• 67 results
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Rogue has absorbed Namor, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, and Cannonball. They start 100 feet apart.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

Even with those powers, I don't think Rogue will defeat WWHulk. Afterall, WWH has defeated Juggernaut.
DarthStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By DarthStorm

As much I like Rogue, this fight would be like throwing a cat at a tank. Hulk will smash.

Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:
" Even with those powers, I don't think Rogue will defeat WWHulk. Afterall, WWH has defeated Juggernaut. "
He removed him from the battlefield. Since when that's called a win ?
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Could she teleport with some of his body parts? Also, if some body of water happens to be near by, her Namor powers might be even more handy.
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MrRagePants
@Edgeworth_11 said:
" Could she teleport with some of his body parts? Also, if some body of water happens to be near by, her Namor powers might be even more handy. "
I concur. And with cannonball's "shield" field, she will not be hurt badly if ever Hulk lands a punch or two. The teleportation of Hulk's head should be enough.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@MrRagePants:
Great analysis.
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By HellionVulcan
@Nefarious said:
"
Even with those powers, I don't think Rogue will defeat WWHulk. Afterall, WWH has defeated Juggernaut. "
Juggernaut dominated that fight & hulk was losing until Xavier distracted him then wwhulk BFR him by side stepping but Rogue has the powers to BFR wwhulk into orbit or teleport body parts off if she was bloodlusted enough .
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9  Edited By Zoom

If Rogues goes into this naked......

MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MrRagePants
@Zoom said:
" If Rogues goes into this naked...... "
the readers win.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Edgeworth_11

LOL
Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Doombert

You nerds.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#13  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
" @Nefarious said:
" Even with those powers, I don't think Rogue will defeat WWHulk. Afterall, WWH has defeated Juggernaut. "
He removed him from the battlefield. Since when that's called a win ? "
It's called BFR, and is actually a method of victory in some battle threads.
Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi well hulk has been on his own with nothing but rock men and insectoids for company so 

plus cats with bombs hurt like ****
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Full_Spectrum

is there any reason rogue couldn't get close enough to start sucking out hulk's life force? i don't know anything about her powers, so i'm going based on what i saw in the first x-men movie lol

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Edgeworth_11

If THAT gets near Rogue, she would teleport with it far far away.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Full_Spectrum said:
" is there any reason rogue couldn't get close enough to start sucking out hulk's life force? i don't know anything about her powers, so i'm going based on what i saw in the first x-men movie lol "
She would have to hold on for a long time. I don't see Hulk just standing there while she gets leeched.
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as World War Hulk was fuelled by such anger ,theoretically assuming rogue wouldn't die from the power isn't it possible she would be driven insane. My two cents.

Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Full_Spectrum
@JediXMan: well, with her nightcrawler power she could pop in behind him, and using namor's strength she could put him in a stranglehold for the required time, i think. If Iron Man was able to hold off the hulk, there's no reason Namor wouldn't be strong enough to let her drain.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Full_Spectrum said:
" @JediXMan: well, with her nightcrawler power she could pop in behind him, and using namor's strength she could put him in a stranglehold for the required time, i think. If Iron Man was able to hold off the hulk, there's no reason Namor wouldn't be strong enough to let her drain. "
Eh... I don't know too much about Namor, but I really don't see this scenario happening.
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namour apparently has 100 level strength in prime conditions (underwater) and was called the strongest humanoid on earth in invaders I think but that was a long time ago before hulk I think. 

MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrRagePants
@Full_Spectrum said:
" @JediXMan: well, with her nightcrawler power she could pop in behind him, and using namor's strength she could put him in a stranglehold for the required time, i think. If Iron Man was able to hold off the hulk, there's no reason Namor wouldn't be strong enough to let her drain. "
Why bother? Pop behind, hold his head and tele-dismemberment.
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Full_Spectrum

It's possible!!!!! lol

or she just teleport his head off.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@MrRagePants:@Full_Spectrum:

Unless there are no morals for Rogue in this fight, she isn't doing that.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Edgeworth_11

or his thingy assuming she is naked and Hulk is liking it.
Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Full_Spectrum
@Hoarderofhilarity:  he has a kid. clearly not impotent.

@JediXMan:

Yeah, that's why i offered the first option. i like option 2 more though.
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soz I haven't followed hulk for a while since I tend to read more DC,sorry.

MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MrRagePants
@JediXMan said:
" @MrRagePants:@Full_Spectrum: Unless there are no morals for Rogue in this fight, she isn't doing that. "
BFR then.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By demifiend

still this is spite!

