Roronoa Zoro vs Erza Scarlet

This topic is locked from further discussion.

light47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By light47

@kenshirofistofwrath said:

@light47: Nice scans - but whats your point? I don´t question that Zoro has Kenbunshoku Haki or Busoshoku Haki. You are right, he trained with Mihawk and i am sure that Mihawk showed him the haki-basics, but that has nothing do to with the fact that Zoro never showed any precog with his Kenbunshoku Haki. That he can use his Kenbu to sense poeple is clear since the Fishman arc but that is not the same as to use it for precog. As Silver mentioned you have to master it to use it to the full extend. Even in the future i don´t think that we will see Zoro using haki precog because that is not his style and Oda mentioned in an SBS(71) that he will mainly specialize in Busoshoku in opposition to Sanji who will specialize in Kenbunshoku. So unless he clearly shows precog in the manga its all speculation and not usable as a feat.

You're assuming too much, basically you're saying he can't read movements when he can while using Haki. Too bad Zoro hasn't fought anybody strong to show it to you. All he has fought after the time skip were weak enemies obviously Monet and Hyouzou well maybe the Dragon was not weak but he chopped his head off, also was cutting up a Kraken up so yeah, hell he even put Hody in his death bed if it wasn't for the steroids.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By DeathHero61

@light47 said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Erza via plot device armor. She had an armor that was immune to magic, wouldn't be surprised she had one that would be immune to swords ^_^

Haha that's freaking funny but yeah if she did have one this threat would be no need to defend. Also she doesn't :P, as she has fought so many enemies with swords yet she never used that "immune to swords armor" but funny response.

@cooldes@deathhero61I don't know what else to say to him, since he believes that Erza wins this duel, sometimes you can't reason to someone even when you have proof of it. He for some reason doesn't understand that you can have a ton of durability but getting cut can end the fight for example, Zoro vs Hody, he slashed him once he was done, Hody took steroids to recover. But for some reason that doesn't matter because he has durability.... I don't get that. You can't be serious that you really believe that people that can withstand damage won't get cut specially since he can cut through thick steel like it was paper. Any weapon Erza uses it will be cut in half, except for maybe her adamantine armor, which protects from magic but Zoro doesn't use any magic so not sure how that is going to help her. Erza will run out of weapons before she lands a hit on Zoro. I read Fairy Tail, you can only use all the armor she has used, but btw don't bring in the "magical friend power force that helps Natsu/Erza all the time" Because this is 1v1 nobody else.

I laughed at this, i can say the exact same thing to you. Hody was basically at base, his durability was far higher when he took more steriods, show me durability feats of the hody that zoro cut please, because im sure they don't compare to erza's.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By StrictlyAnime

I foresee this thread going on until Erza offically debuts her next Plot armor that completely overshadows Zoro...We all see this coming right?

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I foresee this thread going on until Erza offically debuts her next Plot armor that completely overshadows Zoro...We all see this coming right?

Anti-Three Sword Style armor.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105  Edited By hart7668

We're getting a lot of huge ass posts having videos of both characters and such but lemme just say these few things.

Zoro has Kenbunshoku Haki. Ya know, Mantra? He's on that pre-cog status.

Zoro has Busoshoku Haki. As in, could probably cut through every single one of Erza's armors.

Zoro also has the second highest durability of anyone I've seen in the manga, behind Whitebeard's.

This is a mismatch. Period.

/thread

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668: KH does not automatically move him its up to the user to dodge any upcoming attacks still, plus there is no proof its on luffy's level.

Proof that it can cut through her armors, when her armors tanked attacks that destroys multiple city blocks in one go? Her durability will still protect her from getting blitzed anyway.

I provided not only her durability, but her abilities and gave legit reasons on why she would win and how this is not a mismatch.

Avatar image for zorotheswordsman
ZoroTheSwordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

id have to say zoro because his raw power is tons stronger than hers and his swordsmanship skills is also tons more than hers

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro owns, he is much faster and much stronger than Erza. Even his pre-time skip version had better feats than her.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By DBVSE7

Speed i say a tie... Stronger (offense and defense) -> Ezra ( never seen Zoro launch anything at the moon or shield himself from a Kamehameha type of blast ) skill.. Zoro -> three swords style, Ezra -> Multiple armors using different weapons with multiple abilities and has mastered all of them (as much as people scream Haki ive never seen zoro defend against 200 swords at the same time sorry) I say Ezra. All around Ezra's the better fighter. I saw that zoro can probaly cut through her armor.. Soo Zoro can cut through magic now?

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Anime2114

There's nothing Erza can do to him. He can dodge all of her attacks. The Monster Trio have been above lightning speed since before the Timeskip:

Luffy kicking a lightning bolt:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/883d0c93f9d73bb8dabc5ce89e9b9f8d_zps21716240.jpg

(Zoro reacting to lightning but not dodging since he's in midair):

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/72abd1780ac191eecf2427fed8732e59_zpsb0e3701f.jpg

That is just from Skypiea. They all get a major upgrade in Enies Lobby. Such as Luffy blitzing a lightning timer.

Post Timeskip they are even faster, plus they have Observation Haki.

And on power, Pre Timskip Zoro, who could cut through steel, couldn't cut a Pacifista:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/c99d3057eed895219edd789c08b34cb4_zpsae08952b.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/f2b37923e3b6c47f821c8bc0a1359a82_zps89d3ffd9.jpg

It took the entire Strawhat crew, including G2 Luffy, Asura Zoro, and Diable Jambe Sanji, to barley defeat a Pacifista Pre Timeskip.

Post Timeskip M3 can one shot them:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/3225fe67024faf2093d1b92a425f2c99_zpsd71cde1f.jpg

Zoro can cut through iron like its fruit:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/3d1ab3a6c0e335f74f981ff919742131_zps7b747c03.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/goku111397/One%20Piece/d5959d3328e88f25cb6b76ab33e275e4_zps84ac609b.jpg

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anime2114: Did you even read any of the post that were made by the people of this thread?

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro wins.

richeetah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Thank You every one keeps on downgrading fairy tail for some reason.

Avatar image for the_ultimate_new52
the_ultimate_NEW52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People always underestimate FT ~sigh~

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By DBVSE7

@the_ultimate_new52: @richeetah: Yea I know it's annoying.. It's mostly because they just don't like or take Fairy Tail for what it is.. so all of there great feats become Nakama jokes.

But Zoro has this now for a majority

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we end this conversation? Because someone's a little too stubborn to admit Erza's gonna lose. I've watch both manga, and anime, and I can clear say Zoro wins. Until we've seen Erza endure a near death experiences, and enduring someone's else's at the same pain, then you can't say Erza endurance is any where close to Zoro's. I want to see Erza lose gallons of blood like Zoro, and talk saying "it was nothing." Until then, you can't say Erza can take as much damages as Zoro. That's just his Fairy Tail fan side talking. If you think she can, show me when she lost a massive amount of blood. It has to be puddles of blood like Zoro's when he endured Luffy's pain.

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't get me wrong. Erza will give him a serious run for his money. He won't be able to hold back most of his power against her, but she won't win in the end. It'll be close, but Zoro will win in the end. Though she may leave an extra scar or two. But he'll walk it off, and thank her for the fight. He won't kill her either, since she's not evil or anything. But yeah, Zoro wins this fight.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Onepiece wank has reached the level of DBZ on this forum. Ill just state my peace. Erza wins. Superior DC and versatility.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro without a doubt.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre TS wins in a decent one

Current Zoro stomp

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro easily.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Erza has better DC?Since when she can efortlessly pull out town level attack?Also her versatality won't mean smt since Zoro will be cutting all her armors like butter

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By lowlaville

@colliderz said:

@lowlaville: Erza has better DC?Since when she can efortlessly pull out town level attack?Also her versatality won't mean smt since Zoro will be cutting all her armors like butter

Try city level piercing attack. Erza pierced the Tartaros cube from the base of Tartaros Castle down throw the bottom of the cube. A single face of the "cube" is over 2 kilometers based on calculations. Making Erza's casual piercing strike greater than anything Zoro has done.

Here's the link to narutoforums, that some of you fancy so much. XD

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?bt=187382

Like Zoro is blocking this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Heck the explosive energy from the shock wave itself resonates over kilometers as you can see.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude we went over this in our CAV. Erza has high enough durability to tank his slashes, and her armors just add on to that durability. Like they are supposed to.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we end this conversation? Because someone's a little too stubborn to admit Erza's gonna lose. I've watch both manga, and anime, and I can clear say Zoro wins. Until we've seen Erza endure a near death experiences, and enduring someone's else's at the same pain, then you can't say Erza endurance is any where close to Zoro's. I want to see Erza lose gallons of blood like Zoro, and talk saying "it was nothing." Until then, you can't say Erza can take as much damages as Zoro. That's just his Fairy Tail fan side talking. If you think she can, show me when she lost a massive amount of blood. It has to be puddles of blood like Zoro's when he endured Luffy's pain.

Read this damn thread, each and every page and read this CAV

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-colliderz-zoro-vs-deathhero61-erza-voting-1561247/#js-message-4

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

current Zoro wins

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By CurseNaruto

@deathhero61: I did read it, and I've watch both anime, and Manga. pictures, and videos. I still believe Zoro got this after a hard fought battle. I'm not being sexist here, I'm just stating the facts.

Strength: Zoro. He use mainly power base moves.

Speed: Erza. Only reason Zoro could possibly keep up is because of Obversation Haki. And Lion's strike could save him.

Technique: Zoro. Leaning just a tiny bit to Zoro here. By Ezra is close.

Power: Zoro.

Endurance: Definitely Zoro.

Evasion: Erza. Observation Haki could help but I feel she could dodge better.

Reflexes: Equal.

Accuracy: Equal.

Strategic: Erza. But this is Zoro we're talking about, doubt strategy would work too well. Depends on the battlefield. Still she's smarter. I'll admit that.

And like I say before, I see Zoro winning this fight after LONG, and hard fought battle. He has plenty of more experiences in Swordplay then Erza. Erza's my favorite character from FT, and it hurts to admit that Erza would lose.

Bolaum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668 said:

We're getting a lot of huge ass posts having videos of both characters and such but lemme just say these few things.

Zoro has Kenbunshoku Haki. Ya know, Mantra? He's on that pre-cog status.

Zoro has Busoshoku Haki. As in, could probably cut through every single one of Erza's armors.

Zoro also has the second highest durability of anyone I've seen in the manga, behind Whitebeard's.

This is a mismatch. Period.

/thread

Wrong, he has the 3rd highest durability in One Piece. Pell's durability is much higher than Whitebeard's :P

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I did read it, and I've watch both anime, and Manga. pictures, and videos. I still believe Zoro got this after a hard fought battle. I'm not being sexist here, I'm just stating the facts.

Strength: Zoro. He use mainly power base moves.

Speed: Erza. Only reason Zoro could possibly keep up is because of Obversation Haki. And Lion's strike could save him.

Technique: Zoro. Leaning just a tiny bit to Zoro here. By Ezra is close.

Power: Zoro.

Endurance: Definitely Zoro.

Evasion: Erza. Observation Haki could help but I feel she could dodge better.

Reflexes: Equal.

Accuracy: Equal.

Strategic: Erza. But this is Zoro we're talking about, doubt strategy would work too well. Depends on the battlefield. Still she's smarter. I'll admit that.

And like I say before, I see Zoro winning this fight after LONG, and hard fought battle. He has plenty of more experiences in Swordplay then Erza. Erza's my favorite character from FT, and it hurts to admit that Erza would lose.

the problem is to rate current Zorro, Erza goes all out in every of her major fights, Zorro till now didnt even break a sweat

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Zoro

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Current version zoro stomp, way too fast for erza to keep up even with her fastest armor

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By CurseNaruto

@kenshirofistofwrath: You're right. So far he's only fought weaklings. The best he's did was behead a dragon.

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: You think the creator is having a problem thinking of a swordsman on Zoro's level? XD

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: You think the creator is having a problem thinking of a swordsman on Zoro's level? XD

^^

i guess when its going against Big Mom we will see the crews true potential

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: I don't know man. Zoro could pull another 'Not even break another sweat' on us.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Mortein

How come no one has posted Zoro's best feat so far

No Caption Provided

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Don't bring up Naruto Forums they are the most wanked and biased site on internet and also just make a size comparison from the size of the hole and the people standing next to it(Come on Erza has better feats than that)

For Zoro just look at the scan posted above.Zoro is leauges above Erza

Zoro casualy cuts Pacifistas and I don't recall any armor of Erza tougher than a Pacifista's body also he his far more faster than Erza

In all fairness nobody except Gildarts can beat current Zoro from FT guild

@deathhero61 Our CAV was Pre TS Zoro vs Erza this Post TS Zoro

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By DeathHero61

@colliderz: Afterwords i actually argued that a composite erza could possibly beat current with one of the voters. I think that was @nyas

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Nah you didn't just checked it now and composite Erza?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: By composite i mean like anime and manga. But i guess they are the same.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By lowlaville

@colliderz said:

@lowlaville: 1. Don't bring up Naruto Forums they are the most wanked and biased site on internet and also just make a size comparison from the size of the hole and the people standing next to it(Come on Erza has better feats than that)

2. For Zoro just look at the scan posted above.Zoro is leauges above Erza

3. Zoro casualy cuts Pacifistas and I don't recall any armor of Erza tougher than a Pacifista's body also he his far more faster than Erza

3. In all fairness nobody except Gildarts can beat current Zoro from FT guild

@deathhero61 Our CAV was Pre TS Zoro vs Erza this Post TS Zoro

1. I don't see why that's relevant. I said, Erza penetrates a city+ area. I did not say she busted a city. The size of the hole corresponds to what she did penetrating the cube from top to bottom. Rest assured, Zoro has not made a cut this big. Zoro is outclassed on the spot. And should Zoro take that, he is done for.

2. Fallacy. Kagura does it on the same scale, considering Pika doesn't occupy more than a couple city blocks on the area he got slashed.

3. This is your opinion. Not a grain of relevancy as far as I see.

4. Fanboyism. Gildarts shits on many OP high tiers. He shits on admiral class like Fujitora.

For scans of Kagura, look at your cav with deathhero.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By DeathHero61

@lowlaville: I can see him beating OP high tiers but i doubt he is beating fujitora.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would love to say Zoro but I'm not into OP as much as the other Shonen Manga so I'm sorta taking a stab in the dark.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I can see him beating OP high tiers but i doubt he is beating fujitora.

If Doflamingo can do that to the meteor, I don't see why not. Especially when Gildarts don't have to waste time on moving as much as Doflo did.

A: Gildarts resists gravity.
B: He can crash the meteors.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Gildarts resisted bluenote's gravity because he had the strength to. And thats a ridiculous level of strength and speed and durability if he can withstand it while natsu gets stomped all over by it.

Fujitora clearly uses a far higher level of gravity, he dragged a meteor from the atmosphere. That means his observation haki should be like sanji's. Except It has a more ridiculous amount of range. I could be speculating but how else would he know the meteor was close enough for him to drag down to earth?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@mortein said:

How come no one has posted Zoro's best feat so far

No Caption Provided

Zoro, finally in high definition. 1080P.

Feeling Proud.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I love that fuji's gravity has come up here too! :)

Oda should just make him pull the moon to earth, so that way people will realize the level of his gravity manip is ridiculous enough to get a meteor, AND we can get The God himself Enel back! x]