#1 Posted by mikemaximum (795 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue has her Ms. Marvel powers and just absorbed the 80% of World War Hulk's powers. Random encounter in a desert. Rogue cannot absorb any more powers since she has reached her limit.

RULES

After one hour, Rogue starts to lose her WWH powers.

After 90 minutes, Rogue completely loses her WWH BUT she can absorp up to 25% of Supergirl's powers.

After 120 minutes, Rogue starts to lose her Ms. Marvel powers but can absorb 50% of Supergirl's powers.

After 150 minutes, Rogue loses her Ms. Marvel powers but can completely drain Supergirl's powers.

No blitzing.

Win is consider by KO or submission.

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Suprgirl is still too fast.

#3 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Supergirl is still too fast.

#4 Edited by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Suprgirl is still too fast.

~

Wonderfully said, Super~Girl is too fast for Rogue.

Super~Girl is faster than both World War Hulk and Ms. Marvel and Ms. Marvel's flight is a no~factor in this battle.

Super~girl's attacks in this case are going to be through her use of Strength and if she travels at speeds that almost On~Par with Superman or at least a speeding bullet, she can win this and I'm sure well under 1 hour.

Super~Girl is stronger, more durable and faster in this case.

Super~Girl takes the win.

~

said

Rouge is probably stronger.

-

Umm, no sorry, but Super~girl could possibly be On~Par with Superman in all areas, Super~man said it himself. And either way, that wouldn't matter, Speed over~comes Strength.

Vouile

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vouile said:

Suprgirl is still too fast.

~

Wonderfully said, Super~Girl is too fast for Rogue.

Super~Girl is faster than both World War Hulk and Ms. Marvel and Ms. Marvel's flight is a no~factor in this battle.

Super~girl's attacks in this case are going to be through her use of Strength and if she travels at speeds that almost On~Par with Superman or at least a speeding bullet, she can win this and I'm sure well under 1 hour.

Super~Girl is stronger, more durable and faster in this case.

Super~Girl takes the win.

Rouge is probably stronger.

#6 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how no one read the OP:

@mikemaximum said:

No blitzing.

Anyway, Rouge wins.

#7 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

rogue has a decent shot to win this if supergirl can't use her speed.  the only way i can see supergirl winning quickly is by lobotomizing her with heat vision. but i doubt kara would do that. if kara had her speed she would win. 

#8 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

rogue has a decent shot to win this if supergirl can't use her speed. the only way i can see supergirl winning quickly is by lobotomizing her with heat vision. but i doubt kara would do that. if kara had her speed she would win.

If Rouge has all of WWH's powers, she could instantly heal from SG's heat vision.

#9 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

I love how no one read the OP:

@mikemaximum said:

No blitzing.

Anyway, Rouge wins.

Doesn't have to blitz to simply be faster.

#10 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

rogue has a decent shot to win this if supergirl can't use her speed. the only way i can see supergirl winning quickly is by lobotomizing her with heat vision. but i doubt kara would do that. if kara had her speed she would win.

She has her speed - she simply cannot go maximum speed and punch Rogue in the neck for the instant win in under a second.

This is a speed blitz.

Kara still has her normal battle speed.

#11 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

I love how no one read the OP:

@mikemaximum said:

No blitzing.

Anyway, Rouge wins.

Doesn't have to blitz to simply be faster.

How speed gonna help her if she can't blitz?

#12 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001: yeah healing factors due help. like i said Rogue has a good shot at winning. by the way rouge is makeup. 
#13 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001: well i think the idea is kara could still use her speed to dodge. but i doubt that would be allowed. usually when they say no blitzing they mean no speed. 
#14 Posted by mikemaximum (795 posts) - - Show Bio

No blitzing!!!! The next post that says SG wins via speed, I'll modify the post so that Rogue permanently absorbed Flash's powers.

#15 Posted by mikemaximum (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@charlieboy said:

rogue has a decent shot to win this if supergirl can't use her speed. the only way i can see supergirl winning quickly is by lobotomizing her with heat vision. but i doubt kara would do that. if kara had her speed she would win.

If Rouge has all of WWH's powers, she could instantly heal from SG's heat vision.

And Ms. Marvel can absorb it anyways and shoot it right back at her. It would be like Superman using his freezing breath on Iceman.

#16 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio
@mikemaximum: when rogue had the ms. marvel powers the first time she did not have energy absorbing. it was not a part of ms. marvel's orginal power set.  now if you mean she has ms. marvel's powers as they currently are then yes she can absorb energy. 
#17 Posted by mikemaximum (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@mikemaximum: when rogue had the ms. marvel powers the first time she did not have energy absorbing. it was not a part of ms. marvel's orginal power set. now if you mean she has ms. marvel's powers as they currently are then yes she can absorb energy.

I knew that would be confusing. Rogue has Ms. Marvel's current power abilities including energy absorption.

#18 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio
@mikemaximum: okay. the way you worded it i thought you meant how rogue was in the eighites  to the early 2000's. 
#19 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

good one, I say Kara takes it I don't think it will be easy at all, Rogue does have the Strength advantage but like @greenteaforme said her speed is the same she just can't go for a one shot or two piece. Her reaction/attack/counter speed will be at normal levels. Rogue can probably have this fight last more than an hour but gets wrecked when she starts losing her WWH powers. Supergirl is very durable and that heat vision can be a lot more than a nuisance.

#20 Posted by mikemaximum (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAmazingImmortalMan said:

good one, I say Kara takes it I don't think it will be easy at all, Rogue does have the Strength advantage but like @greenteaforme said her speed is the same she just can't go for a one shot or two piece. Her reaction/attack/counter speed will be at normal levels. Rogue can probably have this fight last more than an hour but gets wrecked when she starts losing her WWH powers. Supergirl is very durable and that heat vision can be a lot more than a nuisance.

Oh, one more thing. Supergirl doesn't know Rogue has absorbing powers seeing that it is a random encounter. SG will find out if Rogue touches her as she starts to lose the other powers that she absorbs though.

#21 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

I love how no one read the OP:

@mikemaximum said:

No blitzing.

Anyway, Rouge wins.

Doesn't have to blitz to simply be faster.

How speed gonna help her if she can't blitz?

...because she's still much, much faster than Hulk or Ms. Marvel in normal combat.

I think you don't understand what a speed blitz is. She still has super speed, she just isn't allowed to go for the cheap one shot super speed insta-win.

#22 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3127 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikemaximum: doesn't change anything I said Rogue lasts more than an hour but she isn't getting to an hour an a half, 10-15 minutes after she starts losing Hulks powers it's over

#23 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

I love how no one read the OP:

@mikemaximum said:

No blitzing.

Anyway, Rouge wins.

Doesn't have to blitz to simply be faster.

How speed gonna help her if she can't blitz?

...because she's still much, much faster than Hulk or Ms. Marvel in normal combat.

I think you don't understand what a speed blitz is. She still has super speed, she just isn't allowed to go for the cheap one shot super speed insta-win.

...like Supergirl can one-shot someone with WWH's powers.

#24 Posted by mikemaximum (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAmazingImmortalMan said:

@mikemaximum: doesn't change anything I said Rogue lasts more than an hour but she isn't getting to an hour an a half, 10-15 minutes after she starts losing Hulks powers it's over

Yes, but as she starts losing WWH's power, she can start absorbing SG's powers (up to a certain limit). Depending on who you talk to, having SG's powers may be better than having WWH's. It's all about perspective.

#25 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

I love how no one read the OP:

@mikemaximum said:

No blitzing.

Anyway, Rouge wins.

Doesn't have to blitz to simply be faster.

How speed gonna help her if she can't blitz?

...because she's still much, much faster than Hulk or Ms. Marvel in normal combat.

I think you don't understand what a speed blitz is. She still has super speed, she just isn't allowed to go for the cheap one shot super speed insta-win.

...like Supergirl can one-shot someone with WWH's powers.

It's not his full power. And theoretically, she should be able to. At her FULL speed with FULL strength, she should be able to put down a Hulk in one hit. It goes along with the same concept as Flash's Infinite Mass Punch.

