• 67 results
Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Mackeja

In the "Rogue is naked" scenario, or somehow able to absorb through her suit, than she might be able to absorb quickly enough to start matching him in strength. other than that, she's got the chances of a rabbit in a lions' den

Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Dro
@Mackeja: I'm not even sure how absorption would work, considering that the Hulk form isn't actually a unique ability (unless they've retconned Hulked-Out Heroes and/or Rulk, either of which would make my year). Even assuming she could, though, she'd just gain base Hulk's power, meaning she still wouldn't even be anywhere near WWHulk's level. It'd be like Maestro vs. Joe Fixit, probably. In other words, not much of a fight.
Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Mackeja
@Dro: 
I think the important thing about absorbtion would not be gaining Hulk power so much as draining hulk power. She could still limit the WWH powers, even if she couldn't quite reach his baseline stats. and she has drained Danvers' powers, so I don't really see what would prevent her from draining Hulks.
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Greendevil
@Edgeworth_11 said:
" @Greendevil: Rogue can win this Fighting each one individual and all in one is a different story. Not only is she SUPER strong (Namor), invunerable (Cannonball), super healing (Wolverine) and teleportation (Nightcrawler), she has her draining powers. It will give her ALOT more options, such as combining Namor and NC to teleport any of his body parts off. Rogue can take some hits while flying combined with Namor's touchness and Wolverine's healing, he will be able to get in close and do what she has to do to kill Hulk. "
No she cant homie. Namors Super strenght and toughness? against WWH LMAO. I love fishface. But there is NOTHING he can do to hurt WWH. his power is laughable when compared to WWH, Juggy and Sentry. If Namor had fought him, I see a one shot like he did to Thing .

Draining wont work. I just showed a scan showing its unlimited. It just pisses him of.  unless your the Silver Surfer, you cant drain WWH

Night crawlers TP? Is not as impressive as you might think. I want to see proof that she can TP his body parts from something as powerfull as WWH. The X-men went all out against WWH. Tried to kill him with everything they got. And they got PWNED instead...ALL OF THEM!
No Caption Provided
Cannonballs invunrebility wont be factor here unless its a thunderclap from a distance. No factor at all imo. His "invulnerability" is a joke compared to Juggys. And WWH made a fully powered Juggy feel his power. 1 hit and his invulnerability is out the window!

Also imo it dosent matter if she has Logans healing factor. Unless she has adamantium skeleton, WWH could simply rip her to pieces and watch her try heal.

And last but not least. The power Rouge steals is just temporary for a short while. And we are not talking longer periods of time. From what i remember it was never more than a few minutes. Granted thats all she needs MOST of the time. But in this fight WWH would simply destroy her before time runs out. or she is really unlucky and time runs out. Even with all these powered Rouge CANT take "some hit" from WWH. She would get KTFO!

WWH via C C C C CURBSTOMP!!!!
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By madrid_san

" @Greendevil: No she cant homie. Namors Super strenght and toughness? against WWH LMAO. I love fishface. But there is NOTHING he can do to hurt WWH. his power is laughable when compared to WWH, Juggy and Sentry. If Namor had fought him, I see a one shot like he did to Thing .

Didn't Namor go toe to toe with Sentry. I know it wasn't a super long fight, but he did go on the offensive, dished out and even took some punishment without getting KOed so Rogue should be able to take some shots from WWH as well no?

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Dro said:
" @MrRagePants said:
" @Dro said:
" Nightcrawler can't port WWHulk. He tried in WWHulk: X-Men and failed. Horribly. Unless Rogue is going to port Hulk's fingers off, she's not going to be able to do a whole hell of a lot with Nightcrawler's powers.

WWHulk showed himself to be clearly well beyond class 100. Your basic, regular old green Hulk is Class 100. That means that, in the water, Namor would be equal in strength to base-level Hulk. Which means his strength is incomparable to WWHulk's.

Wolverine doesn't really help all that much. WWHulk took Wolverine out of the fight in 2 hits in WWHulk: X-Men. WWHulk's healing factor is also actually stronger than Wolverine's, so it's not like it affords Rogue any useful extra durability. And since she'd have bone claws, she likely wouldn't even be able to pierce Hulk's skin with them.

Cannonball's shield also provides little comfort against a strength that can move tectonic plates.

This is clearly spite, and I fail to see how anyone could view it as anything else.
"
1. NC doesn't have Namor's strength to hold WWH at bay just enough to port him for BFR. Rogue can pull the teleport strategy here due to Namor's power.
2. Strength of Namor is incomparable but it should be enough for Rogue's other powers to be used at full.
3. Wolverine's healing factor in this battle is just a fail safe, in-case Rogue gets hit, she can fly way up where Hulk can't touch her and regenerate.
4. Cannonball's field will protect Rogue from Thunderclap and other range stuff Hulk can dish out. Against Hulk toe-to-toe this will not work.

