Ronin & DD vs Shang Chi & U.S. Agent

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By castleking

battle takes place in a water front empty ware house .

ronin(clint) and DD interrupt a cocaine drug smuggling operation. not realizing it was a joint operation stink with US and chinese government to catch traffickers an supply routes.

FBI/CIA and Interpol ppl run in and try to clean up the mess before everyone rabbits.

mayhem and panic ensues and shang and us agent are sent after the costume idiots who screwed up yrs of undercover work...

ko/kill CIS on. use of terrain and unknown variables.

DD & Ronin vs Shang chi & US agent

DD w/billyclubs Ronin w/chucks,sword and a bow 12 standard arrows.

shang chi w/chucks, bracelets and standard side arm 3 clips. US agent with standard gear shield and gun.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

what gear do they have

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Strafe Prower

Team 1
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By geraldthesloth

Team Two

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Team two.Ronin is the weak link.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Vance Astro said:
" Team two.Ronin is the weak link. "
I agree.
he needs to go back to being Hawkeye
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Team two.Ronin is the weak link. "
I agree. he needs to go back to being Hawkeye "
Now that I really think about it.I would rather him as Ronin.Hawkeye was cheap.Mr.Plot device.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Vance Astro said:
"Team two.Ronin is the weak link. "

How? Ronin has beat U.S. Agent before, and DD could beat Shang Chit.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WindCloud
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
How? Ronin has beat U.S. Agent before, and DD could beat Shang Chit. "
DD cannot beat Shang Chi.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@WindCloud said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
DD cannot beat Shang Chi. "
Yes he can. 

@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Ronin didn't beat U.S Agent..Hawkeye did.That was years ago.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@WindCloud said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Yes he can. 

@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Ronin didn't beat U.S Agent..Hawkeye did.That was years ago.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Vance Astro said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Ronin didn't beat U.S Agent..Hawkeye did.That was years ago. "

Same person diffrent costume. They have both gotten better, there is no proof that U.S. Agent has rose above clint in skill
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WindCloud
@Vance Astro said:
" @WindCloud said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Yes he can. 

No, he can't.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Same person diffrent costume. They have both gotten better, there is no proof that U.S. Agent has rose above clint in skill "
1.Ronin is more skilled than any version of Hawkeye. 
2.U.S Agent has better showings than Clint outside of West Coast Avengers.He's also a higher rated fighter and physically superior to Clint by miles.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Same person diffrent costume. They have both gotten better, there is no proof that U.S. Agent has rose above clint in skill "
1.Ronin is more skilled than any version of Hawkeye. 2.U.S Agent has better showings than Clint outside of West Coast Avengers.He's also a higher rated fighter and physically superior to Clint by miles. "

What ratings are you talking about? They are both 4s in the handbook if I remember correctly. Cling beats those physically superior to him all the time.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
1.Ronin is more skilled than any version of Hawkeye. 2.U.S Agent has better showings than Clint outside of West Coast Avengers.He's also a higher rated fighter and physically superior to Clint by miles. "
What ratings are you talking about? They are both 4s in the handbook if I remember correctly. Cling beats those physically superior to him all the time. "
I'm talking rated by characters not by the handbooks.Clint DOESN'T beat people who are physically superior all the time.Especially without a bunch of weapons.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
What ratings are you talking about? They are both 4s in the handbook if I remember correctly. Cling beats those physically superior to him all the time. "
I'm talking rated by characters not by the handbooks.Clint DOESN'T beat people who are physically superior all the time.Especially without a bunch of weapons. "

Who has said U.S. Agent is better than clint on panel? 
Do I need to post where Clint not only blocks one of daken's atacks, but then puts an arrow through his head? He did this with what he has in this fight, A bow and an Arrow.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:  "
Who has said U.S. Agent is better than clint on panel? Do I need to post where Clint not only blocks one of daken's atacks, but then puts an arrow through his head? He did this with what he has in this fight, A bow and an Arrow. "
Nobody said that.But Taskmaster claimed he was almost indentical to Cap. 
You can post that scan if you want.I'll just post the ones of U.S Agent kicking the sh#t out the Omega Weapon.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Strafe Prower

