battle takes place in Mexico City.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

rocky potter in a stomp, he can take a beating, and with morals off, avada kedavra!

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By omegablast452

rocky potter in a stomp, he can take a beating, and with morals off, avada kedavra!

hahaha good one!

but don't forget Bat Vader is fast and has the force!

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452: if you think about it. kquigan chin taught obiwan. and obiwan taught anakin. also ras al gul taught batman, so hes been trained by the same guy twice. this might nt be a stomp?

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: it sure isn't, if Bat Vader can get some distance he can use his skills to be practically invisible and use the force to attack Rocky Potter from a distance.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MethoKi

Bat Vader stomps just by being more awesome.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@omegablast452: thats true, but if theres prep Adrian Granger can give him spells and Pauly Weasley can give him a pep talk. also if Professor Micky Dumbledore just died, and Rocky Potters bloodlusted, it is a MEGASTOMP! IMO

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: but for the sake of the match, no prep for either

Bat Vader stomps just by being more awesome.

but don't forget Rocky Potter is much stronger.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: think Rocky Potter can win if it came to close quarters combat?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452: yes hes stronger, and more durable. and even spell wise we all saw vader is weak to lightning. i say bat zader gets electrocuted, then rocky potter breaks is back.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: so the only way Bat Vader can win is if he uses stealth right?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hows he gonna Avada Kedavra when Bat Vader has him in a Force Choke? Bat Vader Stomps.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby:Ah, but you're forgetting the mighty Rocky Potter can aparate(is that what it's called? not sure)

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By omegablast452

@allstarsuperman said:

Hows he gonna Avada Kedavra when Bat Vader has him in a Force Choke? Bat Vader Stomps.

morals on.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: so the only way Bat Vader can win is if he uses stealth right?

yes

@shawnbaby said:

@allstarsuperman said:

morals on.

yeah bruce skywalker isnt gonna be that brutal

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@allstarsuperman said:

morals on.

Doesn't have to be lethal....just keeps him from talking.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@allstarsuperman said:

morals on.

no knowledge or prep on either.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@allstarsuperman said:

morals on.

Well then...I'll go more esoteric. A Jedi is both a Wizard and a Ninja. Batman is a Ninja and a Superhero. So basically it's 2 Ninja's, A Superhero and a Wizard versus 1 Wizard and a Boxer. Seems like a pretty obvious Stomp to me.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@allstarsuperman said:

morals on.

Well then...I'll go more esoteric. A Jedi is both a Wizard and a Ninja. Batman is a Ninja and a Superhero. So basically it's 2 Ninja's, A Superhero and a Wizard versus 1 Wizard and a Boxer. Seems like a pretty obvious Stomp to me.

but Bat Vader knows no spells Rocky Potter does.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@allstarsuperman said:

morals on.

But with the way Rocky Talks he'll never get pronunciation right on any of the spells anyway. And Bat Vader just cuts him in half with his Light-Batarangs.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@allstarsuperman said:

morals on.

But with the way Rocky Talks he'll never get pronunciation right on any of the spells anyway. And Bat Vader just cuts him in half with his Light-Batarangs.

there's no such thing as light bata rangs XD

Bat Vader does not kill, he would have a regular light saber and regular bat utility belt built into his suit.

Rocky Potter would be able to pronounce it cause he's been in Hogwarts training a long time, I mean look how old he is XD

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard Rocky Potter once made Dr. Strange Fate bleed with a wink. Does anyone have scans of this? I think it was a duel for magic supremacy but I can't verify this.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad: but didn't Master Kal-Wan get stomped by Bat Vader?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard Rocky Potter once made Dr. Strange Fate bleed with a wink. Does anyone have scans of this? I think it was a duel for magic supremacy but I can't verify this.

it wasnt a wink, he punched him in the face threw the helmet of nabu. i dont have scans though, sorry...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@allstarsuperman said:

morals on.

Bat Vader does not kill, he would have a regular light saber and regular bat utility belt built into his suit.

Rocky Potter would be able to pronounce it cause he's been in Hogwarts training a long time, I mean look how old he is XD

A Genius Like Bruce Skywalker and you're gonna tell me he doesn't make Light Batarangs? I don't buy it!

Besides...everyone knows that once Bruce Skywalker fell to the Dark Side of the Bat he started killing people all over the place.

Look at this guy...You can't tell me he don't stomp

Hogwarts is a school of Magic...not Speech Therapy. He's gonna be All "Adriaaaaan Kevad-Adriaaaaaan!"

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@allstarsuperman said:

morals on.

A Genius Like Bruce Skywalker and you're gonna tell me he doesn't make Light Batarangs? I don't buy it!

Besides...everyone knows that once Bruce Skywalker fell to the Dark Side of the Bat he started killing people all over the place.

Hogwarts is a school of Magic...not Speech Therapy. He's gonna be All "Adriaaaaan Kevad-Adriaaaaaan!"

But Bruce Skywalker turned to the good side of the bat after killing The Galactic Clown Emperor Palpajoke

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@allstarsuperman said:

morals on.

But Bruce Skywalker turned to the good side of the bat after killing The Galactic Clown Emperor Palpajoke

you mean:

No Caption Provided

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was with 1 nanosecond prep! He was given too much time to prepare against Kal-Wan.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@allstarsuperman said:

morals on.

you mean:

No Caption Provided

yah, remember he had to do it to save his son Damian Skywalker.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

That was with 1 nanosecond prep! He was given too much time to prepare against Kal-Wan.

But Kal-Wan stomped General Grievod who's killed many Super-Jedi in the Post Galactic Crisis Clone Wars.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452: Fair point. I'm still picking Rocky Potter. That win over Ivan Drago Malfoy was a good show of his feats.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452: But he dies right after that...so obviously we can't use the Redeemed Bat Vader. After that Point he could really only serve as Mentor to Terry Calrissian

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Okay, how about Pre Bat Vader when he was Vigilante Knight Bruce Skywalker?

you know when he was in Gothscant.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Okay, how about Pre Bat Vader when he was Vigilante Knight Bruce Skywalker?

you know when he was in Gothscant.

Well..even then he was still prone to acting out in anger. Remember when he tracked down the tribe of Gotham Raiders that murdered his Parents on Batooine? He slaughtered them all. Men. Women. Children.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: that was sick

*shudders*

Of course that was before he lost his arm in the battle against Count Saudooku The White. He learned a bit of humility there that tempered his arrogance.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@shawnbaby: that was sick

*shudders*

Of course that was before he lost his arm in the battle against Count Saudooku The White. He learned a bit of humility there that tempered his arrogance.

okay you convinced me Bat Vader can win, he just has too many feats.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By rolldestroyer

bat vader stomps