You are assuming that Hulk will be able to just grab Rogue and melee her to death. Rogue has a lot of power set here which when played well enough should be able to take out WWH.
"
You seem to miss the part where Nightcrawler can't TP WWHulk. He tried and failed completely. There's no chance of a BFR here, because Nightcrawler's power isn't strong enough.

Strength of Namor is incomparable, meaning Rogue might as well have the strength of a normal human. I doubt Namor could even break WWHulk's finger, nevermind put him in a chokehold.

What exactly can Rogue do to WWHulk that'll be more than a tickle? All Hulk has to manage is land a few good shots and this is over, and Rogue literally doesn't even have the power to hurt him. It's not like Hulk hasn't hit speedsters before.

There aren't any feats to prove that WWHulk's thunderclap would overcome Cannonball's shield, so I'll give you that one. But it's not like there aren't a thousand different objects Hulk could crush her with.

I stand by my position. At most this could be a draw, in the case that Hulk couldn't hit Rogue. But that's all I'll accept.
"

You also seem to miss the part Rogue absorbed NAMOR's class 100 strength, which should help with the teleporting off of Hulk's limbs.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#57  Edited By TheGoldenOne

WWH

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By King_Saturn
World War Hulk comes down hard on Rogue
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Ramtha07
@Dro said:
" @MrRagePants said:
" @Dro said:
" Nightcrawler can't port WWHulk. He tried in WWHulk: X-Men and failed. Horribly. Unless Rogue is going to port Hulk's fingers off, she's not going to be able to do a whole hell of a lot with Nightcrawler's powers.

WWHulk showed himself to be clearly well beyond class 100. Your basic, regular old green Hulk is Class 100. That means that, in the water, Namor would be equal in strength to base-level Hulk. Which means his strength is incomparable to WWHulk's.

Wolverine doesn't really help all that much. WWHulk took Wolverine out of the fight in 2 hits in WWHulk: X-Men. WWHulk's healing factor is also actually stronger than Wolverine's, so it's not like it affords Rogue any useful extra durability. And since she'd have bone claws, she likely wouldn't even be able to pierce Hulk's skin with them.

Cannonball's shield also provides little comfort against a strength that can move tectonic plates.

This is clearly spite, and I fail to see how anyone could view it as anything else.
"
1. NC doesn't have Namor's strength to hold WWH at bay just enough to port him for BFR. Rogue can pull the teleport strategy here due to Namor's power.
2. Strength of Namor is incomparable but it should be enough for Rogue's other powers to be used at full.
3. Wolverine's healing factor in this battle is just a fail safe, in-case Rogue gets hit, she can fly way up where Hulk can't touch her and regenerate.
4. Cannonball's field will protect Rogue from Thunderclap and other range stuff Hulk can dish out. Against Hulk toe-to-toe this will not work.

You are assuming that Hulk will be able to just grab Rogue and melee her to death. Rogue has a lot of power set here which when played well enough should be able to take out WWH.
"
You seem to miss the part where Nightcrawler can't TP WWHulk. He tried and failed completely. There's no chance of a BFR here, because Nightcrawler's power isn't strong enough.

Strength of Namor is incomparable, meaning Rogue might as well have the strength of a normal human. I doubt Namor could even break WWHulk's finger, nevermind put him in a chokehold.

What exactly can Rogue do to WWHulk that'll be more than a tickle? All Hulk has to manage is land a few good shots and this is over, and Rogue literally doesn't even have the power to hurt him. It's not like Hulk hasn't hit speedsters before.

There aren't any feats to prove that WWHulk's thunderclap would overcome Cannonball's shield, so I'll give you that one. But it's not like there aren't a thousand different objects Hulk could crush her with.

I stand by my position. At most this could be a draw, in the case that Hulk couldn't hit Rogue. But that's all I'll accept.
"

While I agree wholeheartedly that WWHulk wins this... it's not a curb stomp. Namor is more than a little underestimated there. He too has gone toe to toe with Sentry and at least contained him (however briefly). Namor is class 100. Pure and simple and would definitely 'break' WWHulk's pinky fingure as it were. Nightcrawler lacks the constitution and strength to port powerhouses and/or sizeable figures/objects/densities. However, it is a valid statement in my opinion to say that Rogue, backed by the Submariner's considerable attributes, should be able to pull more ports and with more power, than Kurt could. She may indeed be able to leave with Hulk's head in tow.

The combined power of these X-men in ONE person is a far, FAR more potent and powerful mixing of energies than having them dispersed in numerous adversaries for sure... think abou that one a little. that particular rationalization strikes me as false. Namor, with Wolverine's healing factor, Kurt's teleportation (reinforced by Namor's constitution), Rogue's draining abilities, flight (etc.), and let's not forget, Rogue would be absorbing Logan's fighting abilities, Namor's abilities... all their respective abilities - not just their power. All that in ONE fighting machine... means it's not an easy stomp for WWHulk.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By Edgeworth_11

@Ramtha07:

Great analysis. DOn't forget Cannonball's speed, flight, invunerability, and his thermo-chemical energy field   .

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By progenitorigin
@HellionVulcan said:
" @Nefarious said:
"
Even with those powers, I don't think Rogue will defeat WWHulk. Afterall, WWH has defeated Juggernaut. "
Juggernaut dominated that fight & hulk was losing until Xavier distracted him then wwhulk BFR him by side stepping but Rogue has the powers to BFR wwhulk into orbit or teleport body parts off if she was bloodlusted enough . "

QFT.  Hulk using Juggernaut's own momentum to avoid the battle isn't a win, it's an evasion.
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MrRagePants
@Ramtha07 said: 

While I agree wholeheartedly that WWHulk wins this... it's not a curb stomp. Namor is more than a little underestimated there. He too has gone toe to toe with Sentry and at least contained him (however briefly). Namor is class 100. Pure and simple and would definitely 'break' WWHulk's pinky fingure as it were. Nightcrawler lacks the constitution and strength to port powerhouses and/or sizeable figures/objects/densities. However, it is a valid statement in my opinion to say that Rogue, backed by the Submariner's considerable attributes, should be able to pull more ports and with more power, than Kurt could. She may indeed be able to leave with Hulk's head in tow.

The combined power of these X-men in ONE person is a far, FAR more potent and powerful mixing of energies than having them dispersed in numerous adversaries for sure... think abou that one a little. that particular rationalization strikes me as false. Namor, with Wolverine's healing factor, Kurt's teleportation (reinforced by Namor's constitution), Rogue's draining abilities, flight (etc.), and let's not forget, Rogue would be absorbing Logan's fighting abilities, Namor's abilities... all their respective abilities - not just their power. All that in ONE fighting machine... means it's not an easy stomp for WWHulk.

"
Thank you!
  • Some people underestimate Namor's strength. The guy is a 100 tonner and I believe it is enough to rip a limb or two from WWH, if not, stop him long enough to pull a combo.
  • Rogue can start from a very far area, gain speed using Sam's ability, and once she reaches the peak velocity, port to WWH and port him. Understand that if NC is falling off a tall building and he teleports, the momentum of the fall is still in effect with him. Thus the same logic applies with Sam's powers.
  • BFR = Submariner's strength can lift the ground where Hulk stand and with Sam's powers be able to move him away from the battle field.
  • Wolverine's fighting experience will help as he already fought the Hulk before.
  • Rogue having these power set makes her a tough fight for WWH.

In summary, this battle will rely on Namor's and Kurt's abilities. If Rogue can port WWH due to Namor's added abilities then she will win, if not, WWH wins.

This is not a curbstomp.
Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although strength is not the only thing on hulks side would I be correct to think hulk has recieved combat traning and did not rely solely on his usual "hulk smash" form of for want of a better word fighting.

1. And I think cannonball would be very dangerous as he at his peak withstood and redirected some of gladiators punches.
    Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Ramtha07

To show what Nimrod can do. He handled Classic Juggernaut.

What Rogue, after absorbing the powers of the X-men, did to him;

Rogue was more than able to port with Nimrod's arm.

Nimrod was too much for Classic Juggernaut. Rogue handled him. Namor > Colossus to boot. Don't see WWHulk handling her so easily at all.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#65  Edited By Outside_85

I'll give this to Hulk. Her powerset is impressive, but since Sam's field is only effective when he's moving (apparently) it still leaves her open to a hug.

MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MrRagePants
    @Ramtha07: 
    Thank you for the post. Rogue will not break WWH like Nimrod, but she will probably be able to remove a finger or even a limb. Problem is, WWH's regeneration ability will just create a new one.

@Outside_85 said: 

" I'll give this to Hulk. Her powerset is impressive, but since Sam's field is only effective when he's moving (apparently) it still leaves her open to a hug. "

How can Hulk hug her if she's teleporting and using cannonball's ability at the same time? There will be a lot of movement in this battle for Rogue, other wise she'll end up getting KO'd.

Again, this battle is not a curbstomp. It's pretty close and interesting due to the powerset Rogue has.
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#67  Edited By Outside_85
    @MrRagePants:
    He only has to do it once, leaving her spine as crushed gravel.
    the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By the darknessss

hulky wins this,thunder clapping fun.