Roronoa Zoro vs Erza Scarlet

This topic is locked from further discussion.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By colliderz

1. I don't see why that's relevant. I said, Erza penetrates a city+ area. I did not say she busted a city. The size of the hole corresponds to what she did penetrating the cube from top to bottom. Rest assured, Zoro has not made a cut this big. Zoro is outclassed on the spot. And should Zoro take that, he is done for.

2. Fallacy. Kagura does it on the same scale, considering Pika doesn't occupy more than a couple city blocks on the area he got slashed.

3. This is your opinion. Not a grain of relevancy as far as I see.

4. Fanboyism. Gildarts shits on many OP high tiers. He shits on admiral class like Fujitora.

For scans of Kagura, look at your cav with deathhero.

1.So you really believe that thing?Naruto forums calc peak humans to have Mach 300 speed anyway just do basic size comparison with your eye you can easily see the other people around the hole and look at the size of that hole in the overall view of Cube thats not even.Tartaros is not even close to a km

2.So you are comparing Kagura to Zoro?First things first that was a one time only move since she gathered magical power in that sword for years.

For Pica's feat

You can clearly see houses on Pica's arm and how small they are(check out the houses in the front view to see houses in Dressrosa are far more bigger then the ones in Magnolia)That cut is easily on town to small city level and Zoro pulled out this slash casually

4.Gildarts was having trouble with Bluenote he can't compete with Fujitora and I am not getting into how bad he will be beaten by the likes of Mihawk and Whitebeard

Also Zoro is far more faster, durable and skilled then Erza

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Cooldes said:

I love that fuji's gravity has come up here too! :)

Oda should just make him pull the moon to earth, so that way people will realize the level of his gravity manip is ridiculous enough to get a meteor, AND we can get The God himself Enel back! x]

moon's been done already.

I wonder how powerful haki-trained plus expertly using DF Enel will be.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#153  Edited By Cooldes

@princearagorn1: yeah but didn't he make it or something?

and i'd like to say easily admiral level

Part 1, in the saga of - "Bold claims by Cooldes, 2014"

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Cooldes: He tore it off earth with chibaku tensei. Dropping it back is child's play as madara already showed.. And that was after extracting the juubi from himself lol.

and i'd like to say easily admiral level

That'd be awesome. Enel was way too early in the series, electric manipulation is OP.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: madara brought down the moon?? (sorry stopped naruto a while back)

And i agree, the reason i say easily easily admiral, is that once he learns the other haki, he should be literally unstoppable to anyone under that level.

His kenbunshoku alone would make him untouchable by most, and with his logia powers, i don't see him going down. esp if he really does come down with a 500 million beri bounty

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes: No, he made chibaku tensei and let it drop. They weren't quite moon sized, but quite visible against the planetary curvature:

Here you go:

manga

Or deviantart:

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: ooohhh... For a second there i thought he might have pulled a piccalo or a roshi... Just whimisically destroying the moon

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

How come no one has posted Zoro's best feat so far

No Caption Provided

Zoro, finally in high definition. 1080P.

Feeling Proud.

and in the page it says that he does it by flexing his muscle lol

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@lowlaville: Gildarts resisted bluenote's gravity because he had the strength to. And thats a ridiculous level of strength and speed and durability if he can withstand it while natsu gets stomped all over by it.

Fujitora clearly uses a far higher level of gravity, he dragged a meteor from the atmosphere. That means his observation haki should be like sanji's. Except It has a more ridiculous amount of range. I could be speculating but how else would he know the meteor was close enough for him to drag down to earth?

Yes, the meteor feat as it is right now is riding on a lot of speculation and hype. Based on feats, he stands at a really lower position however, even compared to that of someone like Bluenote, who could still keep 100 tonners like Natsu down without practically doing anything noteworthy.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

1. I don't see why that's relevant. I said, Erza penetrates a city+ area. I did not say she busted a city. The size of the hole corresponds to what she did penetrating the cube from top to bottom. Rest assured, Zoro has not made a cut this big. Zoro is outclassed on the spot. And should Zoro take that, he is done for.

2. Fallacy. Kagura does it on the same scale, considering Pika doesn't occupy more than a couple city blocks on the area he got slashed.