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Edgeworth_11

This is not spite. With Namor's physical power and endurance and ability to fly, Kurt's teleporting, Logans HF and Sam's invunerability while flying and his bursts, she has a shot.
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MrRagePants
@demifiend said:
" still this is spite! "
Hulk spite? I concur
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ramtha07
@MrRagePants:
Nightcrawler has problems teleporting with certain powerhouses. Even Wolverine's adamantium causes him trouble. It's quite possible, even enraged, he just wouldn't be able to BAMF away with any part of a being like WWHulk. Durability of his target affectst the feasability of the port. Couldn't port Juggernaut. Don't see him doing it to Hulk here.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nefarious
@TheUltimateSurvivor: BFR = form of winning.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nefarious
@HellionVulcan: Good point.
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dro

Nightcrawler can't port WWHulk. He tried in WWHulk: X-Men and failed. Horribly. Unless Rogue is going to port Hulk's fingers off, she's not going to be able to do a whole hell of a lot with Nightcrawler's powers.

WWHulk showed himself to be clearly well beyond class 100. Your basic, regular old green Hulk is Class 100. That means that, in the water, Namor would be equal in strength to base-level Hulk. Which means his strength is incomparable to WWHulk's.

Wolverine doesn't really help all that much. WWHulk took Wolverine out of the fight in 2 hits in WWHulk: X-Men. WWHulk's healing factor is also actually stronger than Wolverine's, so it's not like it affords Rogue any useful extra durability. And since she'd have bone claws, she likely wouldn't even be able to pierce Hulk's skin with them.

Cannonball's shield also provides little comfort against a strength that can move tectonic plates.

This is clearly spite, and I fail to see how anyone could view it as anything else.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By karrob
@Hoarderofhilarity said:
" Seeing as World War Hulk was fuelled by such anger ,theoretically assuming rogue wouldn't die from the power isn't it possible she would be driven insane. My two cents. "
Yeah I can see that
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ramtha07
@Dro said:
"

Nightcrawler can't port WWHulk. He tried in WWHulk: X-Men and failed. Horribly. Unless Rogue is going to port Hulk's fingers off, she's not going to be able to do a whole hell of a lot with Nightcrawler's powers.

WWHulk showed himself to be clearly well beyond class 100. Your basic, regular old green Hulk is Class 100. That means that, in the water, Namor would be equal in strength to base-level Hulk. Which means his strength is incomparable to WWHulk's.

Wolverine doesn't really help all that much. WWHulk took Wolverine out of the fight in 2 hits in WWHulk: X-Men. WWHulk's healing factor is also actually stronger than Wolverine's, so it's not like it affords Rogue any useful extra durability. And since she'd have bone claws, she likely wouldn't even be able to pierce Hulk's skin with them.

Cannonball's shield also provides little comfort against a strength that can move tectonic plates.

This is clearly spite, and I fail to see how anyone could view it as anything else.

"

Where WWHulk easily handles Wolverine, it actually took half a dozen hits, not two, and it cost WWHulk his eyes to get his big ugly mitts on Logan. Additionally, Wolverine is clearly still in the game while taking the beats, as he is slashing against WWHulk's torso while getting the brains beaten out his ears. And WWHulk's healing factor being stronger than Wolverine's is not necessarily true. Nothing to really gauge or quantify that comment (modern 616 Logan heals damn fast). Healing factor definitely adds something huge to Rogue's arsenal in their battle.
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MrRagePants
@Dro said:
" Nightcrawler can't port WWHulk. He tried in WWHulk: X-Men and failed. Horribly. Unless Rogue is going to port Hulk's fingers off, she's not going to be able to do a whole hell of a lot with Nightcrawler's powers.

"
1. NC doesn't have Namor's strength to hold WWH at bay just enough to port him for BFR. Rogue can pull the teleport strategy here due to Namor's power.
2. Strength of Namor is incomparable but it should be enough for Rogue's other powers to be used at full.
3. Wolverine's healing factor in this battle is just a fail safe, in-case Rogue gets hit, she can fly way up where Hulk can't touch her and regenerate.
4. Cannonball's field will protect Rogue from Thunderclap and other range stuff Hulk can dish out. Against Hulk toe-to-toe this will not work.

You are assuming that Hulk will be able to just grab Rogue and melee her to death. Rogue has a lot of power set here which when played well enough should be able to take out WWH.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By slimj87d
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:

" @Nefarious said:

He removed him from the battlefield. Since when that's called a win ? "
If it was basic Comic Vine rules, that's considered a win. 
Anyways, teleportation is not a problem. Hulk can wait for the right moment and do a thunderclap that would pop her ear drums. Within a few seconds before they could heal he can grab her and Thunderclap her head. 

