• 186 results
#51 Edited by Cooldes (4097 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: really deathhero? light47 has shown you in this thread and others just how fast zoro is...

#52 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting fight. Feat wise zoro wins. If Erza was written a tad differently she would win.

#53 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Erza via plot device armor. She had an armor that was immune to magic, wouldn't be surprised she had one that would be immune to swords ^_^

#54 Edited by DeathHero61 (6398 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: And i showed you guys just how fast durable and strong erza is but it seems like light47 is the only one who accepted the feats and information i shown. so please shut the f**k up.

#55 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

Erza via plot device armor. She had an armor that was immune to magic, wouldn't be surprised she had one that would be immune to swords ^_^

Haha that's freaking funny but yeah if she did have one this threat would be no need to defend. Also she doesn't :P, as she has fought so many enemies with swords yet she never used that "immune to swords armor" but funny response.

@cooldes @deathhero61 I don't know what else to say to him, since he believes that Erza wins this duel, sometimes you can't reason to someone even when you have proof of it. He for some reason doesn't understand that you can have a ton of durability but getting cut can end the fight for example, Zoro vs Hody, he slashed him once he was done, Hody took steroids to recover. But for some reason that doesn't matter because he has durability.... I don't get that. You can't be serious that you really believe that people that can withstand damage won't get cut specially since he can cut through thick steel like it was paper. Any weapon Erza uses it will be cut in half, except for maybe her adamantine armor, which protects from magic but Zoro doesn't use any magic so not sure how that is going to help her. Erza will run out of weapons before she lands a hit on Zoro. I read Fairy Tail, you can only use all the armor she has used, but btw don't bring in the "magical friend power force that helps Natsu/Erza all the time" Because this is 1v1 nobody else.

#56 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: Every enemy she fought basically used magic, but she only pulled out her anti-magic armor when she fought Minerva lol.

#57 Edited by DeathHero61 (6398 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: Your theory is that haki bypasses durability, that is flawed and i gave you reasons for it, but you have yet to respond to it.

#58 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

@light47: Every enemy she fought basically used magic, but she only pulled out her anti-magic armor when she fought Minerva lol.

Yeah because that armor consumes way too much magic, and according to Levy she said that nobody in the past 10 years has been able to wear it because of that reason. I also believe it slashes the space in front of her which is what makes the magic vanish since it breaks the rules of magic. She only uses it for two slashes one to cancel Minervas magic and the second one to slider her as Minerva doesn't even know what to do since her magic got canceled. As this armor consumes a huge amount of magic I don't know how long Erza can use it for. They do run out of magic power.

#59 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: Your theory is that haki bypasses durability, that is flawed and i gave you reasons for it, but you have yet to respond to it.

I didn't say Haki bypasses durability. Just take into consideration that Erza doesn't know what Haki is, Zoro uses it to predict Erza movements she gets cut her getting cut is what I mean about the durability. If he does a strike like he did with Hody can Erza withstand that? That means she is able to withstand a slash that cuts steel like paper. Also thick Iron.

#60 Posted by Cooldes (4097 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

"@cooldes: And i showed you guys just how fast durable and strong erza is but it seems like light47 is the only one who accepted the feats and information i shown. so please shut the f**k up."

no need for hostility man...

#61 Posted by Saren (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

but it seems like light47 is the only one who accepted the feats and information i shown. so please shut the f**k up.

Stop that.

#62 Edited by DeathHero61 (6398 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

@deathhero61 said:

I didn't say Haki bypasses durability. Just take into consideration that Erza doesn't know what Haki is, Zoro uses it to predict Erza movements she gets cut her getting cut is what I mean about the durability. If he does a strike like he did with Hody can Erza withstand that? That means she is able to withstand a slash that cuts steel like paper. Also thick Iron.

First off, zoro was not cutting the door alone, and second, that simply does not mean that durability does not matter against opponents.

Quick question towards anyone, not just you but does anyone know how to put scans side to side instead of listed from up to down? Anyway here are scans showcasing feats of power, durability and speed.(this also debunks your argument about kagura being weak and erza being beat up by her as a low end feat.)

