Rogue (Ms. Marvel & WWH) vs Supergirl

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

Rogue has her Ms. Marvel powers and just absorbed the 80% of World War Hulk's powers. Random encounter in a desert. Rogue cannot absorb any more powers since she has reached her limit.

RULES

After one hour, Rogue starts to lose her WWH powers.

After 90 minutes, Rogue completely loses her WWH BUT she can absorp up to 25% of Supergirl's powers.

After 120 minutes, Rogue starts to lose her Ms. Marvel powers but can absorb 50% of Supergirl's powers.

After 150 minutes, Rogue loses her Ms. Marvel powers but can completely drain Supergirl's powers.

No blitzing.

Win is consider by KO or submission.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Suprgirl is still too fast.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@jeanroygrant said:

Supergirl is still too fast.

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vouile

~

Wonderfully said, Super~Girl is too fast for Rogue.

Super~Girl is faster than both World War Hulk and Ms. Marvel and Ms. Marvel's flight is a no~factor in this battle.

Super~girl's attacks in this case are going to be through her use of Strength and if she travels at speeds that almost On~Par with Superman or at least a speeding bullet, she can win this and I'm sure well under 1 hour.

Super~Girl is stronger, more durable and faster in this case.

Super~Girl takes the win.

~

said

Rouge is probably stronger.

-

Umm, no sorry, but Super~girl could possibly be On~Par with Superman in all areas, Super~man said it himself. And either way, that wouldn't matter, Speed over~comes Strength.

Vouile

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Vouile said:

~

Wonderfully said, Super~Girl is too fast for Rogue.

Super~Girl is faster than both World War Hulk and Ms. Marvel and Ms. Marvel's flight is a no~factor in this battle.

Super~girl's attacks in this case are going to be through her use of Strength and if she travels at speeds that almost On~Par with Superman or at least a speeding bullet, she can win this and I'm sure well under 1 hour.

Super~Girl is stronger, more durable and faster in this case.

Super~Girl takes the win.

Rouge is probably stronger.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I love how no one read the OP:

@mikemaximum said:

No blitzing.

Anyway, Rouge wins.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By charlieboy

rogue has a decent shot to win this if supergirl can't use her speed.  the only way i can see supergirl winning quickly is by lobotomizing her with heat vision. but i doubt kara would do that. if kara had her speed she would win. 

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlieboy said:

rogue has a decent shot to win this if supergirl can't use her speed. the only way i can see supergirl winning quickly is by lobotomizing her with heat vision. but i doubt kara would do that. if kara had her speed she would win.

If Rouge has all of WWH's powers, she could instantly heal from SG's heat vision.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By greenteaforme

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@mikemaximum said:

No blitzing.

Anyway, Rouge wins.

Doesn't have to blitz to simply be faster.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By greenteaforme

@charlieboy said:

rogue has a decent shot to win this if supergirl can't use her speed. the only way i can see supergirl winning quickly is by lobotomizing her with heat vision. but i doubt kara would do that. if kara had her speed she would win.

She has her speed - she simply cannot go maximum speed and punch Rogue in the neck for the instant win in under a second.

This is a speed blitz.

Kara still has her normal battle speed.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenteaforme said:

@mikemaximum said:

No blitzing.

Anyway, Rouge wins.

How speed gonna help her if she can't blitz?

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By charlieboy
@venomoushatred1001: yeah healing factors due help. like i said Rogue has a good shot at winning. by the way rouge is makeup. 
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By charlieboy
@venomoushatred1001: well i think the idea is kara could still use her speed to dodge. but i doubt that would be allowed. usually when they say no blitzing they mean no speed. 
mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mikemaximum

No blitzing!!!! The next post that says SG wins via speed, I'll modify the post so that Rogue permanently absorbed Flash's powers.

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mikemaximum

@charlieboy said:

If Rouge has all of WWH's powers, she could instantly heal from SG's heat vision.

And Ms. Marvel can absorb it anyways and shoot it right back at her. It would be like Superman using his freezing breath on Iceman.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By charlieboy
@mikemaximum: when rogue had the ms. marvel powers the first time she did not have energy absorbing. it was not a part of ms. marvel's orginal power set.  now if you mean she has ms. marvel's powers as they currently are then yes she can absorb energy. 
mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mikemaximum

@charlieboy said:

@mikemaximum: when rogue had the ms. marvel powers the first time she did not have energy absorbing. it was not a part of ms. marvel's orginal power set. now if you mean she has ms. marvel's powers as they currently are then yes she can absorb energy.

I knew that would be confusing. Rogue has Ms. Marvel's current power abilities including energy absorption.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By charlieboy
@mikemaximum: okay. the way you worded it i thought you meant how rogue was in the eighites  to the early 2000's. 
Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

good one, I say Kara takes it I don't think it will be easy at all, Rogue does have the Strength advantage but like @greenteaforme said her speed is the same she just can't go for a one shot or two piece. Her reaction/attack/counter speed will be at normal levels. Rogue can probably have this fight last more than an hour but gets wrecked when she starts losing her WWH powers. Supergirl is very durable and that heat vision can be a lot more than a nuisance.

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mikemaximum

@TheAmazingImmortalMan said:

good one, I say Kara takes it I don't think it will be easy at all, Rogue does have the Strength advantage but like @greenteaforme said her speed is the same she just can't go for a one shot or two piece. Her reaction/attack/counter speed will be at normal levels. Rogue can probably have this fight last more than an hour but gets wrecked when she starts losing her WWH powers. Supergirl is very durable and that heat vision can be a lot more than a nuisance.