Taskmaster also got a BEAT DOWN from Moon Knight. His word doesn't mean much. Not to mention U.S. Agent also got his butt thrown arround by Mockingbird. 
 I don't see U.S. Agent beating Clint, He was never as good tatically or strategic wise. Not to mention Ronin has the Long range advantage. Even if U.S. Agent is better by a little margin, Clint could hold him off, until DD beats Shang Chi, then 2 on 1 ftw.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" Taskmaster also got a BEAT DOWN from Moon Knight. His word doesn't mean much. Not to mention U.S. Agent also got his butt thrown arround by Mockingbird.  I don't see U.S. Agent beating Clint, He was never as good tatically or strategic wise. Not to mention Ronin has the Long range advantage. Even if U.S. Agent is better by a little margin, Clint could hold him off, until DD beats Shang Chi, then 2 on 1 ftw. "
Taskmaster got beat down by Moon Knight because he was afraid of him not because he got outfought by Moon Knight.I don't see how a guy whom has easily beaten Cap several times and actually trained U.S Agent wouldn't know how good he is in comparison.You can name any old win you want.It means nothing to today.Current U.S Agent is different than old ass West Coast Avengers U.S Agent.I see U.S Agent beating Clint.Clint's tactical skills are better for leading teams and for win he had trick arrows.They are useless in this situation Ronin doesn't have the long range advantage.He's no actual credible feats with regular arrows.I've seen U.S Agent easily dodge and block energy attacks and rapid machine gunfire.He's not going to have a bit of problem with arrows and he's fought a better marksman than Clint (Bullseye).I don't see him holding of U.S Agent I doubt 1 hit won't be enough to drop Clint.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" Taskmaster also got a BEAT DOWN from Moon Knight. His word doesn't mean much. Not to mention U.S. Agent also got his butt thrown arround by Mockingbird.  I don't see U.S. Agent beating Clint, He was never as good tatically or strategic wise. Not to mention Ronin has the Long range advantage. Even if U.S. Agent is better by a little margin, Clint could hold him off, until DD beats Shang Chi, then 2 on 1 ftw. "
Taskmaster got beat down by Moon Knight because he was afraid of him not because he got outfought by Moon Knight.I don't see how a guy whom has easily beaten Cap several times and actually trained U.S Agent wouldn't know how good he is in comparison.You can name any old win you want.It means nothing to today.Current U.S Agent is different than old ass West Coast Avengers U.S Agent.I see U.S Agent beating Clint.Clint's tactical skills are better for leading teams and for win he had trick arrows.They are useless in this situation Ronin doesn't have the long range advantage.He's no actual credible feats with regular arrows.I've seen U.S Agent easily dodge and block energy attacks and rapid machine gunfire.He's not going to have a bit of problem with arrows and he's fought a better marksman than Clint (Bullseye).I don't see him holding of U.S Agent I doubt 1 hit won't be enough to drop Clint. "

You are the one that used it as a Moon Knight feat in a debate the past couple of days, not me. 
Who of any credibility has U. S. Agent beat? Please tell me. U. S. Agent oneshotting Clint is laughable. To my knowledge, U.S. Agent hasn't done anything to show me that he is better in H2H than Clint. Until proven otherwise, I stand by Clint beating U.S. Agent.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Strafe Prower: Except they had an all out fight in the forest and Clint's blows were doing nothing to him.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Strafe Prower
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Strafe Prower: Except they had an all out fight in the forest and Clint's blows were doing nothing to him. "

Thats funny, Clint's blows have hurt those with higher durability then U.S. Agent. Sounds like PIS to em.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Strafe Prower said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Strafe Prower: Except they had an all out fight in the forest and Clint's blows were doing nothing to him. "
Thats funny, Clint's blows have hurt those with higher durability then U.S. Agent. Sounds like PIS to em. "
Both times they fought, under different writers Clint couldn't hurt him
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Strafe Prower
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
Thats funny, Clint's blows have hurt those with higher durability then U.S. Agent. Sounds like PIS to em. "
Both times they fought, under different writers Clint couldn't hurt him "

They have fought more than 2 times and Clint has hurt him before. Him not hurting him is bad on the writers part. humans hurt Cap all the time so, I don't see why cllint couldn't hurt U.S. Agent.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
They have fought more than 2 times and Clint has hurt him before. Him not hurting him is bad on the writers part. humans hurt Cap all the time so, I don't see why cllint couldn't hurt U.S. Agent. "
How is Clint not hurting U.S Agent bad writing when U.S Agent is superhuman and Clint is nowhere near it? 
Cap is peak human..it's not the same.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
You are the one that used it as a Moon Knight feat in a debate the past couple of days, not me. Who of any credibility has U. S. Agent beat? Please tell me. U. S. Agent oneshotting Clint is laughable. To my knowledge, U.S. Agent hasn't done anything to show me that he is better in H2H than Clint. Until proven otherwise, I stand by Clint beating U.S. Agent. "
1.I never used Moon Knight beating Taskmaster as a feat for Moon Knight but to prove a point.Even if I did..you know better. 
2.Who of any credibility has U.S Agent beaten? I could ask the same for Clint.Mostly everyone he's fought he never stays strictly h2h or melee weapons.He was Hawkeye remember.U.S Agent has alot of wins over superhumans but not many over people of actual credible fighting skill the best he's beaten to my knowledge is Bullseye.However Clint hasn't really beaten anyone either. 
3.U.S Agent knocking out Clint with one punch is laughable? Since when did Clint become super durable? He can't take a 10 ton punch.Clint hasn't done anything to prove he's better than U.S Agent either.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
They have fought more than 2 times and Clint has hurt him before. Him not hurting him is bad on the writers part. humans hurt Cap all the time so, I don't see why cllint couldn't hurt U.S. Agent. "
How is Clint not hurting U.S Agent bad writing when U.S Agent is superhuman and Clint is nowhere near it? Cap is peak human..it's not the same. "

