Ronan the Accuser vs Ultron (Movie Versions)

• 74 results
nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nfactor1995
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Movie versions of both characters and both have their standard gear. Ronan has his hammer but not the infinity gem, Ultron is in his final vibranium form. Both are in-character. The fight takes place in Times Square and they start 25 yards apart. Win via death or incapacitation. Who wins and why?

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ronan because of his hammer and ultron didnt show any weapons in his final form

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Though fight but Ronan will most likely snag a win

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Tough

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ultron

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ultron swarms him with his army

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan takes this one

Ultron didn't really have any impressive battle feats

Mongoose

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan ftw.

This is just 1 v 1 (ultron doesn't have bots) even if he had his army Ronan would likely still get the win, just with a lot more difficulty

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrglfan2814: he did also kill the Chitauri dude with his hammer when he was talking with thanos

I'll give it to ultron too. Ultron tanked a lot more than ronan did. His finger blasts (lol) may give ronan a little more than a tingle (nothing serious but enough to give ultron an opening for some hits)

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean Captain America was going toe-to-toe with Ultron for a while on top of that truck, right? I feel like Ronan had way better combat feats.

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't recall Ronan having any feats besides holding the gem and smashing that one guys face in.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Ronan has four feats, combat related, unrelated to the Infinity Stone: killing Thanos' Majordomo with a hammer blast, crushing the Nova Corpsman's head with a single swing, blasting Rocket away, and stomping Drax.

Now while stomping Drax is impressive, Ultron in his final form ragdolled Thor. We don't have a super abundant amount of feats to compare, but I currently find Thor more impressive than Drax. So Ultron's feat should justify him being able to take Ronan, but it'll be interesting with Ronan's hammer.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron wrecks

I mean Captain America was going toe-to-toe with Ultron for a while on top of that truck, right? I feel like Ronan had way better combat feats.

That was Ultron's first incarnation, not his final Vibranium one.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron best feats are all durability feats, the question should be how long does he last against Ronan.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: You sure? I'm pretty sure they fought towards the end of the movie.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: Yeah. They were fighting on the truck because Cap was trying to intercept his new body. The only Avenger Vibranium Ultron legitimately fought against was Thor, and it was curbstomp.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

Ronan has no feats without the power gem aside from stomping drax. Which isn't that impressive when compared to ultron stalemating thor and vision.

how do you call ultron getting stomped by thor and vision a stalemate? ultron wasn't a problem at all. the only problem they had with him was keeping him from fleeing into other technology.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: the paper army?

it wouldnt even phase ronan literally

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: his last one was even more pathetic

@strangetales:considering they cnt even phase cap, or kill a regular woman...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#25 JediXMan  Moderator

Does Ronan even have any feats without the gem?

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: I watched that fight again and Cap literally got saved 3 times. Ultron was beating him without trying to leave the cradle unprotected.

At one point Ultron was straight up man handling him.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 rogueshadow  Moderator

James Gunn places it as Ronan > The Other > Loki in the audio commentary.

FF Ultron still wins

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By garrettmana

Ronan was kind of a Bitch in GotG, Utron was way better

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark: Fair enough. I'm going to watch the movie again myself.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 nwname  Moderator

Wtf ? Ultron stomps. He overpowered thor and hurt him and ronan did nothing wo/gem

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: Vision was supposed to be the original Vibranium Ultron. But, sadly, he got stolen.

@spider-manwins: Huh. Captain America held his ground against the first incarnation, while Thor was effortlessly ragdolled by the second. Please explain to me how it's more "pathetic" and use feats to back up your claims this time.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii:

ultron suprised thor and beat him, i count for around 7 seconds before being offscreened by vision

not to mention thor was making jokes and had no visible damage on him after

cap beat the second incarnation, not the first, actually, third since the 2nd was solo;ed by ironman LOL

ultron also died within 5 seconds the last time. at least ultron lasted more than 5 seconds against cap

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii:

ultron suprised thor and beat him, i count for around 7 seconds before being offscreened by vision

not to mention thor was making jokes and had no visible damage on him after

cap beat the second incarnation, not the first, actually, third since the 2nd was solo;ed by ironman LOL

ultron also died within 5 seconds the last time. at least ultron lasted more than 5 seconds against cap

1. Ultron flew into Thor beat him down so bad, the former didn't receive a single blow in return. Sure, the first blow may have been the drop, but the time allotted between that and when the legit fight began was more than enough time for Thor to recover. But he couldn't, and didn't. This is like when Iron Man blitzed Thor in the first Avengers, yet back then, it was still a very fair fight. Same conditions, different result. What's more, Ultron easily manhandled the Vision prior to the battle. So, essentially, a Stark quality AI powered by an Infinity Stone needed to use the Thunder God as a distraction to land one flimsy shot. And Ultron still shrugged it off. Please, show me where Ronan survives getting smacked through several layers of concrete by a mystic hammer and lives to tell the story.

2. Thor dropped his damn hammer. You could see streaks of blood and bruises on his face, and he was breathless after Vision saved his sorry hide.

3. No, it was the non-Vibranium Ultron. Vibranium Ultron only revealed himself after Widow was captured. And why was Widow captured? Because she had to save Cap from the weak Ultron. See it now? And Cap never beat him. He was getting manhandled and smacked around even worse than Loki did 3 years back. Furthermore, it was evident that Ultron wasn't aiming specifically to KO Cap, but instead to protect his precious Vibranium.

4. You have to see the movie again. I insist. Ultron was being hit by the most powerful Stark weaponry, an Infinity Gem, and a not-holding-back Thor's lightning. Now, let's gauge their power.

