#1 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by comicdude23 (11400 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse wrecks him....

#3 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer does seem obvious; Apocalypse defeats Ronan the Accuser.
#4 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO Ronan has great chance to win.

#5 Posted by Greendevil (2058 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice battle, i was just about to make this thread (thank god for search function)

Ronan takes this imo!

#6 Posted by Scarbearer (741 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't say that Apocalypse /wrecks/ Ronan, because as long as he has his Universal Weapon he's packing the power to put down even someone like Apocalypse. I think Apoc's advantage comes in that Ronan's greatest power is an object that he can take away and he's got enough versatility/raw power that I think he'd probably be able to disarm Ronan in someway more often than not.

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Same

#8 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Yes he has. I don't even know why people seem to degrade Ronan but sadly Apocalypse does take this one...

#9 Posted by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Ronan is better then hes ever been so i'd say he could beat Apocalypse but all Apocalypse needs is one good hit on Ronan as he isn't that durable to tank 100 ton punches & like . .

#10 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@emperorznb said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Yes he has. I don't even know why people seem to degrade Ronan but sadly Apocalypse does take this one...

But how?
#11 Posted by Bo88gdan (4484 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse

#12 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse gets a lot of disrespect around here

@lordraiden said:

Apocalypse! The guy ran from a coffee table thrown at him and had his lacky deal with Namor after he shat himself and did a great "Elvis has left the building" impersonation! So much for all that unlimited power and all!

;

#13 Posted by copete (1094 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse gets a lot of disrespect around here

@lordraiden said:

Apocalypse! The guy ran from a coffee table thrown at him and had his lacky deal with Namor after he shat himself and did a great "Elvis has left the building" impersonation! So much for all that unlimited power and all!

;

that's PIS if I ever seen it/ Apocalypse has matter manipulation, if he wanted to, he can make him self so huge the ocean would be at his ass or ankles even.

#14 Posted by highaccuser (7943 posts) - - Show Bio

Ronan

#15 Edited by comic_book_fan (5840 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse.