#3  Edited By CrimsonAvenger
pander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By pander1

This is actually an interesting fight. Against any magic-based character, basically Black Alice wins - it's not even a contest. Against a non-magic character, she still has access to steal any magic user's powers. However, against Rogue? If Rogue is able to manage to touch her, then she'd have Black Alice's powers plus her own.

Overall, I'd give it a slight edge to Black Alice, but Rogue can very well quickly turn this around and win.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ms__omega

Black Alice wins. If I recall doesn't Rogue have problems absorbing a magic users powers?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Wyldsong

I think Rogue stealing her powers would depend on whether or not Black Alice is truly a magic user, or a meta-human that just has the ability to steal magic users powers -- and then Rogue would be stealing her direct power. I don't know a whole lot about BA, but she's got three threads I have found so far on page 1...she seems pretty powerful.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

Bump

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Alice's power is to steal magical powers from other magical beings. If Rogue has no magic, then Alice is still a normal human. However, Rogue has still got that siphon touch that can render someone incapacitated or dead, right? So it should be safe to say Rogue wins.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Ms. Omega said:

Black Alice wins. If I recall doesn't Rogue have problems absorbing a magic users powers?

Rogue can absorbmagical abilities pretty easily. She absorbed the Advesary's mystical abilities and juggernaut's as well.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Saren

Alice does not need to be anywhere near a magic user to steal their powers. Rogue's powers depend on contact. There are plenty of magic users whose powers Alice can steal or has already stolen (like Dr. Fate, Zatanna, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Etrigan, Nightshade and so on) and then use those powers to defeat Rogue before she even gets close.

pander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pander1

Much as I hate to admit it, Black Alice will win this. Lori (Black Alice's real name) can steal powers from ANY magical being. If there's no magical being around, she steals from a random magical being. She's stolen powers of Wonder Woman when Wonder Woman wasnt even around. Same for Captain Marvel, Zatanna, and Dr. Fate. And she's stolen powers from Dr. Fate and Zatanna so often that she's gotten pretty good at using their powers. And people like Wonder Woman have powers which are not particularly difficult to understand.

God help Rogue if Black Alice was to steal Spectre's powers or Juggernaut (Juggernaut being someone Rogue's been unable to siphon the power away from, and Spectre being someone who could kill Rogue with a snap of his fingers)

Black Alice is ridiculously overpowered. Rogue would not stand a chance. Unfortunately. Because I really prefer Rogue.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dextersinister

@Ms. Omega said:

As shown by Uncanny Avenger's she can't use it for sh*t

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By New_World_Order

Lol, so everyones basically saying Black Alice is going to be like to Rogue-

Black Alice-I don't have any powers right now, so i'll be right back.

Rogue-Whatever

*Goes to get powers*

*3 hours later*

Black Alice-I'm back, and I got power that can one-shot you!

Rogue is it Batman? Squirrel Girl? Karate Kid?

Black Alice-Nope, it's Doctor Fate's

Rogue-...

*Black Alice one shots Rogue*

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue would be powerless against Black Alice, as she woud take Spectre's powers & kill her telepathically.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue dies

megatfitriaziz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have to remember one basic fact about the both of them. Rogue is a mutant who can absorb the life force out of the living being through unprotected physical contact. Meanwhile Black Alice can absorb or siphon the magical abilities of another magical being. The advantage is to Rogue, as Black Alice couldn't absorb anything from her meanwhile Rogue saps the fucking life force out off of Black Alice even if she couldn't absorb Black Alice's abilities.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Go home you're drunk

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Alice's whole thing is stealing magic users powers but they have to around her somehow? Like during DOV.

I mean if this is random encounter I would go with Rogue. Shes not magical and can just ko Alice as a normal human. If Alice has access to magical abilities yeah she'd stomp. I mean am I missing something here its been a while since I read Shadowpact if that expanded on her character any more.

Hys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order:

Sorry for being VERY late

Funny story but Lori doesn’t need to move a muscle to gain magic instantly from people. She has gotten good at dr.fate and Zatanna’s magic so, she wins cuz she can just say “dnib eugor” and she wins cuz even tho rogue can steal powers without touch now, it’s still not as fast. She can also just say “etagen reh srewop” and then she STOMPS