The first attack is easily city block busting capabilities.

Please note, that kagura sliced through her most durable armor, which was able to tank a blast that could arguably destroy magnolia.

Note that erza attempted to blitz her multiple times, but......
Kagura had enough reflexes, to easily react to all of erza's attacks and not receive a single scratch.

A straight up clash of power.

And finally. And finally. the final debunkment of your argumentation.

Take note, she has no protective armor on to protect her from that blow.

I think the feats she is showcasing shows that durability will matter to zoro. And these scans also show that her getting beat up by kagura is not a low end feat considering her immense power and skillset.

#63 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

@light47 said:

@deathhero61 said:

First off, zoro was not cutting the door alone, and second, that simply does not mean that durability does not matter against opponents.

Quick question towards anyone, not just you but does anyone know how to put scans side to side instead of listed from up to down? Anyway here are scans showcasing feats of power, durability and speed.(this also debunks your argument about kagura being weak and erza being beat up by her as a low end feat.)

Please note, that kagura sliced through her most durable armor, which was able to tank a blast that could arguably destroy magnolia.

And finally. And finally. the final debunkment of your argumentation.

I think the feats she is showcasing shows that durability will matter to zoro. And these scans also show that her getting beat up by kagura is not a low end feat considering her immense power and skillset.

He did not cut the door alone because he didn't need to. Look at the steel, he cuts it like pie. Now that is not even his strongest slash. Kagura by no means is bad but by no means does she compare to Zoro. The durability that Erza takes is low compare to the amount Zoro can take and he never uses armor. Erza won't be able to block Zoro's slash as he can use Haki and read her movement. Pre time skip durability shown on this video is more then Erza could handle. Also look at how fast that slash was and how injured he already is.

#64 Posted by DeathHero61 (6398 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: He had someone who was around his skill level helping him so its not surprising that the door got cut down that easily. And if you look at the last scan, she acheived a physical feat that i never seen zoro even come close to achieving, and it was barely a full powered swing. combine her speed and that power and she would be zoro's biggest nightmare. So yes she does compare. And take along with the fact that all the durability feats i showed you are within the same arc, which means all the pain she had from previous fights including the injuries and exasperation from fighting the 100 demons, along with kagura's and minerva's attacks. Oh please, her durability definitely compares. Nothing you showed me proved that Zoro could compare to the feats i showed you. Her durability still stands and her skills in combat are still a factor. I'll say it again, durability and combat skill will matter.

#65 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: He had someone who was around his skill level helping him so its not surprising that the door got cut down that easily. And if you look at the last scan, she acheived a physical feat that i never seen zoro even come close to achieving, and it was barely a full powered swing. combine her speed and that power and she would be zoro's biggest nightmare. So yes she does compare. And take along with the fact that all the durability feats i showed you are within the same arc, which means all the pain she had from previous fights including the injuries and exasperation from fighting the 100 demons, along with kagura's and minerva's attacks. Oh please, her durability definitely compares. Nothing you showed me proved that Zoro could compare to the feats i showed you. Her durability still stands and her skills in combat are still a factor. I'll say it again, durability and combat skill will matter.

You never seen One Piece? Do you have any idea of how much damage that is? Also Zoro would dodge that and slash Kagura. Erza can't defeat a dragon, Gildarts coudln't either, he lost a leg and an arm. Zoro cut a dragons head off.

Here are the straw hats 10 vs 100,000 fishman like not giving a damn. : P

Also Zoro wanted to take on more then 50,000 fishman like it was a piece of cake but Luffy decided to use his conquerors haki so there were roughly just 50,000 fishman left and sanji wants to take 30,000 to out do Zoro. He doesn't need help. Last time I check that is a lot more then 100.

Here is him stopping Neptune like nothing.

Here is him fighting completely blind. Also slashes that guys sword like nothing.

There is just nothing Erza can do to beat Zoro. I can keep going if you like, Zoro is just too much for Erza.

#66 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyutoryuu = Game Over.

#67 Edited by DeathHero61 (6398 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

@deathhero61 said:

You never seen One Piece? Do you have any idea of how much damage that is? Also Zoro would dodge that and slash Kagura. Erza can't defeat a dragon, Gildarts coudln't either, he lost a leg and an arm. Zoro cut a dragons head off.

Here are the straw hats 10 vs 100,000 fishman like not giving a damn. : P

Also Zoro wanted to take on more then 50,000 fishman like it was a piece of cake but Luffy decided to use his conquerors haki so there were roughly just 50,000 fishman left and sanji wants to take 30,000 to out do Zoro. He doesn't need help. Last time I check that is a lot more then 100.

Here is him stopping Neptune like nothing.

Here is him fighting completely blind. Also slashes that guys sword like nothing.

There is just nothing Erza can do to beat Zoro. I can keep going if you like, Zoro is just too much for Erza.

1.I have seen one piece, nothing you stated tells me that erza's durability does not matter. And you are telling me, he would dodge a point blank attack like that? proof? Because based on current showcases, he is not dodging that. And you do know that all those fishmen were fodders? and that the 100 monsters were far stronger? and would easily be beaten by FT characters? Hell gildarts could solo the people you shown. And if i recall correctly, the dragon the FT mages faced were 10x more powerful than that fodder dragon from one piece. Hell all dragons were more powerful than that one in FT..... multi-city block busters, potential island busters..... i really don't know how a artificial dragon that could not survive getting cut could compare to the dragons in FT. Kagura, who i showed you was known for her physical strength, stated that a dragon's skin was too tough for her to break through. Please, just please tell me how that dragon from punk hazard compares to the dragons of FT. I have to hear this. Because one of the strongest dragons in the series, shrugged off, laxus's erza's juvia's gray's lucy's spirits, gajeel, evergreen, and a few other characters combined attacks like it was nothing. Thats exactly why gildarts was the only one cowering in fear because he knew of its power. Another dragon's scales in FT is made of living adamantium.(which based on the this specific events in this arc of the series, its obvious its harder than erza's adamantium armor.)

The feat of him stopping neptune is not a big deal in comparison to clashing with another foe with such power that a island is destroyed in the process. Or blocking a blow powerful enough to destroy multiple city blocks with so much ease with not even a full swing. and at the same time tanking that attack with no armor.(take note, erza already has shitloads of wounds, from previous battles, and her wounds from the duration of the battle with kagura. then she has to take that attack point blank?) Plus depending on her swords she could achieve the same feat zoro did in the last video.

It seems to be backward, sorry about that.

#68 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 I am done posting feats for Zoro as I have more then enough proof. Has Erza killed a dragon no, when they fought mini dragons she coudln't do anything, I know she was injured too. Also I am not the only one that thinks that Zoro wins, you are the only one that seems to think that Erza wins. All the damage that Zoro takes, and all the damage that Luffy takes, Erza doesn't come close. If you think Erza has more durability you must be on denial, this is all pre time skip, just imagine what his durability is now, I couldn't find the episodes to post but t watch the Thriller Bark (Episodes starting 351 until you reach the end.

#69 Posted by BlackLegRaph (676 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: I'm just gonna step in to say a few things with no intention of being mean:

1) Zoro cut one side of the door & the other swordsman cut the other. I thought that was pretty clear.

2) Erza facing the 100 monsters and fighting Minerva & Kagura took place on different days. She had lots of time to recuperate & went to a spa in between too.

While i don't think fighting Erza will be easy for Zoro, i do believe Zoro has the much better durability, especially since he tanks hits without armour & we are yet to see Erza do much of that. I also don't think any of her armour can hold up to Zoro's cut.

#70 Posted by Ostyo (7820 posts) - - Show Bio

Erza wins by PIS, Zoro wins with skill.

#71 Edited by DarkRaiden (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

@deathhero61 I am done posting feats for Zoro as I have more then enough proof. Has Erza killed a dragon no, when they fought mini dragons she coudln't do anything, I know she was injured too. Also I am not the only one that thinks that Zoro wins, you are the only one that seems to think that Erza wins. All the damage that Zoro takes, and all the damage that Luffy takes, Erza doesn't come close. If you think Erza has more durability you must be on denial, this is all pre time skip, just imagine what his durability is now, I couldn't find the episodes to post but t watch the Thriller Bark (Episodes starting 351 until you reach the end.

That....that is just terrible logic and really nonsensical as a way to determine who wins. For one thing, Dragons in Fairy Tail are the top of the top tier. That's like saying because Erza beat Kagura the supposed #1 Swordsman in the world, that she's better than Zoro because he still hasn't beaten Mihawk, the #1 swordsman in his world.

After looking at everything, and current Fairy Tail chapters, I need to know one thing, how fast is Zoro clocked at officially/unofficially?

This, to me, determines if he can win. Erza can match him in strength, durability, skill, and destructive power IMO, with her armor giving her a slight edge (besides strength where Zoro gets a slight edge), so speed is the deciding factor to me. With slow people like Wendy and Lucy dodging Sniper rounds, That'd make Erza pretty fast so I need to know exactly how fast Zoro is to see if he can even win this.

#72 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: I already put a speed feat video on the first page and on this page. He can slash a fish man underwater without getting scratch, Zoro speed is a lot higher then Erza. He can also dodge lasers. Just scroll up and go back a page to look at the speed feats. He can also lift a building.

#73 Posted by GhostRavage (8955 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro is at best Supersonic... Nothing close to Luffy. For people saying he is hypersonic is why most of people here think One Piece is overrated. While Zoro doesn't move at Luffy's speed, his skill and Haki (2 types, Observation and in Punk's Hazard he managed to show some degree of Conqueror's Haki which is intimidation while fighting the Harpy) he can keep up with Luffy's speed... But that doesn't mean he can move as fast as Luffy.

#74 Edited by DarkRaiden (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

@darkraiden: I already put a speed feat video on the first page and on this page. He can slash a fish man underwater without getting scratch, Zoro speed is a lot higher then Erza. He can also dodge lasers. Just scroll up and go back a page to look at the speed feats. He can also lift a building.

I don't really do videos. Especially since half the time I can't even if I wanted to. Anime/videos don't ever give an accurate representation of how fast anyone is. People in Bleach, Naruto, DBZ, YYH, etc. all look the same speed via videos. And he doesn't dodge actual lightspeed lasers, making the feat useless and speculation.

#75 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

I don't really do videos. Especially since half the time I can't even if I wanted to. Anime/videos don't ever give an accurate representation of how fast anyone is. People in Bleach, Naruto, DBZ, YYH, etc. all look the same speed via videos. And he doesn't dodge actual lightspeed lasers, making the feat useless and speculation.

I have posted videos and scans although mostly videos for speed. Videos are easier to tell what the character is doing at times. Such as jutsus/techniques you may not like using them but they are done to represent the Manga itself if you choose to not accept them then that is you being picky about it. Also how do light speed lasers work on your perspective to be exact? Because the lasers that I tend to see in videos as soon as they charge up and shoot reach the destination at the same time they shoot/explode is not like there is a delay besides when they are charging them. Also the length of a laser =/= speed of the laser. It only equals how far a laser gets at a certain power. You saying that laser beam is not as fast as light speed is wrong as it is light and no other way to define light, is like saying when you turn on a light bulb the light it emits doesn't equal light speed because i took a while to flip the switch. BTW here is a perfect example of how lasers are used in the One Piece Anime.

#76 Posted by DarkRaiden (7250 posts) - - Show Bio
@light47 said:

@darkraiden said:

@light47 said:

I have posted videos and scans although mostly videos for speed. Videos are easier to tell what the character is doing at times. Such as jutsus/techniques you may not like using them but they are done to represent the Manga itself if you choose to not accept them then that is you being picky about it. Also how do light speed lasers work on your perspective to be exact? Because the lasers that I tend to see in videos as soon as they charge up and shoot reach the destination at the same time they shoot/explode is not like there is a delay besides when they are charging them. Also the length of a laser =/= speed of the laser. It only equals how far a laser gets at a certain power. You saying that laser beam is not as fast as light speed is wrong as it is light and no other way to define light, is like saying when you turn on a light bulb the light it emits doesn't equal light speed because i took a while to flip the switch. BTW here is a perfect example of how lasers are used in the One Piece Anime.