4. Fanboyism. Gildarts shits on many OP high tiers. He shits on admiral class like Fujitora.

1.So you really believe that thing?Naruto forums calc peak humans to have Mach 300 speed anyway just do basic size comparison with your eye you can easily see the other people around the hole and look at the size of that hole in the overall view of Cube thats not even.Tartaros is not even close to a km

2.So you are comparing Kagura to Zoro?First things first that was a one time only move since she gathered magical power in that sword for years.

For Pica's feat

You can clearly see houses on Pica's arm and how small they are(check out the houses in the front view to see houses in Dressrosa are far more bigger then the ones in Magnolia)That cut is easily on town to small city level and Zoro pulled out this slash casually

4.Gildarts was having trouble with Bluenote he can't compete with Fujitora and I am not getting into how bad he will be beaten by the likes of Mihawk and Whitebeard

1. I don't know if you are kidding or not. We are not comparing the size of the damn hole Erza busted. What we are looking at is the fact that Erza penetrated through the cube from one end to the other, a distance of roughly 3 kilometers.

Zoro has not shown anything close to the said piercing ability.

2. Oh yes, everything is bigger in OP. Even ****s. XD I don't even want to argue. One Piece is full of wank on the level of DBZ. But if you have any proof, I'd like to hear this. Houses are bigger? And why'd that even matter? Pika doesn't look like he's any bigger than 1 and a half kilometer big. Tartaros was around twice the size of Pika. He was in fact standing at roughly half of the city, so he couldn't be as big as you assume to start with.

Nothing else worth addressing in your post, as they are your opinions. You'd need to prove your plate there. Mihawk's attack that looked like a city block buster, Jyouzu stopped it. So I don't know why you are saying he tops Gildarts. Whitebeard is a monster so no leave it at that. Fujitora? No. He isn't doing anything right now, not with his current feat that did even level an area close to half a kilometer..more like 300 meters at best. Gildarts faced Acknologia which is a casual island buster.

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz said:

@lowlaville said:

For Pica's feat

. Mihawk's attack that looked like a city block buster, Jyouzu stopped it.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I don't know if you are kidding or not. We are not comparing the size of the damn hole Erza busted. What we are looking at is the fact that Erza penetrated through the cube from one end to the other, a distance of roughly 3 kilometers.

2. Oh yes, everything is bigger in OP. Even ****s. XD I don't even want to argue. One Piece is full of wank on the level of DBZ. But if you have any proof, I'd like to hear this. Houses are bigger? And why'd that even matter? Pika doesn't look like he's any bigger than 1 and a half kilometer big. Tartaros was around twice the size of Pika. He was in fact standing at roughly half of the city, so he couldn't be as big as you assume to start with.

Nothing else worth addressing in your post, as they are your opinions. You'd need to prove your plate there. Mihawk's attack that looked like a city block buster, Jyouzu stopped it. So I don't know why you are saying he tops Gildarts. Whitebeard is a monster so no leave it at that. Fujitora? No. He isn't doing anything right now, not with his current feat that did even level an area close to half a kilometer..more like 300 meters at best. Gildarts faced Acknologia which is a casual island buster.

1.That's not how it works

But he's alot more faster and still town+ level casually by this feat alone.

2.http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?bt=186992

Pica isn't standing inside the city though.He's standing next to the mountain and you're ignoring the part where there are houses on his arm.

Mihawk cut half a Aokiji's frozen tsunami wave in half casually.Fujitora's meteor due to velocity is island level as a low end.http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22533

Gildarts didn't defeat Acknologia and was about to one shotted by that casual island attack.

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

Fujitora's meteor due to velocity is island level as a low end.http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22533

''KE = 3.81915 Teratons of TNT''

Obviously Fuji is Island level scaling from Chinjao and other admirals but seriously lol

Petaton WB and Teraton Fuji......

Thats just ridiculous.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. The size of the hole in the overall should give you a basic idea of how small the cube is despite the wanked and biased clalcs you showed and you should understood how small

Zoro had smt to do with piercing but can casually dice Pacifistas which more cutting feat then what Erza did

2.One Piece is not wanked its just your hate towards it and wank for Fairy Tail which is pretty well known on Vine.Size of the houses are sheer comparison and human with a decent eyesight can do.It was for showing the vast difference between two feats

Mihawk's casual slahes can cut city lenght tsunamis what can Gildarts do against him? Plus Jozu was capable of holding his against Aokiji pretty well and physicaly one of the strongest in entire OP.Really Acnologia?That thing owned Gildarts and he could do single jack against it

