@ttino2: Yes plus Zoro would be harder to beat

Anyway make Zaraki Pre Shikaiand it will be more fair

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Killer Bee is more than skilled enough to hold his own against Zoro with a sword. But in terms of speed and brute strength, he easily rivals both his opponents with chakra.

ttino2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killer Bee is more than skilled enough to hold his own against Zoro with a sword. But in terms of speed and brute strength, he easily rivals both his opponents with chakra.

Pretty much this. And he can take out erza before she wises up and uses better armors suited for bee.

ttino2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ttino2

@lowlaville: @deathhero61: even with nakama power?.......but hasn't erza shown some PIS strength or that still isn't enough?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ttino2 said:

@lowlaville: @deathhero61: even with nakama power?.......but hasn't erza shown some PIS strength or that still isn't enough?

Oh screw off with that nakama crap.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lowlaville

@ttino2 said:

Oh that city level piercing strike? Hah.. nah. Bee is just faster than Erza. He can kill her with a pencil...

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ttino2:

Kenny solos

Killer bee version 2 chakra cloak could solo

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adding current Kenni is just unfair. lmao I don't think even Erza or Zoro can actually cut Kenpachi, even if he allows it.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

ttino2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: @lowlaville: but whats funny is that I made a post about zoro and killer Bee and it resulted in zoro winning unless bee used his hacibi form

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ttino2 said:

@deathhero61: @lowlaville: but whats funny is that I made a post about zoro and killer Bee and it resulted in zoro winning unless bee used his hacibi form

Most of them didn't really know Bee that well anyway. And people were still arguing that bee could stomp him anyway in cloak forms on other threads.(yes zoro vs killerbee has been done before.)

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Marshall_Long

Ken solos.

GrafD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GrafD

they can only win if bee can you biju power and kenpach is pre Shikailand with his eye patch if not than its a mismatch team 2 stomps to hard

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grafd said:

they can only win if bee can you biju power and kenpach is pre Shikailand with his eye patch if not than its a mismatch team 2 stomps to hard

English. Do you speak it?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@colliderz: @lowlaville: @cjdavis103:

Kenny solos

hey guys, can someone of you three tell me the greatness of Zoro. Ive watched the series, earlyseries, but I dont see him that great. Could you guys PM me your thoughts on Zoro

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: Zoro is good but Kenny is stronger

I could see keny enjoying his fight with both of them

Avatar image for _c0micfansupreme_
_C0micFanSupreme_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 either one could solo especially kenpachi

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DarkRaiden

Zoro and Erza easily solo Bee, not sure of what Kenpachi can do nowadays but I'm sure Erza has some BS armor for it.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I am going to have a CaV with Zoro. I can tag you when its over if you want

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: He destroyed a meteor that was going to blow up the soul society.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: solo? I don't see them having the reaction speed to match Bee. Despite his absurdly stupid rapping personality, he is sharp and fast enough to react to Minato's FTG technique, two steps ahead of Raikage A. He can keep up with and prove it hard on Mangekyou Sharingan, something thats on the level of observation Haki when it comes to predicting physical movement of the body.

I see them beating Bee if the two of them team up 2 vs 1, but there's no way either Zoro or Erza is beating Bee 1 vs 1.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol. you fell for it. Zoro isn't solo'ing bee in his dreams.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: solo? I don't see them having the reaction speed to match Bee. Despite his absurdly stupid rapping personality, he is sharp and fast enough to react to Minato's FTG technique, two steps ahead of Raikage A. He can keep up with and prove it hard on Mangekyou Sharingan, something thats on the level of observation Haki when it comes to predicting physical movement of the body.

I see them beating Bee if the two of them team up 2 vs 1, but there's no way either Zoro or Erza is beating Bee 1 vs 1.

Bee's not faster than A. Also reacting to FTG isn't that impressive. That's basically street level speed.

Far as I can tell, both Zoro and Erza are as fast, if not much faster, than Bee. Also MS sharingan doesn't predict anything. That's normal sharingan and that's just based off of chakra movement/muscle movement. It couldn't even keep up with A that well.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Team one since is not current kenny and no transformation killer b. Both Erza and Zoro have city busting feat and have more firepower thatn team two. They should take it. And kenny had been cut by weaker attack than erza and zoro so yeah they can win.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lowlaville

@darkraiden: looks like prediction to me.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And your assumption is the method of perception somehow falsifies, what exactly?

I do hope you have an explanation where you said FTG is street level speed. lol And you need to quantify A's speed for a supporting argument in your favor. As it stands B > A > Sasuke in speed and reaction. This is proved with B beating Sasuke. B can achieve the same speed as cloak mode Naruto, but is only slower due to his lack of sensing abilities. Therefore. your notion completely baffles me. At the very least, what A faced was a Sasuke that had not quite mastered or fully awakened his EMS.

@jgames: The definition of how strong an attack in Bleach is not determined by the range of the blast. Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou is not more than a building block buster, but he can cut people with city+ durability like nothing.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Pretty sure when he turned 1 tail, his chakra was too wild/unpredictable for Sasuke which nullified his 'predictions'. Point is it's body reading which isn't prediction.

And as far as we know:

A>Sasuke, Bee>=Sasuke. Bee hasn't shown speed to dodge Amaterasu, A has. Bee was being blocked and matched by Sasuke for a while, A was blitzing him. And never ever has anything said MS predicts better than normal sharingan. Ever.

FTG isn't street leve btw, reacting to teleporters is. Street levelers do it all the time.

A has speed feats that >Bee.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Wait is he saying the Sharingan isn't a precog ability? They kinda emphasized that it was with Lee vs Sasuke so I don't see what the argument is....

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Pretty sure when he turned 1 tail, his chakra was too wild/unpredictable for Sasuke which nullified his 'predictions'. Point is it's body reading which isn't prediction.

And as far as we know:

A>Sasuke, Bee>=Sasuke. Bee hasn't shown speed to dodge Amaterasu, A has. Bee was being blocked and matched by Sasuke for a while, A was blitzing him. And never ever has anything said MS predicts better than normal sharingan. Ever.

FTG isn't street leve btw, reacting to teleporters is. Street levelers do it all the time.

I don't know what you are reading but in no way does Sasuke even think about Bee or the Raikage as he stomps them. He would crush them both in seconds.

Also Kenpachi is more than enough for current Zoro even pre meteor crushing feats. Erza is by far the weakest one here and has never shown anything on the level that these guys are at except beating those 100 guys during the tournament. She isnt near fast enough nor strong enough to compete with any of these guys. Once Zoro is dead team 2 rolls.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

And as far as we know:

I don't know what you are reading but in no way does Sasuke even think about Bee or the Raikage as he stomps them. He would crush them both in seconds.

Also Kenpachi is more than enough for current Zoro even pre meteor crushing feats. Erza is by far the weakest one here and has never shown anything on the level that these guys are at except beating those 100 guys during the tournament. She isnt near fast enough nor strong enough to compete with any of these guys. Once Zoro is dead team 2 rolls.

Talking about when sasuke DID fight A and Bee.....and he was easily stomped by both of them. But A stomped harder. Plus Sasuke doesn't have the speed or firepower to beat them even now.

As for Kenpachi being >Zoro....idk. Zoro was lifting buildings and cutting through steel Pre timeskip. I can only assume he's gotten better and that should be enough.

Erza's not weak at all. She's island busted, she's survived all kinds of attacks, she's not even slow either. Like I said before, her or Zoro end Bee then I don't know too much about Kenpachi.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lowlaville

@darkraiden:

Implying A is street level

> fallacy

You need to show a form of relativity with regular teleportation and the FTG technique with the speed and reaction ability of the concerned individuals with that of Minato and Tobirama outside of their teleportation and FTG technique to suffice for any credibility. Otherwise, your argument is just dead as stone. Simple comparison is just vague and essentially a fallacy in itself, a simple ploy derived to plot an argument off course.

Sasuke could still react to the cloaked Naruto. The only problem was, the chakra had a will of its own and moved on its own. So your assumption is an entire fallacy. Sasuke himself said he could react to Naruto, not the coak itself.

No Caption Provided

And this was a pre skip Sasuke who can keep up with a version 1 Jinchurikki mode. Certainly, Sasuke can predict movement, and Bee offsetted, by himself, this kind of prediction speed.

You would be well to remember that Observation Haki has a big flaw. Sheer speed can overcome it.

No Caption Provided

On the other hand, Sasuke never said he could not predict Naruto's movements. He was either too slow to react or a form of ploy outmaneuvered him. This is easily shown in Lee's first encounter and Naruto's cloak mode.

So uh... no; Sharingan predicts the movements of whoever he is facing.

The better a Sharingan, the better the prediction speed and quality.

With just a single tomoe, he was barely making out Haku's movement speed. With a second tomoe, his reaction increased to a level of kimimaru in base. With the 3rd tomoe, he could easily react to Kyuubi rage and Kyuubi Rage + cloak mode Naruto pre skip. All this points out to the fact that:

- EMS > Sharingan
- Sharingan >= Observation Haki
- Bee > Zoro and Erza in reaction speed

Keeping up with Naruto makes Bee on par with Naruto's own speed who is an easy lightning+ timer.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: As Raiden pointed out, we are discussing about specific instances.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@boschepg: I am going to have a CaV with Zoro. I can tag you when its over if you want

plez do

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Scandy

@lowlaville said:

@darkraiden:

You would be well to remember that Observation Haki has a big flaw. Sheer speed can overcome it.

No Caption Provided

On the other hand, Sasuke never said he could not predict Naruto's movements. He was either too slow to react or a form of ploy outmaneuvered him.

-Sharingan >= Observation Haki

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Reading comprehension lowlaville,did you leave it somewhere?

Almost every pre-cog ability in fiction cant avoid blitz if the speed is sufficient.That includes OH and sharingan.Next you're gonna tell me Sharingan can react to MFTL speeds lol.

