#1 Posted by mikemaximum (795 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter in a back alley. Current versions. Batman has no weapons or utility belt.

Two rounds- Fight until KO or submission and to the death.

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (43851 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikemaximum:

Current versions. Batman has no weapons or utility belt.

How is this fair?

Staff
#3 Posted by darktiger (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@mikemaximum:

Current versions. Batman has no weapons or utility belt.

How is this fair?

I agree

#4 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

could go either way. if rogue gets one touch she can end it. and if batman just decides to ko her its over. 

#5 Posted by shrimc (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Batman know that if he touches Rogue he will die? If so then Bats will put up a decent fight but lose both rounds due to Rogue's strength. If he does not know about Rogue's powers than he will lose both rounds when she grabs his exposed chin. So either way Rogue wins both fairly easily.

#6 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@shrimc said:

Does Batman know that if he touches Rogue he will die? If so then Bats will put up a decent fight but lose both rounds due to Rogue's strength. If he does not know about Rogue's powers than he will lose both rounds when she grabs his exposed chin. So either way Rogue wins both fairly easily.

THIS

#7 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

What a big mismatch

Rogue stomps very easily.... I can't believe this thread isnt locked.............

#8 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

.. how is this a thread?

Unarmed Batman vs Someone with Superpowers. WTF

Son I am dissapoint.

#9 Posted by TheCannon (18687 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

What a big mismatch

Rogue stomps very easily.... I can't believe this thread isnt locked.............

This.

#10 Posted by mikemaximum (795 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue has no super strength in her current version; she just has her absorption powers and fighting skills. Plus, Batman doesn't know about those absorption abilities. It's actually quite fair.

#11 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikemaximum said:

Rogue has no super strength in her current version; she just has her absorption powers and fighting skills. Plus, Batman doesn't know about those absorption abilities. It's actually quite fair.

Agreed.

I doubt that Rogue would be able to easily get a hand on Batman's exposed skin.

This fight does to Batman simply because his fighting skill set is far too great against Rogue.

If she had a stored power for this fight it would be different.

#12 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue stomps

#13 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Rouge easily.

#14 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Rouge easily.

She doesnt stand a proper chance without stored powers.

#15 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

If you give Bats full knowledge of her powers it might be fair, because will probably try to sucker punch her.

#16 Posted by MyonKuro (83 posts) - - Show Bio
Batman wins this 8/10 if Batman is unaware of her powers
This is because Batman will never let Rogue touch her., his fighting skills are too much for her.
The other 2 occasions is when she barely get's a touch on Batman's Chin.
~
If Batman IS aware of Rogue's abilities, Batman wins this in a *CurbStomp*.
Myon
#17 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10470 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Rouge easily.

Agreed. I don't see her getting her gloves off and touching his face before she gets KO'd.

#18 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Rouge easily.

Agreed. I don't see her getting her gloves off and touching his face before she gets KO'd.

Just a note, if Batman sees her take off her gloves and try to touch him, I am sure he would catch on that something was up.

#19 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Batman beats the living crap out of Rogue very very veeeery easily.

#20 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Yeah! We agree on something!

#21 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@Jayfournines said:

Yeah! We agree on something!

Lol we don't really disagree on varied points, we just disagree on ONE single point....a lot =P

But honestly, Rogue only has her absorption power and her fighting skills currently so....what the hell is she going to do? out fight Batman? Plus Bats is covered from head to toe with only a part of his face exposed, not enough to actually give Rogue even a remote chance, Bruce will have her on her butt in no time.

#22 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue has no flight, no absorbed powers, no strength? Bad day for Rogue. Someone of her skill is not going to land a hand on Batman's face. If Bats is going at 50%, he KO's her 10 seconds in.

#23 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat Man.Unless rouge touches him.

#24 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Rouge easily.

#25 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Rouge easily.

Sure thing, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

#26 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Rouge easily.

Sure thing, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

nah

Rogue is skilled enough to touch his face

Bats is obviously more skilled than her, but he's not gonna know that if she touches his skin he's dead. Plus he'll probably go easy on her, being a helpless, powerless woman, you know. Bats isn't known for having a fighting style involving keeping his chin out of his opponent's reach, lol

#27 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

nah

Bats is obviously more skilled than her, but he's not gonna know that if she touches his skin he's dead. Plus he'll probably go easy on her, being a helpless, powerless woman, you know. Bats isn't known for having a fighting style involving keeping his chin out of his opponent's reach, lol

He is not going to treat her like a helpless woman. This is a fight to KO or death.

He can end this fight with a good combo before she touches his bare skin.

#28 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

nah

He is not going to treat her like a helpless woman. This is a fight to KO or death.

He can end this fight with a good combo before she touches his bare skin.

Why not? In this fight, she actually is a helpless woman.

That's true, but again, it's not that hard for her to reach out and touch his face.

#29 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

If Batman has knowledge of Rouge's powers, then Batman. If he does not, then Rogue.

#30 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12176 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is wearing gloves .......... he wins

But seriously, a few good pressure point hits should end this, he's going to realize after dodging her better than he did Nightwing that she's only attacking his face which is the only area where his skin is exposed. He's going to figure out that she has a touch based ability and doesn't want to find out what it is the hard way. Luckily its such a small target for her to land a blow on or get a hold of that he doesn't have to put much effort into dodging and blocking and she is nowhere near as skilled, either which doesn't help her chances when she is has no other powers here and is basically just a somewhat skilled girl with regular human stats.

@ChaosBlazer: Unless she has a skill level and an acrobatic level higher than Nightwing, she isn't touching Bruce once.

#31 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

rogue can remember abilities shes asorbed so she can win this.

#32 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends if he knows she can take him down with touch. If he knows he can keep his distance and use his longer reach to put her down.

#33 Posted by BatWatch (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I thought Rogue still had access to Captain Marvel's power set and would therefore win soundly, but from the comments, it sounds like Rogue has lost those abilities, so Batman would stomp.

#34 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12176 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal19 said:

rogue can remember abilities shes asorbed so she can win this.

Thread starter stated that she has no previous abilities. Read before posting.

#35 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

Is it just me or has everyone forgotten that an unarmed Batman with no weapons or gadgets is still wearing a suit of armor that makes his skin exposure very limited....

Batman should take the majority, unless Rogue has gotten Marvel's powers back, I doubt she has what it a takes to beat bats.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay