#1 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue has the powers and skills of Sentry, Vulcan, X-man, Legion, and Gamora. Thanos and Darkseid have their standard powers. No Infinity Gauntlets. Starts out in an abandoned NYC. Rogue can't take either of the Teams' powers. Who takes it?

#2 Posted by Saren (26027 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue could barely handle Moon Knight's three personas. If she takes the powers of someone like Legion she'll collapse into a drooling mess. The team won't even have to lift a finger.

Moderator
#3 Posted by YoungJustice (6887 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop..........and tell that muderflucker hammer time like O--Oh--Ohhh-Oh

#4 Posted by LordStoop (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah this is a Legion vs Thanos and Darkseid thread in disguise.

#5 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Rogue could barely handle Moon Knight's three personas. If she takes the powers of someone like Legion she'll collapse into a drooling mess. The team won't even have to lift a finger.

It's assuming she can handle it.

@LordStoop said:

Ah this is a Legion vs Thanos and Darkseid thread in disguise.

I actually never knew that was a thing. I was just picking some guys who'd make it a good fight.

#6 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12379 posts) - - Show Bio

Are Pimpseid and Thanoslap gonna have to choke a b$%ch?

Online
#7 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Rogue could barely handle Moon Knight's three personas. If she takes the powers of someone like Legion she'll collapse into a drooling mess. The team won't even have to lift a finger.

These days she can control if she absorbs personas or not, unless that happened recently.

#8 Posted by Dextersinister (6456 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Good job.

#9 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Are Pimpseid and Thanoslap gonna have to choke a b$%ch?

Hahaha nice

#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (15086 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue would lose.

#11 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue dies

#12 Edited by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue would probably loose no matter the amount of power she drained, mainly because she is not too bright, and those two grim gentlemen are geniuses.

#13 Posted by laflux (17551 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Are Pimpseid and Thanoslap gonna have to choke a b$%ch?

Thank you. You may have made my day.

#14 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12379 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Thank you. You may have made my day.

Online
#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Rogue could barely handle Moon Knight's three personas. If she takes the powers of someone like Legion she'll collapse into a drooling mess. The team won't even have to lift a finger.

This.

#16 Posted by Yai_Inn (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_Gui_1 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Rogue could barely handle Moon Knight's three personas. If she takes the powers of someone like Legion she'll collapse into a drooling mess. The team won't even have to lift a finger.

These days she can control if she absorbs personas or not, unless that happened recently.

It happened in Legacy AvX cross over issue. I think it's PIS though, cause she didn't intentionally absorb him. Moonknight jumped on her and then she had his personas.  
But Rogue can control her powers so why would she be absorbing MK when he jumps on her? And why would she absorb his personas when she doesn't have to?  
I think it can be chalked up to AvX low balling the X-Men.  
In this battle, if she can control the Legion personas she wins. 
#17 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Are Pimpseid and Thanoslap gonna have to choke a b$%ch?

:D

#18 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

So if Rogue can actually handle the full powers of Legion including the powers of Moira and True Legion she might be able to win, which should very very unlikely.

#19 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Are Pimpseid and Thanoslap gonna have to choke a b$%ch?

#20 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yai_Inn said:

It happened in Legacy AvX cross over issue. I think it's PIS though, cause she didn't intentionally absorb him. Moonknight jumped on her and then she had his personas. But Rogue can control her powers so why would she be absorbing MK when he jumps on her? And why would she absorb his personas when she doesn't have to? I think it can be chalked up to AvX low balling the X-Men. In this battle, if she can control the Legion personas she wins.

Not sure when that was, but if it's anything recent it's the writter not knowing much about rogue. Anyhow if she is able to survive long enough to take both of their powers I don't see what stops her from winning.

#21 Posted by Dextersinister (6456 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@Yai_Inn said:

It happened in Legacy AvX cross over issue. I think it's PIS though, cause she didn't intentionally absorb him. Moonknight jumped on her and then she had his personas. But Rogue can control her powers so why would she be absorbing MK when he jumps on her? And why would she absorb his personas when she doesn't have to? I think it can be chalked up to AvX low balling the X-Men. In this battle, if she can control the Legion personas she wins.

Not sure when that was, but if it's anything recent it's the writter not knowing much about rogue. Anyhow if she is able to survive long enough to take both of their powers I don't see what stops her from winning.

Not sure if she can absorb Thanos but if she where capable of absorbing Darkseid it would cripple her in agony, Desaad tried to take it once and couldn't handle the horrific visions before DS took it back.

#22 Posted by ThanoStomp (794 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Rogue be overloaded, or has she ever been overload by absorbing too much? I think this would/should be a factor in her powerset.

#23 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanoStomp said:

Can Rogue be overloaded, or has she ever been overload by absorbing too much? I think this would/should be a factor in her powerset.

Maybe, but it prolly happened at an earlier time when her power worked differently.

#24 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@Super_Gui_1 said:

@Yai_Inn said:

It happened in Legacy AvX cross over issue. I think it's PIS though, cause she didn't intentionally absorb him. Moonknight jumped on her and then she had his personas. But Rogue can control her powers so why would she be absorbing MK when he jumps on her? And why would she absorb his personas when she doesn't have to? I think it can be chalked up to AvX low balling the X-Men. In this battle, if she can control the Legion personas she wins.

Not sure when that was, but if it's anything recent it's the writter not knowing much about rogue. Anyhow if she is able to survive long enough to take both of their powers I don't see what stops her from winning.

Not sure if she can absorb Thanos but if she where capable of absorbing Darkseid it would cripple her in agony, Desaad tried to take it once and couldn't handle the horrific visions before DS took it back.

Rogue isn't allowed to absorb her opponents in this fight.

#25 Posted by pooty (11617 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Are Pimpseid and Thanoslap gonna have to choke a b$%ch?

This is in my top 3 favorite post of all time.

Online
#26 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12379 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty:

Online