Rogues vs Avengers

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- Rogues are consisted of Mirror Master, Captain Cold, Pied Piper, Heat Wave, Weather Wizard and Captain Boomerang

- Avengers are consisted of Hulk, Doctor Strange, Sentry, Nova, Thor and Beta Ray Bill

- Morals off, who wins and why?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

Anyway, cant Mirror Master solo bloodlusted.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bigcimmerian

@YoungJustice said:

Doctor Strange, Thor and Beta Ray Bill can teleport so they cannot be trapped in the mirror dimension, how he could solo?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By YoungJustice

@BigCimmerian said:

@YoungJustice said:

Doctor Strange, Thor and Beta Ray Bill can teleport so they cannot be trapped in the mirror dimension, how he could solo?

Im pretty sure teleportation doesn't really matter inside the mirror dimension. I could be wrong though.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bigcimmerian

@YoungJustice said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@YoungJustice said:

Im pretty sure teleportation doesn't really matter inside the mirror dimension. I could be wrong though.

But their teleportation is based on magic and on Odinforce.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By YoungJustice

@BigCimmerian said:

@YoungJustice said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@YoungJustice said:

But their teleportation is based on magic and on Odinforce.

I know, the mirror dimension is complicated.....

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bigcimmerian

Bump

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nickthedevil

Mirror Master and Captain Cold can solo.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bigcimmerian

@nickthedevil said:

How can Captain Cold solo? I know about his absolute zero temperatures and his cold field, but Sentry, Thor and Beta Ray Bill can move faster than light.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jayfournines

@BigCimmerian said:

@nickthedevil said:

How can Captain Cold solo? I know about his absolute zero temperatures and his cold field, but Sentry, Thor and Beta Ray Bill can move faster than light.

so can Flash...and...y'know how that turns out

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Killemall

@Jayfournines said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@nickthedevil said:

Absolutely, also contary to what people believe Thor has had problems with abosulte zero, namely why Korvac was able to freeze him into a block of ice and level him floating in space for few issues.

Bigcimmerian should have added surfer in the list that would have made it more even (although his entire body is reflective, Mirror Master would have a field day).

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Jayfournines said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@nickthedevil said:

It usually turns out in Flash beating Captain Cold.

Avatar image for infinitemasspunch
InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is a joke thread right ? Anyone in team 2 could solo.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Black

Rogues win in another mismatch.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By YoungJustice

@InfiniteMassPunch said:

This thread is a joke thread right ? Anyone in team 2 could solo.

Not at all.

Read up on team 1 before you make a biased/and or troll comment.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

@nickthedevil said:

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Floopay

Morals off....team two busts the planet and it's gg.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dextersinister

@BigCimmerian said:

@Jayfournines said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@nickthedevil said:

It usually turns out in Flash beating Captain Cold.

Current cold is a lot more powerful and beat 7 shades out of the Flash and these Thor can fly faster than light in space not react that fast.

Don't know who Beta Ray Bill is so maybe he can but super speed has never really been a Marvel power they seem to favour telepaths.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By SoA

i wanna say team 2 because they seem to have more power, but ik the rogues are tough as well. so...idk lol

InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungJustice: first of all don't tell me to read up more on anything related to the flash. I'm not some fan boy who gets his flash facts from the justice league cartoons. I know everything that there is about the rouges. So don't go acting pretentious with me. Secondly, as great of characters as the rouges are, none of them are seriously powerful. Team 2 would curb stomp.Thirdly you act as though mirror master sends beings to his mirror dimensions left and right. This is not the case, infact he rarely does this. And the rouges are all humans. Bill, thor, hulk, nova and sentry are all more than capable of killing them with a single blow and strange is more than a sufficient a sorcerer to deactivate pipers flute as well as mirror master's tech.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jackofspades

sentry solos

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jayfournines

@InfiniteMassPunch said:

@YoungJustice: first of all don't tell me to read up more on anything related to the flash. I'm not some fan boy who gets his flash facts from the justice league cartoons. I know everything that there is about the rouges. So don't go acting pretentious with me. Secondly, as great of characters as the rouges are, none of them are seriously powerful. Team 2 would curb stomp.Thirdly you act as though mirror master sends beings to his mirror dimensions left and right. This is not the case, infact he rarely does this. And the rouges are all humans. Bill, thor, hulk, nova and sentry are all more than capable of killing them with a single blow and strange is more than a sufficient a sorcerer to deactivate pipers flute as well as mirror master's tech.

my good man, did you read the battle forum rules where it states that, unless otherwise specified, everyone is fighting at the best of their abilities?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#23  Edited By TheCannon

Avengers in an absolute curbstomp.

loadofmilark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By loadofmilark
@YoungJustice: first of all don't tell me to read up more on anything related to the flash. I'm not some fan boy who gets his flash facts from the justice league cartoons. I know everything that there is about the rouges. So don't go acting pretentious with me. Secondly, as great of characters as the rouges are, none of them are seriously powerful. Team 2 would curb stomp.Thirdly you act as though mirror master sends beings to his mirror dimensions left and right. This is not the case, infact he rarely does this. And the rouges are all humans. Bill, thor, hulk, nova and sentry are all more than capable of killing them with a single blow and strange is more than a sufficient a sorcerer to deactivate pipers flute as well as mirror master's tech."

except how to spell rogues :/

InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loadofmilark: Aren't you smart. I made a spelling mistake. Someone call the police.

@Jayfournines: I understand that but i still say the avengers curb stomp.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dextersinister

@InfiniteMassPunch said:

Strange would dodge a boomerang but would be in for a surprise when it hits him the back of the head. It doesn't state in the OP that they have knowledge of each other so Strange gets taken out unless there are scans showing that he has dealt with boomerangs before.

InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dextersinister: Look I'm not even gonna bother arguing scenarios. The rogues have absolutely no chance whats so ever. Not even a 1 percent chance. Captain Cold, Heatwave, Weather Wizards and Captain Boomerang are all useless in this battle, the only purpose they might be able to serve is try to injure strange and possibly nova. They can not hurt anyone else what so ever. The only people that i see that can be argued as useful is Mirror Master and Pied Piper and they would still be stomped.

loadofmilark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By loadofmilark

@InfiniteMassPunch: if it was a random spelling mistake i would have left it it was quite ironic though to be fair and i couldn't resist and i think no morals mirror master is quite likely to banish them to the mirror dimension asap

InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loadofmilark: It's cool i just i thought you were trying to insult me. Also i don't believe Mirror Master is capable of sending them all to the dimension. If that was the case then the rogues would not be so afraid to stir up the hero community as they stated for their reasoning as to why their against killing heroes. Four of those members are at least superman level.

loadofmilark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By loadofmilark

@InfiniteMassPunch: yeah good point, however there is nothing to really say why it wouldn't work in theory similar to the way that in actual comics wally doesn't just speed steal everyone because while that would be the most reasonable thing to do in many circumstance it makes for a dull read