#1 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Rocky Marciano would suffer his first loss of his career here...
#3 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Being a native of the City of Champs, I have to put my money on Rocky.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Rocky Marciano was a great boxer... but who did he fight ? He fought an aging Joe Louis and beat the crap ot of him... he fought an aging Jersey Joe Walcott and beat him... as great as Rocky was his competition at that time wasnt a good as it was during Muhammed Ali's time... I think Wildcat having solid experience as a pro boxer and the fact that he has great agility as well ( means he has good foot work ) and also the fact that he has near superhuman strength... should give him the win here
#5 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Rocky Marciano was a great boxer... but who did he fight ? He fought an aging Joe Louis and beat the crap ot of him... he fought an aging Jersey Joe Walcott and beat him... as great as Rocky was his competition at that time wasnt a good as it was during Muhammed Ali's time... I think Wildcat having solid experience as a pro boxer and the fact that he has great agility as well ( means he has good foot work ) and also the fact that he has near superhuman strength... should give him the win here
"
solid experience? Wildcat is the Marciano of the DCU lol.
#6 Posted by Lunacyde (18667 posts) - - Show Bio

It's unfair to compare a comic book character like this to a real Person

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Rocky Marciano was a great boxer... but who did he fight ? He fought an aging Joe Louis and beat the crap ot of him... he fought an aging Jersey Joe Walcott and beat him... as great as Rocky was his competition at that time wasnt a good as it was during Muhammed Ali's time... I think Wildcat having solid experience as a pro boxer and the fact that he has great agility as well ( means he has good foot work ) and also the fact that he has near superhuman strength... should give him the win here
"
solid experience? Wildcat is the Marciano of the DCU lol."
Indeed... but truly Marciano was not the best Heavyweight boxer... if he would have fought Joe Louis in his prime the story would have been different
#8 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"It's unfair to compare a comic book character like this to a real Person"
Not in this case, wildcat has no powers.  he's just a great fighter.
#9 Posted by Lunacyde (18667 posts) - - Show Bio

he is peak human...which is at a level impossible for a real life human to achieve

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Rocky Mariciano got his face bust up by great boxers like Ezzard Charles... I cant imagine what Ted Grant someone with peak human strength could do to his face or his head at that...

lol
#11 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a better fight if it were Wildcat vs Mike Tyson in his prime.

#12 Posted by Lunacyde (18667 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Rocky Balboa in his prime vs. Wildcat......thats more like it

#13 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Rocky Mariciano got his face bust up by great boxers like Ezzard Charles... I cant imagine what Ted Grant someone with peak human strength could do to his face or his head at that...

lol
"
it would be a good fight though
#14 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
"King Saturn said:
"Rocky Mariciano got his face bust up by great boxers like Ezzard Charles... I cant imagine what Ted Grant someone with peak human strength could do to his face or his head at that...

lol
"
it would be a good fight though"
Maybe... I mean Rocky Marciano never really got tested with massive competition like some of the other great Heavyweight Boxers that we know of... I got a feeling Ted would end this fight a lot earlier than people expect here... 4 or 5 rounds tops
#15 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:

lol
"
Maybe... I mean Rocky Marciano never really got tested with massive competition like some of the other great Heavyweight Boxers that we know of... I got a feeling Ted would end this fight a lot earlier than people expect here... 4 or 5 rounds tops"
if rocky can land some good shots to Grant's chin, it might end the other way...
#16 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:

lol
"
Maybe... I mean Rocky Marciano never really got tested with massive competition like some of the other great Heavyweight Boxers that we know of... I got a feeling Ted would end this fight a lot earlier than people expect here... 4 or 5 rounds tops"
if rocky can land some good shots to Grant's chin, it might end the other way..."
Now that is True... it also matters here how tall Grant is and what is his reach... if Grant is like 6'2 or 6'3 with a good reach... he could keep Rocky at bay on the outside with the Jab
#17 Posted by Lunacyde (18667 posts) - - Show Bio

Boxing is really hard to call...a couple small hits one way or another can change a fight....underdogs can come out with a victory....but I think what we have to go for here is who would win most of the time....I give it to Wildcat 9/10.

#18 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:

lol
"
if rocky can land some good shots to Grant's chin, it might end the other way..."
Now that is True... it also matters here how tall Grant is and what is his reach... if Grant is like 6'2 or 6'3 with a good reach... he could keep Rocky at bay on the outside with the Jab"
maybe marciano is the earth-prime wildcat? ;P
#19 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:

lol
"
Now that is True... it also matters here how tall Grant is and what is his reach... if Grant is like 6'2 or 6'3 with a good reach... he could keep Rocky at bay on the outside with the Jab"
maybe marciano is the earth-prime wildcat? ;P"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Its Possible