies as a side effect?

Then add on a 1000x durability amp, Zatanna's own shields, GL ring forcefields and the fact that we're intangible.

1. I'm well aware top tier GL have reacted at FTL and blocked planetary level blasts, however I'll need something to substantiate the notion novice lanterns can as-well
  2. Well Amazo cant transmute anyone, and even if he could, Nate can stop him right in his tracks at the beginning of the battle and disintegrate him with telekinsis. And he's not even the fastest one here. Barry allen on my own team is the fastest one here, capable of phasing him dead if he's not intangible at the begining of the fight, or waiting until nate stops your team's brains or time itself. Loki dies by barry unless he can attack while intangible, and even then, by nate internally. And No one on my team can be " drained" .
  3. Barry ttakes care of them in the frame of a few picoseconds.

1. Actually you have burden of proof to prove that it's NOT something all GLs get as....well every GL we've seen has essentially done these.

2. Yes he can. he's much, much faster than Nate. Nate can't disintegrate 1 million Amazos and can't disintegrate intangible people unless you have feats. Stopping time is illegal or I'd have included it in my plan, and Loki can attack while intangible, my team can all react FTL and I've proven your team can be drained. Supes has, and Nate has. Doom himself has drained the Odinforce and greater powers.

3. Proof Barry can move in picoseconds? Proof he can harm my intangible and invisible team and get past the forcefields?

Summary

• No proof or attempted counter to the 1 million Naruto clones with Thor's abilitiesx1000 strength, durability, and own powers (subatomic and cellular attacks) amped 1000x plus the Power Cosmic AND GL rings
  • No proof or attempted counter to 1 million Amazo clones who can go intangible, invisible, fight faster than Flash, have Firestorm, Zatanna's, Parasite's powers all amped x1000, will stop your team and transmute them immediately as the fight starts. Also have the Power Cosmic, and Thor's own abilities due to the fake Mjolnirs.
  • No proof or shown feats of your team (X-Man or anyone) hitting my phased/intangible team nor getting past forcefields, draining, psionic refractors or any such thing
  • No counter for being transmuted
  • Time stop is not allowed (or I'd have Amazo/Doom/Loki do so)
  • No explanation for how you even find my team nonetheless attack them
  • No counter for the Mindless ones (or even an attempted one)
  • GL rings grant us even more super speed, durability, invisibility, etc.
  • Overall, fight starts, we're hidden and untouchable, your team is blitzed/bombarded/onslaughted by faster than Flash speeds, drained by Parasitex1000, and transmuted to rabbits or w/e my team feels like doing. Fight over before a nanosecond has passed.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: As much as id like to reply. I dont have time. If your done, Id like to get to votes.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By Wardemon32
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess I'll vote for @darkraiden.

While @nighthunder did a slightly better job, it's hard to defend against thousands of Amazo clones. I thought that his best defense (not his best argument) was "amazo doesn't have person x's powers," but that's shaky.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers