• 107 results
Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Kingant27

@highaccuser: Exactly so Jarnbjorn being one of the only things to hurt him, is something Ronan can't replicate.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Exactly so Jarnbjorn being one of the only things to hurt him, is something Ronan can't replicate.

He doesn't need to hurt him.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ronan sucks him into a black hole, GG.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: lol yes he does, he can't beat otherwise, while Apocalypse can move his molecules anywhere, can teleport etc...

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: lol yes he does, he can't beat otherwise, while Apocalypse can move his molecules anywhere, can teleport etc...

BFR. Absolute Zero. Statis field. Being able to physically affect Nur isn't something he needs to do.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: All of these have been proved wrong, and will not work, so try a valid reason.

Teleportation, and molecular control make BFR and static field invalid, while him tanking Iceman's best attempt didn't even leave a scratch; Apocalypse wins.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teleportation, and molecular control make BFR and static field invalid

Still not seeing how...

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: You should, because it wouldn't work, also Apocqlypse has his own force fields.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: You should, because it wouldn't work, also Apocqlypse has his own force fields.

Those force fields get drained like Dr. Dred's. They also won't protect him from getting strapped to a mini black hole.

There's no way for Ronan to lose here.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

Ronan every time. He is at least herald level with his plot hammer, while Apoc isn't even on most powerhouses radars.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Still can't hold him, and he can teleport again.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: It held Black Bolt just fine. He can't teleport that far.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Ronan should be fine with a 6/10 majority

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Kingant27
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Sy8000

@kingant27: Then Ronan just throws him back in. Black Bolt could barely endure the pain of being in one. Nur isn't doing any better.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Kingant27

@highaccuser: lol again choosing to deny normal unbiased logic, Apocalypse is in a different league duarability wise, and he can teleport.

Also what is stoping him from using his own energy blasts etc, Apocalypse cannot loose here, however vise versa can happen.

Namasthetu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse is possibly one of the most inconsistently written characters in comics. His powers are basically whatever the writer wants them to be and he jobs like nobody else at his power level. Fundamentally though he is portrayed as a serious threat to the entirety of earth's heroes and villains; his higher showings reflect this. Ronan's higher showings are comparable, but he does not possess the array of powers that Apocalypse does. Giving both opponents their best showings, 7/10 Apocalypse imo.

Note: Apocalypse has armor derived from Celestial tech, it is not necessarily as potent as the armor worn by the Celestials themselves.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Based on what? What durability fears does Bur have to suggest he's as durable as someone who can tank blows from Thor?

Ronan would casually overpower his energy blasts. Ronan and Gamora made enough energy bleed off from their fight that it was used to terraform a planet and that was with a weaker hammer.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Kingant27

@highaccuser: Are you joking, Apocalypse was stomping Thor in the past, sending him hundreds of miles with a headbutt etc.

Thor even retreated, and new he stood no chance, which is why he begged Odin to give him something that can actually damage his armour, enough to give him a chance.

Apocalypse wouldn't, his blasts are no slouch.

Also when he fought Thor recentlyish, Thoe using his hammer hits him dead in the chest at a high speed and Apocalypse is completely unharmed, and despite him looking like it hurt; he is far from damaged.

Bleeding Edge Ironman tries to stop him with a force field and fails.

Not even the combined X-Men and Inhumans at there best attempt couldn't beat him, with the slightest effect; and this was his original form.

Also Apocalypse easily destroyed Invisible Woman's Force Field, with a single blast.

Not to mention he has reality warping/matter manipulation.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Don't see how those fears are really better than Black Bolt's. They could certainly benefit from actually being quantifiable.

And he doesn't have reality warping. That's a lie. Still no answer for being sent into the sun or trapped in absolute zero…

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Kingant27

@highaccuser: If you can't see that, then you are choosing not to, out of preference.

He does have reality warping.

Also again try and understand this time, rather than carrying on with the same rubbish, to hide you being proved wrong:

Absolute Zero isn't nothing to him, as Iceman's best attack did nothing to him, and Iceman has various Absolute Zero feats.

BFR again doesn't work, as he can BFR himself, can teleport, and controls all if his molecules, your arguement is very poor; and is a terrible disguise for your true reasoning...

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: No I'm not. Apocalypse would benefit greatly from actually having quantifiable durability feats but all he's stuck with is unquantifiable conjecture with no objective value behind each of his feats.

Iceman has Absolute Zero. That's true. However Iceman has never actually frozen and imprisoned a herald of Galactus. Ronan has. This would suggest that Ronan's absolute zero fields outclass Iceman's by a fair margin.

Again, I need scale. You can't just insinuate that he has teleportation and then not show him teleporting the distances he would actually need to in order to resist BFR. Besides its not like he'd survive being in a sun or a black hole. Don't pretend he's in that durability class.

Controlling his molecules won't do jack. Nur is out of his league.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Kingant27

@highaccuser: Lol you need to read a comic, with ApocLypsw in, his primary feats are obscured duarability feats.

Freezing a herald of Galacis isn't a quantifiable feat, as there doesn't suggest a temppreture, whereas Iceman's best attempt, who can reach absolute Zero; didn't even leave a scratch on Apocalypse.

Why insuate he gets the first move, besides BFR isn't giving him a win, or stoping Apocalypse, however Apoclaypse is putting Ronan down.

He's easily in that class duarability wise, why I are you struggling to cope, his duarability is far above Thor's etc; search the character rather than commenting and assuming due to biasism.

Again showing your preference by saying he is out of his league, when you have been countered, shows arrogance and preference clouding your judgment; Apocalypse still wins.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: So I'm bias because I disagree with you? Yeah I'm done here.