Those 'lasers' were really slow. They literally took seconds to reach their destination. Not close to lightspeed at all. Using the video. Lasers in fiction aren't lightspeed unless stated to be so. Period. There's too much discrepancy with Captain America and Spider-man dodging them too often.

#77 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Not sure what 'lasers' you are seen. They charge that takes seconds but when they shoot, they shoot instantly.

#78 Posted by DarkRaiden (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

@darkraiden: Not sure what 'lasers' you are seen. They charge that takes seconds but when they shoot, they shoot instantly.

Maybe point them out to me, because from what I saw, those were about as slow as shuriken from naruto.

#79 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

Maybe point them out to me, because from what I saw, those were about as slow as shuriken from naruto.

0:16 he charges it up then instant shot to the ground. Iron Man style.

#80 Posted by DarkRaiden (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

@darkraiden said:

@light47 said:

Exactly....Iron Man style. Not even fast. In fact it looked a bit slower. Iron Man's lasers are nowhere near lightspeed. Those were in fact slow.

#81 Posted by Cooldes (4097 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: OMG that zoro video was amazing!!

i had completely forgotten about zoro's oath! "i will become stronger. if two swords isn't enough, I'LL USE THREE!!" wow i need to go back and rewatch early one piece...

#82 Posted by DeathHero61 (6398 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

"Has Erza killed a dragon no, when they fought mini dragons she coudln't do anything" i already explained that the dragon in one piece is fodder in comparison to the dragons in FT who are basically demi-gods.

"Also I am not the only one that thinks that Zoro wins, you are the only one that seems to think that Erza wins."

How is this in anyway relevant? millions agreed with hitlers ideals, does that make him right? no it doesn't.

"All the damage that Zoro takes, and all the damage that Luffy takes, Erza doesn't come close. If you think Erza has more durability you must be on denial, this is all pre time skip, just imagine what his durability is now"

I said erza is in the same level of durability. not better. you said it did not come close which is too absurd for me to agree with.in fact just go look over the scans cause im not going to go into detail on how ridiculous it is, that erza is not on zoro's level of durability when in the edolas arc she tanked backlashes of force that had enough power to destroy islands, and the insides of entire towers the size of a city block, she took attacks that were far more powerful than the attacks zoro took in if not equal then went to go fight hades. dear god after receiving so much pain from azuma's explosions(along with taking all the power of tenjirouma which has nearly limitless magic power.) She tanked(during the tournament arc, blocked) attacks that were on such high scale they plowed across a city. Her durability is way to high to be called low.

They are a little mixed up if not backwards so sorry about that.

And please don't forget that she tanked the link magic of laxus's thunder lacrima. All of them together would destroy magnolia, she tanked 200 hundred of them which is the majority of them when just taking one could endanger one's life.

Luffy is immune to physical attacks due to his rubber physiology, most of the "pain" he received were physical attacks. so its hard to scale all that unless luffy has a limit to physical immunity.

"And imagine his durability now"

OH SO THATS WHY YOU IGNORED BASICALLY EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT DURABILITY NOW. ASSUMPTIONS AND IMPLICATIONS AND POWERSCALING WELL HOW ABOUT THAT?

There is too many factors on erza;s side that give her the win along with her speed,durability, and massive strength and fire power.

#83 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@light47 said:

@darkraiden said:

@light47 said:

Exactly....Iron Man style. Not even fast. In fact it looked a bit slower. Iron Man's lasers are nowhere near lightspeed. Those were in fact slow.

*facepalm*

@cooldes said:

@light47: OMG that zoro video was amazing!!

i had completely forgotten about zoro's oath! "i will become stronger. if two swords isn't enough, I'LL USE THREE!!" wow i need to go back and rewatch early one piece...

haha I know those two videos are two of my favorites ones from Zoro that I have seen.

