Roronoa Zoro vs Zaraki Kenpachi

• 142 results
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Honestly Kenpachi would stomp anyone zoro has faced against except POSSIBLY AND I MEAN POSSIBLY mihawk. Even the people zoro struggled against.

Kenpachi can literally perform any feat zoro did but with literally no effort.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Remember that ship cutting feat of zoro's? kenpachi can do that with a stab.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Anime2114

@dbvse7: While I agree that Kenny could also beat Hody, he's not as weak as a lot of people make him seem.

He could do this with his grip strength alone in base:

http://s868.photobucket.com/user/goku111397/media/One%20Piece/eb1bca267e1f9c2f3aaf4d103394e716_zps75a7f8d9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=12

http://s868.photobucket.com/user/goku111397/media/One%20Piece/5ed913571cee66b57d90fc5ad5b488f6_zps7a5680d6.jpg.html?sort=3&o=11

He was also the strongest Fishman shown up to that point bedsides Jimbei, yet even while under water (where not only would Zoro be weaker due to lack of mobility and oxygen, Hody would be stronger since he's a Fishman) Zoro still blitzed and one shotted him:

s868.photobucket.com/user/goku111397/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsd34df12c.jpg.html

http://s868.photobucket.com/user/goku111397/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps759216dc.jpg.html

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: the last video you showed is not even canon. It's from a movie.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: the last video you showed is not even canon. It's from a movie.

Your point? ken still has better feats than that, so it doesn't really matter -.- and according to the OP there is nothing wrong with me using movie versions. If you want you can do the same, i guarantee you it won't make a difference. Like i said, kenpachi can replicate virtually all of zoro's feats. Except his feats of speed. I'll give you that, but kenpachi shown he doesn't even need speed to fight his opponents.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: Oh i know Hody is a strong character don't get me wrong I also have to give Zoro credit on that fight since he was in water fighting against one of the stronger fishman in One Piece.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Anime2114

@deathhero61: Well if I use movies, in Film Z, Zephyr tanked a Multi Island blast and only passed out because he was sick. Luffy later beats him and was able to hurt him with punches. So M3 have Island+ strength.

Edit: Also, Luffy busted an Island in the Pre skip, canon Strong World movie.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This battle honestly doesn't come down to speed vs strength since Zoro doesn't really use his speed unless he has to. It's honestly a strength and skill fight. Strength.. ehh im leaning towards Ken. Skill.. Zoro has his three sword style which hes been improving for years it won't be completely useless but only after a certain amount of time ( seen with Kenpachi and his fight with Nnoitra and how that went down ) Then we have Ken. trained for hundreds of years with swords im sure something like the three sword style will be nothing really new to him.

KenpachiNONA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you guys overestimate Kenpachi and you are underestimate Zoro .
Watch nnoitra vs kenpachi then watch zoro vs kaku if you see the speed zoro fights with kaku you will see what i mean .when it comes to killing sword tenchiques zoro is far more superior
and btw the material that pacifistas are made is not common steel is a special metal that vegapunk invented which is more than 20 times stronger than steel .
I am a huge Ken fan but this time i place my bet on zoro .
as i said before
With the current zaraki ( w8ing to unveil his bankai ) zoro (after time skip ) has no chance . Unless oda unveil another power of his .

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Well if I use movies, in Film Z, Zephyr tanked a Multi Island blast and only passed out because he was sick. Luffy later beats him and was able to hurt him with punches. So M3 have Island+ strength.

Edit: Also, Luffy busted an Island in the Pre skip, canon Strong World movie.

Videos to support this claim? And for allot of characters feats can be rather inconsistent.

That feat was only due to the thundercloud/thunder strike boosting the power of his kick. Plus this is zoro we are talking about not luffy.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By DeathHero61

I think you guys overestimate Kenpachi and you are underestimate Zoro .

Watch nnoitra vs kenpachi then watch zoro vs kaku if you see the speed zoro fights with kaku you will see what i mean .when it comes to killing sword tenchiques zoro is far more superior

and btw the material that pacifistas are made is not common steel is a special metal that vegapunk invented which is more than 20 times stronger than steel .

I am a huge Ken fan but this time i place my bet on zoro .

as i said before

With the current zaraki ( w8ing to unveil his bankai ) zoro (after time skip ) has no chance . Unless oda unveil another power of his .

