• 74 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvelfied with Supergirl's physical attributes and Batman's prowess

Read the Rules:

  • Rogue just finished absorbing Supergirl and Batman
  • Rogue has both Ms. Marvel, Supergirl physical stats
  • Rogue has Batman's mental skills and fighting ability
  • Superman already watch her absorb Supergirl, but he doesn't know that she also had absorbed Batman
#2 Posted by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor:Which version of Superman is this?

#3 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelGrey said:

@Magethor:Which version of Superman is this?

The one in the picture.

#4 Posted by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow this is tough i'm gonna have to give it to Superman though.

#5 Posted by HellionVulcan (3637 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogues best bet is to absorb superman gain his power level & fight on cause other wise i don't think she'd have enough to take superman down .

#6 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

Good Fight though.

#7 Posted by SuperStarKirby (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Supes.

But in my mind, I'm imagining an epic moment, where Rogue's fist meets Superman's and she steadily overpowers him (by way of absorbing his power during the punch). You know, like the Hulk transformation moment in the Avengers? I'm imagining the music, too, btw.

#8 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

.....Can Rogue take Supes out by stealing his powers I wonder?

#9 Posted by Quntumking (216 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERMAN ,but this is a very good fight. Supe's has enough experience with Parasite to figure Rogue out.

#10 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue's seventh sense would allow her to anticipate Superman's attacks and beat the snot out of him.

#11 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue wins drain him then beat him to death with batman skillz

#12 Posted by Saren (25331 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomyak said:

Rogue's seventh sense would allow her to anticipate Superman's attacks and beat the snot out of him.

Ms. Marvel's seventh sense has been absent for years and years now; it also does not give her the speed necessary to avoid Superman even if she did in fact still possess that seventh sense.

Superman wins.

Moderator
#13 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Rogue absorbed Ms.Marvel's powers before she lost the seventh sense.

#14 Posted by Saren (25331 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomyak said:

@CitizenBane: Rogue absorbed Ms.Marvel's powers before she lost the seventh sense.

And she lost them after that, and never displayed them again. She recently copied Carol's powers again and did not display the seventh sense, which is hardly surprising considering that Carol herself does not display the seventh sense anymore. More to the point, Rogue herself admitted that she could not use Carol's powers as effectively as Carol could, and if they both had the Ms. Marvel powers and fought, Carol would win. The seventh sense is simply not a part of Ms. Marvel's powerset anymore.

Moderator
#15 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

If Rogue can drain Supergirl....she can drain Superman...

#16 Posted by Saren (25331 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

If Rogue can drain Supergirl....she can drain Superman...

Technically she cannot beat Supergirl in a fight either. She's drained Supergirl here because the OP said so, not because she is actually capable of it.

Moderator
#17 Posted by AmazingFantasy15 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Between Batman's skill and supergirl's power she could beat superman even if she didn't drain is powers.

#18 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue with Supergirl's speed and strength should be able to grab onto Superman for long enough to severely weaken him so even if he did manage to pull away she could just grab onto him again and finish him

#19 Edited by GhostRider2 (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue drain Superman.Rogue wins.

#20 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue uses some Anti-Kryptonion Ray that Batman has stored away... because he's Batman.

#21 Posted by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21 said:

Rogue uses some Anti-Kryptonion Ray that Batman has stored away... because he's Batman.

This

#22 Posted by beautifulrevery (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest Rogue just needs to latch on to Supes or slowly drain his powers through quick touches. Supergirl and Ms Marvels durability will allow her to last while she slowly weakens superman. If the battle is either by KO or death Rogue can make it happen. Absorbing Batman's abilities is really overkill

#23 Posted by beatboks1 (7003 posts) - - Show Bio

this is laughable. Superman ( and I hate the character) has defeated Parasite so many times it's not funny. Parasite is a superior power absober to Rogue. for one thing he doesn't have to touch just be near those he drains. On top of which he can drain life energy. Superman wins.

#24 Posted by HellionVulcan (3637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Sufferthorn said:

If Rogue can drain Supergirl....she can drain Superman...

Technically she cannot beat Supergirl in a fight either. She's drained Supergirl here because the OP said so, not because she is actually capable of it.

