•Fight takes place at Merlott's. 
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By charlieboy

probably sookie with that blast of hers since they are twenty feet apart. rogue from the x-men moviesdoesn't really have much combat experience. 

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pistolwhip1
@charlieboy said:
probably sookie with that blast of hers since they are twenty feet apart. rogue from the x-men moviesdoesn't really have much combat experience. 
True, although if Rogue manages to touch her then it would probably be over...unless Rogue touches a vampire. Not sure if she would contract vampirism if that happened. 
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By charlieboy
@Pistolwhip1: vampires are dead i don't think her power works on them. 
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shawnbaby

@charlieboy said:

@Pistolwhip1: vampires are dead i don't think her power works on them.

Undead.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By charlieboy
@Shawnbaby: thanks for the clarification. either way i don't think her power works on vampires. 
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Picard

Sorry, for off topic but I never understood why they cast most unattractive actress they can find to play Rogue? Anna Paquin, Kirsten Dunst, Maggie Gyllenhaal...people responsible for casting are blind? Anyhow, Sookie should win - better powers: telepathy and blast.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By charlieboy
@Picard: you have got to be kidding. anna paquin is gorgeous. 
MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MarvelGrey

@Picard said:

Sorry, for off topic but I never understood why they cast most unattractive actress they can find to play Rogue? Anna Paquin, Kirsten Dunst, Maggie Gyllenhaal...people responsible for casting are blind? Anyhow, Sookie should win - better powers: telepathy and blast.

I think you meant actresses in which only Kirsten Dunst falls into that category. Rogue would just shrug off the blast anyways. Sookie would more likely drain out before she beats Rogue.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By charlieboy
@MarvelGrey: movie rogue is not invulnerable. she has normal human durability. that blast is going to knock her for a loop. 
ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By ripcurl

The two worst accents in the history of film and television.

Whoever wins, my ears lose.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By charlieboy
@ripcurl: do you live in the south? cause i do and i hear people that talk like that every day. 
MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MarvelGrey

@charlieboy: Sookie has only used her powers on supernaturals the only time she used it on normal humans was when she joined hands with everyone in the circle and it bounced them back a bit. Even accounting other attacks on supes she can hold her own for a bit even while blood lusted. Most of her rays were knockbacks, and not K.O.s. To get a K.O she would drain out because rogue wouldn't stand around waiting to get blasted.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By charlieboy
@MarvelGrey: she knocked jason around with her blast this season. and i am sure multiple blasts can take her down. she shot several blasts in row this season. 
MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MarvelGrey

@charlieboy: Oops my mistake I knew she used it on a human i forgot that it was Jason. Going by (pretty much) her only movie feat she was pretty durable by draining some of Magneto's power and using the power for what 20 seconds.

This season is by far the worst by the way I can't bare to finish it.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By charlieboy
@MarvelGrey: i have been enjoying it. true blood is a guilty pleasure for me. i don't expect brilliance. lol
MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MarvelGrey

@charlieboy said:

@MarvelGrey: i have been enjoying it. true blood is a guilty pleasure for me. i don't expect brilliance. lol

Hopefully things will turn around after Alan leaves the show. The sub-plots aren't interesting anymore that was my favourite aspect of the show, and don't get me started on Lafayette.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@MarvelGrey said:

@charlieboy said:

Hopefully things will turn around after Alan leaves the show. The sub-plots aren't interesting anymore that was my favourite aspect of the show, and don't get me started on Lafayette.

Wasn't he killed off in the books originally? 
MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MarvelGrey

@OmegaDynasty said:

@MarvelGrey said:

@charlieboy said:

Wasn't he killed off in the books originally?

Yep but they killed the voodoo practitioner instead. Haven't read the books because of Eric.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Picard

@charlieboy said:

@Picard: you have got to be kidding. anna paquin is gorgeous.

de gustibus non est disputandum... but for me Paquin is painfully average looking, certainly she is not the right person to play uber sexy Rogue. @MarvelGrey said:

@Picard said:

I think you meant actresses in which only Kirsten Dunst falls into that category. Rogue would just shrug off the blast anyways. Sookie would more likely drain out before she beats Rogue.

Movie Rogue can't do that...

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By charlieboy
@OmegaDynasty: yeah i believe he dies in the first book. i have been told the show deviates widely from the books. 
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By charlieboy
@Picard: i think paquin is anything but average. and i never thought of the character of rogue as being uber sexy. her powers always kind of made her uncomfortable in her own skin. i always thought of her as a more tragic character until she got her powers under control. but i guess some people find that sexy. 
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Sookie since she has ranged attacks. 

Also, does anyone find it weird that Anna Paquin did a Southern accent for Sookie but not Rogue?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#24  Edited By Joygirl

Sookie. As for actresses, Dunst and Gyllenhaal are both... well... not attractive, but Anna Paquin certainly is. One of those girls who can rock her flaws.

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By No_Trolling

@Picard said:

Your crazy Anna is hot.

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheGraySon

@charlieboy said:

@MarvelGrey: she knocked jason around with her blast this season. and i am sure multiple blasts can take her down. she shot several blasts in row this season.

Yeah shes much more in control now, with the given distance she can win.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OmegaDynasty

They both freak out when they find out they're long lost twins. lol

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By charlieboy
@OmegaDynasty: that thought had occurred to me too. 
Triple_J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Triple_J

Sookie wins easily. No one's mentioned her telepathy yet. She's going to read Rogue like a book.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Picard

@charlieboy said:

@Picard: i think paquin is anything but average. and i never thought of the character of rogue as being uber sexy. her powers always kind of made her uncomfortable in her own skin. i always thought of her as a more tragic character until she got her powers under control. but i guess some people find that sexy.

being tragic character dosen't mean that character can't be sexy, and Rogue is often drawn as athletic, slim and attractive woman with classically beautiful face. Paquin is anything but that. I don't know what is so attractive about her? Yes, she is averege, thats why in True Blood she plays role of seemingly average girl from small town.

@No_Trolling said:

@Picard said:

Your crazy Anna is hot.

Yeee, gorgeous: ;)

No Caption Provided

@Triple_J said:

Sookie wins easily. No one's mentioned her telepathy yet. She's going to read Rogue like a book.

I agree

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By No_Trolling

@Picard: Lol everyone takes bad pictures.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By charlieboy
@Picard: yeah i am sure i can find bad pictures of just about every star.