Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By russellmania77

@xmenhulk said:

=(

dont be sad, I just had to do some research.

i say if the thirty minute prep 'isnt enough time for rogue's powers to ware out than there fight could last long enough to do so unless she uses the magic of hercules to put down superman if wonder woman lets him gets pwnd, mind control or psychic attacks wont work for wonder woman, superman might be to strong for the invisible shields, ice breath will prolly slow rogue down but ultimately i say

SUPERMAN AND WONDER WOMAN WINS

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to assume that the OP chose Lincoln, Nebraska because there's practically no one there. ..by the way Superman and Wonder Woman beat Rogue's skull in...

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Moondragon is one of the most powerful telepaths in the MU. She's demonstrated the ability to put both Thor and the population of an entire planet under her thrall. Rambeau has lightspeed and intangibility. Hulk + Hercules= formidable strength, durability, and healing factor . I can't find a scan but I heard Sue Storm's force field was once able to pierce the armor of a celestial. Richards gives Rogue moderate to advanced shape changing abilities and a super-intellect.

Rogue is also going to receive the powers of energy protection, basic telekinesis, a certain amount of magical resistance, and invisibility.

Basically what Superman and Wonder-Woman have on their hands here is: Martian Manhunter Plus! Now With Added Powers!

What Rogue needs to do is use all these powers effectively and in symphony. I think the 30 minutes of preparation and Reed's intellect is going to give her the ability to do just that.

I have to give this battle to Rogue 8/10.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moondragon is one of the most powerful telepaths in the MU. She's demonstrated the ability to put both Thor and the population of an entire planet under her thrall. Rambeau has lightspeed and intangibility. Hulk + Hercules= formidable strength, durability, and healing factor . I can't find a scan but I heard Sue Storm's force field was once able to pierce the armor of a celestial. Richards gives Rogue moderate to advanced shape changing abilities and a super-intellect.

Rogue is also going to receive the powers of energy protection, basic telekinesis, a certain amount of magical resistance, and invisibility.

Basically what Superman and Wonder-Woman have on their hands here is: Martian Manhunter Plus! Now With Added Powers!

What Rogue needs to do is use all these powers effectively and in symphony. I think the 30 minutes of preparation and Reed's intellect is going to give her the ability to do just that.

I agree, Hulk plus Hercules well that gives her strength on par with Wonder Woman at the very least. Remember she can also siphon off their powers by keeping her hands uncovered and any time one of them touches part of her body that is uncovered so if Superman grabs her hand to block a punch.. life absorption takes place draining him and enhancing her.

Standard Rogue would lose pretty fast. The Templates she has now would give her the win.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Roddy010

I say Rogue. Given all the powers she has now she could tank most of Supes and WW's attacks plus she has the add bonus of siphoning their powers.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Rogue.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having the speed Photon and the strength of Hercules/Hulk is pretty scary. On top of that, she has the TP abilities of Moon Dragon, and the force fields of Sue Storm? I'm thinking Rogue takes this.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77: @evil_incarnate: No, just No. Monica Rambeau at base is a speedster and can move at light speed in flight, then you have her energy form which she changes into instantly. Not to mention her ability to absorb energy, she could soak superman up like a wet sponge.

Moondragon is a strong enough telepath to mind rape superman and turn him against WW. Hulk's durability and Strength just makes this a complete and utter stomp, the Only thing Superman and WW had over the Hulk is speed, and here it's isn't the case, Plus the fact that if she touches them they lose their powers....

Rogues stomps Superman and WW hard, i am not even going to mention the other powers. This is sprite and should be locked.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogues takes this. She has shown great ability when using multiple powers at a time, and here she has quite a good set to go by. Speed, intangibility, force fields, insane durability and strength, energy projection... And as she fights she will probably touch WW and Supes, absorbing even more powers.

So yeah, under this conditions, Rogue.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adding Reed and Bruce's intellects are what gives Rogue a chance. Assuming the multiple personality conflict between Banner and Hulk don't kick in. (They're still part of the same guy, right?).

Without Richards and Banner's intellects, Rogue would get beaten by either Wonder Woman or Supes. Clark would probably go down first as they would realize that Red Solar radiation affects him and Rambeau can still project various energies, right? So maybe she can mimic red sun radiation or maybe even kryptonite radiation. Moon Dragon has telekinesis I think. So between that, Sue's forcefield and Reed's stretching, it won't be easy for her to lasso her.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@evil_incarnate: Lol, Lincoln isn't that small. Well its not exactly big either...err, never mind... lol.

This is a pretty versatile/lethal set up for Rogue. I can see her taking a majority.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No she is not, mutants have telepathy on lock when it comes to a list of most to least and they definitely occupy the top spots, she shouldn't even be a more powerful telepath than the natural telepaths of Titan that showed her how to unlock the latent human potential to use telepathy. She did not enthrall a planet, she manipulated the leaders of the planet, and it was through them that what she wanted done on that planet was done.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogue in a stomp lol