They both have advantages and disadvantages.I would take OH over sharingan any time of the week but thats me.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy said:

@darkraiden said:

And as far as we know:

Talking about when sasuke DID fight A and Bee.....and he was easily stomped by both of them. But A stomped harder. Plus Sasuke doesn't have the speed or firepower to beat them even now.

As for Kenpachi being >Zoro....idk. Zoro was lifting buildings and cutting through steel Pre timeskip. I can only assume he's gotten better and that should be enough.

Erza's not weak at all. She's island busted, she's survived all kinds of attacks, she's not even slow either. Like I said before, her or Zoro end Bee then I don't know too much about Kenpachi.

Ok idk if you are trolling about Sasuke or just haven't read in a while but he can teleport now and is fast and powerful enough to hit both kagura and SOSP Madara which neither Bee nor A could do in their wildest dreams.

Also neither Zoro nor Erza has ever Island busted ever. Acnologia is the only one in fairy tail to island bust and only WB has done it in OP. I have no idea where you're getting this stuff from but Zoro has shown us nothing that makes us believe he's even a city buster in one attack. Luffy's strongest attack has only destroyed a old sunken large wooden ship which is not nearly city busting.

Erza also has no speed feats on the level of Naruto or Bleach. The fastest person in FT is barely hypersonic so there is no way she's keeping up with these guys who can dodge lightning.

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Scandy

@roronuffy said:

@darkraiden said:

@roronuffy said:

@darkraiden said:

And as far as we know:

. Luffy's strongest attack has only destroyed a old sunken large wooden ship which is not nearly city busting.

Yes,Wood capable of surviving 10,000 psi for 800 years and does this to rock without breaking or getting a scratch.

No Caption Provided

Lol at Luffy not being city level.But thats a discussion for another time.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lowlaville

@scandy: Well I'll be damned. You failed to account to the actual context in this discussion. The users nor the characters being crisscrossed has shown MFTL speed to say you have any relevancy in your post. XD

Don't care whether you prefer Haki or not. I sort of already know you do.

No Caption Provided

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scandy said:

@roronuffy said:

@darkraiden said:

@roronuffy said:

@darkraiden said:

And as far as we know:

. Luffy's strongest attack has only destroyed a old sunken large wooden ship which is not nearly city busting.

Yes,Wood capable of surviving 10,000 psi for 800 years and does this to rock without breaking or getting a scratch.

No Caption Provided

Lol at Luffy not being city level.But thats a discussion for another time.

I hope you can prove this.

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

:/........Cut the crap lowlaville.You implied by your post that speed cant overcome sharingan pre-cog when thats not true and was contradicted in the series itself.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lowlaville

@scandy said:

@lowlaville:

:/........Cut the crap lowlaville.You implied by your post that speed cant overcome sharingan pre-cog when thats not true and was contradicted in the series itself.

lol?

My only implication was that you failed to take into account what I was dealing with. See, I did not directly imply Sharingan cannot be overcome. And I did not imply that. What i did imply on was that Observation Haki has a descriptive panel feat of being overcome. Rest is common knowledge. Whether or not you can see something coming, you can't actually avoid it. Not without relative speed.

I mentioned more than once how Lee overcame Sasuke, and the fact is, Sasuke could see Lee's movement coming at his way, but he could not react to it in time. That flaw on the same level however was remedied as Sasuke's sharingan evolved. The concept however is still applicable even in narutoverse. Someone faster (such as Bee) can still overcome Sasuke.

My advice to you, please read the concerning arguments before making a rushed conclusion. I had all the material to contradict your post, where I had none of what you thought I was implying.

Peace, and calm down. Thanks.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ken-chan solos.

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Scandy

@lowlaville:

The boat has been there since the void century.

But thats basically what im trying to convey lol.Both can be overcome with sheer speed.The Boa sister could also read his movements but not move.

Your citing speed as a flaw for OH when its the same for sharingan.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scandy said:

@lowlaville:

The boat has been there since the void century.

But thats basically what im trying to convey lol.Both can be overcome with sheer speed.

One crucial difference. The snake thing could read and not react. That's relative to the incomplete Sharingan and lack of personal speed on the part of Sasuke. If Sasuke or any other sharingan user is reading movement, its unlikely they can be blitzed. Not saying they can't. In essence, they can, but you would just need faster speed beyond Sharingan's capabilities. Haki on the other hand doesn't seem to rely on the ability of the perception itself, but the speed alone.

Sasuke proved handsomely that if he can read movement, he can react. I could challenge you to find opposing evidence.

As for Noah, I gotta call your post speculation. Unless you can provide in-manga statements, I call your post on it nothing.

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Scandy

@lowlaville:

So you mean the level of perception haki gives you is universal constant in OP?

This can easily be proven to be false.Fujitora's CoO is good enough to detect the movements of the clouds and Rayleigh can sense that there were 500 beasts stronger than Luffy before their training.

While Aisa didn't even know what was going on the battlefield a bit away and Enel failed to detect Luffy inside Nola.Sanji was also struggling to find the torso of Kinemon iirc.

Regarding the boat,Joy boy built it 800 years ago and promised to bring them up.But he had to leave and promised to come back.It has been on the sea floor since then.Read the wiki if you want info.