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

1. The size of the hole in the overall should give you a basic idea of how small the cube is despite the wanked and biased clalcs you showed and you should understood how small

Zoro had smt to do with piercing but can casually dice Pacifistas which more cutting feat then what Erza did

2.One Piece is not wanked its just your hate towards it and wank for Fairy Tail which is pretty well known on Vine.Size of the houses are sheer comparison and human with a decent eyesight can do.It was for showing the vast difference between two feats

Mihawk's casual slahes can cut city lenght tsunamis what can Gildarts do against him? Plus Jozu was capable of holding his against Aokiji pretty well and physicaly one of the strongest in entire OP.Really Acnologia?That thing owned Gildarts and he could do single jack against it

1. lolwhat? How does that help give me a basic idea? Unless you show me, your post is useless and simple biased opinion. The hole Erza busted had no circumference I know of that aligns with the whole surface of the cube to say anything.

As for the pacifistas, that's a really really vague impression on your part. Unless you provide any sufficing arguments, yours is really just dead in the water.

2. One piece is not wanked? lol
I have had to debate people that were saying Nami is FTL.
I debated with someone who believed Zoro to be FTL.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

@lowlaville: Gildarts resisted bluenote's gravity because he had the strength to. And thats a ridiculous level of strength and speed and durability if he can withstand it while natsu gets stomped all over by it.

Fujitora clearly uses a far higher level of gravity, he dragged a meteor from the atmosphere. That means his observation haki should be like sanji's. Except It has a more ridiculous amount of range. I could be speculating but how else would he know the meteor was close enough for him to drag down to earth?

Yes, the meteor feat as it is right now is riding on a lot of speculation and hype. Based on feats, he stands at a really lower position however, even compared to that of someone like Bluenote, who could still keep 100 tonners like Natsu down without practically doing anything noteworthy.

Fujitora did the same to zoro IIRC and im pretty sure he is a high 100 tonner.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By DeathHero61
@scandy said:
@lowlaville said:

@colliderz said:

@lowlaville said:

For Pica's feat

Laugh all you like scandy but its true. It didn't show any destructive capacity above that. During that situation.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By lowlaville

@scandy said:
@lowlaville said:

@colliderz said:

@lowlaville said:

For Pica's feat

Laugh all you like scandy but its true. It didn't show any destructive capacity above that. During that situation.

And, they said its the world's strongest sword attack. fml.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By colliderz

@lowlaville:

1.The basic idea you should understand is Tartaros is nowhere as large as you say

For Pacifista he was tanking allout hits from the entire SH crew and took everything they had to took him down where as Post TS Zoro one shotted one

Here Franky takes the explosion of Vegapunk's lab

Loading Video...

And there was nothing on his interior cyborg parts

Loading Video...

I think you already know Franky's cyborg parts are infeior to Vegapunk's tech

No Caption Provided

2.When did people said such things?Well I never saw such people on Vine I hope you didn't misunderstood a troll

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

So you're measuring destructive capacity by AOE?lol

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By lowlaville

@colliderz:

1. Yeah, right. You expect me to just believe your words, and based on what? Nothing. Yeah, I thought so. You have nothing that says Tartaros is as small as your claim.

2. There are granades, and there are tank armor piercing bullets. Which do you think is more effective on the tank?

The grenade will not work on the tank. The same cannot be said for the armor piercing round. So it appears Cyborg, as franky is, is largely immune to fire and heat. That's the only sensible deduction I came up with from your scan and videos. Zoro for one does not use fire as a medium, unlike even Sanji does. So... like; yeah, the pacifista is probably tougher than Franky. However unless its been shown to tank someone of relative nature, you can't compare a sword to an explosion. Both franky and the pacifista is portrayed as being tough enough to withstand explosions and intense heat.

A sword cuts through steel even in real world instances. It depends on just how tough the opposing sword is, and how strong the one swinging it is.

In this case, Zoro's sword is an especially strong sword. He himself is very strong. Even a sword may be able to resist intense heat depending on how tough it is, but it sure as heck will not save it from a tougher sword + stronger opponent behind the swing. Such is the case of Zoro dislodging Kuma's shoulder, even if a little.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

1.Really I am tired of explaining this to you just look the size of the hole people around it and realize how small it is and take a look of the outside view and compare the size of the hole to Tartaros at general

2.Just look at the size of the explosion that Franky took and it didn't even dent his armor and Franky was still inferior to Pacifista cyborg level which Pre TS Zoro was able to dent and Post TS Zoro cut fully.Its not a direct feat but still a far more better cutting feat than what Erza ever did

A sword cuts through steel even in real world instances. It depends on just how tough the opposing sword is, and how strong the one swinging it is.

