#1 Edited by mgrman5 (593 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue has the powers of:

Rogue has access to all the powers and abilities at full power, without the downside of having all their psyches messing up her head. She just gets their powers and knowledge, this includes each individuals tactics and fighting abilities. She also has complete mastery of each individuals powers to their fullest.

Iron Man has his Bleeding Edge Armor

Morals: Are On for Iron Man, but Not for Rogue. Rouge however can't use her TK to attack Iron Man's insides or demolecularize him.

Prep: No prep for Iron Man, but Rogue knows she is fighting Tony.

#2 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

even though rogue has no morals im still gonna have to say she wins.

#3 Posted by charlieboy (7172 posts) - - Show Bio

leaning towards rogue here. speed combined with cyclop's blast and hellion's tk are going to be a pretty lethal combo. and sunfire's power is nothing to sneeze at either. 

#4 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking Rogue is a little overpowered for Ironman................

#5 Posted by SirMethos (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

Stark wins, easily.

#6 Posted by MyonKuro (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos:

Stark wins, easily.

How in the Hell does he win?
Cyclops' Blast is really Lethal agreed. With speed, flight, and telekinetic abilities, that would be an Over~Kill.
Rogue Wins.
Myon
#7 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm goin with Rogue...Morals Off with Cyclops power alone is deadly.

But with Sunfire, Surge, Hellion and Quicksilver?

She will be blasting the living crap out of him, and he won't be able to get a lock on her. Unless he can find a shielding frequency that can effectively absorb several different methods of energy at the same time within such a short amount of time.. and while his armor is impressive, i don't think it works like that.

#8 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep for Ironman?

He definitely loses here.

#9 Posted by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Spite. Full Potential of all these powers with NO Morals? Do You Hate Tony?

#10 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man is taken to the scrap yard,,,this is borderline spite if you ask me. Quicksilver speed, cyclops blast and telekenisis from hellion is a lot not to mention sun fire surge etc...

#11 Posted by SirMethos (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyonKuro said:

Cyclops' Blast is really Lethal agreed. With speed, flight, and telekinetic abilities, that would be an Over~Kill.
Rogue Wins.
Myon

Cyclops' blast is useless against Bleeding Edge Iron Man. With the Bleeding Edge armor, he can absorb energy, and add it to his own reserves, or he can redirect it and fire the energy back(he did this against Silver Surfer).

Since the TK is restricted to external attacks, it is next to useless as well. There simply isn't enough raw power to damage Iron Man in the BE armor.

As for the speed. Iron Man, while not on Quicksilver's level, is not exactly slow himself. And he has proven in the past, that he is capable of tagging speedsters with his targeting computer.

Against the Hypervelocity armor, or earlier armors, Rogue would win this one. But against the Bleeding Edge armor, she simply isn't powerful enough.

Especially considering the fact that Iron Man in the BE armor, has enough firepower to take her down with a single shot.

#12 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahm gonna say that ah hope Tony kills her.

#13 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

Stark wins, easily.

#14 Posted by Tony_Shark (484 posts) - - Show Bio

GEEZ Rogue is very OP in this thread lol

Stark still wins though. Not easy, but yeah.

#15 Posted by mgrman5 (593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gritterr: Rouge doesn't have the unlocked potietnial of these characters she just has all their powers at 100% power levels like instead of 50%. For example, in X-men: Legacy #266 when she faced She-Hulk she absorbed only some of She-Hulk's powers because she did not want to hurt her, making Rouge weaker than what She-Hulk normally is. But later on Rogue absorbed the rest of She-Hulk's powers to become strong enough to face Iron Man she took close to a 100% of She-Hulk's abilities, that is what I mean by the full potential. If it was actually the full potential of some of these characters then Rouge could use Cyclops powers from all over her body instead of just her eyes, or Quicksilver's powers to go lightspeed, or Sunfire powers to get as hot as the Sun. It would be overkill.

#16 Posted by mgrman5 (593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tony_Shark: I thought she needed to considering all of Iron Man's accomplishments BAness I mean even without prep is new suit is insane on the adaptability it can make huge cannons out of nano bots its crazy and his force fields before were able to withstand a nuke way before his upgrade. So imagine how good they are now. I also agree with other posters that he would be able to use his tracking system to get a lock on Rogue while defending himself with his shields and evading and possibly just absorbing Rogue's shots. I mean Iron Man could just absorb any electric bolts coming towards him to power himself, and Rogue pyrokinetic abilities shouldn't be to hard on him, since I think he has faced Human Torch before which is just as bad. But yeah it won't be easy for Tony he may just have to go all out to beat her. Maybe get one of his laser satellites from space to attack her if that is a regular thing he does, and if he can get enough time to do it before he loses.

