#1 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

It's interesting. Rogue absorbs powers through touch but Pete by proximity.

But He already has Rogue's ability so what would happen? Would it just cancel each other out? and if so, who would win based on the other powers they had?

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the power would cancel each other out or it would drain the life force from each other which would basicly kill each other or they both let go before they die. Peter wins cause he has all his other powers, plus whatever Rogue has.

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

i think peter, because when Peter does get her powers, then he will be immune to her touch. You don't see rogue draining herself when she touches her skin.

#4 Posted by Blowout (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Rogue drain the power of another Rogue? i never saw a battle between two Rogues, but they probably cancel each other out. Either that means she would steal Peter's powers to absorb powers, OR he wouldn't be affected by her touch. not sure which one would occur. In the long run i think Peter wins also. If he can gain her powers he can cancel her out, plus he has all the powers of almost every hero in the series. he can heal himself, stop time, produce electricity, can fly, has super strength, can phase through objects, telekinesis, and with her powers, produce fire. Rogue can only have powers his powers for a limited time, but Peter always has the powers she gains. So Peter wins, but it would be a cool battle.

#5 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84372 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue. More experience and she wears gloves.

#6 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

When you then think about it, Peter Petrelli is a pretty powerful hero. And that new girl who with photogenic reflexes would be damage also in a hand to hand compo.

#7 Posted by Blowout (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Rogue. More experience and she wears gloves."

I dont understand. How does her wearing gloves make her stronger then Peter? He doesn't need to touch her to get her powers. He just needs to be around her.

#8 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

Blowout says:

"Gambler says:
"Rogue. More experience and she wears gloves."
I dont understand. How does her wearing gloves make her stronger then Peter? He doesn't need to touch her to get her powers. He just needs to be around her. "

I don't think he watches the show.

#9 Posted by Xénon (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Petrelli wins this so easily, it's not even funny.