Kenpachi never really needed speed. He mainly relied on brute force and that won him most of his battles. Zoro will easily be overpowered by kenpachi, especially considering most of zoro's feats, kenpachi can replicate without much effort. Especially his greatest strength feat which is cutting a ship in half.(which kenpachi can simply do with a stab. And once kenpachi uses both hands. Zoro gets one shotted.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By DBVSE7

And to say his killing moves are superior is questionable who has Zoro defeated that are on par with the people Kenpachi has defeated?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

And to say his killing moves are superior is questionable who has Zoro defeated that are on par with the people Kenpachi has defeated?

No one honestly.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Well it depends. Do you honestly think Kenny could tank hits from and almost beat the entire Strawhat crew Pre Timeskip including G2 Luffy, Asura Zoro, and Diable Jambe sanji all going all out? Because Zoro one shots Pacifistas Post Timeskip.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By DBVSE7

And the back up Kenpachi doing that with a stab.. Kenpachi has never destroyed a ship but if he did in a movie do you really think he couldn't if it didn't happen in Manga or on a screen? Luffy from what i have seen has never done anything close to destroy an island besides what is done in the movie. He just hasn't displayed to have destructive raw power like that.. YET. Now Kenpachi does have destructive raw power like that to do what he did in the movie.. i mean really lets be honest.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Anime2114

@dbvse7: 1. To answer you're question on who Zoro has defeated, he one shotted a Pacifista, which Pre Timeskip, almost defeated and tanked hits from the entire Strawhat crew, including G2 Luffy, Asura Zoro, and Diable Jambe Sanji.

2. Most One Piece characters power isn't in DC or AoE, they have high attack potency, such as Luffy being able to hurt someone with island level durability, or Zoro cutting things that are>>>>steel.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By DBVSE7

@anime2114: Sanji isn't doing a thing against Ken lol Pre Skip Zoro Idk about BEATING him, Luffy same as Zoro.. Kenpachi could one shot a pacifista with ease.. and can we both agree on this to be honest we havn't really seen Zoro and Sanji go all out so you can't really say that yet Pre or Post we have seen luffy go all out and i honestly can't say who would win if Luffy POST were to go all out on Ken cause of Speed and Observation Haki being a huge factor. But this is about Zoro as One Piece continues i can only assume Zoro will get to the point where we can honestly say if Zoro would win hans down. Zoro cutting steel come on we all know thats not really an impressive feat for Zoro atleast. Even DeathHero61 admits that anyone that Zoro has defeated are not on par with anyone Kenpachi has defeated.. SO FAR.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Anime2114

1. I agree Zoro hasn't beat anyone on Kenny's level yet, however I don't think Kenny's beat anyone on Current Zoros level either.

2. IMO this is the kind of fight that while it would be awesome to watch, you really can't determine a winner. While on one hand Zoro hasn't went all out yet, on the other hand the only feats we have for Post skip Kenny are one shotting a fullbringer, off paneling sternritters, being off paneled by Juha Bach's copy, and being repeated beaten down by Unohana. There really is no way to determine Current Kenny's power, and obviously Pre skip Kenny isn't beating Current Zoro, just like Pre skip Zoro can't beat Current Kenny. So in this situation I'd call it a draw until we get more feats from both.

Bluestar27910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenny FTW. But maybe he would need to use both of his hands.

Overall rating
DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^ And.. i agree with the second part not the first.. im not even gonna put sanji in this but Ken. >>> Hachi Ken. >> Fujitora Ken. >> Oars Ken. >> Hody Ken. >>> Monet

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: 1. I disagree with Kenny being >> Fujitora. Zoro himself isn't at his level and actually lost in their short fight, so I don't see what he has to do with Zoro vs Kenny. Not only is Fujitora a swordsman he's an Admiral with Haki that controls gravity. Also just like with current Kenny, we haven't seen anything from him besides causally bringing down meteors while eating ramen, so we can't really know if Fuji>Kenny or if Kenny>Fuji.

2. As far as Zoro vs Kenny, I'm not sure why people are so quick to say Kenny. I've seen the entire series of Bleach, and I haven't seen anything from him that would constitute him defeating the entire Pre Timeskip Stawhat crew, and even then Zoro can one shot Pacifistas that practically did defeat the entire crew. Zoro's strength is in his potency, not AoE. He might not make the ground crack below him, but he can casually cut through steel as though it's fruit, and can cut things>>>>steel. He also has a speed advantage plus Haki. And as for Kenny falling and breaking the ground, one of the Meowban Brothers from Captain Kuro's crew did something similar to that back in the East Blue (while not Quite as impressive) so I don't see how that feat puts Kenny > Zoro when Zoro beat the guy that did that, back in the first arc of the series.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By DBVSE7