#84 Edited by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

@light47 said:

"Has Erza killed a dragon no, when they fought mini dragons she coudln't do anything" i already explained that the dragon in one piece is fodder in comparison to the dragons in FT who are basically demi-gods.

"Also I am not the only one that thinks that Zoro wins, you are the only one that seems to think that Erza wins."

How is this in anyway relevant? millions agreed with hitlers ideals, does that make him right? no it doesn't.

"All the damage that Zoro takes, and all the damage that Luffy takes, Erza doesn't come close. If you think Erza has more durability you must be on denial, this is all pre time skip, just imagine what his durability is now"

I said erza is in the same level of durability. not better. you said it did not come close which is too absurd for me to agree with.in fact just go look over the scans cause im not going to go into detail on how ridiculous it is, that erza is not on zoro's level of durability when in the edolas arc she tanked backlashes of force that had enough power to destroy islands, and the insides of entire towers the size of a city block, she took attacks that were far more powerful than the attacks zoro took in if not equal then went to go fight hades. dear god after receiving so much pain from azuma's explosions(along with taking all the power of tenjirouma which has nearly limitless magic power.) She tanked(during the tournament arc, blocked) attacks that were on such high scale they plowed across a city. Her durability is way to high to be called low.

They are a little mixed up if not backwards so sorry about that.

And please don't forget that she tanked the link magic of laxus's thunder lacrima. All of them together would destroy magnolia, she tanked 200 hundred of them which is the majority of them when just taking one could endanger one's life.

Luffy is immune to physical attacks due to his rubber physiology, most of the "pain" he received were physical attacks. so its hard to scale all that unless luffy has a limit to physical immunity.

"And imagine his durability now"

OH SO THATS WHY YOU IGNORED BASICALLY EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT DURABILITY NOW. ASSUMPTIONS AND IMPLICATIONS AND POWERSCALING WELL HOW ABOUT THAT?

There is too many factors on erza;s side that give her the win along with her speed,durability, and massive strength and fire power.

I told you she can't block Zoro's attack observation Haki. He can dodge her attacks. Sliced and diced. I watch Fairy Tail, I also read the manga right now the flame disappeared. I don't underestimate Fairy Tail/Erza I just know that One Piece/Zoro level is higher. There isn't anything Erza can do against Haki. None.

#85 Posted by DeathHero61 (6398 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: I'm just gonna step in to say a few things with no intention of being mean:

1) Zoro cut one side of the door & the other swordsman cut the other. I thought that was pretty clear.

2) Erza facing the 100 monsters and fighting Minerva & Kagura took place on different days. She had lots of time to recuperate & went to a spa in between too.

While i don't think fighting Erza will be easy for Zoro, i do believe Zoro has the much better durability, especially since he tanks hits without armour & we are yet to see Erza do much of that. I also don't think any of her armour can hold up to Zoro's cut.

1. irrelevant

2. the contestants only had a day or two to recuperate if IIRC so no, thats not enough to heal all the wounds and damage she received without a single hint or trace of fatigue or damage, and im pretty sure the spa was just for fanservice.(mainly due to the fact that all her wounds cuts bruises and scars disappeared, so i really cannot take that seriously unless hiro mashima says that erza has a healing factor of some sort.)

My argument about much better durability is up above.

Huh? what was that about never taking a hit without armor? oh and by the way its backwards.

Oh and here is more.

Scan 2-1: a complete clash of power Scan 3 and 6 her armor been broken through completely. Scan 5-4: she uses a armor that utilizes less protection in order for speed.
#86 Posted by DeathHero61 (6398 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: Alright instead of repeating it, tell me why erza cannot block?

#87 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

I explained it to you how it works. Show me that Erza can fight against precog skill.

#88 Edited by KenshiroFistofWrath (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

@durability

She gets hurt by some rocks falling on her..Zoro in his fight with Mr.1 gets covered by whole buildings and nothing happened and that was PRE timeskip. On Thriller BarK added to his own damage, he tooks in ALL the damage Luffy received and still stands (again PRE timeskip). I don´t talk about swordmanship, overall skill, haki, dodging etc - but durability wise, how can someone who read One Piece and Fairy Tail can say that they are on the same level when its pretty clear that Zoro is more than one level above Ezra. Zoro is a durability MONSTER.

