Roronoa Zorro (One Piece) vs Gajeel (Fairy Tail)

• 134 results
Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Oni_Bane

Characters are bloodlusted

Current Gajeel

Before 2 years training for Zorro

Random Encounter

No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

Fight to the death

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro in a stomp. Mismatch.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

Zoro in a stomp. Mismatch.

This is not a mismatch. This is Zorro before he was trained by Hawkeye

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro cuts him in half I think.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the guy who uses one eye.. on a side note, maybe sharingan will come out when he opens that eye XD

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro stomps. Iron Scales? Zoro would cut through that like butter.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Zoro.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro.

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gajeel should win this

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gajeel has a decent chance cos his shadow dragon powers and breath .it will be a very good fight if gajeel can enter dragon force

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Gajeel just eat zoros swords?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: That is possible but I doubt Zoro would allow that to happen.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainstorm01: Shadow dragon mode was a one time thing for Gajeel so no. Also it's kinda BS how every 1st generation Dragonslayer has entered Dragonforce BESIDES Gajeel. Even Wendy entered it recently which is also BS.

Avatar image for doflamingo_the_joker
Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro still whoops his ass. Although to be honest if he did have the shadow power up he'd most likely win against pre time skip. Post? No, he'd lose that one in a massive stomp XD

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gajeel is stronger than steel IMO but that wouldn't stop zoro from beating him down with pure physical force like natsu did.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By lowlaville

Zoro still whoops his ass. Although to be honest if he did have the shadow power up he'd most likely win against pre time skip. Post? No, he'd lose that one in a massive stomp XD

Incorrect. Gajeel's durability is enough that, he will not faze by one of those strikes. Even post skip. Shadow meld for instant victory.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doflamingo_the_joker said:

Incorrect. Gajeel's durability is enough that, he will not faze by one of those strikes. Even post skip. Shadow meld for instant victory.

Not really, his iron scales won't protect him from anything Zoro does. he cuts iron on a normal basis, pre time skip too. If he had some steel scales, shishi sonson would mince him up, and that's not his strongest technique. He's faster than Gajeel by a good margin. If he has the shadow power up, he beats pre time skip. But post time skip has haki, which will disable any intangibility that Gajeel might have in that form. One slash from post time skip Zoro and the fight's over.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: It's bull nonetheless that the weakest Dragonslayer alive had it before him.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lowlaville

@doflamingo_the_joker: He's tougher than steel many times over. Guy actually eats steel for a diet. Zoro is not hurting him.

Loading Video...

The blade in question here can tank Gajeels dragon roar. Gajeel can withstand it's strikes easily. Current Gajeel is like 100 times tougher.

The final strike cut through the whole island.

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: That's not a good showing, and 100 times stronger isn't accurate. If we go by current showings, Gajeel is still only multi city block level in durability including his usual armor scales. Zoro was high city block level + before the time skip, now he's already heading on small city level.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doflamingo_the_joker: You do realize a dragon could destroy multi city blocks with a single thump of hand? Gajeel can tank this.

And the current Hades they are fighting sustained city busting force with not a scratch on him.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BlackWind

@justsomerandomkid: The order doesn't really bother me. And I don't see how it matters. Worse things have happened.

Like a unique character like Mystogan getting stuck in Edolas so Mashima could focus on Jello Boy.

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: You do know that currently that Luffy could beat anyone in the guild of Fairy Tail, and beat Hades on his own correct? And since when was he hit with a city level attack? No one has shown that great of power save for the dragons, and honestly they don't have so good of feats where they just 'thump their hands' and it's city block level. Maybe one city block, but that's weak.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: The whole Mystogan thing isn't really relevant to me. I don't see how it's that big of a deal anyway.

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: I hate jellal, I don't know why but I just don't like his character. and he doesnt deserve Erza XD

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lowlaville

@lowlaville: You do know that currently that Luffy could beat anyone in the guild of Fairy Tail, and beat Hades on his own correct? And since when was he hit with a city level attack? No one has shown that great of power save for the dragons, and honestly they don't have so good of feats where they just 'thump their hands' and it's city block level. Maybe one city block, but that's weak.

Really? Watch the last episode, FT.

No Caption Provided

multi mountain busting.

