Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rogue and Parasite have both completely absorbed Superman from his first altercation with Doomsday and neither will explode or die from that. Darwin is himself. All three of them are fighting together as well formed team trusting each other and fighting with common morals, (No killing and protect the people) this includes Parasite.

No Caption Provided

Doomsday is from Hunter Prey and very angry

Fight take place in downtown Metropolis with no outside interference

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I don't know much about comic book Darwin. I don't see how they could stop Doomsday though. Especially this version. Maybe someone more knowledgeable about Darwin and Rogue can throw some ideas out there.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Referee

I don't know much about comic book Darwin. I don't see how they could stop Doomsday though. Especially this version. Maybe someone more knowledgeable about Darwin and Rogue can throw some ideas out there.

Thanks for your opinion, But can you at least tell me, is this a fair fight or just a curb-stomp for HP Doomsday

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday wins if the absorbed powers have a time limit. Otherwise, Rogue and Parasite can absorb Darwin's powers on top of Superman's, and get beat up enough times for Darwin's powers to kick in.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@referee said:
@pokeysteve said:

Thanks for your opinion, But can you at least tell me, is this a fair fight or just a curb-stomp for HP Doomsday

Against just Parasite I'd say it's a stomp. I don't know enough about Rogue and Darwin to make that call. Chances are it is. Most H/P Dooms battles are haha. You should add some win conditions. KO, Death, Incap, BFR?

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 Amateur Superman level fighters are not going to stop H/P Doomsday, a battalion of experienced Superman level fighters are not going to stop H/P Doomsday, you have to send H/P Doomsday to the end of time to beat him.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

3 Amateur Superman level fighters are not going to stop H/P Doomsday, a battalion of experienced Superman level fighters are not going to stop H/P Doomsday, you have to send H/P Doomsday to the end of time to beat him.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By theONEtaichou

**scratches head** 3 superman level characters?? Where, here??

The one guy does his namesake... brings the doooooooooooooooooooooooom!!!

good day

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

H/P Doomsday Wins but I don't think it is a stomp. Rogue and Parasite are gonna give him trouble with Just raw strength and power alone although not enough trouble to get the win. Darwin is tricky because he can adapt, he was being neat down by the Hulk and his power just teleported him away which would probably be counted as BFR anyway. The team although powerful does not have what it takes to put Doomsday down.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H/P Doomsday Wins but I don't think it is a stomp. Rogue and Parasite are gonna give him trouble with Just raw strength and power alone although not enough trouble to get the win. Darwin is tricky because he can adapt, he was being neat down by the Hulk and his power just teleported him away which would probably be counted as BFR anyway. The team although powerful does not have what it takes to put Doomsday down.

best answer so far, Thanks

In my head I assumed that Rogue and Parasite working as a team could keep hit and running, thus using their absorbing powers to take the win. But so far it appearers Doomsday is still too much.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Hyperlight

they might loses due to inexperience with supe level power. but they can also take doomsdays power until he it becomes a killing threat... then he will adapt