In this case, Zoro's sword is an especially strong sword. He himself is very strong. Even a sword may be able to resist intense heat depending on how tough it is, but it sure as heck will not save it from a tougher sword + stronger opponent behind the swing. Such is the case of Zoro dislodging Kuma's shoulder, even if a little.

Actually the strenght doesn't matter much in cutting(actually what Erza showed was more of a msucle strenght feat) you can't cut a material that is stronger than your sword's material and this where Haki steps in and allows Zoro to cut things far more tougher then his sword What Erza pierced through was solid earth impressive as strenght feat but still not a direct cutting feat against Zoro's swords.

Any reason for Erza's weapons being stronger than Zoro's swords?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: Rather than you expecting me to pull up fallacious assumptions on my own to device your way of thinking over something I think is ridiculously wrong, you should at least make an effort to express your opinion with the feats and showings you think suffice what you think. Otherwise, just forget the whole thing and accept you have nothing to back up your claim with.

2. Size of the explosion? Uh.

Refer to the granade and bullet example. Unless the bullet and / or the granade has showings to back your claim, your whole assumption is essentially wrong.

What I mean is:
- We know the explosion did not hurt franky at all.
You have to prove the sword (Zoro's) can destroy an area thats equal to the explosion, with equal potency. They have not.

- Pacifista Kuma was unhurt through melting steel.
This one is trickier. Zoro's swords have no feat in this area that I know of. Zoro's swords need to prove that at least, it can melt metal. It has not.

Zoro combines his own strengths, with his sword to do incredible cutting feats. The explosion was more heat and explosive with energy distributing evenly in the area of effect. A concentrated blow like Zoro's does not compare to an explosion and hence, the cutting force durability of either Franky, or Kuma (Pacifista) was never exploited.

Take a Bijuu Dama and 8 Gate Gai's strikes. Which do you think harmed the gudou dama? That's right. Gai's strikes did. In truth, his AOE was nowhere even close to say it was a fraction of the area the Bijuu Dama busts.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scandy said:

@deathhero61:

So you're measuring destructive capacity by AOE?lol

Thanks to you, I remembered something. ^^ Anyways, the strike did not look anything special. Thats the whole point. It got called "worlds strongest sword attack", and got stopped a diamond guy who is supposed to be weak to cutting attacks (via actual real world diamond logic).

But I know he tanked one of Doflo's strikes. So he is durable. And deflecting Mihawk at least gives him hyped durability.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

What I mean is:

You have to prove the sword (Zoro's) can destroy an area thats equal to the explosion, with equal potency. They have not.

My point was Zoro cutting a material far more superior to one that can take that level of explosion without a damage

Zoro combines his own strengths, with his sword to do incredible cutting feats. The explosion was more heat and explosive with energy distributing evenly in the area of effect. A concentrated blow like Zoro's does not compare to an explosion and hence, the cutting force durability of either Franky, or Kuma (Pacifista) was never exploited.

I am not trying to say Zoro has AOE attacks equal to that explosion I just showed how tough and durable the cyborgs in One Piece are which Zoro cuts with ease

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Scandy

@lowlaville:

Jozu uses Diamond+CoA Haki....Not only diamond.

''Take a Bijuu Dama and 8 Gate Gai's strikes. Which do you think harmed the gudou dama? That's right. Gai's strikes did. In truth, his AOE was nowhere even close to say it was a fraction of the area the Bijuu Dama busts.''

And Gai's strikes >>>>>>>>>>>Bijuu Dama.

He can hurt characters who are far above Multi-Mountain-Small Island range.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

What I mean is:

My point was Zoro cutting a material far more superior to one that can take that level of explosion without a damage

I am not trying to say Zoro has AOE attacks equal to that explosion I just showed how tough and durable the cyborgs in One Piece are which Zoro cuts with ease

- My point is, the material in your references, in either scenarios, with Franky or Pacifista Kuma never took on a cutting attack. Both of them pretty much tanked the same kind of energy. By schematics alone, its a given pacifista models are tougher, but explosions does not equal a sword strike.

