Rogue VS Tigra, Feral, Wolfsbane and Thornn

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

Rogue of the X-Men battles Tigra, Feral, Wolfsbane and Thornn! If she fought any of them one on one, she'd win easily, but she's fighting all four at once. This is Rogue with her powers and abilities, and looks, of the 90's and early 2000's, btw. So, no one is written improperly, prep for both Rogue and her opponents and morals apply for her and them. Fight takes place in NYC. Does Rogue still win, su-gah? Or do the four working together prove too much for her?

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@blackdemon: Why don't you have an avatar?

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Scarbearer

Well unless the foursome have some abilities I've forgotten or don't know about. They don't have anyway to really hurt Rogue without touching/biting/clawing her. Given Rogue's durability at this time, I think they'd have to lay into her hard enough to risk triggering accidental power stealing and KOing. I think this is just a match up that doesn't play the beast ladies' strengths. I say Rogue in a bloody fight.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By charlieboy

if this is rogue with her ms. marvel powers it is a stomp for rogue.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Agreed on the Rogue stomp. She was at least a 50 tonner during that period, had impressive flight speed, and could one-shot any of team of them.