supergirl would murder her.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Static Shock

As much as I like Rocket, Supergirl wins. She's faster, stronger, and more resilient. Not to mention a better combatant.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By cascadeking09
@castleking:  u dont think rocket would put up a good fight at all
Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Supergirl would win,but Rocket would give Supergirl a good fight.

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Sleuth

Supergirl won't have much trouble here. Rocket can't hurt her.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Supergirl would handle her business here
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock
@cascadeking09 said:
" @castleking:  u dont think rocket would put up a good fight at all "
She wouldn't get a chance to. Supergirl moves and reacts too fast for her.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Supergirl easily.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cascadeking09

Rockets inertia belt redirects any kinetic energy used against it, which protects her from almost any physical blows supergirl can throw at her. Basically, she's just as invulnerable as supergirl is.

sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sevennames27
@cascadeking09 said:
"Rockets inertia belt redirects any kinetic energy used against it, which protects her from almost any physical blows supergirl can throw at her. Basically, she's just as invulnerable as supergirl is."

Except Supergirls Heat Vision would go right through it and kill Rocket.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cascadeking09
@sevennames27: It wouldnt kill her the belt just wouldnt work and i dont think rocket would just stand there and  let supergirl use her heat vision on her, if it could get through the field.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@cascadeking09 said:
" @sevennames27: It wouldnt kill her the belt just wouldnt work and i dont think rocket would just stand there and  let supergirl use her heat vision on her, if it could get through the field. "
I don't know what makes you think heat vision wouldn't kill Rocket if it actual makes contact.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cascadeking09

she could also surround supergirl in an inertialess field and make her pass out.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cascadeking09
@Vance Astro: it wouldnt kill her it would just break the belt, unless she kills her after she breaks the belt. but the belt is vulnerable to heat.
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sevennames27
@cascadeking09 said:
"@sevennames27: It wouldnt kill her the belt just wouldnt work and i dont think rocket would just stand there and  let supergirl use her heat vision on her, if it could get through the field."

Her field does not stop heat or light energy. (Heat Vision cuts her head off because Supergirl can use her Heat Vision a superspeed).

sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sevennames27
@cascadeking09 said:
"she could also surround supergirl in an inertialess field and make her pass out."

What the hell, her field does not stop air movement, or any thing going slow

for that mater and it has limited range, plus Rocket does not have super speed reaction time.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cascadeking09
@sevennames27 said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
"@sevennames27: It wouldnt kill her the belt just wouldnt work and i dont think rocket would just stand there and  let supergirl use her heat vision on her, if it could get through the field."

Her field does not stop heat or light energy. (Heat Vision cuts her head off because Supergirl can use her Heat Vision a superspeed).

"
she has to destroy the belt first, and like i said rocket wont just stand still so she can blast it. they'd be fightin im not sayin the first thing supergirl could do to kill her. i think they would be fightin for a good while before cara thought to use her heat vision.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@cascadeking09 said:
" she could also surround supergirl in an inertialess field and make her pass out. "
She can't do that to someone she's not fast enough to tag.
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sevennames27
@cascadeking09 said:
"@sevennames27 said:
" @cascadeking09 said:

"
she has to destroy the belt first, and like i said rocket wont just stand still so she can blast it. they'd be fightin im not sayin the first thing supergirl could do to kill her. i think they would be fightin for a good while before cara thought to use her heat vision."

You must not know how the belt works let me help you..........

All of Rocket's superhuman powers derive from the inertia winder installed in her belt buckle. This device is one of two from Icon's escape pod; the other is installed in Hardware's current suit of armor. When activated, the inertia winder surrounds Rocket in an "inertia field," which absorbs, stores, and redirects any kinetic energy used against it. This field protects her from anything invested with kinetic energy: physical blows, bullets, falls, debris, etc. The inertia field normally extends a few inches from Rocket's body, but she can expand the field to much greater sizes. She once enclosed a crowd of about 50 people within her field without it losing its durability.

Rocket can also use the field's stored energy offensively in order to deliver superhumanly strong punches or project energy blasts from her hands. She can also fly by releasing the stored kinetic energy beneath her, launching her skyward.

Rocket's inertia field has certain weaknesses due to its very nature. The field will not activate if a person or object exerts little kinetic energy against it. This makes Rocket vulnerable to stealth attacks, which rely on slower movements and minimal force. Also, the inertia field offers little protection against weapons based on non-kinetic energy like thermal (e.g., flamethrowers) or electrical (e.g., tasers).

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cascadeking09
@sevennames27:  yeah i do, the field's kinetic energy nullifies the energy of anything trapped in it  down to the molecular level. Rocket can use the inertialess field to immobilize her opponents. Some opponents can fall unconscious in as much as the field preventso xygen molecules from reaching their lungs. 
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sevennames27
@cascadeking09 said:
"@sevennames27:  yeah i do, the field's kinetic energy nullifies the energy of anything trapped in it  down to the molecular level. Rocket can use the inertialess field to immobilize her opponents. Some opponents can fall unconscious in as much as the field preventso xygen molecules from reaching their lungs.  "

Prove it.........
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cascadeking09

if u want me to tell u when i've seen her do this i cant cause i never read any icon. but in everything ive read about her in it says she can do this.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Raquel_Ervin_(Dakotaverse)

this the only site i could find right now check it. i figure u already made up your mind that she cant do this so why bother readin it

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By NightFang3
@Static Shock said:
"As much as I like Rocket, Supergirl wins. She's faster, stronger, and more resilient. Not to mention a better combatant. "

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cascade your the only smart one..thank the lord...her belt can take kara's punches..especially if she uses her speed ot add force ot the punches..only thing she will accomplish is pissing raquel off..and giving her energy..more than enough..and yes she can trap people in her field she did it before...icon can even trap peeps in a field of energy...plus raquel is very bright...no joke..she figures out how to avoid things...like how she knew that she couldnt stop fire or electricity....also...night..reposting that garbage doesnt make a case....cuz i just ended this discussion...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dondave

SG

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Girl.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By iconrocket123

one word answers dont clarify things....they make me more right..and they prove my point..