Anyway, a Kryptonian is very scary. Much scarier than Hulk.

#26 Posted by mikemaximum (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

I love how no one read the OP:

@mikemaximum said:

No blitzing.

Anyway, Rouge wins.

Doesn't have to blitz to simply be faster.

How speed gonna help her if she can't blitz?

...because she's still much, much faster than Hulk or Ms. Marvel in normal combat.

I think you don't understand what a speed blitz is. She still has super speed, she just isn't allowed to go for the cheap one shot super speed insta-win.

...like Supergirl can one-shot someone with WWH's powers.

It's not his full power. And theoretically, she should be able to. At her FULL speed with FULL strength, she should be able to put down a Hulk in one hit. It goes along with the same concept as Flash's Infinite Mass Punch.

Anyway, a Kryptonian is very scary. Much scarier than Hulk.

The fight is morals on, not bloodlust or to the death.

#27 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikemaximum said:

@greenteaforme said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

I love how no one read the OP:

@mikemaximum said:

No blitzing.

Anyway, Rouge wins.

Doesn't have to blitz to simply be faster.

How speed gonna help her if she can't blitz?

...because she's still much, much faster than Hulk or Ms. Marvel in normal combat.

I think you don't understand what a speed blitz is. She still has super speed, she just isn't allowed to go for the cheap one shot super speed insta-win.

...like Supergirl can one-shot someone with WWH's powers.

It's not his full power. And theoretically, she should be able to. At her FULL speed with FULL strength, she should be able to put down a Hulk in one hit. It goes along with the same concept as Flash's Infinite Mass Punch.

Anyway, a Kryptonian is very scary. Much scarier than Hulk.

The fight is morals on, not bloodlust or to the death.

I said "a Hulk".

I wasn't specifically talking about this fight.

#28 Edited by confirukia (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikemaximum: but supergirl cannot lose her powers you forget shes a soar battery and as long as the yellow sun is over her head she cant lose power(except for kryponite) she'll gain more power

i see what you guy are trying to do,you want rogue to win so badly as long as this forum is up their wouldn't be a winner because everybody has their own opinion.

For me supergirl takes it home although it may be a bit hard ,she is much stronger than you think,so i think you should read more before you make crappy battles like this.

#29 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue win's this easily. Even if Supergirl could blitz her, she couldn't put her down even if her blitz started out in space. (like Sentry did to Blue Marvel whom is a lot less durable than WWH) WWH, combined with Ms. Marvel would make her too Durable. And if she's already absorbed those two I'll assume her gloves are already off, if that's the case, she would just steal her powers, and then beat her into a coma.

She will have to make physical contact with Rogue's body, and Supergirl would start to lose her powers with one contact. Also Rogue can control how long she can maintain a power, and she can select which power to take. As she did with exodus when she took his teleportation powers and not his telepathy or telekinesis.

#30 Posted by rpottage (893 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl wins this easily. She's got all of Superman's powers, plus she's stonger than him (Supermam, growing up on earth, developed mental blocks so he wouldn't hit too had and kill, Supergirl doesn't have those blocks; so she doesn't hold back the same way.)

Add in to that her speed (even without blitzing, she still moves faster in battle to hit more and dodge more), she's more durable (Hulk and Ms Marvel are strong, but they don't match Superman and certainly don't have his level of invulnerability), and has her heat vision and cold breath.

#31 Posted by pander1 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue won't be able to even touch her. Even without speed-blitzing, Supergirl would stomp. She can dodge, then one punch without holding back, and Rogue is unconscious. As for Rogue's power absorbing/lifeforce absorbing ability... Supergirl's won fights against others who absorb power and lifeforce.

Hello.... Parasite?

#32 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

Once Rogue starts to lose power she'll die because of her lack of durability.

#33 Posted by dondave (37410 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl

Online
#34 Posted by SNascimento (441 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Rogue powers work exactly?

#35 Edited by 14NC3 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Its true that supergirl's faster than rogue with the powers she's got, but since the OP says there isn't any blitzing allowed in the battle, and the fact that rogues stronger, as durable as super girl and fast enough to keep up with supergirl, rogue wins