Rook/Drizzt v Legolas/Tauriel v Jack Frost/Bunnymund

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 owie  Moderator

Jack Frost and Bunnymund (the Easter Bunny) from Rise of the Guardians vs Legolas and Tauriel (Hobbit) vs Rook (Ben 10) and Drizzt (D&D)

Jack, Bunnymund, Legolas, and Tauriel are the movie versions.

For this battle, Jack can use his wind-based flight and can freeze by touch with his staff, but cannot use area freeze attacks or distance freeze attacks. The other combatants are capable of seeing him. He can use his wind-based flight. Bunnymund has his boomerangs and explosive eggs, and can use his teleportational holes, but can not call on his army of little eggs.

Legolas and Tauriel are both armed with two short swords, a bow, and unlimited arrows.

Rook has his multi-weapon (the "proto-tool"). Drizzt has his magicswords and bracers of blinding strike, but has normal armor and does not have Guenhwyvar.

Battle takes place in Banff national park in Alberta, starting 50' apart, with all teams fighting each other at once.

All are bloodlusted. Win by any means except BFR.

Who wins and why?

Jack Frost
Jack Frost
Bunnymund
Bunnymund
Legolas and Tauriel
Legolas and Tauriel
Rook
Rook
Drizzt
Drizzt

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 owie  Moderator

We have six highly agile, acrobatic combatants here. I'd say they're all somewhere in the range between Cap and Spidey. And most are very fast as well.

Some advantages and disadvantages for each team, as I see them:

Jack Frost and Bunnymund: Jack is the only character who can fly, and he's perhaps the fastest and most agile. If he manages to touch anyone with his staff, they're pretty much automatically defeated by being frozen. But he has no ranged attack here, while almost everyone else does. And he has the least fighting skill by far. Bunnymund is also fast and agile, and is more of an experienced fighter. And he has the added benefit of being able to essentially teleport by jumping in and out of his instantly-created holes. He has boomerangs and exploding eggs (one of the only area-attack weapons in the fight), so he mostly has ranged but no close-up weapons.

Legolas and Turiel: They are both extremely fast and agile, and extremely experienced fighters. They have both ranged and close-up weapons. They are able to shoot their arrows very quickly and with a very high degree of accuracy. One of their benefits and disadvantages is that they both basically have the same abilities--double the rain of arrows, but not as much versatility as the other teams.

Rook and Drizzt: Rook is pretty agile (able to leap multiple stories), but is probably the least-fast out of the characters in my mind. He's a pretty skilled fighter. His real advantage is the versatility of his proto-tool, which can be used as a laser rifle, a bow to shoot energy arrows, a net gun, a grappling hook, an energy sword, a taser, an energy shield, and more, which he uses very effectively. Drizzt is extremely experienced and skilled. His bracers of Blinding Strike enable him to move at twice his normal speed, which is already fast. One of his swords provides him with a slight warning sense, and is magically sharp. The other is a frost sword that can protect against fire. Drizzt only has close-up, and no ranged, attacks. The two of them are probably the most experienced at fighting a range of foes, Rook fighting the highly random Ben-10 foes and Drizzt fighting a wide range of D&D monsters (which tend to be more varied than in LOTR).

So team 1 probably has the least experience, but the most mobility, and some dangerous attacks. Team 2 has the most combined experience, and lots of sharpshooting abilities, but little diversity. Team 3 has a mix of good ranged and close-up attacks, and experience fighting many kinds of opponents.

Who wins?

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@owie: remember the aoe attack from JF when Nightmare attacked the Guardians after Sandman's demise?? I think Jack would solo with that.

But I will give it to team3 for a solid majority.

good day

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 owie  Moderator

@owie: remember the aoe attack from JF when Nightmare attacked the Guardians after Sandman's demise?? I think Jack would solo with that.

But I will give it to team3 for a solid majority.

good day

Yeah, that area attack is what I was thinking of when I took it off the table for this thread. Jack is actually pretty tough, being as fast as he is, with those cold powers.

Out of curiosity, what about team 3 makes you think they would win?

mastermustard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By mastermustard

Drizzt has fought powerful casters and ranged opponents before. With his bracers of blinding strike worn as anklets he can close the distance quickly and once he's within slicing distance none of the other contenders (even all at once, I would think) would stand a chance. Legolas and Taurial are the most disadvantaged of the teams. Compared to many of the other characters they are lacking in speed and magical/technological gear. Jack Frost is the only obstacle in the way of a Drizzt/Rook team victory, but I'm confident that rook could run interference while Drizzt gets a shot lined up with Taulmaril The Heartseeker.

Overall, I think the Drizzt/Rook team would win 7/10 fights.