We have seen those without peak human strength hurt and beat people with way above the durbalitiy that U. S. Agent has. Not to mention, the nunchucks and sword will hurt regardless.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
We have seen those without peak human strength hurt and beat people with way above the durbalitiy that U. S. Agent has. Not to mention, the nunchucks and sword will hurt regardless. "
Yea..in the 80's!!!!!
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
You are the one that used it as a Moon Knight feat in a debate the past couple of days, not me. Who of any credibility has U. S. Agent beat? Please tell me. U. S. Agent oneshotting Clint is laughable. To my knowledge, U.S. Agent hasn't done anything to show me that he is better in H2H than Clint. Until proven otherwise, I stand by Clint beating U.S. Agent. "
1.I never used Moon Knight beating Taskmaster as a feat for Moon Knight but to prove a point.Even if I did..you know better. 2.Who of any credibility has U.S Agent beaten? I could ask the same for Clint.Mostly everyone he's fought he never stays strictly h2h or melee weapons.He was Hawkeye remember.U.S Agent has alot of wins over superhumans but not many over people of actual credible fighting skill the best he's beaten to my knowledge is Bullseye.However Clint hasn't really beaten anyone either. 3.U.S Agent knocking out Clint with one punch is laughable? Since when did Clint become super durable? He can't take a 10 ton punch.Clint hasn't done anything to prove he's better than U.S Agent either. "

2. He beat Daken when Daken had first attack.(notice Daken i as strong and durable as U. S. Agent.) U. S. Agent isn't as fast as daken either. 
3. Yes, U. S. Agent wouldn't get the hit in full strength, because he isn't fast enough. I don't think he has superhuman speed and reaciton timing does he? Not to mention, he will have Ronin's weapons he has to dodge.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
1.I never used Moon Knight beating Taskmaster as a feat for Moon Knight but to prove a point.Even if I did..you know better. 2.Who of any credibility has U.S Agent beaten? I could ask the same for Clint.Mostly everyone he's fought he never stays strictly h2h or melee weapons.He was Hawkeye remember.U.S Agent has alot of wins over superhumans but not many over people of actual credible fighting skill the best he's beaten to my knowledge is Bullseye.However Clint hasn't really beaten anyone either. 3.U.S Agent knocking out Clint with one punch is laughable? Since when did Clint become super durable? He can't take a 10 ton punch.Clint hasn't done anything to prove he's better than U.S Agent either. "
2. He beat Daken when Daken had first attack.(notice Daken i as strong and durable as U. S. Agent.) U. S. Agent isn't as fast as daken either. 3. Yes, U. S. Agent wouldn't get the hit in full strength, because he isn't fast enough. I don't think he has superhuman speed and reaciton timing does he? Not to mention, he will have Ronin's weapons he has to dodge. "
He didn't beat Daken in s straight up fight...post the scans. 
U.S Agent not being fast enough to hit Clint is completely false.Not only is he faster than Clint being superhuman in all areas but he's hit people faster than Clint like every other street leveler.He doesn't even have to hit Clint.When he swings his shield if Clint blocks he's going to break his arms.Clint is not that good of an acrobat nor is he fast enough to continuously dodge a superhuman with actual fighting skill.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
2. He beat Daken when Daken had first attack.(notice Daken i as strong and durable as U. S. Agent.) U. S. Agent isn't as fast as daken either. 3. Yes, U. S. Agent wouldn't get the hit in full strength, because he isn't fast enough. I don't think he has superhuman speed and reaciton timing does he? Not to mention, he will have Ronin's weapons he has to dodge. "
He didn't beat Daken in s straight up fight...post the scans. U.S Agent not being fast enough to hit Clint is completely false.Not only is he faster than Clint being superhuman in all areas but he's hit people faster than Clint like every other street leveler.He doesn't even have to hit Clint.When he swings his shield if Clint blocks he's going to break his arms.Clint is not that good of an acrobat nor is he fast enough to continuously dodge a superhuman with actual fighting skill. "