A hunk of metal caught in an explosion may only melt. A sword striking the same hunk of metal exposes the metal to see just how much concentrated force it can take, no melting in the process, just a hard cut. While in the explosion, the hunk of metal may absorb the heat, in the case of the sword, thats not entirely the case. The metal slab then repels the force.

What I basically mean by this is; unless franky and Kuma took on sword strikes and came out unharmed, we have no quantifying methods to compare. At least, not when you say Franky tanked an X explosion, Kuma tanked an X blast, Zoro cut Kuma. Zoro's cut is X (x) X stronger than a blast incinerating an X area.

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

So basically you believe in split durability?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scandy said:

@lowlaville:

Jozu uses Diamond+CoA Haki....Not only diamond.

And Gai's strikes >>>>>>>>>>>Bijuu Dama.

He can hurt characters who are far above Multi-Mountain-Small Island range.

My point exactly, assuming you took the wrong meaning from my post.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scandy said:

@lowlaville:

So basically you believe in split durability?

All I'm saying is, an argument where a guy that resisted an explosion (Bijuu Dama) cannot compare to a sword (8 gate gai). This is your logic, and I fully agree with this. All I did was apply this on Zoro, Kuma and Franky. Using a reverse ideology, the only probable explanation is the impossibility of the relativity of both mediums of damage output.

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By CurseNaruto

This is what I found in another thread. Say something about finding this on OBD or something. Thought this could help whoever's claim better.

Zoro's feat.

Name: Roronoa Zoro, also called Marimo (by Sanji), epithet “Pirate Hunter”

Origin: One Piece.

Classification: Human, Swordsman of the Straw Hat Pirates, Supernova, Former Bounty Hunter.

Powers and Abilities: Super strength, peed, durability, agility, endurance, stamina, dexterity, adept Haki user.

(Bushoku Haki and Kenbunshoku Haki), exceptional willpower (doesn’t hesitate to slice off his own limbs in situations where there is no other choice), superb swordsmanship. Specializes in “Three Sword Style”, where he wields one katana in each hand and one in his mouth, but is also highly accomplished with “Two Sword Style” and “One Sword Style”, and (can also use some sword techniques without his swords), can generate wind blades with sword slashes (can also create tornados of wind blades), able to enhance his strength temporarily by increasing his muscle mass, able to withstand high water pressure (definitely over 1000m deep in water, quite possibly nearer to 7000m given both Sanji and Luffy could), can create mild unharmful illusions, some resistance to cold temperatures, able to move underwater at speeds superior to that of Hody Jones

Weaknesses: Has a poor sense of direction

Destructive Capacity: Building level+ | Large building level (matched Luffy in Whiskey Peak and fought Daz Bones on even grounds) | Multi city block level (his combination move with Luffy was strong enough to make an opening through the Aqua Laguna, also overpowered Kaku’s Amanedachi with Asura and deflected a punch from Oars with his raw strength) | At least multi city block level+ (likely higher, cleaved a Pacifista in two and decapitated the PH dragon with his improved Lion’s Song of Death)

Range: Extended melee range with swords, well over 100 meters with ranged slashes.

Speed: Supersonic (can keep up with Luffy and Arlong) | Hypersonic+ (faster than Yama, also intercepted cannonballs mid-flight in W7) | Hypersonic+ | Hypersonic+

Durability: Large building level | Large building level+ (withstood several attacks from Daz Bones) | Multi city block level+ (took a direct attack from Oars while in a injured condition and was back up fighting not long afterwards) | At least multi city block level+ (should be tougher than Hody Jones via powerscaling, given that he is far superior to the fishman), likely town level+

Lifting Strength: Class K | Class K+ (able to toss a building whilst heavily injured) | Class G+ | At least Class G+

Striking Strength: Class M (more or less equal to Luffy) | Class M+ (stronger than Mr. 1 who can hack buildings to pieces) | At least

Class M+ | Class G+ (can hack Pacifista cleanly in two)

Stamina: Extremely high, was able to withstand Kuma’s Ursus Shock and get up only moments after, in conjunction with this and other beatings he took in the length of the battle against Oz, he also shouldered the strain and fatigue of the shadows and Gears had put on Luffy’s body, (While he was asleep) and still managed to remain standing afterwards and survive long enough for Chopper to see to his wounds.

