#1 Posted by soupNcrackers (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Participants: Rogue

Wasp

Setting: A wide open field

#2 Posted by soupNcrackers (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think would win?

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue

#4 Posted by Vinersaurforlife (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah i think rouge gots this

#5 Edited by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue's ass for the win :)

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@quatro_briefs said:

Rogue's ass for the win :)

#7 Edited by THUNDERBOLT30 (10834 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasp would win. Rogue would have no way of detecting Janet with her standard abilities, and would get KO'd by Wasp's bioelectric sting before she even knew Wasp was there.

#8 Posted by tg1982 (2712 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30: Does Rogue still have her strength, durability and flight?

#9 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10834 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Does Rogue still have her strength, durability and flight?

I wish but no. She lost her old Ms.Marvel powers back in X-treme X-Men during the Invasion story arc. Currently she only has her standard absorption ability.

#10 Posted by tg1982 (2712 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30: Thanks.

Now that I know, if Rogue doesn't have her "MS. Marvel" powers then I think that Wasp has a real advantage here.

#11 Posted by charlieboy (7096 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Wasp would win. Rogue would have no way of detecting Janet with her standard abilities, and would get KO'd by Wasp's bioelectric sting before she even knew Wasp was there.

I agree with this. Janet ftw.

#12 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Thanks.

Now that I know, if Rogue doesn't have her "MS. Marvel" powers then I think that Wasp has a real advantage here.

Rogue's advantage is dat ass!

#13 Posted by BlackWind (7202 posts) - - Show Bio

@quatro_briefs said:

Rogue's ass for the win :)

There's not much better than a thick country chick like Rogue.

#14 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasp electrocutes her brain on accident.

#15 Posted by madrid_san (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

@quatro_briefs said:

Rogue's ass for the win :)

There's not much better than a thick country chick like Rogue.

Rogue sits on her with that phat @$$