Oh, one more thing. Supergirl doesn't know Rogue has absorbing powers seeing that it is a random encounter. SG will find out if Rogue touches her as she starts to lose the other powers that she absorbs though.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By greenteaforme

@greenteaforme said:

@mikemaximum said:

No blitzing.

Anyway, Rouge wins.

...because she's still much, much faster than Hulk or Ms. Marvel in normal combat.

I think you don't understand what a speed blitz is. She still has super speed, she just isn't allowed to go for the cheap one shot super speed insta-win.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mikemaximum: doesn't change anything I said Rogue lasts more than an hour but she isn't getting to an hour an a half, 10-15 minutes after she starts losing Hulks powers it's over

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenteaforme said:

@greenteaforme said:

@mikemaximum said:

No blitzing.

Anyway, Rouge wins.

...because she's still much, much faster than Hulk or Ms. Marvel in normal combat.

I think you don't understand what a speed blitz is. She still has super speed, she just isn't allowed to go for the cheap one shot super speed insta-win.

...like Supergirl can one-shot someone with WWH's powers.

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mikemaximum

@TheAmazingImmortalMan said:

@mikemaximum: doesn't change anything I said Rogue lasts more than an hour but she isn't getting to an hour an a half, 10-15 minutes after she starts losing Hulks powers it's over

Yes, but as she starts losing WWH's power, she can start absorbing SG's powers (up to a certain limit). Depending on who you talk to, having SG's powers may be better than having WWH's. It's all about perspective.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By greenteaforme

@greenteaforme said:

@greenteaforme said:

@mikemaximum said:

No blitzing.

Anyway, Rouge wins.

It's not his full power. And theoretically, she should be able to. At her FULL speed with FULL strength, she should be able to put down a Hulk in one hit. It goes along with the same concept as Flash's Infinite Mass Punch.

Anyway, a Kryptonian is very scary. Much scarier than Hulk.

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mikemaximum

@greenteaforme said:

@greenteaforme said:

@greenteaforme said:

@mikemaximum said:

No blitzing.

Anyway, Rouge wins.

It's not his full power. And theoretically, she should be able to. At her FULL speed with FULL strength, she should be able to put down a Hulk in one hit. It goes along with the same concept as Flash's Infinite Mass Punch.

The fight is morals on, not bloodlust or to the death.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By greenteaforme

@mikemaximum said:

@greenteaforme said:

@greenteaforme said:

@greenteaforme said:

@mikemaximum said:

No blitzing.

Anyway, Rouge wins.

The fight is morals on, not bloodlust or to the death.

I said "a Hulk".

I wasn't specifically talking about this fight.

confirukia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By confirukia

@mikemaximum: but supergirl cannot lose her powers you forget shes a soar battery and as long as the yellow sun is over her head she cant lose power(except for kryponite) she'll gain more power

i see what you guy are trying to do,you want rogue to win so badly as long as this forum is up their wouldn't be a winner because everybody has their own opinion.

For me supergirl takes it home although it may be a bit hard ,she is much stronger than you think,so i think you should read more before you make crappy battles like this.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Blacharrt1

Rogue win's this easily. Even if Supergirl could blitz her, she couldn't put her down even if her blitz started out in space. (like Sentry did to Blue Marvel whom is a lot less durable than WWH) WWH, combined with Ms. Marvel would make her too Durable. And if she's already absorbed those two I'll assume her gloves are already off, if that's the case, she would just steal her powers, and then beat her into a coma.

She will have to make physical contact with Rogue's body, and Supergirl would start to lose her powers with one contact. Also Rogue can control how long she can maintain a power, and she can select which power to take. As she did with exodus when she took his teleportation powers and not his telepathy or telekinesis.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rpottage

Supergirl wins this easily. She's got all of Superman's powers, plus she's stonger than him (Supermam, growing up on earth, developed mental blocks so he wouldn't hit too had and kill, Supergirl doesn't have those blocks; so she doesn't hold back the same way.)

Add in to that her speed (even without blitzing, she still moves faster in battle to hit more and dodge more), she's more durable (Hulk and Ms Marvel are strong, but they don't match Superman and certainly don't have his level of invulnerability), and has her heat vision and cold breath.

pander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pander1

Rogue won't be able to even touch her. Even without speed-blitzing, Supergirl would stomp. She can dodge, then one punch without holding back, and Rogue is unconscious. As for Rogue's power absorbing/lifeforce absorbing ability... Supergirl's won fights against others who absorb power and lifeforce.

Hello.... Parasite?

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Once Rogue starts to lose power she'll die because of her lack of durability.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By dondave

Supergirl

SNascimento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SNascimento

How does Rogue powers work exactly?

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#35  Edited By 14NC3

Its true that supergirl's faster than rogue with the powers she's got, but since the OP says there isn't any blitzing allowed in the battle, and the fact that rogues stronger, as durable as super girl and fast enough to keep up with supergirl, rogue wins

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ivan_jimenez86

First, Hulk gets bfr or beaten until unconscious. Secondly, Rogue gets burned to death. And third, Ms.Marvel/Binary would get her pummel into oblivion because she's far weaker than the Hulk.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ivan_jimenez86: Did you bump this old @$$ thread and not even read it? It's Rogue with the combined powers of Ms. Marvel and WWH vs Supergirl...lol

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: Supergirl would still demolish Rogue even with those combined being's powers. Too fast, strong, durable, and raw powers than a rogue woman who doesn't know how to control her powers half the time. What's stopping Kara from throwing her into the sun's core & letting her die? Rogue/Ms.Marvel's cannot absorp that much energy and Rogue/Hulk's is not going to survive long enough to regenerate.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ivan_jimenez86: Yeah we all know that Supergirl wins, well those of us with sense do...