Standard Equipment: His three katanas; Shusui, Wado Ichimonji and Sandai Kitetsu (all renowned high grade swords)

Intelligence: Combat genius (developed the sword styles he utilizes (including Santoryu, which is a style unique to him) by himself and grows at a very fast rate, at times even improves notably in the middle of battle), perceptive and adept fighter (quick to grasp the rhythm of battle and applying himself accordingly to gain benefit by the developments) and a man of canny tactical ability (has on more than one occasion pulled through with a victory with smart thinking), is, much like his captain, thick as a plank outside battle however.

Erza's feats.

Name: Erza Scarlet

Origin: Fairy Tail.

Classification: Human Mage.

Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, endurance, agility, using her unique magic Ex-Quip she is able to create special armors that serve different purposes (some for greater defense whether that be against blunt force or elemental attacks and some for greater offensive abilities, for long ranged battle or to use special abilities she otherwise wouldn’t be able to, (see Notable Attacks/Techniques for more), has an artificial eye (she can use this to her advantage to resist special eye techniques), can channel all of her magic energy into her blade for maximum offensive power.

Weaknesses: None notable.

Destructive Capacity: Multi-Block level, higher via powerscaling | Town Level+ with her Armdura Fairy Armor

Range: Depends on her Ex-Quip (can reach up to several hundred meters)

Speed: At least Hypersonic, Hypersonic+ with Flight Armor

Durability: At least large building level+ (was able to tank several large building busting explosions with no armor at all), likely Multi-block level+ with her Herculean Armor via powerscaling (Natsu was able to tank a Multi-block busting attack, Erza being an S-Class mage should have comparable durability using her best defensive armor, also survived a blast, albeit with hefty injuries intended to blow up the old Fairy Tail guild) | Town Level+ with her Armdura Fairy Armor.

Lifting Strength: Superhuman.

Striking Strength: Class M.

Stamina: Large, able to fight with serious injuries much to the surprise of experienced guild masters.

Standard Equipment: Her basic armor.

Intelligence: Skilled combatant, Erza is regarded as one of the strongest mages in the entire guild, very intelligent.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Ex-Quip aka “The Knight: Erza uses Ex-quip, a type of magic that swaps weapons and armor at will. Her certain Ex-quip is called, “The Knight.” She is noted for her ability to Ex-Quip quickly and is the only sword mage capable of exquipping armor while fighting, earning her the nickname “Erza the Titania”, and is well known in the continent, not only in the city of Magnolia. Her strength is so great that even strong mages such as Natsu and Gray fear her; this fear immediately ceases their bickering in her presence. Happy said that Erza’s magic is beautiful because it causes a huge amount of blood to spill from her opponents.

Armor Types

Heart Kreuz Armor: This is Erza’s normal, casual armor, which is custom made. Her sword is also made by Heart Kreuz.

Heaven’s Wheel Armor: This armor Erza uses to face multiple opponents. Erza becomes surrounded by many swords which can be thrown at her opponents.

Sword Requipping: Erza is able to summon a large amount of swords (roughly more than 200), and launch weapons at her opponent(s) in a variety of different ways. The armor is meant to be used for facing multiple opponents.

Blumenblatt (Profusion of Swords): Erza will requip a mass amount of swords, and then charge at her opponent and slice him or her with two of her swords. Then she will fly past her enemy and send the swords she requipped into the enemy at the same time.

Circle Sword: Erza requips swords and has them circle around her by utilizing the command, “Dance, My Blades”. The swords then begin spinning rapidly around Erza and she sends them flying towards her opponent(s) in a disc formation at first and upon impact the swords separate and fly in different directions dealing great damage.

Trinity Shot: While in her Heavens Wheel Armor, Erza slashes the opponent in a delta formation.

Pentagram Sword: While using the Heaven’s Wheel Armor, the user slashes the swords in the shape of a pentagram to attack the target.

Black Wing Armor: This armor increases the destructive power in Erza’s attacks. In this form, she only uses one sword and grows wings, like a bat.

Moon Glimpse: Erza rushes past her target, slashing them in a cross pattern.

Flame Emperor’s Armor: This flame resistant armor lowers the destructive power of flame attacks by 50%. In this form, she has no armor on her shoulders and more on her limbs, the boots closely resembles dragon feet.

The Giant’s Armor: In this armor, Erza is able to increase the strength of her throwing power.

Herculean Armor: This armor is the ultimate, high-level defensive stance. In this form, Erza is able to withstand the magic fired by the Phantom Lord’s cannon, Jupiter.

