Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Roland Dechain in his Prime

No Caption Provided

Punisher

No Caption Provided

Pre/New 52 Deadshot

All are armed with only gear shown above.

All start 1000 feet apart here.

No Caption Provided

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Is roland the dude with magic guns?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Oh my.... I wanna back roland but DS may give him a run for his money. Meh I'll still back roland.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You can't have a western duel and NOT include Jonah Hex.

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for roland? I have only read the graphic where in he is nursed back to life by ?vampire? Nuns. Don't remember anything amazing.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But he sucks!

Is roland the dude with magic guns?

Are you thinking Saint of Killers? If so then no. Roland and the Dark Tower novels/comics are good unlike Priest.

Though I just finish reading The Prisoner arc, and that was disappointing as hell. They have a Book to follow for success, why they deviated from it makes no damn sense.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm thinking of another gunman who has like 6 guns or so nvr mind.

As to the battle I'll take Deadshot with a solid majority.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@sirfizzwhizz: I thought this was a CaV battle. How does Punisher stand a chance versus the other two with weapons pictured??? As you know, Roland is like super fast at reload and targeting and Deadshot is almost the same

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@pr0metheus said:

But he sucks!

Atleast hes better then Roland >:D

@eisenfauste said:

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm thinking of another gunman who has like 6 guns or so nvr mind.

Thats Drake Sinclair, who outside his guns is just a normal guy who isn't even real life peak-human honestly, he wouldn't really do well here. I stopped reading it at like Issue 30 but its a wonderful book.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Yeah that dude, is the art and action really good or what?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but if your dont know who is Roland, how can you make that conclusion, and for a Majority at that :)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: He is Punisher. Dont ask silly questions!

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I just wasn't sure as to the picture. I've heard of roland and what he's capable of. Punisher and Roland aren't as accurate as Deadshot though out of all of them Roland most likely has the best stopping power.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@eisenfauste: Just curious why you think Roland is not accurate enough for this fight. He never miss a shot from his first book till the end. Tagging everything from Sneetches, to Vampires like nothing.

No Caption Provided

He even kills many foes in a blind rage of rapid fire in his younger days.

Just curious.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Yeah that dude, is the art and action really good or what?

The art is decent, and the action is nice when they use the guns, Its pretty cool seeing how Drake ends up getting the guns (He doesn't start with any of them IIRC) and how Becky ends up with the sixth and etc. Like I said though, I stopped at around 30 so Idk where the book is now.

Heres an opener Tparks did in a tournament, showcases some of the art and the 4 guns Drake has:

• Drake Sinclair

No Caption Provided

Drake Sinclair is what you think of when you think of a Wild West Gunslinger. Fearless, tough, quick, accurate, and never hesitates. What separates him from other cowboys, he carries four guns with very unique qualities. Each gun was forged in hell, never needs to be reloaded and uses no ammunition, and has it's own special powers. Only Drake can touch them too. Anyone who tries to take a gun from Drake, will begin to burn alive just from the touch of his guns.

• The First Gun

The First Gun fires with all the power of a cannon.

No Caption Provided
  • The Second Gun

The Second Gun summons hellfire and spreads the fires of perdition that will ignite any surface it touches.

No Caption Provided
  • The Third Gun

The Third Gun kills with a flesh rotting disease in seconds.

No Caption Provided

The Fourth Gun

The Fourth Gun raises the dead of any that has been shot down by the gun.

No Caption Provided

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eisenfauste

@sirfizzwhizz: Deadshot casually bouncing a bullet off of a telephone pole and hitting a target in it's head, on top of shooting through small cracks in flying enemies armor, on top of shooting a bullet hole into a bullet hole whilst he's miles up free falling, on top of shooting a moving rope after first shooting the bullet through multi-layered glass etc. etc. etc.

Roland is accurate but he isn't flaunting this accuracy.

Also deadshot has taken down 6 enemies while blindfolded in a space of two panels? IIRC

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: That's pretty sweet. I'm not going to check out the opener though because I may get the graphic novel and I don't want too much spoiled but thanks for posting it here :)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@eisenfauste: Some of those feats were debunk in a BotW of Deadshot, and Catman vs punisher and Bullseye that I remember, needing his eye piece and not straight firing, but he is admittedly better in that way. However, he still facing a guy with inhuman hand speed, speed reaction, and super human accuracy as well. A man who faces threats across time and space with his six shooters, and lead armies.

Im not sure anyone is winning a solid majority.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Which feats were debunked and what proof is there of this?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Just the argument he needs his advance eye piece to zoom on targets to preform his better shots, and the fact he still misses targets with peak human speed time to time. Those were the main things argued against him.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: CIS or PIS for missing peak human's. I know he's missed batman on purpose because he respects him, he nailed him when he felt like it though.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@eisenfauste: I know @k4tzm4n knows who he had missed. I know Deadshot miss Cap Boomerang (Owen) many times before cornering him with the last round.

Same guy that Nightwing beats up is too fast for Deadshot to get a shot that does not miss.

In the end for all his accuracy, he is peak human in speeds, and such. Though he sports great reaction time. However he is facing Roland speed here, and Roland can boast he never miss a shot from adult hood till the end of his decades long quest. against Sneetches, Robots, Vampires, and Demons.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@sirfizzwhizz: he was pissing around with Boomerang imho, he probably could have killed him had he wanted too.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@allstarsuperman: Maybe, or he knew he could not get Boomerang unless he cornered him somehow. The fact is Deadshot has not real meta humans stats in speed period.

No Caption Provided

Roland in books and comics can draw, aim, and fire his gun in the same time it takes another bullet to travel 10 feet. Its shown to gone bang while Roland is drawing, and the bullet just nicked him when Roland draws, and fires back in that time. Best part of the above scan is Roland was dying from poison and fever when this happen. The veins on his arms show where he was poisoned, having his two finger cut off by a lobster like creature.

Avatar image for batmanwinsbecausewhynot
BatmanWinsBecauseWhyNot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roland

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Gaztacular

The picture of wild west Deadshot in the OP looks like he's wearing his monocle and bullet stopping armor. Seems kinda unfair. Unfair enough to maybe get him a majority.

Roland otherwise.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@return_of_captain_murphy might have interest in this..

Roland, IMHO, has them beat. They have weaponized equivalents of the golden snitches (from HP) in Rolands universe and tagging one of them requires a F*k ton more accuracy than hitting a man. Not to mention the fact his pain threshold is higher than either of them

@sirfizzwhizz Kudos on using Roland also!

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

punisher