#17 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

@MyonKuro said:

Rogue Wins.
Myon

Cyclops' blast is useless against Bleeding Edge Iron Man. With the Bleeding Edge armor, he can absorb energy, and add it to his own reserves, or he can redirect it and fire the energy back(he did this against Silver Surfer).

Since the TK is restricted to external attacks, it is next to useless as well. There simply isn't enough raw power to damage Iron Man in the BE armor.

As for the speed. Iron Man, while not on Quicksilver's level, is not exactly slow himself. And he has proven in the past, that he is capable of tagging speedsters with his targeting computer.

Against the Hypervelocity armor, or earlier armors, Rogue would win this one. But against the Bleeding Edge armor, she simply isn't powerful enough.

Especially considering the fact that Iron Man in the BE armor, has enough firepower to take her down with a single shot.

Cyclops' Optic Blast isn't energy to be absorbed in that fashion. It's concussive force. Only person who can absorb it is Havok.

#18 Posted by Tony_Shark (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@mgrman5: Yeah, she will be tough to be beat like this. If he has to go ALL out, then it's over for her. Remember that all his armors have safety locks, so that his armor doesn't strain too much. He can remove those locks to increase ALL his stats. He can perform at 800% more capcity up to 5000%. The fallback to this is that it can cause a total system failure, but still... He can literally destroy her.

#19 Posted by SirMethos (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Cyclops' Optic Blast isn't energy to be absorbed in that fashion. It's concussive force. Only person who can absorb it is Havok.

Yea, Bishop would disagree.

He has absorbed Cyclops' blast on at least 2 different occasions.

#20 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

I meant absorb and it not doing anything. No concussive force. When Cyclops shoots at Bishop, he gets pushed back by the concussive force and absorbs the access kinetic energy. Also, Cyclops doesn't use full force on Bishop. The force is as strong as a push. If Cyclops uses his full power.... (The concussive power to destroy a small planet) ... Bishop would die before he can absorb anything....

So like I said... Havok is the only one who's body can negate the concussive force and complete absorb it.

#21 Posted by God_Spawn (38243 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

I meant absorb and it not doing anything. No concussive force. When Cyclops shoots at Bishop, he gets pushed back by the concussive force and absorbs the access kinetic energy. Also, Cyclops doesn't use full force on Bishop. The force is as strong as a push. If Cyclops uses his full power.... (The concussive power to destroy a small planet) ... Bishop would die before he can absorb anything....

So like I said... Havok is the only one who's body can negate the concussive force and complete absorb it.

Aside from probably being a shameless plug for the Juggernaut, no Summers cannot rip a small planet in half. That was purely hyperbole on his part. We've seen him go "all out" and nearly kill himself or just damage the immediate with his visor off. Even max with it on hardly damaged the Hulk.

#22 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue

#23 Posted by TheCannon (19226 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue wins this with ease.

#24 Posted by mgrman5 (593 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: How do you think Rouge would win; what tactics would she implement to beat Iron Man and get past his impressive defense and offensive weapons?

#25 Posted by mcballsnweiners (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: I love Cyke as much as the next guy, but lets not get carried away. He was most definitely exaggerating there. His greatest feat of raw power was clearing a mountain range which he then passed out after doing. Just because Havok is the only one who has had the chance to fully absorb it does not mean he is the only one who has.

#26 Posted by mcballsnweiners (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: In his defense, it was WWH. And to be honest, I'm not sure just how legit that writing was. Cyclops has removed mountains from the face of the Earth with nothing but pure concussive force. How Hulk was not blasted clean off the curvature of the Earth is beyond me.

Anyhow, in this scenario I give the win to Iron Man for many of the reasons stated before me. Rogue simply doesn't have the power to take him down now, even bloodlusted, end case. Not to mention that with she can be taken down in literally one shot from any weapon Iron Man possesses.

#27 Posted by Tony_Shark (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcballsnweiners said:

@god_spawn: In his defense, it was WWH. And to be honest, I'm not sure just how legit that writing was. Cyclops has removed mountains from the face of the Earth with nothing but pure concussive force. How Hulk was not blasted clean off the curvature of the Earth is beyond me.