Purgatory Armor: One of Erza’s strongest armors, according to her “none have seen this armor and lived to tell the tale, witness it and despair.” The full power was never seen, as it was quickly destroyed by Ikaruga.

Lightning Emperor Armor: This armor lowers the attack damage of all thunder attacks aimed at Erza. Laxus stated that it wasn’t enough to stand his thunder magic; however, the single attack aimed at Erza did no damage to her.

Lightning Beam: Erza fires a blue beam of lightning towards her opponent from the tip of the armor’s spear.

Unnamed Armor: An unknown armor with unknown abilities that Erza used to fight Cobra.

Armadura Fairy Armor: Erza’s strongest armor (so far), she also has 2 swords in this form, it’s so strong it able to defeat Knightwalker’s spear Ravelt (although her armor broke as a result of doing so).

Fairy Piercing Sword: Erza charges her swords with energy and hits the target with a powerful lunge.

Sea Empress Armor: This armor nullifies water attacks.

Water Magic: This armor allows Erza to charge her sword with water and release powerful whirlpools against her opponent.

Water Slash: While in the Sea Empress Armor, the user charges the blade of the sword with water and then attacks the target with water.

That's all I've got. Hopefully, this could clear a few questions, and answer some too.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cursenaruto: I know that site,they claim peak humans to have massively hypersonic speeds

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By CurseNaruto

@colliderz: What's the website? I want to visit it. Actually, is it worth visiting?

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cursenaruto: I think it was vs battle and a wikia site

It has some very wanked parts

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: I'm sorry. What exactly does 'wanked' means? I've seen you guys uses it a few times in this thread, but I still don't know what it means.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.@cursenaruto: it basically means you overrate feats for a certain character or series. It would be like if I said Luffy or Natsu were FTL planer busters.

2. As far as Zoro's DC (mainly Attack Potency, not AOE), we know:

Post Timeskip Zoro>>>Pacifistas>>>Pre Timeskip Franky=Mountain level durability.

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By CurseNaruto

@anime2114: So basically, this info that the guy shared is a load of crap, correct? Funny, he even say the creators themselves approved of this. But at least it gives us an idea of their potentials.

phreeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am an OP Fan too, but honestly dont argue with OP Fanboys in those fights....Anoying folk .... For them always the OP character wins, and only with the argument "Haki" .... u could make a battle Luffy vs Son Goku and still u will find a lot of ppl who are saying "luffy beats Goku because of Haki" ;D

i see both of them on the same level and both have enough feats, Erza maybe much more coz of the different armour types she can use... no one can say if magic or haki is stronger and Erza has an powerful defense armour, no one can say if haki can destroy it.

Avatar image for ganymedeofthemyscira
GanymedeOfThemyscira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Erza while using almost any of her armors

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By ShazamFan666
itsjustmike15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro wins w/low difficulty

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ENDS IN SEX

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just don't how Erza can win. I'm not being sexist here. I've watch both Zoro, and Erza's best moments, and I still see Zoro winning with mid to high-difficulty. I just can't see Erza winning this. I've rewatched them both twice, and I still don't see her winning. I just don't...

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Zoro is too much for Erza

syedwaqarfahad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate to say this to Fairy Tail fans but.....Zoro wuldnt have much difficulty beating her. I like both characters. But Erza is clearly outclassed in everyday. Zoro is much much much faster than Erza. There is no one in FT who can really match low-mid tier OP speeds. And Zoro's speed is very high. Erza's current speed is pre-alabasta Zoro speed. She might not be able to see or react to him in his current state. He can cut all of her armors and swords with little or no difficulty. It wuld be like cutting butter to him. Zoro has incredible strength too. He deflected oars punch easily. Oars made Acknologia look small and cute. Zoro can wrestle with a enlarged Makarov with lil or no difficulty with his bar hands. And Erza is a multi block destroying capability and durability at most by power scaling. Zoro is a city level to mid island level. So no Erza has no chance or winning. And furthermore Zoro in his current state can beat up a dozen Laxus's. Laxus>>>>>Erza FT is much much below OP or Bleach or Naruto in terms of strength and power and speed and everything for that matter. And i read alot of thing here which are over-glorifying FT here. I like both mangas but in terms of power FT doesnt hold a candle to OP.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone post or link me the most impressive feat Zoro has in durability, endurance and offense? I haven't read OP fo a while and from what I remember of him, he didn't seem OP enough to beat Current Erza.