And, Natsu hurt these Dragons, with his punches, as did Gajeel. So did Laxus.

Them simply walking can bust a city block. A fist thump busted multiple blocks.

As for luffy, Mirajane can beat him. Turn to a card + burn. GG.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BlackWind

@justsomerandomkid: It is if you thought the mystique of the character was unique and not like everyone else.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: Meh not really, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

multi mountain busting.

I was talking about their physical stats, not their roar. I know they're mountain level, always have been ever since Acnologia showed up.

And no, they have yet to do that. Large building level maybe, but their claw attacks aren't that impressive or they would have killed everyone in during the festival easily.

XD No, Mirajane gets one shotted. She's not the one who turns people into cards either, that's Cana. And even if Cana did that, they quickly turned back into people. The card is more like a prison, and if that prison is broken then they're released.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lowlaville

@doflamingo_the_joker: Or keep them in card form forever. Cards only release at Cana's command after all.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@lowlaville said:

No Caption Provided

multi mountain busting.

I was talking about their physical stats, not their roar. I know they're mountain level, always have been ever since Acnologia showed up.

And no, they have yet to do that. Large building level maybe, but their claw attacks aren't that impressive or they would have killed everyone in during the festival easily.

XD No, Mirajane gets one shotted. She's not the one who turns people into cards either, that's Cana. And even if Cana did that, they quickly turned back into people. The card is more like a prison, and if that prison is broken then they're released.

If you don't mind me stepping in I'd like to throw my own hand into the game 5:55

Loading Video...

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: Not at all. Not keen on debating OP fanbase anyway. They overhype wall busting to multi mountain busting. That logic...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have those scans. And no one can break out of those cards. Only cana can release them.

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: Not at all. Not keen on debating OP fanbase anyway. They overhype wall busting to multi mountain busting. That logic...

true, unlike FT fanbase, who think destroying a wall of a wooden ship = mountain bust, Erza destroying a city-block size floating rock with her counterpart = Island busting or overhyping a giant shock wave created by an atlas flame boosted natsu with a punch which did nothing...

yeah OP fanbase.... they are the worse ^^

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: I'd also count OP fanbase thinking a city+ sized cube as being only a city block sized. Or that the punch from Natsu never made contact with the city below, just like Mirajane's Soul Extinction.

OP boys even think Zoro is multi city busting. Here's where the inconsistency start. Luffy, the island buster could not damage Pika, but Zoro the city+ buster apparently can. Logic huh. Or, Nami being FTL. Zoro being FTL. I'm FTL too :p

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: I'd also count OP fanbase thinking a city+ sized cube as being only a city block sized. Or that the punch from Natsu never made contact with the city below, just like Mirajane's Soul Extinction.

OP boys even think Zoro is multi city busting. Here's where the inconsistency start. Luffy, the island buster could not damage Pika, but Zoro the city+ buster apparently can. Logic huh. Or, Nami being FTL. Zoro being FTL. I'm FTL too :p

yeah,the famous SE, ft boys hyping Soul Extinction to City Buster despite doing nothing besides looking fancy in the anime, impressive indeed ^^

and we know that the only one in op who is ftl is Kizaru, becaue he is made out of light

No Caption Provided

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Lol how would you know? She's only done the card thing once from what I've seen. And she's never used it in a fight.

Lol that has nothing to do with our fanbase, we just know that the cube is small :P For one, Dragons are big glass canons from what I have seen. just because they can mountain bust doesn't mean they can tank that same amount of damage.

Luffy did damage Pika if you hadn't noticed, he knocked his face off with a grizzly magnum. Despite that Zoro's got an even more impressive feat: He just cut the entire statue in half. Of course the Elephant Gatling is still better, but his pound cannon is a casual move. and FTL? I think you're just throwing that around to make the fanbase look bad. Lol No one I know thinks that anymore.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh: Depends. What are you asking about? lol

@doflamingo_the_joker: I don't know. I saw a couple guys on comicvine who said Nami was FTL Something about a lightning rod. XD

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By KingH

@lowlaville: nami FTL, zoro FTL, luffy island buster etc lol

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By lowlaville

@kingh said:

@lowlaville: nami FTL, zoro FTL, luffy island buster etc lol

Ah, fallacies I've come across in the past.