Stark- Earlier models were able to destroy tanks, pierce enhanced alien metal like paper, ragdoll Loki (who shrugged off Captain America's best swings, went toe-to-toe with Thor and is immune to mid-caliber bullets). And that's not accounting for the upgrades Stark surely implemented in Mark 42

Thor- One shotted a Leviathan. "Nuff said.

Vision- Currently near-featless. But another Infinity Gem was planetary level. So it should account for something.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: before the battle, vision totally destroyed ultron by locking him off the net....

so thats lie number 1 for you

thor had a bruise before entering that fight

so thor got 2 from ultron, and didnt blled at all

boy, you must have to try REALLY hard to make any case what soever for jobbertron. Cap handled his own very very well

cap could brag at the end of that one. ultron was most likely emberassed

ironmans blasts failed to hurt cap very much

thors lightning i admit is strong

the mind gem couldnt one shot paper drones or the quinjet back in avengers

so its 2 worthless attacks, and 1 good attack

so ulttron has durability similair to a leviathan

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WastelandMan

Ultron beat down Thor. I'd give it to him.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: before the battle, vision totally destroyed ultron by locking him off the net....

so thats lie number 1 for you

thor had a bruise before entering that fight

so thor got 2 from ultron, and didnt blled at all

boy, you must have to try REALLY hard to make any case what soever for jobbertron. Cap handled his own very very well

cap could brag at the end of that one. ultron was most likely emberassed

ironmans blasts failed to hurt cap very much

thors lightning i admit is strong

the mind gem couldnt one shot paper drones or the quinjet back in avengers

so its 2 worthless attacks, and 1 good attack

so ulttron has durability similair to a leviathan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Vision cut off his ESCAPE ROUTE. In what world, exactly, is that equivalent to destruction? And, right afterwards, Ultron grabbed him by the face and threw him like a lasso. In conclusion, right after Vision cheap-shotted Ultron and cut off his access to the internet, he got physically dominated. Hehehehehe....I'm sorry. The fact that you classify it as "destroyed".....

Well, Thor got smashed through half a forest by Stark and b****-slapped through the reinforced steel of the Helicarrier by Hulk, and never bled. Ronan would be lucky if Thor even noticed him.

Loading Video...

BTW, when someone shrugs off your best shots and has you by the throat, dangling over a speeding vehicle, you know he's a league above you.

Iron Man never legitimately blasted Cap. Never. Because comrades don't throw everything they've got at each other over petty squabbles. And, not only to do make up your own scenarios, you completely ignored mine. The Chitauri were easily downed by Stark's repulsors, as was a bulletproof Loki (who laughed off Cap's swings and fought toe-to-toe with Thor)

The beam hit the wing of the Quinjet, yet bought it down nonetheless. Also, it one-shotted military grade helicopters and flipped over cars. Has Ronan done that?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kingant27

Ultron wins IMO.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Spider-ManWins

@thetruthiii: maybe because vison pretty much blacked out right after? its not hard to push down a guy who is pretty much blacked out

chitauri were downed by hawkeye kicks, your point?

repulsor rays pushing someone back =/= taking him out

cant one shot a quinjet nor paper bots

next debater please, this ones got nothing left

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: maybe because vison pretty much blacked out right after? its not hard to push down a guy who is pretty much blacked out

chitauri were downed by hawkeye kicks, your point?

repulsor rays pushing someone back =/= taking him out

cant one shot a quinjet nor paper bots

next debater please, this ones got nothing left

I love how you completely ignore everything you cannot counter, yet claim I "have nothing left"

Please refresh my memory: when did Hawkeye kick a Chitauri to death? If that were within his capabilities, he wouldn't have run away when his arrows were depleted.

Uhhh, one repulsor blast knocked Loki down and sent him sliding back several yards. The same guy who just stood in front of SHIELD weaponry and laughed it off. It didn't knock him out, but on the other hand, neither did Thor's hammer, Hulk's fist or falling from extreme heights.

The beam hit the WING, dude. I don't know what language you speak, so I can't make this any clearer. It hit a WING and bought it down. It also one-shotted SHIELD helicopters. Please, even the most featless item that struck Ultron is more powerful than Ronan.

I think I'll humor you and follow your obviously flawed logic. Ultron = Leviathan. So......is Ronan more durable than a Leviathan? I think not.

Yeah, yeah. Think of a creative way to back off the losing side. Been there, seen that.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

ronan

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: im not even arguing for ronan...

im just bashing ultron since he was the most pathetic, underwhelming villain since forever

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: im not even arguing for ronan...

im just bashing ultron since he was the most pathetic, underwhelming villain since forever

IMO, that honor belongs to Mandarin from Iron Man 3.

I still believe his battle feats are superior to Ronan, despite only being a shadow of his comic counterpart.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: i dont even think ronan has feats

except jobbing

ultron jobbed more but at least he did some things

and id rate mandarin above ultron

most due to ulton looking like an immense threat while mandarin would be an ironman threat only

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: If Thor actually thought he could take Ultron 1v1, why would he have to stall though?

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: fair point, but truth be told the audience saw a small piece of Thor vs Ultron

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheTruthIII

@thetruthiii: i dont even think ronan has feats

except jobbing

ultron jobbed more but at least he did some things

and id rate mandarin above ultron

most due to ulton looking like an immense threat while mandarin would be an ironman threat only

Well, Ronan did beat down Drax. Who is, ehhhh, below Captain America level.

Mandarin was a global terrorist and arguably the most feared man on the planet...... until he was caught drinking beer and playing Ping-Pong with middle eastern swimsuit models. I'd say he's more pathetic than Ultron. At least the robot could back up his bark with bite.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@m_man: Thor was stalling

At the last second.

Ultron picked up Thor while he was fighting Ultron bots and then threw him around. If he could beat Ultron himself he wouldn't have needed Vision.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: ultron literally had no bite and didnt feel like a threat.ever.

at least mandarin was cool until the reveal