I do not believe that Cannonball's shields can protect him from sounds. 
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Edgeworth_11

why wouldn't his shield protect him from sound? he is invulnerable when in flight. show us proof that sound can go through his shield?

Like someone else said, Rogue with Namor's strength can teleport hulk's head off.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Greendevil

WWH in a massive curbstomp!

I just read 3 pages of this thread. Imo WWH is not getting the cred he deserves. This battle would be no different from WWH hypothetically fighting all of them at the same time. He would smash all of them at the same time imo!

IMO

WWH durability and healing factor was tested by much greater forces than Rouge; Namor, NC and cannonball.
He took 2 missiles after being punched through buildings. Brawled with a fully powered Juggernaut = A magical unstoppable force. He took everything Torch and Storm had without a scratch. He took the frigging blackbird on his chin like nothing (oh and NC had problems teleporting "something that big") A fully unleashed hit from Cyclops. The Sentry fight etc etc.

If Rouge will win, it has to be BFR. I would love to hear some thoughts on that. She cant teleport to the sun lol, but perhaps in deep deep water with Namors powers! Still i say 80-20 WWH Stomps Rouge and has fun with her aaaalll night ;)

Also Draining WWH = Rouges head explodes from all his shitty anger issues!

No Caption Provided

Any kind of hand 2 hand combat with WWH = Epic STOMP!

and these scans for bonus ;)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH easily.
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By weaponmaster

Rogue wins via intermittent draining and relentless attacks. She will eventually drain enough of his strength and healing factor and gamma energy to make him vulnerable enough/her powerful enough to win.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#45  Edited By PowerHerc

Rogue is toast; WWHulk wins easily. 
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Greendevil:

Rogue can win this Fighting each one individual and all in one is a different story. Not only is she SUPER strong (Namor), invunerable (Cannonball), super healing (Wolverine) and teleportation (Nightcrawler), she has her draining powers. It will give her ALOT more options, such as combining Namor and NC to teleport any of his body parts off. Rogue can take some hits while flying combined with Namor's touchness and Wolverine's healing, he will be able to get in close and do what she has to do to kill Hulk.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Edgeworth_11 said:
" Rogue can win this. "
Wow, completely unbiased with your own thread.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@texasdeathmatch:
I never said she will, I said she CAN, as in a possibility exist. Just cause I made a thread, does it mean I can't have an opinion? Chilax bro.
Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:
" @TheUltimateSurvivor: BFR = form of winning. "
Its a pathetic form of saving your ass, not a win.
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Dro
@MrRagePants said:
" @Dro said:
" Nightcrawler can't port WWHulk. He tried in WWHulk: X-Men and failed. Horribly. Unless Rogue is going to port Hulk's fingers off, she's not going to be able to do a whole hell of a lot with Nightcrawler's powers.

"
1. NC doesn't have Namor's strength to hold WWH at bay just enough to port him for BFR. Rogue can pull the teleport strategy here due to Namor's power.
2. Strength of Namor is incomparable but it should be enough for Rogue's other powers to be used at full.
3. Wolverine's healing factor in this battle is just a fail safe, in-case Rogue gets hit, she can fly way up where Hulk can't touch her and regenerate.
4. Cannonball's field will protect Rogue from Thunderclap and other range stuff Hulk can dish out. Against Hulk toe-to-toe this will not work.

You are assuming that Hulk will be able to just grab Rogue and melee her to death. Rogue has a lot of power set here which when played well enough should be able to take out WWH.
"
You seem to miss the part where Nightcrawler can't TP WWHulk. He tried and failed completely. There's no chance of a BFR here, because Nightcrawler's power isn't strong enough.

Strength of Namor is incomparable, meaning Rogue might as well have the strength of a normal human. I doubt Namor could even break WWHulk's finger, nevermind put him in a chokehold.

What exactly can Rogue do to WWHulk that'll be more than a tickle? All Hulk has to manage is land a few good shots and this is over, and Rogue literally doesn't even have the power to hurt him. It's not like Hulk hasn't hit speedsters before.

There aren't any feats to prove that WWHulk's thunderclap would overcome Cannonball's shield, so I'll give you that one. But it's not like there aren't a thousand different objects Hulk could crush her with.

I stand by my position. At most this could be a draw, in the case that Hulk couldn't hit Rogue. But that's all I'll accept.