vs 

Rogue
vs Sookie Stackhouse 

•Winner by KO, surrender. 
•Random encounter 
•Start off twenty feet awasy 
•Fight takes place at Merlott's. 
#2 Posted by charlieboy (7138 posts) - - Show Bio

probably sookie with that blast of hers since they are twenty feet apart. rogue from the x-men moviesdoesn't really have much combat experience. 

#3 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (823 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:
probably sookie with that blast of hers since they are twenty feet apart. rogue from the x-men moviesdoesn't really have much combat experience. 
True, although if Rogue manages to touch her then it would probably be over...unless Rogue touches a vampire. Not sure if she would contract vampirism if that happened. 
#4 Posted by charlieboy (7138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pistolwhip1: vampires are dead i don't think her power works on them. 
#5 Posted by Shawnbaby (9323 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@Pistolwhip1: vampires are dead i don't think her power works on them.

Undead.

#6 Posted by charlieboy (7138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shawnbaby: thanks for the clarification. either way i don't think her power works on vampires. 
#7 Posted by Picard (972 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, for off topic but I never understood why they cast most unattractive actress they can find to play Rogue? Anna Paquin, Kirsten Dunst, Maggie Gyllenhaal...people responsible for casting are blind? Anyhow, Sookie should win - better powers: telepathy and blast.

#8 Posted by charlieboy (7138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Picard: you have got to be kidding. anna paquin is gorgeous. 
#9 Posted by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard said:

Sorry, for off topic but I never understood why they cast most unattractive actress they can find to play Rogue? Anna Paquin, Kirsten Dunst, Maggie Gyllenhaal...people responsible for casting are blind? Anyhow, Sookie should win - better powers: telepathy and blast.

I think you meant actresses in which only Kirsten Dunst falls into that category. Rogue would just shrug off the blast anyways. Sookie would more likely drain out before she beats Rogue.

#10 Posted by charlieboy (7138 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelGrey: movie rogue is not invulnerable. she has normal human durability. that blast is going to knock her for a loop. 
#11 Posted by ripcurl (452 posts) - - Show Bio

The two worst accents in the history of film and television.

Whoever wins, my ears lose.

#12 Posted by charlieboy (7138 posts) - - Show Bio
@ripcurl: do you live in the south? cause i do and i hear people that talk like that every day. 
#13 Edited by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: Sookie has only used her powers on supernaturals the only time she used it on normal humans was when she joined hands with everyone in the circle and it bounced them back a bit. Even accounting other attacks on supes she can hold her own for a bit even while blood lusted. Most of her rays were knockbacks, and not K.O.s. To get a K.O she would drain out because rogue wouldn't stand around waiting to get blasted.

#14 Posted by charlieboy (7138 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelGrey: she knocked jason around with her blast this season. and i am sure multiple blasts can take her down. she shot several blasts in row this season. 
#15 Edited by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: Oops my mistake I knew she used it on a human i forgot that it was Jason. Going by (pretty much) her only movie feat she was pretty durable by draining some of Magneto's power and using the power for what 20 seconds.

This season is by far the worst by the way I can't bare to finish it.

#16 Posted by charlieboy (7138 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelGrey: i have been enjoying it. true blood is a guilty pleasure for me. i don't expect brilliance. lol
#17 Edited by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@MarvelGrey: i have been enjoying it. true blood is a guilty pleasure for me. i don't expect brilliance. lol

Hopefully things will turn around after Alan leaves the show. The sub-plots aren't interesting anymore that was my favourite aspect of the show, and don't get me started on Lafayette.

#18 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelGrey said:

@charlieboy said:

Hopefully things will turn around after Alan leaves the show. The sub-plots aren't interesting anymore that was my favourite aspect of the show, and don't get me started on Lafayette.

Wasn't he killed off in the books originally? 
#19 Posted by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty said:

@MarvelGrey said:

@charlieboy said:

Wasn't he killed off in the books originally?

Yep but they killed the voodoo practitioner instead. Haven't read the books because of Eric.

#20 Posted by Picard (972 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@Picard: you have got to be kidding. anna paquin is gorgeous.

de gustibus non est disputandum... but for me Paquin is painfully average looking, certainly she is not the right person to play uber sexy Rogue. @MarvelGrey said:

@Picard said:

I think you meant actresses in which only Kirsten Dunst falls into that category. Rogue would just shrug off the blast anyways. Sookie would more likely drain out before she beats Rogue.

Movie Rogue can't do that...

#21 Posted by charlieboy (7138 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty: yeah i believe he dies in the first book. i have been told the show deviates widely from the books. 
#22 Edited by charlieboy (7138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Picard: i think paquin is anything but average. and i never thought of the character of rogue as being uber sexy. her powers always kind of made her uncomfortable in her own skin. i always thought of her as a more tragic character until she got her powers under control. but i guess some people find that sexy. 
#23 Posted by The Stegman (20784 posts) - - Show Bio

Sookie since she has ranged attacks. 

Also, does anyone find it weird that Anna Paquin did a Southern accent for Sookie but not Rogue?

#24 Posted by Joygirl (15379 posts) - - Show Bio

Sookie. As for actresses, Dunst and Gyllenhaal are both... well... not attractive, but Anna Paquin certainly is. One of those girls who can rock her flaws.

#25 Edited by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard said:

Your crazy Anna is hot.

#26 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@MarvelGrey: she knocked jason around with her blast this season. and i am sure multiple blasts can take her down. she shot several blasts in row this season.

Yeah shes much more in control now, with the given distance she can win.

#27 Edited by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

They both freak out when they find out they're long lost twins. lol

#28 Posted by charlieboy (7138 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty: that thought had occurred to me too. 
#29 Posted by Triple_J (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Sookie wins easily. No one's mentioned her telepathy yet. She's going to read Rogue like a book.

#30 Edited by Picard (972 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@Picard: i think paquin is anything but average. and i never thought of the character of rogue as being uber sexy. her powers always kind of made her uncomfortable in her own skin. i always thought of her as a more tragic character until she got her powers under control. but i guess some people find that sexy.

being tragic character dosen't mean that character can't be sexy, and Rogue is often drawn as athletic, slim and attractive woman with classically beautiful face. Paquin is anything but that. I don't know what is so attractive about her? Yes, she is averege, thats why in True Blood she plays role of seemingly average girl from small town.

@No_Trolling said:

@Picard said:

Your crazy Anna is hot.

Yeee, gorgeous: ;)

@Triple_J said:

Sookie wins easily. No one's mentioned her telepathy yet. She's going to read Rogue like a book.

I agree

#31 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard: Lol everyone takes bad pictures.

#32 Posted by charlieboy (7138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Picard: yeah i am sure i can find bad pictures of just about every star.