@anime2114: It really doesn't matter if he can control gravity i dont think souls are effectet by it speed is really not a factor here the only factor which is HUGE is haki and im just using the fuji thing compared with what ive seen Ken do. Im pretty sure it's safe to say Ken hasn't gotten weaker even though we havn't seen what he can do now. Kens experience is a HUGE factor as well so anything Zoro throws at him wont be a shock..I mean he doesn't even take his fights that serious which doesn't throw his game off, and i would be pretty upset if Zoro couldn't one shot pacifistas

RocketStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By RocketStark

Bleachverse > Narutoverse > OPverse

i thought this is already clear

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rocketstark: Agreed the only thing is Bleach right now would probably be last or maybe in the middle

RocketStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@rocketstark: Agreed the only thing is Bleach right now would probably be last or maybe in the middle

why do you say that?

who in the narutoverse or opverse can possibly kill aizen? or the new villain juhabach? madara? whitebeard? lewl

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rocketstark: no no i mean as a whole there hasn't been anything real crazy or overpowering going on currently.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Anime2114

@dbvse7: 1. Fujitora's gravity is important considering it's his main ability. Saying he wouldn't be effected is ridiculous. There is nothing in the series that implies that, and in fact Chad trained in 4.5 (if I remember the number correct) in the fullbring arc and Aizen's Black Coffin used Gravity.

2. Speed is a factor considering Kenny has no speed feats and doesn't even use Flash Step, while even Pre Timeskip Zoro could keep up with Kaku, who is above lightning speed.

3. Zoro one shotting a Pacifista is a big deal. The Pacifista would have beat the entire crew if wasn't for Usopp's lucky shot and Robin shutting its mouth to make the blast go off inside it. Kenny has no feats to show he could defeat the entire Pre skip crew, let alone one shot someone who almost did.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro has much better speed. But I wonder if he could cut kenpachi.. Either way, his best bet is to run around a lot and wear kenpachi down..

Bleachverse > Narutoverse > OPverse

i thought this is already clear

You're just going anime-wise, right?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: Gravity affecting a SOUL is PIS.. example, do you think gravity would affect brooks soul? About Chad.. he's not a soul he is a human with power that can be compared to a hollows.. so the fact he is not affected by gravity that is greater then normal is natural. Gravity related abilities has not shown to affect anything like a soul, and Ichigo broke the coffin with the swing of his arm.

Zoros reaction and attack speed is greater then his movement speed , had to watch the fight with kaku to prove that statement. Zoro could keep up with his attacks not his movement if so Zoro should have won that with ease. Nnoitra movement speed is greater then Kens. Nnoitras attacks and reaction ehh im not to sure, Ken has experience to go against those factors. Zoros movement speed is faster then Kenpachis though.

Ok.. see thats abit much Pre skip Robin.. is not beating Kenpachi, Pre Skip Sanji is not beating ken.. Pre Skip Usopp dont get me started.. Pre Skip Chopper no.. Pre Skip Luffy maybe Pre Skip Zoro maybe. About the Pacifista, are you saying without Usopp and Robin Zoro could not have one shot the pacifista?

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: 1. Ichigo backhanded it because he was stronger than Aizen. The attack worked just fine on Komamura (who is also a soul) in the SS arc.

2. Uh, I don't think you understand. I'm not saying Robin, Usopp or Chopper could beat Kenny on their own. Robin and Usopp were not even there when Post Time skip Zoro one shotted the Pacifista, I'm talking about Pre Timeskip. One single Pacifista almost defeated the entire crew. The only reason the Strawhats were able to win was because Usopp shot one of his bombs into is mouth, and Robin closed its mouth before it fired a laser, in turn making it short circuit itself. Before that none of their attacks were even damaging it. Yet Post Skip M3 can all one shot them. My point is to show how strong a single Pacifista is, and then show that the Post Timeskip M3 can one shot them.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: oh ok that was a legit question i didn't get it at first and on to the gravity.. ok this is what i mean. So if we were to cross the universes ( he can see and fight Ken with logic and rules of the powers in play. Is Ken, who is a soul ( same as brook just taking a different form who has proven gravity has no affect on HIMSELF as a soul.) will be affected by gravity too?

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Well it would depend on if the fight took place in the Bleach universe, the OP universe, or a neutral one. If it's the neutral universe where Zoro can see and touch him, then it should work. (although that has nothing to do with Zoro vs Kenny).