#89 Posted by DeathHero61 (6398 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

@durability

She gets hurt by some rocks falling on her..Zoro in his fight with Mr.1 gets covered by whole buildings and nothing happened and that was PRE timeskip. On Thriller BarK added to his own damage, he tooks in ALL the damage Luffy received and still stands (again PRE timeskip). I don´t talk about swordmanship, overall skill, haki, dodging etc - but durability wise, how can someone who read One Piece and Fairy Tail can say that they are on the same level when its pretty clear that Zoro is more than one level above Ezra. Zoro is a durability MONSTER.

..... That is such a low end feat its not even funny.

#90 Edited by DeathHero61 (6398 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: Do you have proof its on luffy's or other haki users who SHOWN THEIR SKILL WITH OBSERVATION HAKI! levels?

Plus its up to the user of observation haki to still dodge it. Its like spiderman's spidey sense. Its still up to the user to dodge it.

Now i get what you are trying to say. If erza tries to dodge one way zoro will already know right? can you show me proof of any observation haki user using precog this way?

Edit: Oh and by the way, those amvs for zoro are god level amazing, especially the one called need to be stronger.

#91 Edited by KenshiroFistofWrath (359 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathhero61 said:

@kenshirofistofwrath said:

@deathhero61 said:

@durability

and your point is? She blocked that attack and got only hurt a little - i doesn´t matter what the attack did afterwards. If she had blocked it with her body THAT would be impressive. And her durability without blocking is low as hell, as you can tell by her leg after getting hit by some rocks. I don´t like Zoro or One Piece in the first place and i don´t care who is winning but its pretty clear that Zoro durability wise > Ezra.

@haki: Deathhero61 is right - Zoro can sense other people with Kenbunshoku Haki but it was never shown that he mastered it to such a degree to use it for precog like Luffy and even if he could use it for precog (which he has never done till now), as Deathhero61 mentioned it doesn´t work in such a way that you see what your enenmy is doing, it lets you see imminent attacks against you.

#92 Edited by Cooldes (4097 posts) - - Show Bio

@kenshirofistofwrath: @deathhero61: i'm not butting in on this, but that IS how kenbunshoku haki works. rewatch skypia, bubbleman does an excellent job of explaining it, and enel does a great job of showcasing it.

kenbunshoku is really just complete spiritual awareness, precog is just a perk granted by this complete awareness.

#93 Edited by Ratava (3884 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be a great fight. I think in pure swordmanship skill Zoro is above Erza whereas she has more versatility against specific enemies due to her equips. Durability for me Zoro > Ezra, the unblocked hit from Mihawks "Black Sword", his fight against Mr.1, all the damage in Thriller Bark at the end topped by additionaly taking Luffys. Especially post timeskip Zoro takes this.

#94 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

@deathhero61 said:

@durability

and your point is? She blocked that attack and got only hurt a little - i doesn´t matter what the attack did afterwards. If she had blocked it with her body THAT would be impressive. And her durability without blocking is low as hell, as you can tell by her leg after getting hit by some rocks. I don´t like Zoro or One Piece in the first place and i don´t care who is winning but its pretty clear that Zoro durability wise > Ezra.

@haki: Deathhero61 is right - Zoro can sense other people with Kenbunshoku Haki but it was never shown that he mastered it to such a degree to use it for precog like Luffy and even if he could use it for precog (which he has never done till now), as Deathhero61 mentioned it doesn´t work in such a way that you see what your enenmy is doing, it lets you see imminent attacks against you.

He actually has used it perfectly with his eyes closed on the first video he doesn't really care he just dodges it and stops them with his sword. Here are the videos if you don't believe me he uses precog.

He little fights blind here without even caring. He doesn't even feel like its a challenge.

Only, Luffy/Zoro/Sanji can use Haki.

#95 Edited by KenshiroFistofWrath (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47 said:

@deathhero61 said:

@deathhero61 said:

@durability

He actually has used it perfectly with his eyes closed on the first video he doesn't really care he just dodges it and stops them with his sword. Here are the videos if you don't believe me he uses precog.

He little fights blind here without even caring. He doesn't even feel like its a challenge.

Only, Luffy/Zoro/Sanji can use Haki.

There is only one little problem. In the manga Zoro never used his sword to block nor evaded those attack with any sign of haki.

and Nuru is a filler character. So unless Zoro uses haki precog in a fight we cannot assume that he has mastered it to such a degree that he can use it.

@cooldes said:

@kenshirofistofwrath: @deathhero61: i'm not butting in on this, but that IS how kenbunshoku haki works. rewatch skypia, bubbleman does an excellent job of explaining it, and enel does a great job of showcasing it.

kenbunshoku is really just complete spiritual awareness, precog is just a perk granted by this complete awareness.

even Silver says you have to Master it to use it to the full extend. So unless Zoro has shown to be able to use the precog aspect of Kenbunshoku Haki its only an assumptuon that he can use it.

#96 Posted by hulk_post_absolute_power (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Erza destroys zoro.

First lets not forget Ezra's swords are all enchanted. Rule of thumb magic swords beat ordinary swords. Meaning there is a high chance that zoro can't cut any of her wepons. This takes away zoro most usefu givenl advantage.next unlike zoro erza is use to fighting giant creatures with more power and has marvel level super strength as seen from her first appearance. She has many suits to deal with any stall she may face and honestly the only time she loses is when she acts like natsu. now zoro dose have an inhuman level of endurance and will but so dose his opponent. Erza dose have a mental advantages over zoro as evident from there fights in there relative series. Zoro normal strategy is cut it til I get through (almost as bad as kenpachi). Its again a simple rule of thumb . Magical master swordsman beats power up master swordsman. Erza 6/10 times lol two times she got distracted by the tall buildings of a mondern city. (If location is not given its a mondern city)

#97 Posted by Cooldes (4097 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Posted by light47 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@kenshirofistofwrath: so you're saying that even though Mihawk trained Zoro, and Mihawk is only the strongest swordsman in the world if he doesn't know Haki would be really stupid. Also knowing Zoro's potential of training level he did not master it? You're underestimating him. He uses intimidation Haki on a dragon, there hasn't been a reason he hasn't master it which is ridiculous also when he is fighting Monet he knows exactly where she is, so unless there is another skill where you can tell where your enemy is in a middle of a blizzard that is on observation Haki which I don't think there is he has mastered it.

He almost makes it a dragon pass out with intimidation Haki but then again it was a freaking dragon.

#99 Posted by KenshiroFistofWrath (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@light47: Nice scans - but whats your point? I don´t question that Zoro has Kenbunshoku Haki or Busoshoku Haki. You are right, he trained with Mihawk and i am sure that Mihawk showed him the haki-basics, but that has nothing do to with the fact that Zoro never showed any precog with his Kenbunshoku Haki. That he can use his Kenbu to sense poeple is clear since the Fishman arc but that is not the same as to use it for precog. As Silver mentioned you have to master it to use it to the full extend. Even in the future i don´t think that we will see Zoro using haki precog because that is not his style and Oda mentioned in an SBS(71) that he will mainly specialize in Busoshoku in opposition to Sanji who will specialize in Kenbunshoku. So unless he clearly shows precog in the manga its all speculation and not usable as a feat.

#100 Posted by TheUltimateFusion (251 posts) - - Show Bio

are you people serious Zoro rapes this is a stomp. Erza is good in her own right I love both mangas alot but you have to accept facts when battles like this come up Zoro doesn't even need haki for this fight pre time skip will take this easy.

Skip to 2:05 that is one of Zoro pre time skip speed feats much above Erza currently

The kind of durability that Zoro has is never seen in current anime any more. Like this is unbelievable durability just insane and Erza CAN NOT dish out that kind of damage and kill him and this is pre.

I can pull up more feats from current Zoro if you like but I just think it's pointless to put Erza in this kind of situation where she can't win.