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse is possibly one of the most inconsistently written characters in comics. His powers are basically whatever the writer wants them to be and he jobs like nobody else at his power level. Fundamentally though he is portrayed as a serious threat to the entirety of earth's heroes and villains; his higher showings reflect this. Ronan's higher showings are comparable, but he does not possess the array of powers that Apocalypse does. Giving both opponents their best showings, 7/10 Apocalypse imo.

Note: Apocalypse has armor derived from Celestial tech, it is not necessarily as potent as the armor worn by the Celestials themselves.

Agreed, ducking the table in one story, and taking on X-factor and inhumans together in another...

No Caption Provided

I vote Poccy

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan teleports him to another universe.

I'd like to see how he'd teleport back from that.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@dondave said:

Ronan teleports him to another universe.

I'd like to see how he'd teleport back from that.

Lol... Also, wasn't the scan above your post debunked by Killemall back then, like, wasn't Apocalypse amped during the instance?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Kingant27

@dondave: He can teleport, also that isn't really a win, whereas Apocalypse can effectively put Ronan down...

@ghostravage: I don't think so, I vaguely remember his debunking thing etc.

@highaccuser: Or because I have countered it, and you carry on with the same proved wrong arguements.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: He can teleport, also that isn't really a win, whereas Apocalypse can effectively put Ronan down...

@highaccuser: Or because I have countered it, and you carry on with the same proved wrong arguements.

He can teleport from another universe? When has he ever done this?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:
@kingant27 said:

He can teleport from another universe? When has he ever done this?

Still waiting on an answer.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Who is to say BFR used before Apocalypse uses an energy beam etc, and if this BFR to another came in so useful, then why hasn't it been used on characters like Thanos etc...

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: hulk has never beat Apocalypse and thor needed plot weapons to beat him.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Apocalypse is immune to cold he and iceman has stated this several times.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: that was a weaker earlier version of Apocalypse and it was pis because earlier in that same story he took the best of blackbolt and cyclops along with the rest of x-factor and inhumans without scratch they just needed away for him to lose so they had cyclops do since then he has proven cyclops can't hurt him.

the only thing hulk has over him is strength and Apocalypse could hang with him in that department for a long long time.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Spiderman1997

@comic_book_fan: Look I'll be honest to you right now. I'm not sure who does what when it comes to Apocalypse okay ? I've checked all over those Apocalypse vs Hulk/Thor threads whetr almost everyone said Thor/Hulk but none of them including many X-Men and experts like god_spawn, wolverine08 and jashro gave any reasons let alone legitimate reasons as to why Thor would win so I thank you as one of the only people that actually had some reasoning. Only person that has actually made and argument were you, kingant27 and thedailybagel(for Hulk). And then there is this inconsistency about Apocalypse. At one point he can only be beaten by plot devices(Uncanny Avengers Young Thor fight). But then he gets killed by Cyclops or mind controlled by Dracula(correct me if I'm wrong because I don't know much about the context other than Drac bit him at one point and made his slave). Truth is I want Apocalypse to be this team buster badass that can physically hang with Hulk and Thor and I've always imagined him that way but I'm just so confused about how powerful he is.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: the dracula thing happened hundreds of years in the past Apocalypse evolves with time if something effected him in the past it won't the next time something like Doomesday' s power but not quite as fast. At one time Apocalypse had almost no defense against telepathy now he is practically immune at one time Apocalypse had no TK now he has omega level TK powers at one time he did not have energy manipulation now he does see his powers grow over time dracula was able to effect him because he had not yet evolved beyond it he and even then the only reason dracula got the drop on him was because Apocalypse got arrogant if they fought now dracula's bite would do nothing even if it broke skin which it might not even do.

see the cyclops thing was partially pis but in the plot he hit Apocalypse in a weak spot which is convenient even if you don't count it as pis with Apocalypse's powers that weak spot no longer exists and cyclops has blasted Apocalypse several times since then to no effect and more powerful mutants has tried since then with no effect.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: I remember you saying something like Thor fighting Apocalypse in 4 different instances where he had Mjolnir. What were those instances ? Just curious.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: no he only fought 4 times total he fought him once with mjolnir and thor couldn't damage him although it did make him express a little pain but no apparent damage and thor appeared in worse shape and that Apocalypse was not the typical one.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan should win here imo

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Apocalypse .

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: it was an issue of the avengers. i don't remember which issue it was a remainder issue.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: no he shouldn't Apocalypse is stronger faster more durable and can possibly hack his weapon.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By adamTRMM

@highaccuser:

He was? When? Know what, I'll meet you halfway, he was out of character, completely. That's the point of this arc dedicated to Iceman and his repression issues. From what I'm seeing here, you don't know much about X-characters and that's why I keep filling your arguments with actual contexts and here, once again, the second you think about it context provided, everything makes sense. Iceman doesn't need an "amp" to go absolute zero, on a side note. And since he and his abilities have never been a factor against Apocalypse, claiming they are, is something I can't understand your point here. Absolute zero is absolute zero regardless of who is making it.

No clue and yet you claim it to be nonsensical? Good stuff from you.

Anyway, all Celestials that were cut with these axe are dead, both Apocalypse and his clone survived. Interesting isn't it? I don't need to say anything, that's what happened. Maybe it has to do something with their mutant physiology, but nothing was revealed. And once again, yes, Celestial armors of Apocalypse and Celestials themselves are apparently the same material. You want to argue that? Good, but give it a context so unlike mine it won't be "nonsensical" you know.

Celestial armors were damaged by people who are classes far inferior to Odin so while it's very durable not absolutely invulnerable. Nothing unbelievable was revealed here.