Rogue can drain Marvel gods like Ares & Thor so i don't see why she can't absorb Superman or supergirls power .

#25 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@imbackwimps said:

Rogue wins drain him then beat him to death with batman skillz

#26 Posted by Saren (25331 posts) - - Show Bio

@HellionVulcan said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Sufferthorn said:

If Rogue can drain Supergirl....she can drain Superman...

Technically she cannot beat Supergirl in a fight either. She's drained Supergirl here because the OP said so, not because she is actually capable of it.

Rogue can drain Marvel gods like Ares & Thor so i don't see why she can't absorb Superman or supergirls power .

Ares is a weakling. He's a seventy tonner with street-level speed and maybe Valkyrie-level durability. And Rogue almost died trying to absorb his power because it was "too much". She never absorbed all of Thor's power either.

Moderator
#27 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue has proven to have trouble 'draining' powerful adversaries. She could barely siphon off a portion of Exodus', Juggernaut's even Magneto's (the list goes on) power before beginning to be overwhelmed. Her mutant ability to drain and absorb is far from an automatic 'I win' button.

Technically, Supergirl would have proven far too much. That, and she'd be completely unaccustomed to her new power levels. Superman is a master in their use. Rogue is not.

Superman's got this.

#28 Posted by HellionVulcan (3637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@HellionVulcan said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Sufferthorn said:

If Rogue can drain Supergirl....she can drain Superman...

Technically she cannot beat Supergirl in a fight either. She's drained Supergirl here because the OP said so, not because she is actually capable of it.

Rogue can drain Marvel gods like Ares & Thor so i don't see why she can't absorb Superman or supergirls power .

Ares is a weakling. He's a seventy tonner with street-level speed and maybe Valkyrie-level durability. And Rogue almost died trying to absorb his power because it was "too much". She never absorbed all of Thor's power either.

i never said she absorbed all their power just that she could plus she never nearly died from draining Thor so it was plot device against Ares or that being a proper immortal is more taxing than draining Thor plus Ares durability is just short of Hercules (stated as level 6 in every marvel guide) as hes taken missiles & even strikes from Zeus Hercules & Thor even Mikaboshi without any real damage while Valkyrie is no where near that or any of Ares stats .

#29 Posted by Saren (25331 posts) - - Show Bio

@HellionVulcan said:

@CitizenBane said:

@HellionVulcan said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Sufferthorn said:

If Rogue can drain Supergirl....she can drain Superman...

Technically she cannot beat Supergirl in a fight either. She's drained Supergirl here because the OP said so, not because she is actually capable of it.

Rogue can drain Marvel gods like Ares & Thor so i don't see why she can't absorb Superman or supergirls power .

Ares is a weakling. He's a seventy tonner with street-level speed and maybe Valkyrie-level durability. And Rogue almost died trying to absorb his power because it was "too much". She never absorbed all of Thor's power either.

i never said she absorbed all their power just that she could plus she never nearly died from draining Thor so it was plot device against Ares or that being a proper immortal is more taxing than draining Thor plus Ares durability is just short of Hercules (stated as level 6 in every marvel guide) as hes taken missiles & even strikes from Zeus Hercules & Thor even Mikaboshi without any real damage while Valkyrie is no where near that or any of Ares stats .

She drained Thor in her first appearance and that's one of her best showings ever. She has so many lower showings that it becomes a little silly to think her power absorption constantly functions at that level. She damn near lost her mind after touching Moon Knight, and she herself admitted that she could not use Ms. Marvel's powers as effectively as Ms. Marvel could. Ares' durability is nowhere near Herc's. Handbooks mean nothing. Plenty of 70 tonners have taken hits from Hercules and Thor and still stood. Please do not expect me to believe Ares taking hits from Mikaboshi, the guy who casually slaughtered Zeus, is to be taken at face value. If Mikaboshi wanted Ares dead, he'd be dead ten times over. Sentry tore Ares in half in a fit of rage. Am I supposed to believe that a skyfather level being could not do what Sentry could?

Moderator
#30 Posted by Dextersinister (5803 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman's personality overpowers Rogue's so there will be no fight.

#31 Posted by richiekhan (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue. I think Supergirl is stronger than Superman.