Like I said, Daken suprises Clint, yet Clint still embaresses him. 
Like I said, I didn't THINK he had superhuman speed and reaction timing(which I would like to see) Got scans of him hitting "Every other street leveler"?  Clint is a great acrobat and is good enough to dodge and get out of range of U.S. Agent to make him dodge. U. S. Agent's sheild could be dodged seeing as he dodges superhumans often. Even in close range.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

He didn't embarrass anyone.He should be more embarrassed he had to attack Daken from behind.Again..he didn't beat Daken in a straight up fight. 
Do I have scans of him hitting every other street leveler? Why would I? I never said he hit every other street leveler I said every other street leveler hits people faster than them just like Clint does. 
Hawkeye doesn't dodge superhumans often nor is he that great of an acrobat.If you believe so..show me something for his agility and something for his dodging ability since you insist he dodges superhumans all the time.I don't even want scans.At least name some instances.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Vance Astro said:
"He didn't embarrass anyone.He should be more embarrassed he had to attack Daken from behind.Again..he didn't beat Daken in a straight up fight. Do I have scans of him hitting every other street leveler? Why would I? I never said he hit every other street leveler I said every other street leveler hits people faster than them just like Clint does. Hawkeye doesn't dodge superhumans often nor is he that great of an acrobat.If you believe so..show me something for his agility and something for his dodging ability since you insist he dodges superhumans all the time.I don't even want scans.At least name some instances. "

He didn't? Daken looked like an amateur to me in that comic. 
He dodges ALL the thunderbolts attacks and beats them, taking the leadership position. 
He blocks Daken's attack in the scans above. 
He dodges all of Batroc's gang's attacks and beats them 
He dodges every attack from the the Hand ninjas that are attacking

He beats people by dodging all the time. It's what keeps him alive in fights.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"He didn't embarrass anyone.He should be more embarrassed he had to attack Daken from behind.Again..he didn't beat Daken in a straight up fight. Do I have scans of him hitting every other street leveler? Why would I? I never said he hit every other street leveler I said every other street leveler hits people faster than them just like Clint does. Hawkeye doesn't dodge superhumans often nor is he that great of an acrobat.If you believe so..show me something for his agility and something for his dodging ability since you insist he dodges superhumans all the time.I don't even want scans.At least name some instances. "
He didn't? Daken looked like an amateur to me in that comic. He dodges ALL the thunderbolts attacks and beats them, taking the leadership position. He blocks Daken's attack in the scans above. He dodges all of Batroc's gang's attacks and beats them He dodges every attack from the the Hand ninjas that are attacking He beats people by dodging all the time. It's what keeps him alive in fights. "
Daken looking like an amateur against Clint considering his track record and whom he's fought in straight h2h fights and owned is either PIS or due to him not being prepared for the attack.
He didn't dodge all of the anything.I read the comic.Songbird blocked him from some of the attacks. 
Batroc and his gang are bunch of regular humans.Also he beat them with trick arrows.No real showing of combat skill. 
Dodging hand Ninjas is a feat now? Why because Strange got stabbed? 
I asked for proof he dodges SUPERHUMANS all the time.People with superhuman speed.Dodging regular people doesn't prove he can dodge U.S Agent because U.S Agent is SUPERHUMAN.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
He didn't? Daken looked like an amateur to me in that comic. He dodges ALL the thunderbolts attacks and beats them, taking the leadership position. He blocks Daken's attack in the scans above. He dodges all of Batroc's gang's attacks and beats them He dodges every attack from the the Hand ninjas that are attacking He beats people by dodging all the time. It's what keeps him alive in fights. "
Daken looking like an amateur against Clint considering his track record and whom he's fought in straight h2h fights and owned is either PIS or due to him not being prepared for the attack.He didn't dodge all of the anything.I read the comic.Songbird blocked him from some of the attacks. Batroc and his gang are bunch of regular humans.Also he beat them with trick arrows.No real showing of combat skill. Dodging hand Ninjas is a feat now? Why because Strange got stabbed? I asked for proof he dodges SUPERHUMANS all the time.People with superhuman speed.Dodging regular people doesn't prove he can dodge U.S Agent because U.S Agent is SUPERHUMAN. "

or, Clint was serious this time. 
he made them all look life fools, by outsmarting a bunch of superhumans. He did dodge some attacks and used his acrobats to take 1 or 2 of them out. I have the scans if you like. 
But, Clint dodged throwing knifes with ease and goes H2H with Batroc before using the trick arrow. I have these scans as well. 
Wolverine, SPiderman and others were having trouble not getting hit, and Clint doesn't show any strain the entire fight. HE and Spiderman even joke around in the middle of the fight. 
I did show two, and then him dodging(and beating) groups of trained H2H fighters that are looked up for there skill.
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By jayskee

team 1 ronin beats agent and ronin and daredevil double team shang