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: But yea Post Zoros chance of beating Ken is WAY higher then pre. if it comes down to a single fight then Ken if it's out of 10 then Ken ( 5-6/10 ) IMO

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Honestly, due to the Pacifista's endurance, and the fact Post Skip Zoro can one shot them, plus speed, Observation Haki, and Armament Haki, I really don't see any feats from Kenny implying he could win.

NDzhang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By NDzhang

Keep in mind, Kenpachi has never displayed nearly his full power, it was explained in the fight with Unohana that he has always been restraining his level to keep his fights longer and more fun for him. Even on the verge of death against Nnoitorra, he only partially began to start using more power and get serious. Although I haven't caught up with the latest OP, I think Kenpachi with no eyepatch, both hands, and no power restraints, could easily defeat Zoro. As well, he is likely about to learn Bankai soon, so that will definitely wreck havoc, but I doubt he'll even need that.

NDzhang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, with the latest 2 chapters of bleach, it's officially no longer even a contest. With his new shikai, Nozarashi, Kenpachi would completely butcher Zoro like he did to a city-sized meteor in one shot.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought this should be bumped considering Zoro's latest feat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sorry for the huge scans, idk how to post them as mini clickable pictures lol

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi smashes him

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Round 1: Kenpachi.

Round 2: Zoro, if kenpachi is in character, he isn't going for shikai soon.

But if he does go shikai, he slaughters.

@blade_r said:

Thought this should be bumped considering Zoro's latest feat.

Daisen Sekai

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sorry for the huge scans, idk how to post them as mini clickable pictures lol

Once you choose the image, you see two options: Stack at centre, and side-by-side. Choose the second option. Or leave them full size and put it in spoilers if you like the images in order..

As for the feat - I'll see you, and raise you..

"Drink... Nozarashi"

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I see, thanks for the help dude!

And damn! How big was that thing? That's awesome!

I haven't really kept up with Bleach since the anime ended until yesterday when I read the latest chapter just to see what was happening, and it resparked my interest a lot. Looks like I am going to have to catch up on the manga now lol

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r:

I see, thanks for the help dude!

Anytime :)

And damn! How big was that thing? That's awesome!

The dome-thing it's falling on is this:

The hill at the centre is where ichigo/byakuya were fighting..

I haven't really kept up with Bleach since the anime ended until yesterday when I read the latest chapter just to see what was happening, and it resparked my interest a lot. Looks like I am going to have to catch up on the manga now lol

I thought the fullbring arc was annoying at best, I was about to drop bleach by the time it was finished. But anime did a very good job on ichigo vs ginjo... one of the best fights in the series.

Anime ends on chapter 480, iirc. Kenpachi's blade is the second best moment afterwards imo.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Damn that's huge lol

Yeah I am not huge on manga im kind of an anime guy so when the anime ended I decided I would just wait until they started it again (I assumed it would continue eventually) but no sign of it yet so I might just start reading the manga, especially after what went down in the last chapter lol

I liked the Ichigo Ginjo fight as well, but ill admit prior to the events of Ginjo's "betrayal" I wasn't really feeling the fullbring arc, but I ended up liking what happened.

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta go with Zoro because of his OP Color of Armaments

DEEDUBBLEDEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Jaymoney01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KenpachI stomps R1

Kenpachi 6/10 R2

Couchpotatos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Couchpotatos

Might I just mention that I love the fact that in the video where Kenpachi is falling Yachiru is laughing like a maniac as well?

GoldenXGun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on when Kenpachi is from. Pre-Retsu he would probably push Post-timeskip Zoro to his limit, then either lose or win by a hair (I'd say lose). POST-Retsu, however, I can confidently say Kenpachi STOMPS Zoro. Zoro's only hope would be sanzen sekai... But so far we've only seen Zoro do it when he was thrown by someone else, so I'd say thats off limits. Even if it wasn't, Kenpachi's bankai (if he'd even need it) would DEFINETLY be too much for Zoro to handle.

TLDNR;

Pre-Retsu Kenpachi beats pre-time skip Zoro, but loses to Post-Zoro by a hair

Post-Retsu Kenpachi stomps both Zoro's

Eye patch is irrelevant, answers would stay the same with/without it

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gotta give this to Kenny tbh , curious to hear thoughts though from people now since time has past.

Kallinalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Kallinalli

Kenpachi stomps Zoros best feat is cutting a mountain sized Pica, Kenpachi's best feat with eyepatch on and one handed shikai swing is busting a seireitei sized meteor.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eos kenny stomps present zoro but eos zoro fodderises kenny by scaling

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers