dawsey28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dawsey28

Rogue with Ms. Marvel powers vsWonder Woman Villains

For each fight Rogue has her absorbing powers and Ms. Marvel powers (flight and super strength)

No Caption Provided

This is not a gauntlet. It is 4 individual fights

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fight 1

Angle Man

No Caption Provided

Equipment: Standard equipment for both

Rules: No BFRs/Ringouts, No Preptime, They fight in character

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fight 2

Silver Swan (Vanessa)

No Caption Provided

Equipment: Standard equipment for both, Avion life is available for Silver Swan

Fight 3

Giganta

No Caption Provided

Equipment: Standard equipment for both

Fight 4

Artemis

No Caption Provided

Equipment:Rogue: Standard Equipment, Artemis:Sword, Bow and Arrows, Guantlet of Atlas and Sandals of Hermes

dawsey28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dawsey28

Are strength, flight, and absorbing powers enough?

Avatar image for sophrosynephoenixflame
SophrosynePhoenixFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It isn't duh!

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By greenteaforme

Base Ms. Marvel is nowhere near Wonder Woman in strength. Not to mention Wonder Woman's rogues gallery is filled with gods and magic users. But you seem to have picked some pretty neutral ones.

Artemis beats her face in - that's for sure.

Giganta could win.

Definitely doesn't clear and stops at Artemis. No chance.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Magethor

Rogue will win. She will allow them to hit her, just to make contact and absorb their powers and life energy. Only one who stands the best chance is the one that has the energy projections to keep Rogue at bay.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Onemoreposter

An@dawsey28: Angle man and Giganta go down for sure. I don't know much about the modern age Silver Swan but i'm pretty sure she was never much of a straight physical threat to Diana. I'll give that to Ms Marvel as well, but I'm not sure. Artemis takes Ms Marvel out no problem. Hell, she was WW. She's too fast and too skilled for Carol to match.

yep

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

BUMP.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By charlieboy

without the enhancements of the gauntlet of atlas or the sandals of hermes artemis isn't all that tough. not to mention when she beat wonder woman there was a spell that gave artemis half of diana's power. without any of that artemis wouldn't be strong enough to take rogue.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9  Edited By Pokeysteve

Obviously stops at Artemis.

@charlieboy said:

without the enhancements of the gauntlet of atlas or the sandals of hermes artemis isn't all that tough. not to mention when she beat wonder woman there was a spell that gave artemis half of diana's power. without any of that artemis wouldn't be strong enough to take rogue.

I have a problem with every sentence you wrote and chose the one that's closely related to the topic. Artemis escaped hell without any enhancements and saved the full powered, Wonder Woman's life in the process. Artemis is arguably the toughest Amazon on the island.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By charlieboy

@Pokeysteve: everything i wrote is absolutely true. it was revealed during john byrne's run on wonder woman. whenever artemis was around diana she got half of her power. otherwise she is no more powerful than the other amazons.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By charlieboy

hippolyta had the sorceress magala cast the spell so artemis would win the contest and become wonder woman.. it was not removed and so when wonder woman fought neron she was weakened because of artemis' presence. and neron revealed this and killed wonder woman. that was when hippolyta became wonder woman in penance.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokeysteve

@charlieboy said:

@Pokeysteve: everything i wrote is absolutely true. it was revealed during john byrne's run on wonder woman. whenever artemis was around diana she got half of her power. otherwise she is no more powerful than the other amazons.

It's true except for the first sentence. And she still managed to beat Wonder Woman.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By charlieboy

@Pokeysteve: she's isn't anywhere near wonder woman level without the spell or the gauntlet and sandals. she would not have had the power to beat wonder woman without them. she is an excellent warrior but she is no more powerful than the other amazons.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By charlieboy

but since she has the gantlet and sandals artemis will probably smack rogue down.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokeysteve

@charlieboy said:

@Pokeysteve: she's isn't anywhere near wonder woman level without the spell or the gauntlet and sandals. she would not have had the power to beat wonder woman without them. she is an excellent warrior but she is no more powerful than the other amazons.

Obviously. I just feel like you're not giving Artemis enough credit.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By charlieboy

@Pokeysteve: i just don't think she could take rogue at this power level with the gauntlet and sandals. all i am saying.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokeysteve

@charlieboy: Aside from who wins, I just noticed it's Wonder Woman's villains lol Artemis isn't even a villain.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By charlieboy

@Pokeysteve: lol. not in the strictest sense. but she has been an adversary as well as an ally.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gokuwarrior

@Magethor:

rogue with ms marvel powers is only 50 ton range and sub sonic speed,giganta will be able to one-shot her.

silver swan(vanessa)is easily far beyond the multi city buster with her super powered sonic beam,and is way faster than rogue,silver swan owns.

artemis with the guatlet of atlas and hermes sandals is much,much stronger and faster than rogue,and also a much better fighter than rogue,it's not even funny,she will rape rogue

angle man is no joke either.