Rogue vs Hank Pym

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

Random encounter in NYC. Hank Pym has access to any and all versions (i.e. Giant Man, Ant-Man, Yellow Jacket). No prep, no blitz. Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

Does Rogue have her Ms.Marvel powers?

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mikemaximum

@YoungJustice: Current version of Rouge.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

Rogue,

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By YoungJustice

Them, Rogue wins here

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By dernman

Hank shrinks Rogue to another universe like he did to Absorbing man with his Pym particles.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Hank Pym for the stomp. Not a fair battle.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are seemingly forgetting that Rogue once fought and wrecked the entire Avengers before. It takes prep and synchronized team work just to beat her.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: That really doesn't matter here though. This is current Rogue, and she does not have any super human powers other than her absorption (normal human strength and durability), which will not be very effective since Hank is pretty much covered and has access to all of his past powers. If he shrunk how will Rogue find him before he found a way to KO her? Or grew 20ft tall to where she couldn't reach his face and he can just punch her out?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: That really doesn't matter here though. This is current Rogue, and she does not have any super human powers other than her absorption (normal human strength and durability), which will not be very effective since Hank is pretty much covered and has access to all of his past powers. If he shrunk how will Rogue find him before he found a way to KO her? Or grew 20ft tall to where she couldn't reach his face and he can just punch her out?

That's what I'm taking about when Rogue 1st debut, all she had was absorbing powers. This was before she permanently had Carol's powers. Rogue just had the fighting skills of Mystique and her natural mutant power.
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@jeanroygrant said:

Rogue,

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dernman
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: I didn't forget but Pym didn't have the abilities he has now. Plus he doesn't have to worry about her absorbing others powers. All he need to do is stay away and shrink her into another realm like he did absorbing man for the easy win.
darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By darktiger

@ChaosBlazer said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Rogue,

yessir

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

That's what I'm taking about when Rogue 1st debut, all she had was absorbing powers. This was before she permanently had Carol's powers. Rogue just had the fighting skills of Mystique and her natural mutant power.

I don't see how her absorbing powers oor fighting skills help her here. She would need to be close enough to touch Pym, and he can shrink or growm practically instantly, and he is 90% covered, with only his face exposed. And when she fought the Avengers she had more than her absorption powers. She already had Carol's powers at that point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dernman said:
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: I didn't forget but Pym didn't have the abilities he has now. Plus he doesn't have to worry about her absorbing others powers. All he need to do is stay away and shrink her into another realm like he did absorbing man for the easy win.
Interesting because Juggernaut once did that to Pym too. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dernman
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:
@Dernman said:
Interesting because Juggernaut once did that to Pym too. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Too small for me to read the first scan. From what I can see it's before Pym's power upgrade back when he could only shrink to ant size. How did he get out of it?