Anyhow, in this scenario I give the win to Iron Man for many of the reasons stated before me. Rogue simply doesn't have the power to take him down now, even bloodlusted, end case. Not to mention that with she can be taken down in literally one shot from any weapon Iron Man possesses.

Agreed.

The only time she's "won" against Iron Man was recently during X-Men Legacy. However, she wasn't really fighting him. She was fighting a remote controlled suit that he was operating while fighting the X-Men in Utopia. So, his full attention wasn't really there. Not to mention he also fought Cannonball (who he took out with one hit), Kitty, and Gambit at the same time he was fighting Rogue. She had to absorb She-Hulk's power to even be able to make damage to the Iron Man drone.

So, yes, against current Iron Man with his full attention, all his weapons, and his previous experience against her, Rogue loses.

#28 Posted by God_Spawn (38243 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcballsnweiners: Cause it's a comic book. Keep your physics out of it. If we went by that law every 100 brick would be getting sent 5 states away with every punch.

#29 Posted by Revenge_Of_Chucky (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue easily...

#30 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

Very good point but arent sunfire's attack been said to be has hot as the core of the sun itself, that could do some serious damage to him. Besides M is pretty strong herself, that with quicksilver's speed would be hard to handle. Dont know most of the mutants here properly can only here fly??

#31 Posted by SirMethos (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Aren't Sunfire's attacks still energy, which can be absorbed or redirected?

And if Iron Man can, in the Extremis Armor, take several point blank nukes, without any damage whatsoever, while his shields are only at 10%, then I don't see heat being any real problem for him, considering the raw heat generated in a nuclear explosion.

As for M's strength... 10 tons isn't particularly impressive against someone like Iron Man. Even without his force field, he could completely ignore any physical attack from her, it's not even enough power to annoy him, let alone do any real damage.

As for flight, the only of the mutants whose powers is listed, that can fly, is Hellion, and he can only reach roughly Mach 2. Iron Man could fly circles around that.

#32 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

@Killemall: Aren't Sunfire's attacks still energy, which can be absorbed or redirected?

And if Iron Man can, in the Extremis Armor, take several point blank nukes, without any damage whatsoever, while his shields are only at 10%, then I don't see heat being any real problem for him, considering the raw heat generated in a nuclear explosion.

As for M's strength... 10 tons isn't particularly impressive against someone like Iron Man. Even without his force field, he could completely ignore any physical attack from her, it's not even enough power to annoy him, let alone do any real damage.

As for flight, the only of the mutants whose powers is listed, that can fly, is Hellion, and he can only reach roughly Mach 2. Iron Man could fly circles around that.

This perfectly explains the situation. ^^

#33 Edited by charlieboy (7172 posts) - - Show Bio

M can fly as well as sunfire. she has three different flying abilities. . i am thinking hellion's tk would be a real problem. she can shield herself from attacks and pick apart his armor. 

#34 Posted by JediXMan (31251 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see Stark winning this.

#35 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

Cyclops is not even a little close to being able to destroy a small planet. The best Cyclops has done is this.

#36 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@SirMethos said:

Cyclops is not even a little close to being able to destroy a small planet. The best Cyclops has done is this.

Yes, and he did that for a duration of 2 seconds. Now make him point directly at the ground fire his Optic Blast for 12 hours. the blast would dig its way through the otherside of the planet. Make him sweep his head left and right continuously for a day or two and you have two pieces of Earth floating in space.

#37 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@SirMethos said:

Yes, and he did that for a duration of 2 seconds. Now make him point directly at the ground fire his Optic Blast for 12 hours. the blast would dig its way through the otherside of the planet. Make him sweep his head left and right continuously for a day or two and you have two pieces of Earth floating in space.

Cyclops would tire, firing out his visor for 12 hours straight.

#38 Posted by SirMethos (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops can, IIRC, only use his powers continuously for about 30 minutes. Though if you have some kind of proof that he can use it for 12 hours, let alone "a day or two" straight, then I'd love to see it.

#39 Edited by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

Cyclops can, IIRC, only use his powers continuously for about 30 minutes. Though if you have some kind of proof that he can use it for 12 hours, let alone "a day or two" straight, then I'd love to see it.

Give him a few Red Bulls and he might be able to pull it off. Otherwise, yes, he would need to take resting breaks. ---But he can still do it. 0_0

#40 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

From what little i know of sunfire i think so yes. But we are comparing nukes with (the hyperbole) as hot as the sun, doesnt even begin to compare though.

LOL M is only 10 tonner haha i always got the feeling she was shown to be insanely strong, never realise she was only 10 tonner aye! well then i dont see how that strength will affect.

Actually after reading this it really looks like Iron Man should win rather comfortably, even if we assume Sunfire's attack hurts him because he has massive speed and fire power while the durability of Rogue is only that of a 10 tonner.

#41 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

Give him a few Red Bulls and he might be able to pull it off. Otherwise, yes, he would need to take resting breaks. ---But he can still do it. 0_0

LOL.

#42 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

lol... this thread is gold

#43 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Iron man is taken to the scrap yard,,,this is borderline spite if you ask me. Quicksilver speed, cyclops blast and telekenisis from hellion is a lot not to mention sun fire surge etc...

agreed

#44 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos: Why TK can't effect him? Hellion's telekinetic powers are on a molecular level so he can use them to destroy his armor. And he can't absorb Cike, Surge and Sunfire's energy blasts at the same time. She has just to move behind him using Quicksilver powers and then use the other powers she has at the same time... Iron Man loses.

#45 Posted by SirMethos (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha: The Bleeding Edge Armor, even more so than the Extremis armor, is nano-tech. And is mentally controlled by Stark. This means that, no, Hellion's TK won't be removing the armor.

As for not being able to absorb 3 different blasts at the same time. Where did you get that from? It's just more energy, which can all be either absorbed or redirected. And BE-Iron Man isn't exactly slow himself. Considering Stark's starting intelligence, and the upgrade he has gotten from the Bleeding Edge, he's more than capable of realizing that he should stay in the air. Where she won't be able to use Quicksilver's speed(with the powers listed, her top flight speed is roughly Mach 2).

Stark out thinks and outmaneuvers hers, not to mention the fact that his durability and raw firepower is far more than Rogue can bring to the table. A single blast from Iron Man is enough to take her down.

#46 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos: I don't see how the fact that Starks controlls his armor is gonna help him against telekinesis on a molecular level. Rogue has got the powers of three powerful energy manipulators that can overlord and destroy his armor using their powers at the same time. Her energy powers together are enough powerful to harm him and to stop him. And what doesn't allow Rogue to use Quicksilver speed while she flights?

And Hellion can create force fields strong enough to take a blow from a lot of Sentinels, this combined with Monet's virtual invulnerability is going to make her enough resistant to take every Stark's attacks, if he can take her.

Rogue has got too powerful powers for IronMan, you've just to look to what she's done in X-Men Legacy to one of his armors using less powerful powers

#47 Posted by SirMethos (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha:

"I don't see how the fact that Starks controlls his armor is gonna help him against telekinesis on a molecular level."

Nanotech, look it up.

"Rogue has got the powers of three powerful energy manipulators that can overlord and destroy his armor using their powers at the same time. Her energy powers together are enough powerful to harm him and to stop him."

Not so much, no. Again, he can simply absorb and/or redirect the energy. Unless you're somehow claiming that Rogue has a higher energy output than Silver Surfer.

In Director of SHIELD, the man they were hunting had found a way to miniaturize nuclear weapons while still keeping the same yield, but less radiation. Iron Man got lit up by a whole House full of thse things, and he didn't even get phased. Keep in mind that was Extremis, not Bleeding Edge.

"And what doesn't allow Rogue to use Quicksilver speed while she flights?"

Can Quicksilver fly? No, he can't. Thus, when/if Rogue is flying, she won't be able to use Quicksilver's movement speed(moving from point A to point B). She can still use his combat speed(punches, kicks, etc.) though. In case you didn't know, using the speed to move around him/behind him, would be movement speed.

Also, Even Pre-Extremis he was fast enough to tag Quicksilver, and actually beat the crap out of him.

"And Hellion can create force fields strong enough to take a blow from a lot of Sentinels, this combined with Monet's virtual invulnerability is going to make her enough resistant to take every Stark's attacks, if he can take her."

Tony's repulsor blasts in the Bleeding Edge, can deliver an energy output measured in millions of Petawatts, his 'plasma sword' was enough to seriously injure one of The Worthy, with a single hit, during Fear Itself. Not to mention his anti-matter bullets. As I said, Tony can take her down with a single blast.

"Rogue has got too powerful powers for IronMan, you've just to look to what she's done in X-Men Legacy to one of his armors using less powerful powers"

Yea, not so much. Try actually reading up on the Bleeding Edge armor. It is far more powerful than any of his earlier armors. To paraphrase Tony's own words about it, it's not just an upgrade on the last one, it's a completely new step.