#32 Posted by eagerbuttermilk (418 posts) - - Show Bio

superman is very very very smart as well i say superman FTW

#33 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane: rogue completely drained thor in her first appearance avenger annual ten.
#34 Edited by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@CitizenBane: rogue completely drained thor in her first appearance avenger annual ten.

I think he's confusing Rogue's fight with Juggernaut. She almost fried herself trying to absorb Juggernaut.

#35 Edited by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: i think the main difference between rogue now and before is that she can control her power. she rarely drains anybody completely and usually steals only a bit of their power. and she generally leaves their minds alone. which would explain why she could not use carol's powers as effectively as carol. now if she took carol's mind with it she would be as experienced as carol. but i doubt she would ever do that to carol again because she feels to guilty about it. 
#36 Posted by Dextersinister (5803 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: She is now able to take powers safely if they are given willingly, if she drains offensively either it is incredibly weak where she just saps a bit of strength or strong where she takes it all and risks getting overwhelmed by the stolen personality.

#37 Posted by Flopsop200 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue takes this one. She's Kryptonian level strength with Batman's intellect and fighting ability (he's one of the best fighters and minds in the DCU). Not to mention she can simultaneously weaken Superman while increasing her own stats just by touching him.

#38 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dextersinister: she has control of how much she takes now. like when she fought she-hulk recently at first she just drained a bit and then later chose to really drain she-hulk. 
#39 Posted by Dextersinister (5803 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@Dextersinister: she has control of how much she takes now. like when she fought she-hulk recently at first she just drained a bit and then later chose to really drain she-hulk.

That was her reverting back to her old way of full power absorption, I remember that fight she got disorientated from absorbing moon-knights until she got use to personality disorder, that's what I was going by I normally don't read legacy but it was a tie-in for AvsX.

#40 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dextersinister: yeah rogue has had contol of her powers for awhile now. she can control how much and exactly what she drains. she usually leaves people's minds alone. but she knew she had to win the fight so she let loose. 
#41 Posted by The_Insane (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because Batman skills doesn't give her the fight right away, like others mentioned before me, Sups has quite a lot of experience whit parasite, not to mention the fact that Superman is quite smart himself, so I'd say it'll be a good fight, but I still would go with Superman.

#42 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

i am going with rogue. kryptonian abilities with batman's intelligence and fighting skills. 

#43 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Superman

Good Fight though.

This

#44 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Insane said:

Just because Batman skills doesn't give her the fight right away, like others mentioned before me, Sups has quite a lot of experience whit parasite, not to mention the fact that Superman is quite smart himself, so I'd say it'll be a good fight, but I still would go with Superman.

His smartness is contemporary journalism and conceptual science. He's smart, but he's no genius at anything. Batman is a genius at a lot of things and hand to hand combat is one of his fortes. Just think of it. If Batman had the same physical status as Superman, who would win in a hand to hand contest? I would lean towards Batman. Another example is If Steven Segal was Abomination, Hulk could never beat him.

#45 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Flopsop200 said:

Rogue takes this one. She's Kryptonian level strength with Batman's intellect and fighting ability (he's one of the best fighters and minds in the DCU). Not to mention she can simultaneously weaken Superman while increasing her own stats just by touching him.

Well would Rogue get their weaknesses too is what I wanna know.

#46 Edited by lordraiden (6958 posts) - - Show Bio

Would this be any different to Parasite vs Superman? A being who takes your energy/power by touching you? Superman would still win even with the op settings, as I think it's more than just brute strength that gets him through anything.

#47 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

You can absorb Batman, but one can't simply COPY or BECOME Batman.

She would probably have a huge psych meltdown after absorbing Batman's mind and kill herself from all the trauma.

Batman wins and hes not even fighting. Because he's Batman.

#48 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'm going to give this to Rogue, with supergirls strength, Ms. Marvels energy absorbtion and Batman's h2h skills I think she can take him.

#49 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11834 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither Supergirl nor Ms Marvel have the speed, power or durability to give Superman a fight .... If Rouge grabs Superman he'll deck her dead in her face and end it right there ..... Batman's skill can't save her either ....

#50 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

Rouge, since Supe will have to touch her and he won't KO her in one shot.